Another Week on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've still got more than an hour until midnight," she said. "You have plenty of time to cum in me before the night's over."

Her push had sent me reeling, and I was sure I was going to fall on my ass in the grass, but Tara and Sam caught me and steadied me before I could. Eva gave me a wink before launching herself into Josh's arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. His big cock grew quickly back to its full length and girth until it stood up and pressed against Eva's pussy and asshole.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" Eva growled at Josh. He nodded and they made their way to a blanket.

I turned to Sam and Tara and gave them both a smile. "Are you two ready to get fucked?"

"Lay down," Tara ordered. I did as I was told, lying on my back on the blanket at our feet. She set a foot on either side of my head, then squatted down above me, slowly lowering her pussy until I was able to dart out my tongue and lick her right from her asshole up to her clit. I couldn't see Sam, but the feeling of her pussy sinking down onto my cock was incredible.

In fact, I couldn't see anything besides Tara's glorious naked body above me. I reached up to grab her tits while I sucked her pussy. Sam rode me hard, covering my cock with her cum. I sucked Tara until she came in my mouth, and I greedily drank down her juices. She swapped places with Sam, and I got to taste Sam's delicious pussy and feel the exquisite delight of Tara sinking down until my cock was buried in her pussy.

Tara rode me until she was cumming again, soaking my cock, balls and thighs. She and Sam switched one more time, and this time Sam rode me until she came, while I again explored Tara's pussy with my tongue.

Our orgy went on as before, people switching blankets every few minutes as we worked our way around the group, sucking and fucking and screaming and cumming. At one point I was pounding my cock into Liz's pussy from behind while I watched Eva ride hard on Bill's cock.

"Could somebody please fuck me in my ass?" Eva gasped as she slammed herself up and down on Bill's huge cock.

Sophie appeared behind her with a bottle of lube, and Mike moved in, his big dick swaying in front of him as he walked. Sophie slathered his cock in the slippery fluid then rubbed a generous portion onto Eva's asshole. Eva fell forward and cried out and came all over Bill's cock when Sophie stuffed a finger into her asshole, working the lubricant inside her anal chute.

Jack and I had of course double-fucked Eva and Sophie both a number of times over the past year. But I'd never seen anyone besides Jack fuck her in the ass before, and now she was about to be double penetrated by two guys we had both just met today.

I stopped my thrusting into Liz's pussy and watched as Mike pressed the head of his cock against my girlfriend's asshole.

"Oh, look at that cock," Liz groaned, my cock still buried in her cunt, just not moving. "Do you want to fuck my asshole, Will?"

Sophie was quick to offer up lube and I looked at her then back at Eva. Mike's cock head managed to push in past Eva's sphincter and I felt a sudden surge, not of anger or jealousy, but of desire. Watching my girlfriend get her pussy and asshole fucked was driving me wild. I pulled my cock out of Liz's pussy and Sophie quickly slathered me with the cool gooey fluid. She did the same for Liz as she had done for Eva, rubbing lube on the outside rim of her ass, and then working a finger inside her both to spread around the lubricant, and to start to prepare her asshole for something significantly bigger than a finger.

"Oh HOLY FUCK!' Eva screamed. "Oh FUCK FUCK AAAAAAGH!" She convulsed and drenched Bill's cock with her cum as Mike managed to get half of his cock past her asshole.

Sophie pulled her hand away and I pressed my cock head against Liz's asshole and she pushed herself back against me hard, and suddenly I was stuffed a third of the way into her incredibly tight anal chute.

"Oh fuck yes!" Liz bellowed. "Oh FUCK yes, give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty little asshole! FUCK ME!"

I slapped Liz's ass hard and pressed my cock deeper. She screamed and bucked and pushed back again, and now I was almost all the way inside her. Meanwhile, Mike and Bill were full-on fucking Eva. Her screams were wordless, except for an occasional "fuck" screamed at the sky or into the side of Bill's neck as she buried her face there. I could see both of their cocks penetrating her and I started to fuck Liz up the ass with fervor.

I barely noticed what else was going on around us, other than noticing hearing the shrieks of pleasure and slapping of skin on skin as the people around us sucked and fucked each other.

"Roll us over," Liz managed to croak. "I want a cock in my pussy!"

The other cocks may have been busy, but by the time I managed to roll onto my back, careful not to dislodge my cock from Liz's asshole as she rolled with me, Jack was there with his cock shiny with somebody's pussy-cum. I felt his cock sink into her pussy and Liz screamed.

"FUUUUUUCK! Oh JESUS FUCKING FUUUUUCK!" She pushed Jack back and her pussy sprayed clear cum all over his cock and balls and her asshole almost crushed my cock as she came. I kept her moving up and down on me, fucking her relentlessly while occasionally stealing glances of my girlfriend getting both of her holes filled with cock.

Jack stuffed his cock back into Liz's cunt, and she came again, but not as hard, and he was able to ride out her orgasm without taking his prick out of her. He started to fuck her with me, alternating his thrusts with mine, just as we'd done with both Eva and Sophie half a dozen times since last year. I could feel the pressure of his cock against mine, along with the steady thrumming of Liz's body as she came over and over again.

Jack and Mike both lost it within seconds of each other. I actually felt Jack's cock expand slightly inside Liz just before he started shooting his cum load deep into her pussy. Mike bellowed that he was cumming, and he kept his cock stuffed half-way up Eva's ass as he did it.

"I can fucking feel your cum!" Eva screamed. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again! AAAAAAGH OH FUUUUUCK!"

Jack pulled his shrinking cock out of Liz's dripping snatch just as my balls started to churn, surely for their last time this night. I saw Mike extract his cock from Eva's stretched asshole, and a big glob of cum leaked down onto her pussy and Bill's still-thrusting cock. I rolled Liz and I onto our sides and quickly slid my cock out of her ass. Liz slumped down exhausted, and I crossed the distance between me and Eva as the roiling in my balls started to build to the inevitable climax.

I stuffed my cock in Eva's asshole, sliding through Mike's cum as I went and gave her my final dozen thrusts.

"Oh yes, cum in my ass, baby!" Eva rasped, her voice raw from screaming. "Give it to me! Cum in my pussy, Bill! Oh fuck yes, fill me up!"

I was buried to the hilt in her ass when I exploded, jets of cum shooting deep inside her. Just after my first volley, Bill bellowed that he was cumming and I felt the twitching of his cock as he started to shoot his creamy spunk into my girlfriend's pussy.

"FUUUUUCK!" Eva screamed. "AAAAHAAAGH! FUUUUUCK!"

Finally spent, I slipped out of Eva's asshole and tumbled to the blanket beside her and Bill, gasping for air and drenched with sweat. Eva rolled off Bill and into my arms, just as sweaty and breathless as I was.

"I love you," she managed to gasp.

"I love you," I croaked.