All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 27'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Emotional roller coaster.

She is so stupid, yet I understand that she wouldn't want to punish the one dragon who has actually overcome his urges and denied himself the chance to have a baby.

I have favorites though and Wei is one of them. Second only to Mr. Hughes. I still have hope that she will help him to magically grow a real cock. Not sure about the wolves... I want her to heal Mr. Hughes and make him happy. She loves him, underneath all that anger.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Emotional Rollercoaster

Anya can be pretty stupid, yes, but remember...this whole nonhuman thing is new to her....she's only dealt with all of this stuff for months, not years or decades. She will make mistakes.

I am pleased to hear you like Wei, I thought he might be a little dead to you after that first chapter he appeared in. Wei is definitely a redeemable dragon.

Mr. Hughes....I am saving him...he deserves his own story, and believe me, the person who he ends up with....is going to deserve him. She will change everything for that angel of ours. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think Wei is my favorite. Out of all of them, he's acted the most like how a nonhuman mate would be doable for Anya as an everyday normal life thing, even with children and extended family support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Naming mistake

I'm reading it all in one go, and I definitely remember Ned Bricker saying his succubus wife was called Brigitte, not Ramona...

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re:naming mistake

Yup! You are right. I had just started working 11-7 am when I was typing this. I posted in comments somewhere about how I need to go back and fix it. I will do so shortly. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awwww

Poor zheng!! Dang I really wish Wei didn't pull anya off so that way zheng and her could have finished and she could have given zheng his own egg. ;(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous