All Comments on 'Anti Valentine's Day'

by MissyDemeanors

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MissyDemeanorsMissyDemeanorsover 8 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thanks burntredstone I appreciate the feedback :)

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 8 years ago
A lovely well paced story

I really enjoyed your story! The characters had depth and their bond was crafted with care. Thank you for sharing this with us!

MissyDemeanorsMissyDemeanorsover 8 years agoAuthor
thank you <3

Thanks Eos I appreciate the compliment

EosAuroraEosAuroraover 8 years ago
Fantastic

I don't mind it was short, I enjoyed it perfectly. The story flowed well in my opinion and I could honestly see this happen so that was cool. I loved the bond you built between the girls, made the last few paragraphs even more sweet.

MissyDemeanorsMissyDemeanorsover 8 years agoAuthor

I cut it short just for the sake of the contest. I had a lot of fun with it and wanted others to enjoy the idea of their own each back story, Speaking from personal experience Ive had a few guy friends Skype date their girls when they were suppose to be on duty but I never implied where he's located either. Just somewhere over seas. My ex was stationed in japan and he didn't see a lick of action, His buddies would dick around on duty all the time. The focus wasn't really meant to be on him sorry for the disappoint there.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 8 years ago
Needs More

I would've given this 5 stars had it not been for a couple of items.

1: length. There was so much potential here to go even further with it and I probably would've done a follow up for when Dominic returns from deployment.

2: suspension of disbelief. No MP, military guard, security personnel, or anyone else that I know of in Dominic's deployment would've been allowed to Skype while on guard duty let alone even contemplate showing someone over the computer where they're at. I won't even go into the fact that he was basically masturbating while on duty and none of his squad mates caught him. -1 Star.

Other than that, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

This should have a few more chapters. I love the characters. Very well done but I feel that it ended to soon. Maybe the girls could play again sometime. It seems that Julie has maybe found a dominant side of herself. Maybe even a switch. Maybe on the next girl's night they can explore that more. Maybe even bringing in the lesbian co workers workers into play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous