All Comments on 'Another Zombie Story Ch. 02'

by not_so_penniless

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PassionateKissesPassionateKissesover 11 years ago

I don't know that I will ever read anything you write again. You had a wonderful story going. You could have changed the names and continued with your imagination. The end of this story felt horrible. I have never written anything bad about a story, but I was not happy about this one. I think you write well and your story could have been so much more. Maybe you could change the characters and continue on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yeah...

your IRL issues aside, it was a dick move...

you should have just never posted again...

simple as that...

way to be an asshat

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's your story and people die.

Usually violently. At least you made it quick and painless. Great story so far!

not_so_pennilessnot_so_pennilessover 11 years agoAuthor
Yikes

So I can't say that I *didn't* foresee this coming, so I went back and started doing some rewriting to the story.

It's going to branch into two separate storylines; one that does involve Aja and one that doesn't. Your choice which you'd like to read.

PassionateKissesPassionateKissesover 11 years ago

I can't wait to see what your new storyline will be. I really did enjoy the first chapter. I'm sorry if my first post was so harsh. I just felt let down with the last chapter. I do hope that whatever personal things that are happening around you resolve in a good way for you. That way you can get to writing more Zombies...lol. Seriously though, thanks for letting the story continue.

PK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

its why its wise to leave some personal space between oneself and ones stories, your writting is excelent and i hope you try again as you write kinetic action sequences very well and have a good grasp of the zombie post-apocalyptic genre. Honestly, i would just take these stories down and retool them to have different names and backgrounds and simply continue the story without needlessly ending it how you did. However, i can understand if you have to many emotions tied up in them and if so i would simply take them down and try again with another muse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous