All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 26'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dreababydreababyover 8 years ago
That's bullshit 😡

They are gonna use her as a brood mare!. I would kick them all out .

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Dragons are darkness

And can be very self-centered....I mean, they're DRAGONS. 🐉 And in my story, they're the whole reason Anya's kind are practically extinct! So yes, they could do that to her....but then I would hate my own story!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago

How did i go from Awwwwww.....to WHAT?

In tbis whole story? Now my neck needs treatment for whiplash!!!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Patience....

A few more chapters and things change again.....you'll be happy for her in the end! (I hope)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I didn't see that coming but it's still a great exciting story can't wait for other chapters

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Not cool.

Unnecessary. How does her rape advance the story? I hope her body rejects his egg.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Not cool

After your last comment about Anya with the dragon, I knew I was in trouble! I had already posted these two chapters and knew that you wouldn't be too happy about Yu. When I wrote them, my focus was on trying to show the reader just how desperate the dragons were to procreate, I did this at the expense of Anya, of course, which is totally unfair to her, yes. But it does help me to build up towards characters for other stories (no, I am not writing one about Yu, ever....).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What ....the...??????????????????????o.O

Lord!!! THAT was too soon. I was so feeling the love with the little twin dragon babies and then that end scene???? :Is tempted to throw something at you but restrains herself: I literally jumped up from my laptop and yelled going into the room. I just want some happy moments for my Anya that last for a couple of chapters!!! Is that so much to ask for??? LOL. Damn it Chris! Damn it. I'm still going to keep reading. I can't help myself!! Damn literary siren!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rape

Why would Yu rape Anya. And Why would Wei except it?

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

That was hardly a rape, she was literally asking to be fucked - just got got the identification of the man behind her wrong.

Probably Yu wants to have children as well and therefore didn't correct her. Besides, why would he be tempted any less than his brother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous