All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 17'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I knew it

I knew he had to be an angel. I wish she could have the babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as anticipated

I guessed he would be an angel similar to metatron from dogma. Maybe a fallen one regarding his tattoos . Love the storyline so far and that mr hughes finally showed his true face, but I really disliked her reaction. If I were to be him, I'd toss her out of the room.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: All

Anya is just showing her immature "human" side....plus, she's been begging BEGGING to fuck Mr. Hughes like crazy. So much that even after a flock of satyrs have at her, she is still desperate to get in his pants. She's not just crying and laughing at him, she's partially laughing at herself. She had these massive expectations, and he can't meet them.....maybe.....tomorrow's chapter may or may not enlighten us some more! ;)

DakotaMichaelsDakotaMichaelsover 8 years ago
Absolutely amazing story!

OMG!!! I am hooked! Wow! Please tell me there is more. I wish there was a spa like like this for real!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Absolutely Amazing Story!

Haha, can you imagine? I don't know if I could decide where to start first! There is plenty more! I have...26 chapters submitted, they post every day...and I am currently writing chapter 29, and I am thinking that it will finish at chapter 30....maybe chapter 31. We shall see..... I am super glad you like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
!!!

I cannot wait for the Next one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol

Didn't see that one coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG! I'm in trouuuuubllllle!

Can't put it down! This is chapter 17. You've submitted 26. On 29. End at 30 or 31. I'm in soooooo much trouuuublllle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She is mean

Her behavior is not submissive but childish. To bad, it started as a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous