Any Given Fantasy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers

My hands are moving again, the men becoming more aggressive as Kat moans and squirms in my grasp. I remember Jimmy's instructions and begin sliding my hands back to her breasts. As I do, she tilts her head back in an orgasmic moan, the top of her head against my stomach, her brown eyes are half opened with pleasure I have to remind yourself is acting. She is looking right at me as my fingertips brush her bra. I can feel the ridge of the cup. The warmth of her breasts heaving against my fingertips.

Looking down into her eyes, I smile and slide my hands into the cups of her bra. There is too much warm, soft titflesh for me to fully grab, but I do my best, squeezing both of her breasts and running my thumbs over the massive swells to feel her bullet-hard nipples. She gasps, for real this time, and I know Jimmy has what he wants.

Mauling her breasts in my hands I get a surprise of your own as Kat reaches back, sliding her hand up my leg and over my hard cock, sealed down the leg of the suit. I hold back a moan and in response tug at both of her nipples, she teases her fingers over my cock with even greater purpose, moaning louder, pretending to cum as the other men touch and grope her nearly-naked body.

Just as I fear her stroking is going to cause an eruption because even though I could use my "Inception" to stop myself from cumming, that would only delay it for a few seconds. Jimmy calls, "Cut!".

Sweaty and panting, Kat and then me and the other three guys are allowed to exit the personal women's bathroom. The woman from costuming quickly drops a silk robe around Kat's shoulders. Kat cinches the robe's belt tight above her hips, her cleavage and most of her thighs still exposed.

"Great work everybody!" says Jimmy. "Take five, but stay close. We got one more scene to do here at the Country Club and we need to set up for it."

Kat looks right at me, brushing a lock of hair from her sweat-jeweled forehead.

"That was intense," she says to me. "Anywhere in here I can get a drink? I'm really thirsty."

The way she bites her lower lip has my mind racing about the meaning of her words. There's a mini-fridge with Cokes and beers in the back room. Sounds like the director would want you to go grab her one and bring it back so you can continue shooting. But this might be my one and only chance to get Kat alone.

"Uh... There are some, um... Drinks in the back room for the managers," I answer, "Do you wanna come?" I do my best not to look nonchalant, realizing the suggestiveness of what you just said. I honestly, didn't mean it, the way it sounded.

Kat answers with a smile. "Sure."

So I lead her to the back break room, a red and black room with a mini-fridge and table in the middle. I'm still in my bodysuit, slow relief building as my erection calms down, Kat still in her revealing robe. I try my hardest not to stare.

The two of us enter the room. The production seems to bustle all around, but here Kat and I are alone.

"You know I really love Country Clubs. I always try to go whenever I can." Kat says innocently.

I don't know how to react to that, but I smile. I'm unsure if I should pursue any conversations about sex, or just try to behave. I did invite her to this back room for a reason, I think to myself. And she couldn't stop staring at me as she fake masturbated, well I think so anyway. Although, that could have just been acting. And what to make of what went down in the bathroom.

"We have some beer and soda." I say as I open the fridge.

"Oh thanks, but no thank you. I don't like to drink on the job. I'll just take a coke." Kat says putting her hair back up in a ponytail with a little tie.

I hand her a can, my mind still racing. Should I be apologetic? Should I tell her that Jimmy ordered me to grab her tits? Would she appreciate that? There's no denying that there's something going on between the two of us.

"Kelly..." I say, the bizarre reality of this whole night hitting me hard as I speak her name out loud for the first time to her. This is Kat Dennings, and I'm talking to her, after having just groped each other.

She looks back at me, her teeth clenched in apprehension. Now I've got to say something. And something good.

I decide not to tell her it was Jimmy's idea. I decide to just apologize. "Look, I'm sorry about what happened back there." My inner instincts seem to suggest it's the gentlemanly thing to do. Or maybe the pathetic, passive thing to do. I might be throwing it all away.

Suddenly I regret the apology. It wasn't my idea, it was that director's idea, why should I make myself look like a pervert. I guess it was too late now.

Kat answers with an ambivalent smile. Her voice is so soft and fragile. "That's okay. Strange things could happen while filming these kind of movies." It's true I think to myself, I mean the movie was about sex after all. But why would she say that? Does she has experience with that?

"It's like a different world sometimes, surrounded by sex on all sides. Things that aren't appropriate outside in the real world, seem okay when making a film," Kelly leans back on her chair, getting comfortable, crossing her legs. Her silk robe barely covers her juicy creamy thighs.

I'm surprised at her insight. "Did you ever do something exotic that wasn't apart of the script?" I ask curiously. She seems to be so familiar.

"No... We not like anything like that anyway," she answers. "But I used to think about it a lot."

And my attention lights up. And my cock perks up a bit too. "Uh... Are you serious?" I ask, doing my best to keep my voice from breaking as I think of all the reasons why that might be true. Maybe one of her co-stars in previous movies had done it.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Kat asked.

I nodded.

"When I was younger back where I lived, there was this adult store in town, that I loved." She drops her head, almost shy, but seems to have no problem going on. "There was a girl who worked in one of the back booths, who would always sneaked me back in a booth."

Now I have to make an effort to hide the erection raging in my bodysuit. And still Kat goes on.

"I used to bring my boyfriends in there and service them while she stood as lookout. It was amazing. Sometimes I wonder would I ever do that again. But when you're famous everyone is watching, you know. It's out of the question." She said with a nod.

"Um... What happened to the lookout girl?" I asked curious. The room seems to be getting thicker with tension now, or perhaps that's just in my pants. But something is happening beyond semi innocent conversation and the stare that Kat is giving me, tells me that she knows it. Me pressing her for personal information and she's going to provide it willingly.

"I ran into her one time... When I was doing a movie, we were finished filming for the day so I headed to the beach. " She says, her voice getting even softer, if that's possible.

"We caught up and turns out now she has a boyfriend and adopted two kids. She's still as kinky as ever though, she asked me if I wanted to do a threesome with her and her boyfriend."

So badly, my hands want to grab something, my cock mainly, or Kat's amazing flesh. Instead I squeeze my can of coke. "Did you?" The question may seem forward in any other circumstance. But the two of us are way past that now.

"Well..." Kat's face turns read. Then she clears her throat, raises her head and brushes a strand of hair from her face, as if she suddenly decided to be proud. "Yes. To be honest. Yes I did." She smiles.

I let out a deep breath.

"Now you." Kat says.

I try my best not to react, but I don't know what she means by that. Now you what? Now I get to have a threesome with her? Is that what she means?

"Now it's your turn to be honest." She shuffles in her seat and I watch her beautiful body shuffle in that little silk robe along with her. Perhaps it's time to stop hiding my hard on, I think to myself. She continues. "You lied to me before. And now it's your turn to be honest."

My mind races. When did I lie? I've barely said anything to her at all, how could there have been a lie in there? Is she mad? She doesn't seem mad. But she does seem determined... and a little horny. I give her a blank stare, trying to say that I have no problem playing along, but honestly don't remember lying at all.

She notices my look and immediately clarifies. "Oh so you're not sorry." She says. I swallow nervously. She's right. It was a lie. "No... I'm not sorry for groping me in the bathroom."

"No I'm not." I say plainly.

"And I'm not sorry for groping you." She adds, taking a deep breath herself.

And then there's a brief moment of silence. My mind races, demanding I say something, do something, but Kat breaks the silence.

"Tell me what you think about me." She says, her finger beginning to slowly trace caress the bottom of her neck and top of her chest visible above her robe, drawing my attention to her amazing skin, her amazing cleavage.

"I think you're absolutely gorgeous Kat. I think you're very sexy Kat." It's tough to make my complements sound confident, as I was nervous. I'm trying to be honest, but feel like I'm just sounding lame. "I think..."

"No..." Kat interrupts. "That's not what I mean." I stare back at her intently. She goes on, her finger still tracing an imaginary line, scribbling across the top of her chest slowly. "Tell me what you think about me, when you're lying in bed at night by yourself."

"Oh damn," I think to myself. This is actually happening and I'm not even using my "Inception". I must really answer carefully.

"I think every man thinks about you the same as me," I say, "I fantasize about your big breasts."

Kat smirks, as if she was expecting that answer, but she continues to tease a finger slowly up and down her bountiful cleavage. The other hand holds the cold can of Coke from the fridge. She lifts it to the side of her face and the condensation beads to the surface, dripping down and splattering across her breasts in slow drops.

"That's not very creative," she says, lowering the can away from her face. "I put my breasts on display for a reason. I know they're big and fantastic. But what happens in your fantasy?"

I lick my lips, debating for a moment whether to try to push things. She's clearly teasing me and pushing me. It's time to do a little pushing back.

"We meet while you're filming a movie," I begin... "Somewhere excluded right after your day of filming is over for the day."

"Oh really..." she says coyly, fanning her tits with her hand, more condensation drip-drip-dripping off the Coke and down between her breasts.

"Yeah," I say, "I'm relaxing on the beach minding my own business, until I see you standing across from me, looking around. I can see your curvy body and I instantly know it's you. Calling me over... You're wearing one this red bikini that shows off your hourglass frame, with your breast all piled up at the top like ice cream overflowing a cone. I go over to you and make small talk, and I invite you to lunch, and then we end up back at my house.

I come closer to her, resisting my nerves, fighting back the intimidating star factor. I can smell the sweetness of her.

"I go home with you just like that?" She coos.

"Yeah just like that," I reply. "You can't resist me."

I reach slowly for her robe, giving her the chance to stop me. She doesn't even look at my hands, her brown eyes are fixed on my face. I slowly untie the belt of the robe and let it fall open. I widen that opening until her creamy breasts, piled to overflowing in her red bra, are exposed.

"Don't tell me the fantasy ends there," she says, knowing full well it doesn't.

"No," I say, letting my hands lightly brush the sides of her breasts as I trace from her chest to behind her back.

My fingers ride up her supple spine to the fasteners of her bra. There are more hooks than I thought, a thicker strap to restrain her massive bosom. Her breasts are lightly touching my chest as I push inward with the elastic strap and then pull back, deftly unhooking the bra. I move my hands to her shoulders, pushing the straps to either side to reveal bare shoulder as she looks up at you. Her bra is trapped against my chest by the weight of her breasts. I take a half step back and her bra falls between us, landing on top of my shoes.

There they are. I could feel them in the confines of the personal women's bathroom, guess at their shape, but exposed they are even more incredible than I had fantasized, even more better than those nude pics of her that came out. Like I said before, just like Christina Hendricks, Kat Dennings was in a league of her own. Her breasts are huge and perfectly shaped. There is no sag and no stretch marks, although close up I can see tiny veins beneath her pale skin. She has fat nipples and areola's that simply fade into the surrounding flesh of her breasts. I can't tear your eyes away from them.

"I know your fantasy doesn't end with you staring at my tits," says Kat. "What do you do with them?"

Just the sight of those glorious breasts and her jutting nipples is enough to get my cock aching for release from my bodysuit. I know exactly what I need. I embrace her, tilting her head just enough to give me access to her full lips. I press my mouth to hers and part her lips with my tongue. She eagerly responds, tongue fencing with mine, pulling me against her and mashing her huge breasts against my chest.

Kat hand seeks out the hardness encased in my bodysuit. She runs her fingers over it and moans against my mouth feeling my cock twitch. I help her, opening the zipper with one hand and allowing her fingers to reach inside and wrap around my hard cock. She drags it through the fly, stroking it slowly as I finally break the kiss. She looks down at it, just visible beneath her heaving breasts.

I intertwine my fingers in her hair and tilt her head to the side, whispering in her ear, "Get on your knees. I want to feel your tits against my cock."

"Mmmm," she murmurs. I release her and she sinks to her knees, continuing to stroke my cock. She looks at it closely, watching it as she tugs it and runs her thumb over the head of my cock. She strokes it against her chest, beating the head against the curves of her titflesh, and rubbing my cock across her tender mounds.

"You want to feel these," she teases, lifting a breast with one hand and pressing it against the underside of my cock. I groan at the soft warmth cradling my cock. "You want to fuck them?" She asks, with a sexy smirk on her face.

My cock angles upwards, the head against her chest just below her throat as she hefts her tits in both hands and leans in, pressing her titflesh around my cock. She presses until her huge, tanned breasts are mashed together with my cock between them. I let out a loud groan. Trapped in the warm soft tightness of her cleavage, it is all I can do not to spurt my cum instantly against her throat and the underside of her chin. She looks up at me, red lips quirked in a smile and brown eyes glittering with amusement at my reaction.

She forces a glob of spit from between her lips, the strand drooling from her chin and splattering against the head of my cock. The warm saliva soaks down my throbbing cock and lubricates the inner tightness of her cleavage. Still staring up at me, she begins to gently bounce her tits up and down, sliding around my cock, the head of my cock swallowed up in the marshmallow mounds, only to re-emerge again with each downward stroke of her body.

The sight of Kat's bouncing her beautiful breasts up and down, wrapped around my stiff cock, is a fantasy of mine come true. It does not take long before I feel my cock throbbing, the hot ecstasy building my your massaged cock as her tits slap down against my thighs. Kat is beginning to really sweat, her cheeks flushed from a mixture of arousal and exertion. I can see the redness of friction between her tits, now lubed by her saliva and sweat.

"Are you going to fuck me?" She asks, a little out of breath, crushing my cock tightly in her tits.

I don't know if I can bear to drag my cock from between her tits. But somehow I find the strength.

I reluctantly pull my cock from between Kat's lovely tits, stroking my hard cock and admiring the red mark I'd left on her cleavage. She squeezes and plays with her tits, looking up at me expectantly. I sink to my knees, joining her and pulling her against me. Our lips meet and gasps escape between the loud, wet collision of our hungry mouths. Moving lower, I indulge again in her titflesh, causing her to cry out as you lick and suck one nipple and then the other.

"Oh damn, feels so good," she moans. "Fuck me, please."

I smile up at her, teasing a fat nipple with the tip of my tongue. I wrap her in my arms and pull her on top of me, thigh spreading to straddle my hips as I lay back on the long table. My hands move to her thick ass and the tight fit of her satin panties. I slide them off with a lift of her body and fill your hands with the soft flesh of her cheeks, slapping her ass a few times and pulling her cheeks apart as I kiss her with her on top of me.

"I need it bad," she moans.

Kat's hand seeks out my hard cock and it is only a matter of slight repositioning for me to feel the warm wetness of her pussy teasing against the head of my cock. With both hands on her ass I thrust up and into her, impaling her tight pussy with my hard cock, both of us moaning as my hard cock penetrates the depths of her boiling cunt. I remain motionless, buried in her tight pussy, smirking at each other. She gives me a squeeze with her inner muscles and I grunt.

"I have a wide array of talents," says Kat and she begins to ride me, sliding her hips and feeding my cock smoothly in and out of her warm wet tight pussy. The perfect bundles of her tits dangle as she leans forward, letting them sway only inches from my face. I lean up and let them smack my face, extending my tongue and licking her nipples with each stroke of my cock into her hot cunt.

"Harder," she moans.

With a suck and a nibble on her nipple I let my head fall back, pulling her down on top of me and taking over, thrusting into her so hard our flesh smacks with each thrust. I can look between us and see the furrow of her cunt rising and falling on my cock. She is in a squatting position now, more upright, and I'm hammering up into her, making her bounce like she is on a wild ride. I release her ass and hold her waist just above her broad hips to get better leverage.

"I'm going to... ahhhh... going to...," her words dissolve into a wordless cry of pleasure as she throws back her head, desperately bouncing as I fuck her hard. I can feel her pussy tightening, fluttering and milking me with her orgasm. As she crashes through the wave of pleasure she falls forward, breasts spreading heavily across my chest and her sweaty lips meeting mine. I lift my knees and adjust, holding her almost motionless on top of me as I pummel her pussy, my own orgasm only moments away.

"I can feel it," she moans, her breath hot on my face and her lips brushing mine with each syllable. "Do you wanna cum inside me or cum all over my big titties? It's your choice.

Her naughty words are enough to push me over the edge. I know I want to cum all over her big tits.

Wordlessly, I guide Kat onto her back, her creamy tits flattening a little and spreading out on her chest with the help of gravity. I straddle her, a knee either side of her, my cock above her chest. She wraps a hand around it, stroking, looking up at me and leaning her face up to give the head of my cock a lick.

"Can't get enough of these huh?" She teases, playing with her beautiful breasts with both hands.

"They're amazing," I say. "They're so big, soft, and warm baby."

I can see the redness between them, the mark of where my cock has been. Kat licks her palm and strokes the wetness in her hand up and down my throbbing cock. I press on my cock, guiding it with two fingers at the root as Kat relinquishes her hold and squeeze her breasts together to offer up a soft valley. I press my cock between her warm soft breasts once more and begin to thrust. Such is the angle that I'm able to fuck her tits without much difficulty, her saliva and pussy juices to further lubricate my movement.

Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers