Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 26

Story Info
Anya has an unexpected visitor...or six.
6k words
4.7
14.9k
13

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her next visit to her lawyer went very differently than the previous one, and Anya felt like the incubus finally understood why she was having such a hard time with the life she had started upon leaving the spa. Anya had felt entirely different about everything after seeing Grigory's picture and knowing where the pack was located. She wanted him, the wanted them. The bond might have been pulled from her, and it was obvious that despite the fact that he had claimed her, she was still able to desire others outside the pack, but Anya still felt a terrible loss of the connection and wanted it back. She wanted the pack back. But she had absolutely no desire to have Mr. Hughes involved in her getting to them. She had been very clear with Mr. Bricker that he was to keep confidential all of the things that she was setting into motion.

It wasn't as easy as selling her house and quitting her job. It couldn't be. Taking time off and flying out to Minnesota wouldn't work either, she wanted them to understand just how 'all in' that she really was. If she was going to reclaim her mates, she was going to do it fully. But she couldn't not yet. She had to be at her house in Somerville until September. She couldn't leave it until October at the earliest. So she spoke with Mr. Bricker about what she wanted him to help her with and about keeping it quiet from anyone who might ask. He would find her a buyer for her house quietly, she didn't want it listed on the market, she didn't want Mr. Hughes knowing she was moving, she was certain he knew her address. She'd been surprised that he hadn't shown up upon receiving the package she had sent him, but he had as of yet, not responded to it.

He would also find her a large house in a remote area within 30 minutes of Duluth, preferably towards the forests to the northwest, she had stressed to him. Mr. Bricker had seemed to think that doing so would be pretty simple. Even if he'd only be able to find a large parcel of land, he could get a large house built on the property in three to four months. He apparently knew people who could get a good job done in that time. She didn't want to know how.

"Your job?" He had asked her and she had nodded slowly.

"There are hospitals in Duluth, Mr. Bricker. I am sure they have children who need care." She had told him. She had four years experience working at the best children's hospital there was, finding a job in Duluth would be the easiest part of her move.

"Your son who is blind. Are there services there for him?" He asked, and she'd raised her eyebrows, she'd never told him that Sam was blind. Marc probably had.

"I am sure that there are also blind people in Duluth that need services. Sam will be fine." She had said softly, certain things, like what Sam needed, she would handle herself.

She had left his office feeling freer than she'd felt in weeks. As she'd continued her work schedule each week after, and had started to do more summer activities with her children, Anya had felt herself relax, and accept herself as she was. Her husband was gone, Luke had really died. She'd been through an intense ordeal in Canada that had served to teach her so much about herself. She could still be loved, she could still love, desperately love. She had loved there, she had loved all of the men that she'd been with, in different, intensely devoted ways, but she had ached for the pack. She'd known it then and she was wrapped tightly within it now.

The rest of June passed in a blur of activity and work. During July, she had received emails from Mr. Bricker weekly about the progress of the house he was having built on a large 83 acre forested land parcel that he'd purchased on her behalf north of Twig, Minnesota, about 25 minutes from Duluth. She had given him access to the inheritance that her husband had been left by his aunt, but he had yet to empty the account of the funds necessary to pay for the land. He told her to expect it, though, so she wasn't too worried.

The house was an extra cost, and she would have to finance it somehow. She still had the insurance money she'd received from when Luke had died, but she didn't want to bury it all in the house. Anya knew that Mr. Bricker would work with her, however, they had started a friendship of sorts, at least concerning her leaving New England as quietly as she could.

In August, she'd taken her four kids and Lindie and had traveled to Florida for a week for vacation. They'd rented a house by the beach in Tampa and had enjoyed a quiet, restful vacation together. Upon returning, school had begun for her oldest two, and Oscar and Dina continued on at daycare. Anya had already begun slow communication with the Hermantown School District about Sam's needs as a blind child, and she'd checked into day care opportunities for Dina and Oscar. She'd sent out a few resumes, stating she wouldn't be available until October 15th, and had already gotten a few replies for phone interviews.

By the beginning of September, she had a position waiting for her at St. Luke's Hospital in Duluth. The house was coming together, Mr. Bricker had emailed her pictures of the rooms, of which there were a ton. The house was enormous, and he called it a 'European design' of some sort. It had eight bedrooms. There was a basement that opened to the backyard, which he's had only a half acre landscaped, the rest had remained wooded. There were two bedrooms in the basement, a mechanical room, a storage room, and four others, including a wine cellar and a recreation room. The main floor of the house boasted a garage with an insane amount of space for her one mini-van, a formal living and dining room, a family room, a playroom, and a top of the time kitchen. The upstairs had six other bedrooms including a massive master suite, and there were a total of seven bathrooms in the home.

She had argued over the size, she'd never be able to furnish the damn thing even if she could pay for it. Mr. Bricker had reminded her that being with the pack would require that much space, that Sergei would be more than happy to help her get what she needed once she was there and had contacted him. She had argued her independence, and he'd chuckled about it, once she was bonded fully to the pack, there would be no hers vs. theirs. She'd just frowned at him and told him to bite her.

On Saturday, September 12th, Anya was sitting on her bed watching a cartoon with Oscar when she heard a knock at her front door. Switching the television off, she patted Oscar's brunette locks and stood up from the bed. She was wearing yellow yoga pants and a long white T-shirt with a cat on it and her feet were bare. As she padded to the front door, she pulled her long hair back from her face and tugged it through a scrunchee a few times. Pulling open the door, she let her green eyes fall onto the Asian man that towered in the doorway for several moments, her mouth dropping a bit as she finally lowered them to look at the babies in his arms.

"Wei." Anya breathed, her heart pounding painfully in her chest as she reached for the little girl who was wearing a pink dress and the most adorable little tights she'd ever seen. Wei released her immediately and watched as Anya cuddled the child close to her body, breathing in her sweet baby scent as she looked at the little boy that was still in his father's arms, sleeping.

"May we come in?" Wei asked, looking past her through the door, and Anya caught a glimpse of the woman and two men who had apparently accompanied the new father to her home.

"Oh, please. Yes. All of you, come in." Anya smiled and stepped back farther into her home, allowing Wei to enter, and his sister Shu right behind him.

Shu immediately approached Anya and wrapped her arms around the shorter girl and kissed her cheek. When she finally looked up, Anya gasped, Shu was crying.

"Anya, thank you so very much." She kissed Anya's other cheek and smiled at the little girl that Anya was holding.

"They are gorgeous, Wei." Anya breathed as she stepped over towards Wei. Both babies had full heads of hair, and while they had their father's coloring, it was a lighter shade.

"His eyes are green, like yours." Wei told her and Anya looked at the little sleepy boy, and she kissed his little head as he stretched in his father's arms.

"We make good babies." She whispered and could feel the heat rise off of him.

"Anya, we can not thank you enough." Zheng stepped towards her and she watched him look down at the baby in her arms with complete and utter devotion, and Anya knew that these two children would never want for anything. They would be safe with these four Asian dragons. And she also knew that she would always be a part of their lives, that was what Wei had promised her secretly that day at Vorhees. And she had whispered her address to him.

"Mama?" She heard Sam's voice and turned around to see him standing in the doorway of the living room, his hand on the wall.

"Sammy," Anya grinned, putting the baby girl in the arms of her uncle and she walked over to her oldest. How was she to explain that she'd given birth to a dragon egg, "We have some very special visitors, Sam. Let's go get your brother and sisters and then we can have everyone introduce themselves."

She took his hand and motioned for the men and the woman in the living room to sit on the couches, and while they did so, she walked with Sam to the back of the house and gathered up the other three children before they all went back to the living room together. She could see Wei looking at her children with interest, and she knew they'd picked up the same scent on her children that she had given off at Vorhees. They knew what her children were, and she also knew they had no intention of exploiting it.

"Wei," She pointed him out to her children, "That's the man holding the baby boy. Wei, these are my sons, Samuel and Oscar, and my daughters, Penelope and Dina."

Her children gave him shy nods, except Sam who put his hand on her hip and the other he extended towards the man on the couch.

"Wei, Sam has been blind since he was born. He would like to touch your face." Anya explained as she approached him, thankful when he gave the baby boy to Yu. He spread his knees so that he could move the boy between them, and he clutched Sam's hands in his and brought them to his face.

"So you're the young man of the house." Wei smiled as the little boy ran his fingertips over his nose.

"I am. My mommy hasn't talked about you." Sam said, as he continued his perusal.

"I wasn't sure when Wei would come. Kids, this is Shu, his sister, and his brothers, Zheng and Yu." Anya watched Zheng motion Oscar over to shake the little boy's hand, which Oscar did with a giggle, while Penny stood near Shu, looking at the little baby girl in her arms. Dina was balancing herself on her feet near an armchair, and Yu, sitting on it, lifted her into his arms and started talking to her sweetly.

"Whose babies are these?" Penny asked.

"Actually," Anya looked down at Wei, "Wei is their daddy."

"Where's their mommy?" Sam asked, Wei was holding his hand and had moved it to touch the head of the baby boy who had just opened his very green eyes.

"I'm their mommy." Anya said and watched Penny widen her eyes, "You remember when we talked about babies coming from eggs?" Her older children nodded. "Well, I gave Wei a few eggs and he had a surrogate carry them for him."

Wei nodded at her explanation, it would make the most sense to her children for now.

"So are you going to be their mommy? Are they moving with us?" Sam asked, and she watched Wei's eyebrows raise slightly.

Anya bit her lip, "We will know them their whole lives, Sam, but I think they will live in China. That's where Wei lives with the rest of his family."

"Oh, so it's like Freddy from my class. His daddy lives in Portsmouth, and his mommy lives here" Penny said matter of factly, she could make sense of anything.

"That's right, Penny, something like that."

"The little girl here is named Mei, and her little brother, your little brother, is named Ju-long." Wei told the children as he rose from the couch and sat Sam down next to his older brother.

"They are beautiful, Wei." Anya said again as she handed Mei to Shu and watched as the woman sat on the floor, Dina was crawling over and she was showing her the baby.

She didn't even know she was crying until Wei moved a hand to her face to wipe her tears away. With a nod back at his brother, he took her hand and moved with her through to the back of her house and didn't stop until they were closed into her bedroom. Then he turned towards her, cupped her face in his hands, and kissed her passionately. She whimpered and surrounded his neck with her arms and tugged him even closer. Their tongues dueled and she felt him grip her ass and pull her legs around his waist as he walked determined over to her big bed. When she felt her back press into the bedspread, Anya gasped and pushed her pussy against his swollen cock, encumbered by layers and layers of cloth from both of them.

"Do you have lube? I am sure you are tight and I can't fuck your pussy until I've cum." He groaned, pulling off the white shirt she wore and then yanking his button-down shirt up and over his own head.

Anya shook her head, tugging at the belt on his slacks, yanking it hard out of the loops before tossing it carelessly across the room. He growled low in his throat and she felt his body heat up as he stood up from the bed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. His hair was a little longer than it had been before, she noticed, but he still looked as sexy as she remembered him looking before.

"Wait, wait, wait." Anya smiled at him as she jumped off of her bed and ran into her bathroom. Digging under her sink, she found a tube of stuff that she had forgotten about until just now. Luke had bought her a few toys before he'd died, and at the time, she'd been a little shy about using them. He'd bought lube, thank you Jesus, her pussy jumped, he bought lube.

Taking it back out to her bedroom, she saw that Wei was now naked and her body instantly melted. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she dropped the lube on the ground and immediately encircled his thick cock in her hands. She opened her mouth wide and surrounded the head of his cock with her lips and felt him rock forth, sending more of his hot cock into her mouth. He shuddered around her and his hands clutched the hair on her head, one hand yanking the mass free of the scrunchee that she'd pulled it back in earlier.

"Christ, Anya." He groaned as he moved in closer, bucking his hips and sending his cock into the back of her throat, past her uvula and down into her hot esophagus. His balls eventually hit her chin and she stared up at him, patiently waiting for him to clear out so she could take a desperate breath, only to have him buck back forward and send himself into her throat several more times in rapid succession.

"I want to come in your ass, Anya, not your throat. Get on the bed, on your knees." He told her as he stepped back, his cock in hand as he bent and grabbed the tube of lube off the floor.

Anya nodded, climbing onto her bed and getting in her hands and knees as he came on the bed behind her.

"Have you fucked since you left the spa?" His question was dark as he put a hand on her ass cheek and Anya shuddered.

"Yes. I dated a man for a few weeks. He only fucked my pussy though, Wei."

"Who was he?"

"A friend of Mr. Hughes, apparently." Anya muttered and felt him stiffen behind her.

"Is that why you're not with him?" She felt the cold lube smear against her asshole and then he had a finger inside her.

Anya whimpered and let her head dip down, "Pretty much, oh fuck."

He had pushed a second inside and was starting to move them back and forth.

"You are moving." He stated softly as he pushed a third finger of one hand inside her ass as he moved the other hand to her pussy and immediately shoved three fingers inside the wet fold.

"Oh, oh, Wei." Anya barked out the sounds as he began to beat up into both of her holes. "I am, next month. To Minnesota. I sold this house and got a job there."

"Why Minnesota?" He pushed a fourth finger into her ass and spread them slowly inside her, She was tight, her ass unused for months, and he knew it would feel amazing to fuck her this way.

Anya felt half his palm bury itself in her ass while he removed the other hand from her pussy so he could reposition himself between her legs. He knew her pussy was ready for him, and he would take care of it, but he had to own her ass. His cock burned to fuck her hard.

"Sergei." She groaned as he removed his hand from her asshole and he spread her ass cheeks with a hand on the side of each so he could see her lovely gape.

Wei frowned, he should have suspected it, and didn't really disagree with her decision, but he still found himself disappointed that she wasn't trying to be with him. Moving his cock into place, he spread a little more lube on her ass and then pushed his cock head inside in one movement. It made her clench against him and she cried out.

"You want to bond with the pack then." He said simply, sliding another few inches up inside, letting her grow accustomed to the large human cock he was going to fuck her with.

"Yes, Wei, oh-," Anya whimpered, he bucked forward and he was suddenly clear inside of her ass, "I didn't think-I didn't think that this-, oh FUCK."

Anya pushed her face into the pillow above her head when he reared back and thrust hard back forward, sending his cock over and over into her tight ass, his hands held her hip bones tightly, and she could feel the hard slam of their skin beating together. His cock was thick, aroused, and her pussy was screaming for him to come and play, but her ass was being spread wide, and he was pounding frantically inside.

"You didn't think you would want to fuck a dragon again." He murmured in her ear as he bent over her back and put his hands on her shoulders.

"I don't want to fuck a dragon again, but you, you are not-. Wei...." Anya grabbed at his hands on her shoulders as he rocked faster, higher, and she felt his cock tighten and his balls shift against her pussy and he shot his load of semen high up into her ass.

"Anya, you do not belong to me." Wei said as he pulled out of her ass. "Dragons do not mate for life, it's probably one of the reasons that we teeter on extinction. I desire you, I like fucking you, I'm going to fuck you again in a minute, but I am not jealous at the thought of you fucking another being. That is not the life for you. Nor do I want to see you returning to a place like Vorhees and living the life that would give you. If you want to bond with the wolf pack, I will fully support you."

"You will?"

"Do they know you are going to them?" Wei pulled her over onto her back and pulled her legs apart and up so that she was bent in half, her pussy fully exposed to him.

"No." Anya whimpered when she felt his cock push against her pussy lips.

"So it is to be a surprise for them? Anya, the romantic." He chuckled as he pushed farther in.

"There is nothing romantic about having a pack of wolves fuck you and bite you." She frowned at him as he gyrated his hips and the sensation it caused made her body shake and burn.

"Who here is helping you do this? I just spoke with Mr. Hughes on the phone last week and he said nothing about you moving. He didn't seem incredibly happy with you though, something about a letter."

"Mr. Bricker is helping me, and he's under orders not to say a word to Mr. Hughes. I want him out of my life." She put her hands on his shoulders, she needed to concentrate on what he was doing to her pussy, it was stretched wide, wider than it had been with Marc, and he was nearing the top.

12