Another Week on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Oh fuck, yes, Tina," Jack groaned. "You greedy little cock-slut. Suck them both at the same time."

Tina popped her mouth off of his rod and grinned up at us. Then, tugging us by our cocks, she pulled us closer together, until we were almost directly face to face, save a little room for herself. My right hip was pressed right up against Jack's left, and Tina was squeezed in between our other hips. She pressed the undersides of our cocks together and started sucking on both of our cock heads at the same time.

"Holy shit," I gasped. My slight height advantage over Jack effectively neutralized the length difference in our cocks, so that our purple helmets were at exactly the same height as Tina's tongue swirled around and over and between them both. Every inch of my cock was pressed up against Jack's and the feeling was perversely intense. We were both pretty big around, and Tina was having a hard time actually sucking us both into her mouth, but her hurricane tongue was sending violent spasms of pleasure racing up both of our bodies.

In a fit of lust, I pulled Tina to her feet and spun her around. She braced herself against Jack's boat and set her feet apart for me. "Oh fuck yes, Will," she crooned. "Give me that cock!"

I pressed my cock head between the slick lips of her pussy and buried myself inside her. Her exquisite velvety tunnel squeezed my cock and I pumped hard in and out of her while she moaned and fucked herself back against me.

"Oh fuck yes, Will," she cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Give me that fucking c—HRMMPH!"

I looked up to see Jack holding Tina's head and fucking her mouth. Behind us, I couldn't see, but I could hear Eva barking at Matt to stick his huge fucking cock in her pussy right fucking now.

"You knew they were going to be swinging through here didn't you," I said to Jack with a huge amount of concentration because of the incredible slick constriction of Tina's pussy.

"I figured there was a good chance," Jack gasped. Tina was fully swallowing his cock again and he was having as hard a time as I was forming sentences.

It made sense. Jodi had shown us the route, and told us that Matt and Tina had the shift. Jack had simply chosen what he figured was the last stop and brought us there to wait.

I fucked Tina's pussy harder and she started to scream onto Jack's cock. I pulled out and motioned to Jack that we should switch. I mostly wanted to watch Eva get fucked by that monster cock, and I'd have a better angle if I was on Tina's other end.

And oh dear lord was she ever getting fucked.

No sooner had Tina swallowed my cock again when I looked up to see Matt ramming about three quarters of the length of his cock into my girlfriend's cunt. He must have been bottoming out on every stroke. And Eva was shrieking and screaming her pleasure at him.

"So fucking big!" she howled. "Fuck me with your huge cock! Give it to me, you fucking stud!"

Eva's tits were flailing wildly with every impact, as were Tina's from the pounding that Jack was now delivering to her pussy from behind. She continued to moan and wail onto my cock as Jack fucked her, and I let my gaze wander back and forth as both women thrashed and bucked through monster orgasms. When Tina was done cumming all over his cock, Jack turned and joined Matt and Eva, climbing up onto the boat so Eva could clean Tina's cum off of his big waving fuck-rod.

I got off the boat and turned Tina to face me. I lifted her up and set her butt down on the edge just like Eva was across from us. Then I plunged the entire length of my cock back into Tina's sopping pink fuck-hole. Her big tits heaved and bounced on her chest as I pounded my hips forward.

"Fuck me!" Tina screamed. "Harder. FUCKING FUCK ME! AAAAAAGH!"

She came again, her juicing pussy spasming around my still-thrusting cock, when my balls suddenly clenched and I exploded. Thick spurts of cum squirted deep into Tina's pussy, over and over until I could see it leaking out onto my balls and both of our thighs. As my orgasm passed, I pulled back and my cock fell away from Tina's pussy, and I teetered around to sit next to her, both of us gasping to catch our breath.

Eva, Jack and Matt were all getting close.

"I'm going to cum soon, Eva" Matt said. "Can I cum in your pussy?"

Jack pulled his cock out of her mouth so she could answer and Eva screamed, "Yes! Give it to me! Fill me up with your spunk!"

Then she closed her mouth around Jack's cock again and Jack started to cum.

"Oh fuck yeah, Eva!" he cried. "Swallow that fucking cum! You suck my cock so fucking good!"

Eva just continued to howl onto his cock as her throat worked to swallow his big load.

"Oh fuck here it comes!" Matt bellowed, and his body went stiff and his thrusting stopped as he started to shoot his cock cream deep into Eva's pussy. "Your pussy is fucking amazing, Eva."

Matt and Jack both backed away, gasping for air, and Tina hopped up from her seat next to me and crossed over to Eva. The women kissed each other and pressed their tits together, arms and hands searching each other's bodies. Tina helped Eva off the boat, and the pair tumbled into the sand, squirming until they had their mouths latched to each other's pussies. Tina sucked her husbands cum out of my girlfriend's pussy, while Eva sucked my cum out of Tina's.

"Good call, Jack," I said, indicating the cove around us. "Good fucking call."

* * *

We left Matt and Tina behind with a promise to join them on Wednesday night at their house (they called it a house, not a cabin). We didn't bother putting our clothes back on at first, but when we got out into the lake proper, there were quite a few more boats out than there had been earlier, so we played it safe and stowed our junk. As hard as it may be to believe at this point, not every boat we passed was loaded down with hedonistic sex freaks.

To the delight of our groaning stomachs, Maggie already had the grill going when we got back to the cabin. The stereo was turned up, cranking Creedence to the four winds, and the aroma of hamburgers floated down to the dock as we disembarked.

Eva filled Maggie and Sophie in on our little adventure in the cove, while Jack and I started up a frisbee game with Kristen and Dani. Once we had eaten some lunch, it was right back out onto the lake for all of us this time. We refilled the cooler and got back out for some cruising and swimming. We'd been happily floating around, pushing each other over the side of the boat, and drinking beers for about an hour when Sophie started waving and shouting at a boat drifting in our direction.

"Hey guys!" Sophie called.

"Who's that?" Eva asked.

"The neighbors," Jack said, shading his eyes against the afternoon sun.

I looked over my shoulder in the direction they were looking, to see a boat that did indeed look like it could be the neighbors with four people on board. They were almost definitely the same four people we'd seen through the next door cabin window last night, although they were dressed in bathing suits now instead of completely naked.

Jack piloted the boat closer to them, and they smiled and waved as we approached.

"It's awesome out here!" one of the men called.

"Yes it is," Jack said. We were right up alongside them now.

"Hello Jack, hello Sophie," the golden-haired woman said. Her bathing suit top was designed to accent her already impressive cleavage.

"Hi, Tara," Sophie said.

Introductions were made all around. We had an easier time keeping the names of four people straight than they did of a boat of seven people.

Tara was the blond, and her husband Mike was about Jack's height and build. Liz had long dark hair and a pleasantly tanned and curvy body, and her husband Josh was only as tall as the women, but quite muscular, with a shaved head and deep tan.

The encounter was pleasant, and surprisingly not awkward. We had all seen what they had been up to the night before through that open window, and there was no way they'd not heard the racket we'd made both the night before and this morning. I noticed more than once either Mike's or Josh's eyes roaming over the bodies of the young women in our boat, and I'll admit I took a few good looks at Tara and Liz too. And the women weren't exactly keeping their eyes up at face-level either.

"We're grilling out in the yard tonight," Jack said. "You guys are more than welcome to join us."

"That sounds pretty good to me," Mike said. "What do you guys think?"

Tara, Liz and Josh all agreed, so Jack told them to just bring something to throw on the grill, and to come over any time after six.

* * *

While Jack and I started preparing sides and vegetables to go with the grill meat, the women decided to go all out with their wardrobes for the evening. I hadn't even known Eva had brought a dress until she came out in the kitchen dressed in a yellow summer dress with thin fabric that clung nicely to her supple curves, and contrasted with her skin, which was already beginning to take on a tanned hue from our time in the sun so far this week. The material wasn't quite fully opaque, so it left no doubt that she was going without underwear. And that was fine by me.

Sophie had opted for a skirt and a tube top that barely managed to contain her big tits. It was obvious that she'd gone without a bra, and I would have bet good money there were no panties on under that skirt. Dani went with a long colorful skirt that nearly dragged on the floor and a white tank top with spaghetti straps that lifted off of her upper chest as they swept up over her shoulders. Her prodigious breasts looked ready to burst from her top at any second, and her nipples were plainly and insistently poking out in the front. Kristen's dress wasn't much different from Eva's, other than being a light tan color that complimented her dark features, but it likewise clung to her curvy figure. She'd also gone without a bra, and the wiggle of her generous cleavage was tantalizing when she walked. I found myself hoping at least someone was wearing panties, just so I might be able to slip them off later, but that was just my selfish nature I think. Maggie was the last to appear, and oh my holy god her white dress was knit. Or crocheted. Or whatever. While it covered everything a dress usually does, every stitch had plenty of empty space to the next one, leaving hundreds of little gaps through which her darkly tanned skin showed, not to mention the tantalizing curves of her gorgeous bottom and her tits, which only seemed small compared to the rest of the women in the house, but were still delectable, full and glorious. The dress did nothing to hide the fact that she wore no panties, and even her nipples were plainly poking out through the wide stitches.

By the time all five women had revealed their outfits, Jack and I were both tenting our shorts.

"Look at these two pervs," Sophie giggled at our discomfort.

"You all look incredible," I said.

"Absolutely gorgeous," Jack agreed.

Eva came up close and kissed me. "Thanks, Baby."

Once we were more or less fully prepped for dinner, the women ordered Jack and I to go change into something more respectable.

I took off my t-shirt and swim trunks in the bedroom without closing the door, and my semi-hard cock swung happily free while I searched for something that might be even remotely appropriate compared to what the women were wearing.

"Do you have anything respectable?" Jack said behind me.

I turned around and saw him standing in the doorway just as naked as I was. I looked at his big cock dangling there between his legs, and my own dick visibly twitched, which caused Jack to smirk.

"Easy, bud," he said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. "I've got a couple of button-up shirts. Khaki shorts I guess?"

"Yeah that makes sense," Jack said. "Mind if I borrow one of the shirts?"

"No problem," I said. "Take your pick."

I held up the two that I'd packed on either side of my naked body, getting a weird little thrill about carrying on this conversation naked.

"Left," Jack said, pointing.

I handed him the shirt and he returned to his own room to dress. I found a pair of shorts that were relatively smooth and unwrinkled, plus they were soft enough to be comfortable going commando. I buttoned the shirt up just over half way, and Jack and I both emerged for inspection at the same time.

"That'll have to do," Sophie said, feigning disappointment.

* * *

Mike, Tara, Josh and Liz joined us a few minutes after Jack fired up the grill and Sophie started up the stereo. There was still plenty of light left in the day, but the day's heat had eased off a bit, carried away by a perfect breeze coming off the lake. I immediately wondered if all of the women had coordinated the dress code beforehand when Tara and Liz both appeared in skimpy little dresses. Mike and Josh meanwhile appeared to have settled on the same idea as me and Jack, shorts and button-up short-sleeved shirts.

I shook hands with the neighbors for the first time, and got an up-close view of both Liz and Tara that threatened to restart the tent in my shorts just as it had finally gone down.

"Who wants margaritas?" Maggie hooted, kicking open the screen door and joining us on the deck with a sweating pitcher in hand, followed by Sophie, who had another one, plus a stack of plastic cups.

"Oh hell yes," Josh said, and his enthusiastic acceptance was echoed by his cabin-mates. We talked and laughed and ate and drank, and as the sun moved down toward the trees on the far side of the lake, the two pitchers disappeared, followed by two more.

We'd only been cleaned up from dinner for ten or fifteen minutes when a car pulled up alongside Jack's in the driveway. Our entire group looked up to check out the new arrivals, and Sophie whooped and skipped up to the car when Sam climbed out of the passenger side door. A big burly man I assumed was Bill climbed out of the driver's side, and I was suddenly a little worried about yesterday's encounter with Sam in the apartment above the store. The dude was taller than me, and looked big and strong enough for any two of the rest of us guys put together. He had a big full lumberjack beard, and he was even wearing a flannel shirt, although the sleeves were cut off, giving him an unmistakable redneck look, but also showed off huge powerful arms that looked like they could crush a man my size without breaking a sweat. Sam herself seemed to be the only woman who wasn't in on the dress or skirt plan, but she still looked wonderful in short little cut-off denim shorts and a halter top that bared her lovely stomach and pushed her boobs together in a fantastic show of cleavage.

Sophie swooped into a hug with Sam, who returned it enthusiastically, while Jack and Bill hugged each other and slapped each other on the back. I thought Jack was going to be killed by that slap, or at least have the wind knocked out of him, but he survived. Sophie wasted little time in greeting Bill as well, and Bill lifted her off the ground completely when he hugged her. Sophie squealed and laughed when her feet left the ground.

Jack and Sophie introduced them to the group, and Sam gave me a devilish grin when I shook her husband's massive hand. To my surprise, not a single bone in my hand was shattered. Indeed, Bill's movements were light and gentle in a way that seemed impossible, given his appearance. He smiled broadly as he greeted me, and everyone else.

"Are you guys hungry?" Jack inquired. "We just brought everything back inside, but there's plenty."

Bill and Sam politely refused food, but they were both happy to accept the first servings from the new margarita pitchers Maggie and Sophie mixed up.

"Jesus, how much tequila did you guys bring?" Dani asked with a leery gaze at the pitchers.

* * *

Plenty.

That's how much tequila Jack and Sophie brought. Plenty to get all thirteen of us pleasantly buzzed by the time the sun when down. We built a big fire and moved around socializing, laughing, and eventually flirting and dancing a bit.

After the sunset, I went inside to pee, and Sophie was just coming into the cabin when I left the bathroom.

"Can you give me a hand, Will?" she smiled sweetly.

"Of course my dear," I said.

I followed her to the end of the hall, just past the our respective bedroom doors, and Sophie opened the closet at the end of the hall. It was filled with towels and blankets mostly, besides a few ancient board games. She pulled down a stack of blankets and turned to deposit them in my arms. She repeated this twice, until the closet was half-empty, and I was loaded up with a stack of blankets high enough that I couldn't see in front of me any more. She directed me to carry them to the screened in porch just inside from the deck, where I set them down on one of the patio chairs that we hadn't dragged outside around the fire for our extra guests.

"Thank you," she said. "One more quick thing?"

"No problem," I said, and followed her back into the house.

Sophie leaned up against the back of the couch that sat just inside the door, facing into the rest of the living room. She adjusted her tube top, sliding it over an inch or two and setting her boobs back into it properly. "This fucking thing," she said. "My tits won't behave."

I stood there watching her and smiled. "You need me to grab more blankets or something?"

"Actually no," Sophie said. She lifted up her skirt, starting at the lower edge and bunching it up as she went. Slowly she revealed that she was in fact not wearing any panties. "Could you do me a favor and eat my pussy?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I said with a chuckle. I quickly got down on my knees in front of her and she widened her stance as she finally had the entire skirt bunched up over her hips. Anybody walking in the door right about now would have seen me extend my tongue and gently drag the tip up and down Sophie's pussy while she tossed her head back and moaned happily.

I took my time tasting and exploring, while my cock went from completely forgotten to fully hard and painfully strained against my shorts. I sank my tongue into the delicious warm passage between Sophie's pussy lips and drank the sweet nectar of her arousal. I slid my hands up and down her legs, making sure to pay close attention to her wonderful round ass, squeezing and massaging. Sophie moaned and gasped as I worked my tongue in her pussy, while the music from the stereo drowned out any possible sounds we might have heard from outside.

"Oh my god, baby," she cooed. "Lick me."

I'd long since gotten over the weirdness of my best friend's girlfriend calling me baby when we had sex. Eva and I got together with Jack and Sophie at least once or twice a month, and any early fears of jealousy or awkwardness had passed long ago. Sophie was my most frequent lover besides Eva, and I loved being able to make her squirm and squeal in pleasure.

After a few minutes of exploring and licking and sucking, I managed to bring Sophie to a trembling climax, while she held my head close against her pussy and vibrated against my face.

"That was perfect," she moaned. "Let's go back outside. And bring some of those blankets."

I stood back up, carefully adjusting the throbbing rod in my shorts while Sophie pulled her skirt back down to where it was supposed to be. I kissed her and our tongues twirled together as she tasted her own cum on my mouth. I pushed my body up against hers, and slid my hands up to hold her perfect tits and squeeze them until she pushed me away with a grin.

"No," she said. "Outside."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, following her lovely ass out the door. We both took a couple of blankets from the pile on the chair and carried them out across the deck and down into the yard to the fire.

There had been some rearranging of couples and mingling while we were inside, I was happy to see. Eva was sitting in Mike's lap, although so far he was managing to restrain himself from completely diving into her tits, although his eyes probably spent more time there than they did anywhere else around the fire. Sam and Maggie were dancing together in a decidedly unchaste way. Their hands roamed up and down each other's backs and didn't hesitate to linger a little lower. They brushed their chests together so much that I thought Maggie's tits were going to spill out of her wonderful little dress.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers