Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Hughes, how exactly is it my fault that a wolf bit my ass, or a vampire sucked me up like a juice box? I certainly didn't put your tongue in my pussy this morning. Though feel free to do that-." She gasped, he pulled her to him and his mouth ground against hers, hot, open, his lips hard and seeking, and then his tongue pushed inside and she found herself sucking on it for long, intensely pleasurable moments. She barely registered the fact that one of his arms was around her, his hand low and his fingers pressed at and slightly into her ass, and his other hand squeezed tightly to one breast.

When he finally stepped back, Anya could tell his breathing was just as ragged as hers. They stared at each other for several moments as they calmed their breathing. He was the first one to repair himself and he grabbed her arm a little roughly and started walking a little faster this time towards the mountain.

"There are six of them, Anya. They will be large, intense, and you will be fucked hard, and they won't stop even when you are exhausted. They will exhaust you, Anya." He said quietly as she finally was able to match her steps with his as he slowed down a little bit so as not to drag her.

"Six." Anya widened her eyes as she looked at the mountain.

"They will fight amongst themselves a little at the start, they always do. It's kind of their way to establish a pecking order, of who gets to fuck you first. It's always different, they all have different likes and dislikes when they mate."

"Will I get pregnant like I did with the wolves?" She asked timidly this time.

He nodded, "Yes, but your first shake each morning has been taking care of any pregnancies that have occurred."

"Pregnancies? I thought you just aborted the wolf embryos?" Anya shivered, she knew the shakes held the abortificant, she could taste the difference in flavor and hadn't minded, she wasn't keen on having a non-human baby, but she hadn't thought the centaur, or the...

"Did I get pregnant with a vampire baby?" She gasped.

"You're not pregnant now, Anya, that is what is important." He shook his head when her smile widened, full of mischief.

"That's a shame. I would have liked to have a little bitty vampire baby. If it was a boy, I would have named him...Lestat, and if it was a girl...Elizabeth." She heard him chuckle as he moved a hand to the back of her neck and squeezed a little bit.

"Very amusing, you've read way too many stories about non-humans. You would not enjoy giving birth to a child from Alexandru. I'd have to have a warehouse full of blood to keep you alive. It is very difficult." He told her and a cold shiver worked through her body.

"What are these six non-humans that are going to fight over me?"

"Nope." He chuckled and Anya gasped.

"Did my master just say 'nope' to me? Where is Mr. Hughes?" She winked at him as he frowned down at her and they walked in silence for a while.

"I will come and get you shortly after midnight. I don't allow them to take you up the mountain to where they sleep. It's too difficult an ascent." He told her as they got closer to the area where rocks began to jut out of the ground here and there.

"Which means that I'm getting taken up a mountain tonight." She muttered at him, causing him to look at her.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"Because I'm a bloody troublemaker, right? They're probably gonna misbehave with me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You could be right. I'll keep an eye out later this evening, then, to make sure I can fetch you back safely."

"Yes, Mr. Hughes." Anya told him, the rocks were a little sharper here under her feet.

"Have you ever heard of a satyr?" He asked suddenly, keeping hold of one of her hands as he helped her start to climb when the ground shifted upwards.

Anya thought for a moment, "Is that the beast with the man chest and the big bull head?"

"No, that's a minotaur." Mr. Hughes shook his head, "They're not hospitable."

Anya shivered, she was glad, she didn't think she could let something with a great big bull snout fuck her the way she had come to love being fucked at the spa.

"Mr. Tumnus, from Narnia?" She widened her eyes, six of those would be very pleasant, but not all that large, and he'd said she would be taking a LOT.

Mr. Hughes chuckled and shook his head, "Anya, You are very inappropriate. Do not call them fauns."

"I don't know then, you've got me." She was standing on a boulder looking down at him as he stood on the one below her.

"Tall, about eight feet or so. The legs of a ram. Furry, hoofed, the chest and arms of a man."

"The head of a ram?" She shivered as he stayed where he was below her.

"The head of a man, just bigger, and with the horns of a ram above his ears. They're somewhat stubborn and quick to anger, Anya, so behave. Please."

Anya nodded, she didn't want to get hurt, to feel actual pain, she wasn't into that sort of thing. "Mr. Hughes," she looked at him as he stood looking up at her, his face was level with her crotch and it was making her drip. "You know, I wouldn't mind so much if you said 'come fuck me,' Mr. Hughes."

His eyes burned as a storm brewed within them for a moment as he stared at her sopping pussy and his lips thinned a little before he slowly shook his head.

"Anya, your pussy will be filled soon enough." He stepped around her and took her arm again and led her up a ways, finding somewhat of a trail in the mountain side at one point and leading her down it for several moments before they came to a gradual widening that became sort of a flat, wide lip to the mountain. The grass here was long and soft and green beneath her feet, and the view as she looked out towards the south was a gorgeous picture of the landscape leading to the mansion.

"They will want you docile, Anya. Very very docile and willing. Do not fight or argue. You fuck who they say, how they say, and when they say." His words only made her heat up and her pussy blew him kisses and clenched tight.

She walked with him to a flat round rock that was in the center of the clearing and had her stand on it, feet flat, and then he moved her back forward so that she rounded her upper half down, knees straight, as he'd had her that morning, and had her wrap her wrists around her ankles. Anya shivered against the feel of his suit jacket as he knelt and tied her arms and legs together with a thick cloth.

"You are such a dom, Mr. Hughes." Anya whimpered as he moved her carefully so that her feet were about two feet apart, opening her pussy up wider, the scent filling his nose and drifting through the air around them.

"Such a nice wet pussy." He sighed, patting one of her ass cheeks before she felt him move away.

Anya knew he was gone, she heard his footsteps grow quieter and quieter until she was sure she was alone. The wind hit her pussy lips and she closed her eyes, feeling them shiver and quake. Little drops of her juice slipped between them and slowly made a trail down her legs towards her bound hands and feet.

She heard them well before she could turn her head to see them, and the sound filled her with apprehension. Loud, crackling noises as their hooves beat their path from somewhere on the mountain. The noise came closer and closer, and her pussy throbbed harder as she waited to see the satyrs, waited to see the cocks that would be filling her today. Her breath was fast as she finally heard hooves slam onto the ground of the clearing and she watched as the magnificent large form of a satyr straighten and he looked over at her with a hard, intense gaze. His hooves were black, and thick, powerful. They were larger even than the centaur's hooves had been. They gave way to roughly haired legs that were indeed shaped like the back legs of a ram, the hair was white and not short, but not very long, and slightly wavy as it did grow longer towards his rump, and he had a short tail, his ass shapely, masculine and her pussy hammered home when he turned towards her and she saw a flaccid cock between his legs. Flaccid, but already enormous. Almost a foot long, which was actually less than she'd taken in the past, but thick, incredibly so. There was no sheath holding it, it simply hung, now slightly off of the hair on his muscled thighs, as he looked at her.

Anya's eyes widened, he was becoming erect and her breath came in little needy pants, fuck, she wanted that cock in her pussy, like...yesterday. Come here and fuck me now, she hoped her eyes told him as he stared at her from more than twenty feet away, come here right now. But he remained unmoved, so she slowly pulled her gaze from his animal lower body to the strong muscled chest of a man that filled out, making her very aware of his strength. His arms were that of a man, with large, strong looking hands. She wanted those hands on her body, needed them to touch her. His head was human, his hair white, thick, like the hair on his rump and instead of just being on his scalp, she could tell it grew thickly about halfway down his back, stopped just above his collar bones, and rounded over the side of his neck. He was bearded, and his mouth was set in a grim line as more loud crackles beat at the mountain, making it fairly rumble as she stared at the satyr that she could see.

His eyes were brown, large, intense, he wanted her. She could see that, he wanted her badly, but he didn't move towards her as the others arrived. The next was darker in appearance, even his skin was a deeper brown, his fur black. The next was a light tan furred beast, and the one who went to stand by the first had light brown fur. Anya shivered when one jumped down behind her and her skin sizzled as he rounded into her view. He was a great beast with gray fur and black hooves, and he seemed to immediately cause the others to fidget, she wondered at it, as he didn't speak as he moved slowly over to them.

They were soon joined by a satyr with red fur, his a little more curly than the others. All had brown eyes, all had enormous looking curling horns growing out the side of their heads. All looked at her standing where she was with a serious desire to fuck her. Oh, God, Anya whimpered, Mr. Hughes had been right, she would be taking a lot today, the satyrs were mostly erect as they gazed at her, and while their cocks weren't as long as she'd gotten used to, they were going to stretch her so wide. Get on with it, her pussy cried, trying to attract their attention by pushing rivers of her pussy juice out and down her legs. It seemed to only enrage the beasts further and she heard one of them make a braying sound. It was the gray one.

Another responded, and then they were all making noises at each other that Anya couldn't understand. Eventually, she watched as the white furred one who had seen her first pushed his chest against the tan one and began to walk over to her. Before he'd gotten more than a few feet, the gray satyr slammed his horns into the side of the white's head, the clash of their horns together echoed off the whole mountain and threatened to collapse it. Anya cried out as she saw the men hadn't even been grounded by it, and were now locking arms and pushing hard against one another, hitting horns and braying and growling and she could see their mouths set in anger as they obviously fought for who would get her first.

She saw the white falter and he was pushed hard against the side of the mountain. Breathing heavily, he bowed his head, letting the gray know that he had won. The gray nodded back and rubbed the man's hairy neck before turning his head to the red furred satyr who was moving quietly towards Anya.

Anya almost lost her balance when the two slammed together, the gray easily overpowering that one, and then the tan and light brown furred satyr were eventually subdued by the larger, older looking horned beast that was now standing only five feet from her shaking body.

The black was left, and he looked set for a good fight, his hooves scratched the ground and he brayed loudly, angrily at the gray, who returned the favor, and then they were together. Anya's ears rung from the way their horns hit and beat against one another, it was angry, ferocious, the way the satyrs attacked one another, and she watched as the black kicked off and slammed harder, finally getting the gray to take a step back, but only for a moment before the great beast used his amazing ass muscles to shove the black closer and closer to the mountain. Eventually, after what seemed a good twenty minutes, Anya thought, the two had decided the winner, and the gray, breathing heavily, again made his way towards where Anya was still tied.

He had placed a large hand on the top of Anya's ass and his fingerpads were running over the curve and their tips were just touching her perineum when his body was knocked sideways and the mountain came alive with the sound of the great fight that ensued between him and the red, who had apparently decided he really didn't want to wait. This fight seemed more intense, and the gray had become even more menacing in appearance. His cock was hard and pointed out and up as he pushed at the red, chasing him suddenly up and down the jagged rocks above the clearing as the two parted and came back together in a thunderclap of horns.

Anya couldn't see them all the time, but she knew the other satyrs were watching, looks on their faces as they watched the fight, and then turned their heads to where she was panting, tied together, and then back to the fight. Each weighing the possibility that they could try again to win the right to fuck her first, or to just fuck her without the others realizing that they'd skipped the line. Anya saw the tan furred one push himself off the wall and take a few steps in her direction, seeming to have made up his mind that he would just go ahead with the fucking while the other two fought, when he stopped suddenly, the bray that sounded above them was harsh, pained, and then there was a heavy thud as a large body slammed down the side of the mountain and the red furred satyr landed on his side on the ground, his body scraped and bruised.

Anya heard the gray jump down and stand near her body, his eyes daring another satyr to step forward and challenge him. No one did, even the tan moved back towards the face of the mountain. Looking at the red furred satyr as he painfully stood back on his hooves, she realized that there were about four inches missing from the lower curve of his left horn and she gasped, he had been seriously injured. When he turned to face the gray and slowly backed towards the others, she could see several puncture wounds bleeding on his chest, and his breath was coming rapidly. The nurse in her yearned to go to him, to treat him, to hold him and tell him that it would be ok, but the hot cunt in her throbbed and clapped its hands as the victor rounded her and brought his cock head immediately up to her wet pussy, wasting no time in taking his prize.

"Let's see if you fuck as good as you smell." He mumbled angrily behind her and Anya gasped, she had started to think that they couldn't talk.

His hands wrapped around her ass and lower back and he pulled her back as he bucked forward and his cock came heavy inside, filling her with just the one thrust, stilling as he waiting for her pussy walls to stop clenching so hard at his wide girth. She could hear the way he brayed in satisfaction, and then he was holding her painfully tight, shoving his cock in and out, enjoying the feeling his cock head made whenever he pulled out completely before forcing her pussy lips to take him back inside.

Anya cried out, knowing she would have fallen down at the very start if his hands hadn't held her where she was. The backs of her knees burned, but the sensation was overwhelmed by the deep pleasure she felt at being fucked by the beast's thick cock. She wanted to grind her hips and squeeze him, she wanted to have him continue slamming into her until she was exhausted, just as Mr. Hughes had said, and then she felt him increase his speed.

The intensity with which he began to ram inside of her almost scared Anya at first, but she panted and quaked and cried out as his shaft pummeled hard and deep, his balls hitting her thighs hard, his strong arms forcefully cramming her ass against his groin. She lost count of how many times she came with him inside of her body. She was so hot, so stretched, and he just kept humping into her furiously as her pussy happily took every inch of him. Then he let loose a bray that echoed his passion and his cock suddenly fucked and then held, and she felt his cum fill her vibrating pussy, the hot slide of it making her moan and clench and grind into him.

"My name is Cynric. You will fuck all the males of my flock today." He told her after he had pulled from her pussy and watched the fantastic waterfall that was their joined cum as it squirted out and fell in a fantastic wave down her thighs.

Anya nodded, not trusting her voice to actually work. What would happen now? Would the others start to fight all over again. She watched as he walked away from her and walked back over to the red, putting his large hand on the satyr's shoulder as the slightly shorter satyr moved his brown eyes up to the gray's.

"Payton, you will fuck the girl, you have earned the second." His deep voice flitted over Anya's skin and she sighed out her desire, would the red be unable to, though, he must be in pain.

She missed any responses that were made, as she had closed her eyes and was trying to calm herself, she had a long way to go. She felt more than saw the large hooves of the new satyr that positioned himself behind her at the rock. When he spread his hands over her pussy and asshole, she didn't stop herself from moaning and pushing back against him. He was aroused, desperately so, and when he put a finger in each hole from the same hand, her body rocked with an orgasm that shook her. Then when she felt a tongue push in beside the finger in her pussy, she cried out and her knees buckled.

He caught her just before her shins slammed into the rock she was on, and he picked her up in his arms and walked with her over to the mountain face. He held her in one strong arm as he bent and picked up a thick branch off of the ground before pushing it into a cleft in the side of the mountain. When it was secure, even to him, the satyr turned her so that her legs and arms were straight up in the air, and he held her in that position, his hands under her back and lifted her onto the branch sideways, so that the left side of her body rested close to the mountain and her other side was to the open air. He didn't move her flush with the mountain, though, and she could immediately tell why. When he released his hold on her, the binding on her ropes held her securely in the air.

She got a better look at the satyr as he shifted her hands and feet so that they were about a foot and a half apart, her pussy open and wet, her breasts heaving, and her green eyes sad as she took in the broken horn and wounds on his chest. He seemed completely unconcerned.

"This is not the first time for one in our flock to break a horn, girl, your pussy just smells delicious." He told her, moving his body so that he could line his cockhead up with her pussy lips, "it tastes good, too, let's see how you feel."

When his cock pushed deeply into her, Anya let her head fall back and she cried out, again, stretched to her limits, coating his whole shaft with her pleased as punch pussy juices as he immediately began a hard fuck pattern into her, his hands on her thighs to pull her forward, making it very easy for him to go deep and hard. He seemed to start pushing back on her a little harder with each exit, and Anya felt her ass sway backwards a little before he would pull her forward and his cock filled her again, the sensation insanely pleasurable. It happened again, and again, and Anya was thrilled, sucking his cock up happily with each ram he took forward, its walls pulsating with her desire to fuck him, to milk his cum out of his thick and hard cock.