Any Given Fantasy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat builds with each thrust, Kat's tits slapping against my thighs, my cock disappearing into her generous mounds. Just the tip reappears beneath her chin with each stroke and she turns her head and extends her tongue, grazing the head of my cock, with each thrust. The sensation is almost too much to bear for long and the added sight of her lusty licks and her knowing smile make resisting nearly impossible.

I cannot hold out for long. I feel my balls tightening and my cock aching with the need to release.

"I'm going to... ah... ugh... going to cum," I moan.

"Cum all over them," moans Kat, "I want to feel it."

Her raunchy words send me further over the edge. I cry out, and then spurting shot after shot of cum against her tongue and her tucked chin. I quickly lift and grab my surging cock, jerking up and down and aiming the head of my cock at the raw valley of her cleavage. Spurt of spunk pump from my cock, rails of hot cum decorating her titflesh, coating one nipple and sliding down the swell of her breast to pool on her throat.

"Oh fuck!" I groan, working out the last cum pumps and slapping my cock on her nipples and her tits. Kat drags her fingers through the cum decorating her tits, smearing it in and looking up at me with a hazy grin.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asks sarcastically, grabbing my cock, stroking, and leaning up to loudly suck out the drop of cum that comes out.

"Amazing," is all I can manage, sweaty and glowing from my orgasm.

She plays with my cum a bit more and then I get her a towel, helping her wipe down her well-fucked tits and clean off any trace of my cum.

I fall back, exhausted and breathless, Kat in a similar state. Our bodies intertwined and our faces glowing with orgasmic heat. She gives me a few squeezes with her hand as my cock starts to soften.

"I can't believe we..." Our words are interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Kat," says a PA through the door, "You're needed on set in two minutes for your last shot of the night."

"Okay," she says. I reluctantly separate, pausing to admire how messy we both are before we help each other clean up with a few more towels.

"Well, duty calls," she says, giving me a last flash of her beautiful breasts before covering them with her red bra. "Can you help me put my bra back on?"

She turns and I quickly hook the back of her bra. Her panties and robe follow. The robe seems so much less revealing than I remember.

"That was hot," she says. "I'd like to do it again sometime."

She presses her full lips to mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth with surprising force. I embrace her and kiss for so long another knock interrupts. The PA warns that Jimmy is getting "impatient".

"I have to finish the shoot," says Kat. She heads towards the door, but stops with the knob in her hand and turns back to me. "Come and see me after we're done filming."

She gives me a wink and then disappears from the room, leaving me alone, my soft cock and a drip of cum the only proof that we just fucked and came all over the neck and tits of one of the women of my dreams. With a smirk on my face, I ditch the bodysuit and put back on my work uniform. I emerge to find the cameras rolling and the last scene already underway.

I step out of the back office expecting to find the crew gathered around the front lobby for filming the last scene. Instead there is one PA lounging in the doorway eating a sandwich. He sees me coming, and points outside. He gestures for me to be quiet as I head out through the door.

The parking lot for the Country Club, has been filled and blocked off by the crew. The chain link gate has been pulled closed, without asking me, and they have erected a couple metal frames with green screen cloths hanging to block out the surrounding street and sidewalk. The white lights and the attention of the crew are trained on a red SUV.

The sex filled scene seemed to go on forever until Jimmy finally calls, "Cut!"

Ben starts laughing with some crew members. Kat motions for a towel from a PA to wipe her hands and the other actress Emma Burns is making a sour face and rinsing her mouth out with bottled water.

Kat walks over to me and stands right next to me. She bumps me with her elbow, still wiping the fake cum off her hands. I smirk at her as she smiles at me.

"It's almost daylight," she says, nodding towards the horizon as it begins to rise. "I need to get some sleep. Ben invited me to a party tomorrow night. It's sort of like a wrap party, but not the official one. Want to come?"

That's a lot of celebrity talent in one place. A lot of really hot celebrity talent. But right now I'm a little fixated on Kat.

"Like, as a date?" I ask.

"No," she says. "We can't date. It won't work because of all the press I have to do for this movie. But we could meet up at the party."

"What if I want you all to myself?" I ask.

She bites her lower lip, leans in and whispers in my ear, "Then we'll skip the party and meet at a hotel. I'll give you my number."

My cock, getting semi hard just having her touching me again, her warm body pressed against my arm. She takes my phone and types in her number.

"There," she says. "Call me tomorrow. Afternoon. I'm going to sleep in. I'll leave it up to you. We can go to the party and have fun with everyone or we can go to the hotel. You'll have me all to yourself there."

She gives me a kiss on the cheek, casts her brown eyes around looking to see if we're being watched, and then gives me a longer kiss on the lips. Her tongue darts into my mouth and then she pulls away.

"Either way, I want to see you tomorrow," she says. I watch her walk away, hips swinging, her ass moving amazingly, in those tight white pants. I get paid, in cash, and Jimmy and his crew depart without even thanking me. Jerry gives me a sly look as he leaves last. He knows what we were up to in that office.

I lock up leaving everything to the night staff, and head home, smiling about what has happened and what is still to come. Looking back now, it's still hard to believe to how much my life has changed. I went from being an outcast 18 year old with this to an ability called "Inception" that could allow me to fuck any celebrity I wanted and I just fucked Kat Dennings without using "Inception". Now I'm getting a chance to decide whether I should head to an exclusive party to meet a bunch of other hot female celebrities or bang and titty fuck Kat Dennings all night long. This wasn't the ending of anything, this was just the beginning. I'm Jake Reynolds an 18 year old with an ability called "Inception" and my life is forever changed.