Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda took a couple deep breaths before she was able to get it out, "Gary knows about Brendan and he confronted me last Friday. I don't know what to do. Our marriage is a total mess right now."

Sarah asked the most important question, "My dear, that's terrible. I assume Gary isn't at home. Has he left you?"

"Not exactly. It's much worse. He's together with another woman who he says he loves. I met her this afternoon because she wanted to talk with me. It was far from a pleasant conversation. Gary told me she is a grade school teacher and, to be honest, I expected her to be a plain Jane but in fact, she is pretty hot looking and quite sexy. On top of that, she does all the things in bed with Gary that I've refused him. It seems she likes anal sex a lot and she not only gives him oral sex, but swallows his semen with gusto."

"Wow, TMI for me, Linda. Let's go back to the basics. What about Brendan? You've told me repeatedly how great he is in the sack and that you've had almost no desire to have sex with Gary since the affair began. Do you intend to continue with Brendan?"

"No, I broke it off with him because it would have definitely cost me my marriage. I know that I was a stupid fool to betray Gary and now I have to endure the fallout. I still can't believe how quickly Gary found a replacement for me. And what a replacement she is—a totally uninhibited and insatiable woman."

"Wow! Yes, my dear, you've made a real mess of your marriage. Hate to say 'I told you so,' but I warned you that sooner or later you would get caught. I have to confess, I hadn't expected Gary to become some sort of Casanova. I assume this woman is quite satisfied with his sexual abilities."

"Yes, unfortunately she is. Jane — that's her name — just reminded me that I had forgotten what a good lover Gary is. She said that it was my fault and that I didn't put in the effort to explore his sexual abilities. And, for now at least, our sex life is dead until I bring home a clean bill of health."

Sarah had a thoughtful expression on her face as she asked her friend, "Linda I feel for you but can I ask you a question: How are you going to deal with this situation? I really wouldn't want to be in your shoes to be honest."

"Sarah, my friend, I called you over to ask for your input because Gary has taken all of the decisions out of my hands. Jane is moving in with us next Monday. And Gary's position is that I can take it or leave."

"Oh my god, what a crazy idea. How does he expect this arrangement to work?"

"Sarah, I corrupted him with my infidelity and now he sees no reason that he shouldn't simply follow his own desires. He expects Jane and me to become friends and to be his loyal wives. Jane has enthusiastically agreed to it. She isn't after Gary for his money. She is rich herself and only works as a teacher because she likes teaching her young pupils.

"You may not believe it, but Gary has told me that he is really looking forward to my bringing him a clean bill of health from our doctor next Wednesday. Then he can make love to me again. He'll use a condom until it is clear that I'm HIV free."

Sarah puzzled asked, "Is Gary looking for a threesome with two women in his bed? My husband would go nuts if I allowed him something that kinky. But, of course, THAT will never happen!"

"No, Gary is definitely not looking for a threesome. At least not yet. He is determined to alternate his affection between us. He made it clear to us that there could be days where he wasn't in the mood for sex at all. He asked us not to try to initiate sex those days. I think that will be more difficult for Jane than me. After all, Jane is still just beginning to have regular hot sex — according to her, for the first time in her life!

"On the other hand, he told us that we could also say 'no' to sex when we are not in the mood for it. I don't expect to say 'no' very often, if I want to keep him. I know Jane is a fuck machine; always horny as hell."

"Linda, you mentioned that Jane is rather uninhibited in the bedroom. What does that mean for you?"

"Yes, that's my biggest concern, keeping Gary sexually interested in me. I don't think I have any other other choice except to ask Jane for her advice. I hope she will help me get rid of my inhibitions. Fuck, millions of women perform anal sex and swallow sperm for their men. I'm sure I can do it too. Perhaps I can persuade Gary to let me watch them some time when he fucks Jane's butt."

Sarah gasped out loud because she had a sudden epiphany.

"Linda, you know, what you are going through is making me think that I need to reevaluate my own relationship with Bill. What if my husband were to meet a woman like Jane? I don't let him cum in my mouth and anal sex has always been out of the question.

"Bill is a good looking man and he is still in good shape. What would happen if some hussy offered him her ass? He has a strong sex drive and I'm not sure he would be able to resist her. He's just a man after all," she said, with a slight grin on her face.

"Sarah, my friend, sex with Brendan was a BFM but to tell you the truth, I'm happy that I refused to swallow his cum or let him have my ass. You must know Gary has video evidence of Brendan and me together. At least it proves that I didn't deny my husband something I gave to Brendan. I admit, I contemplated it a few times, but in hindsight I would've made an even bigger mess of my marriage. Fortunately Gary doesn't need to know that I even thought of it."

Sarah was shocked as she heard about the video evidence. She couldn't help exclaiming, "My god, I can't imagine how Gary reacted when he saw you fucking Brendan. He must have been shaken to the core seeing his wife acting like a slut. Sorry, my dear, it sounds harsh but it's true."

"Don't worry my friend. I know what I turned out to be. If I could turn back the hands of time I would never have started my affair with Brendan. Why didn't I simply direct my sexual energy towards my husband instead of drifting into an illicit affair. For one thing, if Gary had been sexually satisfied, Jane would have never appeared on the scene. Jane told me in no uncertain terms that she didn't do very much to kindle Gary's sexual imagination.

"Instead, I got a bad case of the 'stupids' and opted for sex with a young, energetic college boy.

"On the other hand, I have to admit, it was something of a godsend that Jane was able to help my husband come out of his depression. Sarah, you won't believe it but for some time Gary really felt that he had been robbed of his manhood. I was so engrossed in my affair with Brendan that Gary's mood swings just didn't register with me. Even worse, I didn't even notice that Gary had stopped asking for sex or trying to initiate it. How could I have been that stupid?"

Sarah nodded her head in agreement with Linda's self-assessment.

"I hate to say it, but I told you so! On the other hand, I'll be the first to admit that I was also jealous of you when you described how many orgasms Brendan gave you. Bill is no slouch in the sack, but he is a hard working man. The same is true of Gary. They put a lot of their energy into providing for their families. They just don't have the energy left at the end of the day to compete with a young, energetic college stud who has all the time in the world to ball married women. I'm happy that I scrapped any idea of going out and finding some 'strange' for myself after hearing you praise Brendan's skills. Unfortunately for you, you made your bed, et cetera.

"Let me just give it to you straight. I don't see any other short-term solution than to yield to Gary's demands. Consider yourself lucky that he didn't simply divorce you. My god, you fucked Brendan silly for three straight hours twice a week. The video must have really destroyed your husband. And yes, I agree maybe it was a good thing that Jane appeared on the scene. Who knows what Gary might have done otherwise?"

Linda was clearly disappointed that her best friend didn't have some sort of magic solution and could only agree with what seemed to be her only possible future. She looked at Sarah and whined, "But Gary will be fucking Jane regularly in our home while I am sleeping alone in my bed. I can't imagine how I'll endure it."

"Poor Linda, now you're whining after you fucked Brendan for all that time while your husband was hard working at his office. Be honest with yourself — you're the only one to blame for your situation. By the way, I consider you lucky that Gary is still willing to make love to you after your doctor gives you a clean bill of health. That at least gives you the chance to win him back, at least in the bedroom. Make up sex is not a bad thing, I assure you. Get rid of some of your hang-ups and open up to him sexually. After talking with you today, I've already decided to do the same with my Bill. He'll soon find a sex fiend waiting for him in our bedroom."

The girlfriends talked for another hour before Linda finally concluded that she really had to give Jane a fair chance to live with them in her household. It was a lot better than the alternative of making Gary angry by behaving unreasonably.

Epilogue -- 16 months later

Gary looked up from his laptop that was connected to his office server. He had just finished the final touches on a project that he needed to present to a group of prospective new clients on Monday. Winning these contracts would rocket his already booming business over the moon. He expected that he would go from being a merely rich man, to a very rich man by early the next year.

He lay in his comfortable beach chair and watched his wives and his children playing a lawn game near the pool. Close to them lay Cindy, Sandra's eighteen year old BFF, working on her tan. All four of the women were clad in skimpy, sexy bikinis. Gary wondered sometimes how Brad kept his 'cool' around them but as he remembered his own youth, he assumed that his thirteen-year-old son was masturbating regularly. He smiled at the thought. His daughter, Sandra, had turned fifteen the month before.

Gary was happy that his very active sex life with his wives helped him keep his cock in check with all those scantily clad, enticing females around. He had to admit that his daughter was physically already a woman who could make a scarecrow hard. She was slim but not thin and she was already developing womanly curves in all the right places.

A few days after her fifteenth birthday his daughter shocked him to his core when she told him that she wanted to stay a virgin until she turned eighteen. After that, though, she wanted him to take all her cherries. She was old enough to be aware that her dad already had two women with six orifices eager and available for him to dump his cum loads into.

Gary didn't know how to respond, but his daughter didn't expect an immediate answer. She just walked away from him with a sinful grin on her face and making sure that he was watching her ass as she sashayed back into the house. She even had the cheek to turn and wink at him as she disappeared through the doorway!

He consulted with his wives and not only were they not shocked at the suggestion, they asked him "What did you expect when you've turned yourself into such a buff hunk." They just laughed and told him "not to worry" because there are still three years to go.

Sandra had already confessed to them that she was making out with boys, but she wouldn't let them fuck her. But three years was a long time and she could easily change her mind, so they made an appointment with the family doctor to get Sandra on the pill. Gary could feel his heart beating faster when he anticipated with perverse pleasure introducing his daughter to sex. He would rather be the one to take his daughter's virginities than some pimple-faced boy in the backseat of a car.

For the umpteenth time he couldn't really fathom why he was such a lucky guy. He often thought his heart might burst with joy. And what a reversal of fortunes it had been! When he had discovered that Linda was cheating on him and learned that she intended to carry on her affair, he was sure his marriage and his happy life were over.

However, Linda's infidelity had set him free and that gave Jane the opportunity to seduce him and to restore his manly pride. When Gary had decided to move Jane into the house (that was still owned by his parents at the time) he didn't really expect that this arrangement would last long. Despite the fact that Linda had no legal means to prevent Jane from moving in, she had always the option of moving out and divorcing him. But that was miles away from what his wife actually wanted.

Gary had been assured by his lawyer that Linda couldn't take the kids away from their home without a court order. Furthermore, realistically she had to consider that they would be very unhappy at being moved out of the family home. So for the time being Linda accepted a truce — a deal, yes, but she wasn't really happy with it. Sometimes you could cut the tension in the household with a knife.

The turnaround came when Linda brought a clean bill of health from their doctor and Gary found a brand of sensitive condoms that his cock could tolerate. There was still the vague possibility that his wife was infected with HIV. He stood by his promise to have sex with her again and Jane showed Linda her warm and friendly personality a month later when she cared for Linda for a full week after she slipped in the basement and sprained her ankle.

Jane's kindness created a huge crack in his wife's armor. She couldn't stop Jane from coming into the bedroom and bringing her food because the plaster cast on her foot left her immobile. Gary was at work and couldn't take the time off, so instead Jane took a short-term leave from her teaching job. The whole situation made it inevitable that they talked and grew closer together. Jane was very careful to let Linda know that she was informed about some of her sexual hangups. Linda did want to be a better lover for her husband and had already been on the brink to seeking Jane's advice.

At first Linda thought Jane would be reluctant to help her but she proved her wrong. Jane declared that her goal was simply to live together in a cozy household.

Jane sat next to Linda on the bed and took her hand, like a friend — not a lover, and began to explain what she thought had caused Linda's mistakes that led to her having her disastrous affair.

"Linda," she began, "You have to understand one of the fundamental truths about sex: your most important sex organ is not your tits, it isn't your pussy, your ass or even your 'G' spot — it is your brain. If you are looking forward to, anticipating and expecting great sex in your mind, you can have great sex. If you are convinced that the sex you will have is going to be dull, boring and mundane, then it will most likely be, well, dull, boring and mundane. It is your mindset and shall we call it your 'sexual imagination' that shapes the experience.

"You were caught up in the excitement, anticipation and, frankly, the danger, of having sex with Brendan. So your mind told you that the sex with Brendan was going to be 'mind-blowing' and it became a self-fulfilling prophecy. At the time you were crazy for sex with Brendan. But I don't doubt that if the affair had lasted much longer you would have realized yourself that the sex itself was at best mediocre and not worth putting your marriage to Gary in mortal danger. You became obsessed with another man, and forgot that the man you should have been 'crazy' about was your husband."

Linda sat there for a moment thinking about Jane's words, which resonated with her when she looked back on her affair. But then she had to ask Jane a question.

"How did you know, almost immediately it seems, that my husband wanted," as she lowered her voice as if the subject was too embarrassingto talk about, "to have anal sex with you?"

Jane actually laughed at that. "Linda, most men want to fuck their girlfriends or wives in the ass! Men are often little boys at heart and they want to do things that are naughty, wicked and dirty. Something a little kinky, different and new.

"Having normal sex in the 'doggy' position has been around since the beginning of time and changing holes for anal sex would give the same pleasure but without the risk of pregnancy. Even today, in societies that prize female virginity, women will let a man fuck them in their ass to satisfy their male urges without giving up their 'purity.' It is a social thing, it is also often a religious thing. Some religions are known for their strict demand that a woman be a virgin on her wedding night.

"It also doesn't hurt that a woman's ass is usually tighter on a man's cock than her vagina.

"But all of that aside Linda, I think you have to come to grips with ALL of the sexual acts and positions that you refused to do with your husband. You're lucky that you refused to experiment with anal with Brendan. Fucking Brendan doggie style would have caused you a big problem except that Gary knows that Brendan more or less forced you to do it at the beginning of your affair. Although the video showed that you came to like it from behind; so why didn't you ask Gary to do it that way?

"Fuck, I still at a loss as to why a prude bitch like you needed to fuck some college boy. If, instead, you had focused your sexual energy on Gary, I would've never entered into your marriage picture!"

Linda already knew she had been an idiot to replace her husband sexually with Brendan. He was, to tell the truth, only good for one thing: to fuck her long, fast and hard. Yes, she had to admit her brain hadn't been functioning properly. Now, Gary had turned into an incredible hunk and he was fucking Jane at every time she turned around.

It was true, in fairness, that he had resumed fucking her too, but she could easily tell that it wasn't really very good for him. After a couple of fuck sessions, she realized that Gary wanted her to be a much more active sex partner. She could only imagine the effort that Jane was putting into pleasing him.

Sandra had quickly forged a bond with Jane after she moved in and it was Jane she asked about her awakening sexual desires. She told Jane that three of her classmates, who were also thirteen-years-old, were already fucking boys. It was also Jane who convinced Sandra that she shouldn't prance around quite so blatantly in her sexy underwear in front of her dad.

Linda didn't really know how it happened, but one day she found herself talking with her daughter about Jane's uninhibited, insatiable sexuality. To her surprise Sandra didn't hesitate to reveal what she had learned from Jane.

"Mom, you must know that Dad and Jane make love in every way that's possible between a man and a woman. She is almost always horny and it's like she's a sex-crazed animal when they fuck. She showed me that she could deep-throat a cucumber! Then she took the same humongous cucumber and pushed in her ass after she lubed it with the KY Jelly that they use to butt fuck. I wanted to see it because I didn't believe that she could put such a big thing in her tiny butt. And she really liked pushing it into her ass!"

Sandra didn't tell her mother that watching Jane had given her a strong urge to let a boy fuck her in the ass, but then she decided to wait for her daddy to sodomize her when she turned eighteen.

So it happened that Jane became Linda's sex therapist/advisor and confidant after she sprained her ankle. It was a big step for Linda to overcome her various sexual hangups, but with Jane's help she managed it.

Linda was excited and going almost insane with lust when, after some months of sex consultation, the day came when she was ready for anal sex and her husband fucked her ass for the first time. And that without a condom because their doctor gave her the green light — she was HIV negative. It happened that after her fourth ass fuck she found that she really didn't need clit stimulation to have a strong orgasm. She had learned to crave Gary's cock in her butt.