Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anya, can I put my hand over your mouth? I want to fuck you hard, and it may cause you some pain, and I don't want our families to hear you scream."

"Do you promise?" Anya felt her eyes boil with desire and she grinned as he growled against her throat, his hand pressing hard against her mouth as he pulled back on his hips and then pumped hard against her body. It sent his cock full against her cervix, her pussy was stretched and wrapped tightly to him, her juice exploding from her fold, and she screamed in excited surrender as she was fucked hard, forced to take all of him, filled by his large cock, his heat, the muscles of his body wrapping her tightly to him as he moved her legs to rest over his shoulders.

He beat up inside of her pussy for so long, Anya felt her body grow numb, and she was no longer screaming, just panting from the overwhelming passion that he had brought out in her. His hands clutched hers tightly against the sheets and his mouth found and met hers in awkward, carnal caresses. When he came the first time, he was voracious, bucking fervently before holding and spilling into her womb with his sterile fluid.

He had rolled her to her side after, and ran his hands over the tattoo that he had given her. Wei had explained the meanings of the names that he had given their children. Mei meant 'gorgeous' which fit her beautiful little face, and they had apparently only sensed the smell of a dragon from the baby girl. Ju-long, however, was mixed, a puzzle to the Lotus family. They'd never heard of a dragon egg hatched without a full dragon inside. But, when Ju-long was born, he had smelled of a dragon, but also of her, a light siren. Anya hadn't even known that he had figured out what she was for sure, but he had had to have known. He wouldn't have tried to mate with her at Vorhees if he hadn't known.

"Ju-long means 'powerful as a dragon,'" Wei was sucking on the skin of her throat and Anya shivered, the moisture she'd built up on her body from their fucking was starting to cool off a little.

"And he is."

"It will be interesting to watch them grow, Anya, and the fact that we are able to do that, I can't thank you. It's not enough." He said as he pulled her back to her back and moved between her legs.

"Just let me see them from time to time. I will give you my email and phone before you go. And my address. I want to see them, Wei."

He nodded as he pushed his cock back inside of her pussy.

"Yes. But I'm afraid those visits will be slightly different than this one. I doubt I'll be able to get my cock anywhere near your delicious pussy once you've got four wolves panting after you." He chuckled as she gasped as he began a heavy rhythm into her.

"Then maybe after you come again we will have to let your family know you'll all be staying the night. It's going to take at least that long for us to have our fill of each other. And I haven't had your mouth on my pussy, and I want you to eat me." Anya muttered against his lips, he was hot, his body burning as he fucked her wildly.

"I remember eating you quite well, Anya, I remember having my tongue deep inside of you." He growled and Anya widened her eyes, suddenly remembering his whole dragon mouth connected around her crotch, his thick dragon tongue high up in her wet pussy, and it drove her into a powerful orgasm.

"Oh, Jesus." She whimpered as her head dropped to the side and he bit her throat.

"I only wish your room was bigger, it will take all of my control not to change."

"No dragon, I am not fucking you like that." Anya growled and felt him chuckle against her, rolling them so she was sitting astride him for a moment.

His hands moved to her hips and he pressed her up onto her knees so that he could thrust his cock up into her wet pussy.

"Then I can do whatever I want to you, as long as I stay human?" He pulled her down and she cried out, her head dropping back as she felt his cock dig into the top of her pussy.

"Yes." Anya whimpered.

"Yes?"

"Uh-huh."

"No matter how hard?" He ground his hips into her, forcing her pussy to stretch painfully open.

"Yes, Wei."

"No matter where?" He raised her hips again, higher this time, disconnecting from her completely so he could pump his hips and thrust his cock deep into her ass.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuck, yes, Wei." Anya was trying not to scream as she bent forward and put her hands on the dragon tattoo on his chest.

"A part of you will always belong to me, Anya. Always." He groaned hoarsely, bucking up over and over in her ass, loving the feel of her pressing against the invasion, the way her body shook and gyrated over his cock.

"Yes, baby." Anya locked eyes with him and watched him smile in satisfaction.

"I may have to work out some agreement with the wolves....do you think they'd share?" He chuckled at the widening of her eyes and the way she shook her head.

He pulled out of her ass and pulled her down on the bed, yanking her down until he was standing on the side and he pulled one of her legs off the bed and kept the other bent up to expose her pussy and ass.

"I'm going to cum in every hole of your body tonight, Anya, and you're going to love it, aren't you?" He whispered against her body and bucked his hips and sent his cock back into her ass, his cum spraying up inside as he knelt over her shaking.

"Yes, Wei. Please." Anya shivered, panting against the dragon as he leaned into her. They would have to shower quickly and go back out to the living room for a while before he got to do what he had told her he would do, but she didn't care. Anticipation was sexy as hell, and anticipating the extreme fuck that she was going to get from her dragon lover, well, it was enough to make her orgasm even though his half hard cock was already slipping out of her ass.

"I could just eat them alive." Anya whispered later that night. She was lying naked on her big bed, Wei was laying behind her, and the two little babies were sleeping in front of her body, her hands moving over one and then the other, loving the feel of the heat that came from them.

"I'd rather you didn't. They could be the very last of their kind." Wei muttered, kissing her shoulder as he wrapped his left arm around her and slid his fingers against her swollen clit.

They'd gone out to the living room after a quick shower, and had found that his siblings had taken her children into the backyard to play. Shu had put the babies down for a nap in Dina's room and had kept Dina with her as she'd started to make everyone lunch. She'd looked up when she'd seen them and given Anya a knowing smile. Anya had blushed and gone outside to see how the others were doing as Wei had raised his eyebrow at his sister and gone to help her with the meal.

They'd eaten in friendly conversation, and then the Lotus family had helped her begin to pack up her belongings for the eventual move. She was supposed to be out of the house in another week. Her shift the previous day had been her last one at Children's and she needed to get everything they owned in a moving van in three days. The dragons had proved to be very capable packers and they had made a big dent in her house. She'd let Shu make dinner, as well, and everyone had eventually settled down for the night. Shu was sleeping on the day bed in Dina's room, Penelope on an air mattress on the floor beside her. Zheng was sleeping on the pull-out couch in her living room with Oscar, who had demanded to sleep with him, and Yu was on Oscar's twin bed in the room he shared with Sam.

"That makes me very sad, Wei." She frowned as she ran the pad of her finger across Ju-Long's wrinkled little foot.

"It is true, Anya. I'm afraid that we are just prolonging the inevitable. But I won't regret having made them with you. I would never regret that." He pulled her underneath him and kissed her hungrily on the lips.

"Good," Anya spread her legs and felt him slowly slide his cock inside of her wet pussy, "I would never want you to regret forcing me to push a rubber watermelon out of my vagina."

She chuckled as he growled at her and began to gently buck in and out, not wanting to disturb the sleeping babies near them on the bed. Anya stuck her tongue out at him and he bent down and sucked it into his mouth, closing his lips over hers in slow, aching, sensual movements. They came together slowly, their bodies rubbing together, joining, clinging to one another as they came in whirling, crashing waves, and eventually, their energy finally waned and the fell asleep in each other's arms, their children blissfully unaware that their parents were so tightly entwined beside them.

It was almost 3 am when Anya woke up and stretched slowly. Wei had moved the babies to sleep in the middle of the bed, and had put her on one side, and he was sleeping, his back to her, facing the window. Getting up, she went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. Afterwards, she washed her hands and was making her way back to the bed when she saw that there was a light on somewhere outside her closed bedroom door. She frowned and grabbed her robe, a fleece one that was light blue and had little yellow ducks on it, and opened the door and moved into the hallway.

The hallway light was off, but there was a light on in the kitchen, and she walked towards it, not wanting it to disturb the two people sleeping in the living room. Stepping into the kitchen, she realized it was the light over the oven and she yawned as she padded over to it slowly. Flipping the switch off as she rubbed her tired eyes with her hands and leaned against the counter for a moment. She really was exhausted.

Anya was about to turn around and go back to bed when she felt a large body move in behind her and press her more firmly against the counter top. She dropped her hands to balance herself as she tilted her neck back against the mouth that moved to suck hard on the side of her throat. Large hands moved forward to knead desperately at her breasts, and she arched against them as they moved beneath the robe she'd worn into the room. Her breath came quicker and she felt her pussy wake up, more than happy to be filled again, and she cooed as one hand smoothed down over her stomach to push two fingers into her dripping cunt.

"Anya." A guttural voice sounded behind her in a deep whisper and Anya shushed him, not wanting the people sleeping in the living room to hear them.

"Fuck me here, Wei. Fuck me now." She whispered, her desire evident in her voice, and in the way she ground her ass back against the thick, hardened cock pressing against her ass.

Her robe was torn from her body, and she shivered at the sudden chill, but then burned from the hot male body that moved close against her back. Her legs were parted, and she felt him bend his slightly to line his cock up with her pussy lips, and Anya cried out as quietly as she could as a thick, long shaft stroked high and fast into her pussy. He didn't stop, his hips began to move in a harsh, rapid rhythm and Anya came at the same moment she looked to her left and saw Wei enter the kitchen. Her eyes were glued to his in confusion, and she felt her whole body grow numb and cold at the same time the man behind her groaned loudly, his body hot, burning against her body from behind as his arms wrapped tightly around her, keeping her where she was.

She knew that it was Yu that was fucking her so forcefully, she could see Zheng carrying a sleeping Oscar quickly out of sight towards his bedroom as her fingers dug deep into the tight male muscles of Yu's forearms. She heard him groan as he thrust into her aching cunt, his cock growing thicker, pushing her pussy walls wide to accept him. Anya felt tears fill her eyes as one of his hands slowly moved up her body to cover her mouth and hold her neck stretched back against his shoulder. He bucked hard and held tight inside of her, and shot his cum high into her weeping pussy. And that was when she realized that this particular load of cum that he'd given her would have been his first, and that it would have been filled with his semen.

12