Another Week on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani and Tara were sitting on either side of Bill, while he battled to keep his eyes from crossing in his head while he drank in the site of both of them. Tara's hand was on his leg, and moving slowly upward. One of the straps of Dani's tank top had fallen off of her shoulder and she was making no attempt to fix it, or to pull the tank top back up to better cover her freckled boob. Josh was around the other side of the fire, standing and chatting with Kristen, and the pair seemed to be laughing at every other thing the other one said.

Liz left her husband's side and joined me and Sophie as we were setting the blankets down in the grass just outside the ring around the fire.

"What are the blankets for, guys?" she said with a wink to both of us.

"Oh, you know," Sophie returned her mischievous look. "Just in case." She took Liz's hand and dragged her over to where Maggie and Sam were grinding to the music. Liz laughed and followed along, and soon the two were doing their best to upstage the raunchiness of Sam and Maggie's dancing. Sensing possible competition, Maggie quickly and fiercely pushed Sam's halter top up over her tits and squeezed the two round melons together against her own face.

"Woo!" Tara cheered and Bill's already broad smile widened even further beside her.

Not to be outdone, Sophie peeled off her top, and her tits bounced back down on her chest with a delightful jiggle. Liz wasted no time getting her hands on them, leaning over and sucking one nipple then the other, before standing back up straight with a huge smile in her husband's direction. Josh's was just one of half a dozen cheers.

I took a seat to watch the festivities, and laughed when Liz dragged Jack into the center of the four dancing women. Sam and Sophie both took a turn pulling Jack's face down between their tits, and his smile got a little wider every time they let him back up for air. The bulge in his shorts was a pretty good indication that he was enjoying himself too.

I caught Eva's eyes, and she smiled at me and sent me an air kiss, which I returned. Then she pulled down the front of her dress and dropped her huge tits out right in Mike's face. The look of surprise and awe on his face was more than a little amusing, but soon he had his face buried between those heavenly globes, and his expression was as good as hidden.

Over on my left, Kristen had moved closer to Josh. They were watching the dancers with rapt attention, but their hands were on each other. Kristen slowly stroked the bulge in the front of Josh's shorts while Josh stroked and squeezed her ass through her thin dress.

Dani had pulled her top down away from her tits completely by the time my eyes wandered around to her, Tara and Bill. Bill had one hand on one of Dani's big creamy white boobs, and his other hand was squeezing Tara's through the material of her dress.

Jack was still in the middle of four dancing and increasingly naked women closer to the fire. Liz stepped back from him and pealed her dress off completely over her head, leaving her standing there in the firelight in nothing but a pair of panties. Her breasts were big and round and looked like they badly needed to be sucked. I stood up from my chair, again adjusting my cock in my shorts for comfort, and came up behind Liz before she had a chance to rejoin the gyrating group of dancers. She pushed her butt back against me, pinning my hard pole between her beautiful cheeks and rubbing up and down as she reached her arm up and behind my neck, tilting her head back and face up toward me.

I slid a hand up Liz's body and took hold of one of her plump tits and kissed her. She opened her mouth and shot her tongue into mine and moaned as I started to grind my erection against her ass and squeeze her breast gently. She squirmed in my arms and wiggled around until she was facing me and launched into another hungry tongue-dancing kiss. I reached down to hold onto her ass, one hand outside her panties, the other inside. Liz made quick work of the buttons of my shirt, pulling it open to bare my chest and stomach in the firelight before pressing her naked tits against my bare skin.

Over Liz's head, I could see that our surrender to lust had set off a bit of a chain reaction. More and more clothes began to hit the ground. Jack's cock was sticking out hard and tall from the front of his shorts, and Maggie and Sam both had a hand roaming up and down its length. Tara and Dani were now both topless, and Bill was sucking on Dani's tits while Tara fished his huge cock out of his pants and popped it immediately into her mouth. Josh's shirt was off, lying on the ground behind him, and his shorts and boxers were pushed down to his knees while Kristen knelt in the grass and sucked his cock. Mike was no longer sitting in his seat. Now he was kneeling in front of it, licking and sucking away at Eva's pussy while she leaned back in the chair with her dress pulled down beneath her tits and up over her waist so it more resembled a wide belt.

I felt Liz's fingers working on the button of my shorts, and soon she had them open and the zipper down. I let her drop them down my legs, and I stepped out of them completely, my cock waving upright in the night air. I stood in the grass in nothing but my open shirt as Liz began to suck my cock. Sophie soon joined us, slipping out of her skirt along the way. She stood next to me and I leaned over to kiss her, reaching up to hold and squeeze her tits at the same time. I moaned into her mouth at the pleasure Liz was producing in my cock as she sucked nearly the whole thing into her mouth.

Sophie left me and Liz where we were and started passing out blankets. Josh and Kristen laid one out in the grass, and Kristen pushed Josh down onto his back and hiked her dress up over her hips. She squatted down over his face and Josh stroked his cock in his hand while he hungrily sucked her pussy. Tara and Dani were both now completely naked. They knelt on another blanket in front of Bill, both of them sucking his long thick cock as he stood with his pants around his ankles and took off his sleeveless flannel shirt. Mike stood up from between Eva's legs and quickly took off his shorts and underwear. His big cock bounced up and waved in Eva's face, and she grabbed it roughly by the base and sucked him into her mouth. Jack, Maggie and Sam all tumbled down for the blanket Sophie laid out for them, tearing at what remained of each other's clothes until Maggie was slowly lowering her pussy down onto his cock, while Sam sat on his face.

Sophie rejoined me and Liz, and we made our way to the fifth blanket. I dropped to my knees in front of Liz and pulled down her panties, revealing a beautiful pussy beneath a trimmed brown bush. Sophie helped me out of my shirt and pressed her tits into my back, reaching around my body to stroke my cock, still wet with Liz's spit. I held onto Liz's ass and pressed my face between her legs, licking her pussy from bottom to top and causing her to gasp out loud.

In fact, the moans and grunts of pleasure were starting to grow and multiply all around us. I let my hands roam down and inward, licking hungrily at Liz's pussy and touching my middle finger to her asshole as she muttered at me to lick her good.

"Oh fuck yes," Liz groaned. "Lick that pussy. Oh so good!"

"Is this big hard cock ready for my pussy?" Sophie cooed into my ear from behind me as her hand stroked rhythmically up and down my shaft.

I moaned into Liz's cunt in response, not wanting to pull my mouth away from her delicious opening just yet.

Sophie stood up and kissed Liz, muffling the brunette's moans by thrusting her tongue into her mouth. Sophie and Liz played with each other's tits while I did my best to bring Liz to an early orgasm. I wanted her to cum in my mouth before I broke this contact. I moved my mouth upwards slightly, licking her clit while I pressed a finger from my free hand into her pussy while the other continued to rub lightly along the rim of her asshole. Sophie took one of Liz's hands away from her own breast and guided it down between her legs, and Liz quickly went to work rubbing on Sophie's clit. With one finger massaging inside the hot walls of Liz's pussy and one pressed against her asshole, I licked her clit until she shrieked and nearly fell over as an orgasm cascaded through her body.

Sophie and I helped her to the ground, and Sophie got down on all fours in front of her, lowering her face to Liz's pussy while I moved in behind Sophie with my cock standing hard and throbbing in front of me. I looked over at Eva just as Mike started to press his big cock into her lovely pink pussy. I also managed to see Tara slowly impaling herself on Bill's mammoth prick, rubbing away at her clit as she descended, and Dani writhed as she humped her pussy against Bill's face. Josh was fucking Kristen's pussy while holding her ankles up in front of his muscular shoulders. Kristen's tits bounced freely in the night air at every stroke of Josh's cock. Jack hadn't moved at all. Maggie was still riding his cock and he was still happily eating Sam's pussy.

I pushed the spongy head of my cock up against Sophie's slick entrance, and she pushed back into me, driving half of my length into her pussy and causing her to lift her head and gasp. Her pussy clenched around my cock as I slowly pressed deeper, and Sophie returned to licking and sucking on Liz's cunt.

"Fuck her," Liz said. She was propped up on her elbows, giving me a perfect view of her big tits, and looking up at me with an expression of unconstrained lust. "Fuck her with your big fucking cock!"

I obeyed Liz's order, holding onto Sophie's ass while I fucked her pussy hard from behind. Sophie shrieked and bucked against me, driving my cock deeper and harder inside her. I reached beneath her to squeeze hard on one of her swinging tits, and with my other hand I rubbed the little nub of her clit until she bucked up hard and started to cum all over my cock.

"Holy fuck fuck FUCK!" Sophie screamed. "I'm fucking CUMMING!" She soaked my balls and her cum ran down both of our thighs as her pussy convulsed on my cock.

Sophie crawled forward then rolled onto the blanket beside Liz, who scooted her butt forward and spread her legs wider. "Stuff that fucking cock in my pussy!" she barked.

I held my slippery cock by the base and rubbed the underside along Liz's pussy, up and down a few times, mixing her pussy juices with Sophie's, and stimulating Liz's clit in the process.

"Fuck me!" she growled. "Right fucking now!"

I slotted my cock between her inner pussy lips and thrust forward, burying my entire length inside her on the first stroke.

"Oh yes!" Liz cried. "Oh fuck that feels good!"

"Fuck yeah," I concurred. I fucked her pussy briskly, watching with delight how her tits heaved and flailed on her chest. Sophie rolled over, having caught her breath again, and caught one of Liz's boobs in her hands and began sucking on the dark nipple.

After a few minutes of alternating between one and the other of Liz's tits, Sophie hopped up to her feet.

"All the guys! Move over one blanket to the left!" she called out to the entire group.

Thrusting and licking and sucking suddenly stopped and everybody looked up at Sophie, including me and Liz.

There was about ten seconds of still silence until Bill said, "You're the boss, sweetheart," and stood up, leaving Tara and Dani alone on the blanket and moved over to the one occupied by Kristen and Josh. Jack, then Mike and Josh followed his lead, so I shrugged down at Liz and pulled my cock out of her dripping wet pussy and stood up to move to the blanket that Jack had just vacated. Maggie and Sam sat there, leaning back on their palms, looking up at me and my bobbing cock, shiny with Liz's pussy juice.

Maggie nudged Sam with her elbow. "Does Will look as hungry for pussy to you as he does to me?"

"He sure does," Sam said, and both of them slowly spread their legs apart, revealing their glistening pussies.

I took one quick look around before getting down to my task. Josh had taken my place with Sophie and Liz, and his wife started sucking his cock while Sophie licked and sucked his balls. Jack was now with Eva, and they moved directly to fucking, Jack's big cock quickly thrusting in and out of my girlfriend's pussy. Mike joined Dani and his wife Tara, lying down on his back so Dani could ride his cock and Tara could sit on his face. Instead of getting busy immediately on their own blanket, Kristen took Bill by the hand and led him across to where Jack and Eva were happily rutting away. She sat down right next to Eva and spread her legs wide so that Bill could start stuff his fat cock into her pussy.

I directed Sam to turn onto her side. She held her upper leg in the air, and I lay down on my side with my head on her lower thigh and started sucking her delicious pussy. Maggie soon had my cock in her mouth, and she sucked me deep while I licked and sucked away. Yesterday, Sam had gulped down my entire load, and I owed her a good hard cum. Maggie though made it hard to concentrate, her tongue swirling as it was around my cock head, then up and down my shaft, and finally she had my balls in her mouth and I bucked my hips forward and pressed my cock against her face before she sucked me back in. I probed my tongue into Sam's pussy, and licked her opening up and down, teasing but not directly touching her clit. I wanted her ready to explode when I finally started working on that little nub.

"Oh holy fuck, Jack!" Kristen screamed.

At almost the same time, Eva gasped, "Oh fuck that's a big cock!" And I realized that Jack and Bill had switched.

"Give it to me baby!" Liz groaned. "Fuck me hard in my pussy!" Sophie encouraged the married couple with filthy words as they fucked. Mike was also fucking his own wife, with Dani planted on his face.

Sam's hips started to buck and thrust and she gasped and cursed at me to fucking make her cum already. "Oh my fuck, Will!" she screeched. "Do it! Make me fucking cum!"

Finally I slid my tongue up into direct contact with her hooded clit and licked it, hard and fast up and down. It was good that I had her partially pinned down with my head on her thigh, because she started thrashing then, her other leg coming down hard on the other side of my face, with a painful slap. I groaned into her pussy, partly from the surprise of being suddenly trapped, partly from the incredible work Maggie was doing trying to get my cock down her throat.

"I'm fucking cumming!" Sam screamed. "Oh fuck holy god fuck! I'm CUMMING!"

I continued to lick and suck Sam's pussy while she thrashed against me until she managed to finally pull herself away. As she worked to catch her breath, Maggie quickly got up onto her hands and knees and I happily plunged my cock into her pussy from behind. Reaching beneath her, I held onto her swinging tits and fucked her hard as she bucked back to meet my strokes. Directly in front of me, Bill was doing the same thing to Eva, gripping her big tits while he slid his cock in and out of her sopping wet cunt. Jack pulled his cock out of Kristen's pussy and stood up, turning his body toward Bill, who without missing a beat, opened his mouth and sucked Jack's cum-covered cock right in.

"Oh fuck, baby," Sam groaned, craning her neck to look over at her husband from where she lay beside me and Maggie on the blanket. "I love watching you suck a nice big cock!"

I supposed now was as good a time as any to find out how our neighbors felt about this sort of thing, but nobody freaked out or even commented. At that point, it could have been because they were all too busy. Liz, for example, was helping Josh aim his cock at Sophie's pussy. Mike was watching in awe as his wife sucked Dani's cum off of his cock.

I finally start to feel my first cum of the night start to roil in my balls, but Sophie interrupted us again with a command to rotate to the next blanket. I withdrew from Maggie's pussy and slapped my cock hard twice, willing my orgasm to back off, if just for a few seconds. Josh took my place right away, sinking his cock directly into Maggie, and leaving her with only a few seconds of breathing time. Sam worked her way underneath Maggie's body and started licking both Josh's balls and Maggie's clit as they fucked.

I found Eva and Kristen waiting for me. Eva could tell I was about to lose it, so she coached Kristen to help her suck me off. "Get ready for lots of cum," Eva said to her compatriot.

Mike skipped the empty blanket and tumbled down with Liz and Sophie, Liz a familiar lover, and Sophie brand new to his touch and taste. Sophie impaled herself on his cock and Liz leaned over her to suck on her tits. Bill and Jack had moved over and found Dani and Tara waiting for them. Dani quickly lowered herself onto Bill's towering fuck-rod while Jack plunged his cock into Tara's pussy.

Eva and Kristen took turns sucking my cock until they had rekindled the impending explosion in my balls.

"So close," I gasped. "You guys are going to make me fucking cum!"

Somehow, I wasn't the first to lose it. Bill started bellowing that he was cumming, and Dani stayed right where she was, impaled on his cock while Bill filled her pussy up with his spunk. Watching the white cream leak out of Dani's pussy and down the sides of Bill's cock sent me over the edge in a hurry though. With a wordless roar, I threw my head back and felt the surge of cum flow up through my cock and jet directly into Kristen's mouth. She swallowed once, then again, then Eva turned me back toward herself. I shot a thick stream of cum onto Eva's face before she pointed it down at her tits, sending the last few jets of cream splattering across her big jiggling globes.

"Oh fucking FUCK!" I gasped. "That was so fucking good!"

Mike was close behind me, unloading his cock cream deep into Sophie's pussy. Josh pulled his cock out of Maggie's pussy and Sam quickly caught his first spurt of cum in her mouth, then closed her lips around his cock head and sucked the rest of his spunk down and swallowed it. Finally Jack arched his back and pulled his cock out of Tara's pussy. She lay in front of him, holding her tits together as Jack fired off thick ropes of cum all over her stomach and tits and pussy.

"Nice synchronization, boys," Maggie laughed. "But you'd better not be ready to stop!"

We weren't. Not even close.

* * *

It wasn't even a full five minutes before I was hard again. We'd all stopped to drink water and take a breather, but with all of the naked flesh around me, my cock just decided it wasn't going to stay soft. Eva pressed her body against mine and looked up at me.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," I replied.

I cupped her tits in my hands and leaned over to suck them. Eva moaned in appreciation and I let one of my hands search lower as I feasted on those two wonderful soft melons. I found her pussy wet beneath my fingers, and I slipped two inside her as I sucked hard on one nipple, then the other.

Eva squirmed against me, her hands working up and down on my cock.

"I haven't fucked you yet today," I said.

"Yes you did," she gasped. "You fucked me first thing this morning."

"Oh, well yeah," I said. "But I didn't cum in your pussy."

"Do you want to cum in my pussy, baby?" she teased.

I sucked her nipple back into my mouth and increased the intensity of my two probing fingers in her pussy. My hand was already dripping with Eva's cum. My balls ached lowly with the day's exertion, but my cock throbbed hard and strong in Eva's hands.

"Yes I do," I answered. "I want to fill this sweet little pussy up with my cum!"

"Oh fuck!" Eva bit her lip, rose up on her toes, and trembled against me as she came. Her hands stopped moving up and down my cock, just squeezed it. I kept sucking her nipple until she relaxed and set herself back down flat on her feet. Then she pushed me away and grinned wickedly.