Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first bit of it shot into her fast, and he continued to punch his cock into her in short thrusts until he was finished, his body shaking at the powerful release. When he was done, his mouth moved into a satisfied smile and he tipped his head into a nod that denoted his pleasure at her body. When he turned, he walked only a short distance away before the white stepped into place behind her, pulling her body back so that his cock head settled over her asshole from behind.

"I am Birch. It's time we open your ass." He whispered against her ear as he felt the shiver ripple through her small form.

Anya closed her eyes as she felt his cock head slowly pry open her asshole. It was hard to take, her asshole was hesitant to let such a thick rod inside, but as he held her still, the tip was able to penetrate her ass and she breathed in gulps as he shifted his hips with measured slowness so that he inched into her a little at a time. She was thankful that Mr. Hughes had inserted that incredible goo into her ass earlier, because there was no way she would have been able to take his girth without it. She felt him hit the inner muscle of her rectum and then he pushed harder, sending several more inches up at once.

Anya heard his short bray and then he thrust hard with his hips, sending his cock through her rectum and into her sigmoid, and she screamed, her orgasm tight, his thick rod filling her, stretching her, making her body respond by clenching, pulling to keep him inside.

"This is good?" He whispered to her.

"Yes, please, don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me in my ass." Anya shivered against him as he slid halfway out.

"My pleasure." His lips curved in satisfaction as he licked her earlobe, sliding over the metal brand at the top, as his hands wrapped tightly onto her lower thighs and he pulled her back with force each time he bucked his heavy hips, drilling into her ass rapidly, repeatedly, and she thought he was about to come, was weak and aching and begging for it when he suddenly held and brayed loudly.

Loud clapping hooves made their way over and Anya's eyes widened as she saw the tan furred beast step in front of her opened body. He sniffed audibly, taking in the scent of her weeping, empty pussy and then he grinned.

"Can you smell yourself?" He asked, two thick fingers pushing inside of her pussy, coming out wet and he put them in his mouth.

Anya nodded, she could most definitely smell the odor of her arousal and the sweat that was coming off her and the satyrs who were fucking her.

"Human girls all smell the same, it's good, but it's the same. But you are different from the other humans we've been brought. You smell...like desire." He looked confused by his own description, but didn't pause any longer to think on it.

Anya felt the cock in her ass thrust to hold high inside, and the satyr whose cock was in her bent himself so that her pussy presented an easier target to the satyr that had just spoken of her smell. Oh, God, she was going to have two of these heavy cocks inside her, Anya whimpered, it would be so much. It would feel so good.

"I'm Dwight." He told her, "Birch is my twin."

She understood why they were willing to share her, she supposed. His cock pierced her pussy and Anya let her head fall back against Birch as his brother put his hands on Birch's rump in order to pull the two of them forward as he thrust up fully into her pussy. Her screams were ignored as she orgasmed, her body buried between the two of them as Birch stayed still in her ass as his brother started to vigorously fuck her swollen pussy, fast and faster until both of them were braying and coming, their balls tightening as they sprayed her full of their hot cum. For long minutes afterward, all three of them panted and held together as their bodies calmed from the workout that they'd had in her luscious little body. Anya smiled her pleasure, whimpering slowly as she felt the cock slide from her ass, and then the other one slipped slowly out of her pussy.

"Later, we will change places in you." Dwight told her with a knowing smile on his face.

There were two satyrs left to fuck a first time and Anya watched as the black moved in, his giant arms raising to remove her from the branch. He laid her on the ground and made fast work of untying the binds that held her folded together. When they were off, he helped her lower her legs to the ground beneath her, and slowly rubbed the ache out of each wrist as his brown eyes stared at her face.

"Once we've all cum inside of you once, little one," She shivered as she'd been called that before, "we will feel an urge to breed you. When that happens, you will endure a great deal of pounding into your pussy until we smell the change in you. It can sometimes take several hours. It will be very pleasurable for us, but your pussy will be made very sore, you may beg for us to stop, we won't be able to."

Anya frowned, biting her lip as he put her wrists on his shoulders and lifted her into his arms, lining his cock up with her twitching pussy lips as he walked with her to the rock wall and he held her against it. She closed her eyes as he slid high into her, the thrust slow, lazy almost, as his thickness pushed her pussy lips open wide, very wide, and her body clenched around him.

"It is too late for you to leave, though, you would never make it down the mountain, Cynric is already feeling how close we are to the frenzy."

"F-frenzy?"

The black head nodded and he bent down and kissed her neck, "There is no definition for it really in your language. Maybe think of what happens when a chicken is put into a coop filled with roosters." His cock throbbed and he slid out of her almost fully, his hands on her hips holding her up as he moved.

"Isn't the chicken fucked like crazy?" She whispered, groaning when he slid back inside, she had no idea how hard it was for the satyr to go slow like this, it caused a deep ache within his body that actually became very painful after a few strokes.

"Yes."

"And I'm the chicken." Anya sighed, wrapping her hands around his hairy shoulders, enjoying the way his body felt hot and hard and soft against her skin.

He chuckled as he fucked up a little harder into her pussy. "You are the chicken. Please be the chicken, little one." He said slowly before he brayed, he wouldn't be able to last much longer, the pain was becoming excruciating.

"Will it hurt?" He shook his head at her question, his face was turning slightly red and Anya wondered what was causing it, but his whole body seemed to be shaking, too. "I'm the chicken."

He brayed, his hips pumping forward and back hard, and he had to lower a hand to her lower back to keep the girl from hitting the rock as he bucked. His cock filled her, stretched her open with force, and the satyr breathed in her scent, it was heady, strong, hypnotic, and Dwight had been right in his description, she smelled like desire.

He closed his eyes and let his rump muscles work into her, he could feel her orgasm, her juices slowly squeezing down his cock as he punched in and out, she was ready for them to breed, it would just be Ailen after him and it would begin. Braying, he pumped his hips three more times and then his cum filled her. Afterward, he held her tightly to him, his body still shaking in the aftermath, and he felt his cock slide out of her sheath, he knew he would fuck her again, and soon, and he wouldn't be able to stop until he'd fucked both of the holes their cocks could breech, and she'd be drinking his cum, too, even if his head would barely fit within her lovely mouth.

"My name is Colby. I will have you cry my name when I fuck you next." He whispered in her ear, making her shiver, before he let her legs slip down and her feet touched the ground.

"Anya." She said her name for the first time, and watched several of the satyrs nod at her.

Looking among the group, she saw the last of them step around Payton and his brown eyes held hers as his lithe, large body moved closer to her.

"Ailen." He put a hand on his chest before he bent down so that their faces were a few inches from each other.

She nodded and watched as he put his hands on her pussy that was still spilling the huge load of cum that she had taken from the other. She shook but remained still as he shoved a few fingers inside and then brought them to his lips, "Delicious." He said in a coarse voice before straightening and taking her rather forcefully into his arms.

Anya waited as he carried her with him on a path that she hadn't even seen before through the trees and curve of the mountainside. When they rounded a corner, she realized there was another clearing, slightly smaller than the last, and on the far end of that, was an enormous tree stump that had been cut about four feet off of the ground. It was easily five feet in diameter, and the wood on top was smooth, she found out as she was laid on her stomach on top of it. Even the bark on the side was relatively smooth where the fronts of her thighs hit it. She felt him behind her, felt his legs separate hers and his cock was instantly pushing hard into her ass, making her scream, the slide of him inside was intense, and she knew he wasn't going to go as slow as Birch had gone, in fact, he suddenly bucked with heavy force and sent his cock all the way up into her colon.

Her breath came in pants again and she felt a hand move to her wrist on each arm and move them to knobs that had been carved into the wood that she hadn't even seen at first. It helped her stay still as the satyr began to bray and pump his hips hard into her, the slap of them against her ass only causing the braying that had erupted around her to intensify. The frenzy was close, she could tell by the snorts and hoof beats on the ground around them. The satyrs were all aroused. The one in her ass was working like a goddamned battle axe, swinging his cock hard up into her ass, stretching her wide, causing her pussy to squirt over and over, covering his balls with the juice she shot out.

When his cock seemed to thicken even more and she felt the veins inside swell, and his balls tightened against her pussy, Anya knew he was going to cum just moments before his cock let loose the load he dumped up high inside of her colon, his hips still moving, still fucking her hard. His bray reverberated through the entire mountainside. She clutched the knobs tightly, knowing that although each of these beasts had already fucked her, already put their cum up high in her holes, her time here had only just begun, and the air around her felt charged with anticipation, one satyr was pulling in closer, fucking her harder as he came, and five others were inches away, ready to take over as soon as Ailen pulled out. Fuck, Anya bit her lips as she felt his cock slacken ever so slightly, she was about to get fucking pummeled and she couldn't wait!