Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello." Anya breathed it out, she was still aroused, Wei's hand was pressed against her lower abdomen, and the cooler air in the room was making her nipples tighten.

"It's a pleasure." The woman said as she stepped closer to Anya, her words weren't exactly cold, but they weren't beaming with happy emotion, either. Her gray eyes looked Anya up and down, her head tilting to the side a little as she saw the coiled jewel piercing Anya's ear. She smirked and bit the inside of her cheek as she finally looked at her husband.

"She does smell amazing, Ned." Mrs. Bricker said, not sounding overly pleased by it, but she reached her hand out towards the tall, dark-haired man and Anya watched as her lawyer stepped forward and took his wife's hand in his.

"I doubt your puppies would be overly pleased about you being here tonight." Mr. Bricker said as he looked at Anya with curious eyes.

"I won't tell Sergei that you called him a puppy." Anya felt her body bristle in heat and a flash of anger, she didn't like the pack being insulted.

"Did all the paperwork go through?" Wei interrupted the direction of their conversation.

Ned nodded, "Yes. I was just dropping it off here. Everything is in order. I had to flub the birth certificates a bit, but it is now official. Anya has shared guardianship of Mei and Ju-long. The others will be done after their hatching."

Anya raised her eyebrows and looked at the man behind her. He looked down at her and sighed, "In case anything should happen. And, because they will want to know you."

"Thank you." Anya whispered.

"We'd better go, Ned. The smell is getting a little overwhelming." The lawyer's wife sniffed, not so much towards Anya, but at something deeper inside the otherwise dark building.

"Fine. Anya, I don't think we have another appointment before you leave, but good luck. In the paperwork, there is a name and number of a lawyer in St. Paul that you can use. He's more than capable of dealing with this sort of thing." Mr. Bricker's words made her furrow her brow and give him a knowing look.

"Another incubus?"

"Christ, no, Anya. Not all lawyers are sex demons."

"Could have fooled me." Wei's biting reply came and she heard the lawyer hiss a little under his breath.

"His hours are all at night." Brigitte put in, making Anya stiffen a little.

"I don't think I want a lawyer that's a vampire. The last vampire I met almost killed me." Anya shook her head.

"Vampires aren't compulsive biters, Anya. You're perfectly safe, unless you choose not to be." Mr. Bricker winked at her before pointing to the folders on top of a wooden crate near the door, and then walked out of the building, his wife walking away at his side.

"I am so much more hot than she is." Anya said when they were alone, and Wei chuckled.

"Yes, you are, Anya, and she knows it. Why do you think she wanted to meet you?"

"I do not need the raging jealousy of a sex demon, Wei."

"No, you don't. Come with me, Anya." He wrapped his hand over hers and pulled her with him into the darkness of the large empty building. She knew it was empty by the sound her bare feet made as they walked across the concrete floor.

When they got to the center of the room, she felt Wei move her to stand against the side of something that felt like a table. He bent and eventually, a match was lit, and then a candle, and a soft glow filled the air where they were and Anya realized that what she was standing beside wasn't a table, but padded, and there were four long branches to it, in the shape of an X.

"It's called a St. Andrew's cross." Wei told her huskily as he moved her to face it. "Though this one is a bit more sturdy than a regular one. Lean over."

Anya shook as she did so, knowing he raised her arms over her head as she leaned her stomach over the middle of the X so that he could extend them out on the top two branches. Then, he bent and grabbed her legs, pulling them up and stretching them wide, so that they were laying on the cushioned lower branches. When she was on it, he walked around and pulled her up a little, locking her wrists onto cuffs that were connected to the ends of the top two branches. He rounded the device and locked her feet into place before moving some sort of lever that made the two lower branches swing wider, making her whimper at the stretch it created in her inner thighs.

Then, one at a time, he did something that made the two lower branches bend so that her knees flexed a little, lessening the tight stretch the wide stretch of the branches had created. She knew her pussy and ass were completely exposed this way, and her cunt was dripping wet, excited at being tied up again. It reminded her of the first time she had fucked Wei, tied up like this, he had changed into a dragon and she had felt her entire body filled with his thick, hot cock. Panting, she widened her eyes and looked at Wei as he pulled out the part of the table that her groin had been resting on. Now, only her upper chest was resting on the cushioned pad and she was able to move her hips a little better.

"Anya, he won't let me stretch you any more than you're already stretched." He said softly as she felt him smear a lot more goo onto her pussy and into her ass.

She shivered, Yu hadn't stretched her anymore than Wei had in his human form, why would she need to worry about being stretched with Zheng? She gasped and her body shook and she immediately jerked against her bindings.

"No, no, no, no, I don't want to be fucked by a dragon, Wei, please." She cried out, knowing Wei was already stepping back from her.

"It's been more than three hundred years since Zheng has fucked. He refused to out of fear that he would cause another death. He isn't able to control his change."

"Don't you think you could have TOLD me that before I offered to FUCK your BROTHER?" Anya gasped as she felt a heavy thud from somewhere in the darkness behind her.

"Anya, I didn't want you to do this at all." Wei reminded her.

"So you didn't tell me because you were MAD at me! Wei, you are a son of a bitch, let me go!" Anya growled at him as she heard the loud roar of a dragon behind her and sensed the heat as he blew a wave of rolling fire out of his mouth high over her head.

"It's too late, Anya." Wei disappeared into the darkness of the building and Anya shook against the tears in her eyes, she had allowed this, hell, she had offered to be mated with the grand dragon or whatever the fuck you called Zheng.

A hot gargle came from very close to her ass and Anya closed her eyes as she felt a large, long tongue slide against her weeping pussy lips. There would be no arguing with a dragon, he would be beyond hearing in this form. Anya slowly turned her head to the side so that she could see a little of the beast behind her and gasped in awe. Wei had been enormous, but this dragon seemed quiet a bit larger, his scales shimmered black and yellow and gold, and his wings were extended fully, pleased to show her just how big he was. Her body turned molten when he reared back to display his massive, monster sized cock as it slipped from its protective sheath, and then he moved back down to thrust his hot tongue deep into her pussy.

Anya tensed and cried out at the sudden fullness in her cunt, and felt him rock in and out of her body with force, coating her with his thick saliva, feeling it numb her, knowing that it would help when he fucked her with his cock. She came hard, twice, her juices mixing with the saliva on his tongue making the beast rumble out a satisfied sound before he finally pulled his tongue from her pussy and moved his huge body over the cross. She felt the rock hard top of his cock push against her pussy lips and screamed as he slowly spread her open before bucking hard and high, thrusting the length of his cock deep into her tight pussy.

When he tried to pull back, and her overwhelmed pussy neck kept his cock tightly locked inside of her pussy, Anya felt the dragon roar in pain and anger, his wings flapping as he was only able to buck forward again, the pressure of her tight pussy like a vice around him. Anya screamed, it didn't hurt, but it felt intense, her vision blurred as he shot fire out of his throat above her head and his large body started to fuck hard, bucking forward, sending him deeper, and she was caught in a hard orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" Anya whimpered as she felt him squat down and begin to buck rapidly, unable to do more than just shift in small increments as she milked his throbbing cock hard. "Cum, Zheng, cum in my pussy, fucking fill me up."

His body shook behind her and she felt his body slam forward, and he was coming, his too hot cum shooting into her, overfilling her, and finally, the moisture he coated her with allowed him to slowly slip his cock from her, only catching for a delicious moment at the mushroomed thick head before he was able to tug completely free.

Anya shuddered as she felt his cum spill from her pussy, the chill in the air when the dragon moved away from her cooled the heat from his forceful fuck. Her pussy walls burned and simmered and weren't entirely happy to have been emptied of his massive shaft. She wasn't sure how long she laid on the cross trying to catch her breath before she felt his tongue slide over her ass crack and pierce the asshole. She cried out as it pushed deep and lifted her as high into the air as he could without hurting her where she was connected to the cross.

"Zheng!" She cried as her pussy rolled and curdled at the feel of him in her ass, she knew she could take him easier in the ass, and pushed back against his probing tongue.

When it pulled from her, Anya begged loudly for him to replace it with his cock, and he obliged, pummeling into her ass in a swift motion with his cock, frantically fucking the small woman, finally filling her ass with his sterile cum, continuously bucking his cock in and out of her in fierce strokes until the organ finally cooled and the swell of it subsided enough for him to slide out easily.

When the dragon back away, the air began to sizzle and turn as it had when Wei had changed, and Anya felt a human hand finally touch her pink ass cheek as Zheng stood behind her now, naked and breathing hard as he looked down at her with his stern, brown eyes.

"Thank you, Anya." He said darkly as he continued to rub her sore ass, she could see Wei approaching them slowly, he looked hot, his breathing fast, he must have watched her get fucked by his brother, and it had turned him on.

"If you want to thank me, you can get me off of this thing and the two of you can fuck me." She moaned as his hand shifted so that he could shove his hand up into her ass, it slid in easily, she'd been stretched by his enormous cock. Zheng fisted her hard as they waited for Wei to unlock her from the cross. When she was finally free, Zheng pulled his hand from her and moved her off of the table. She thought he would bring her to the ground with him, but instead, he sat on the middle of the cross as Wei moved the two upper branches together, so when Zheng laid back, his head was securely resting on the cushions.

Wei picked Anya up and she was placed with her chest towards the older dragon and her legs were spread on either side of his, her pussy pushed down over his swollen cock and he bucked balls deep into her wet core. Zheng wrapped her in his arms and kissed her carnally as Anya felt heat build behind her and she shook, Wei had turned to his dragon form. She felt him move over them, and when his cock pressed at her gaping asshole, she bit her lip and clutched tightly to the man below her, she stretched wide as he slid up, the cock in her pussy only causing her orgasm to hit harder, and she wept in the arms surrounded her as she was fucked hard and slowly by the great beast above her, and the man below her.

Anya sat on the passenger side seat in the black S.U.V. and wrapped her arms around herself. She had slept almost the entire ride back to her house. Now, she was turned sideways, facing the window, as she stared out of it, watching the landscape fly by them. The morning had proved to be difficult, and Anya could still feel the soft tears dripping from her eyes as she thought about what had happened when she'd birthed the dragon egg. She could still remember the way it tore from her body and how Zheng had held the egg for only seconds before his body had started to shake and he'd only just gotten far enough away from her before he'd shifted into his dragon form and roared his heart ache.

She'd not see it, but Wei had told her that it had torn as it was pushed out of her body and the embryo was no longer feasible. She'd started to cry, too, and understood the anguish that swept over the larger beast. When she had told Zheng she would give him a dragon egg, she hadn't expected it to break. She'd birthed three already, two practically at once. She had not expected to lose one.

Wei had had to talk Zheng out of his beast form, and the two had spent a great deal of time just getting the man steady while Anya watched, sadness filling her. They had returned to her, and Wei had taken the egg from the building while Zheng had leaned over her chest and rested his head on her stomach and begged for her forgiveness.

"How long does it take for you to have semen in your cum again?" Anya had asked as she smoothed her fingers through his hair.

He had looked up at her with his curious brown eyes and answered her hesitantly, "About as long as it takes an egg to birth."

"So you're fertile again?" She asked, feeling him bristle again.

"You're too tired."

"But I am stretched open. If you fuck me now, and I birth again in 12 hours, I will still be stretched, it would be easier to pass."

"Wei-."

"Zheng, do it now. You won't have a chance one Wei comes back." She pleaded with him.

"I don't need this egg, Anya, there are three."

"I need it, damn it, I need it!" She said in broken sobs and felt him pull her into his arms and he sat cross legged on the ground, settling her into his lap facing him, her legs wrapped around his waist, and he slowly pushed his cock up into her body.

They had fucked slowly, not stopping when Wei had returned, he'd been so furious, and would have pulled her off if Zheng hadn't rolled with her and held her beneath him as he punched high and held. She'd barely felt him fucking her because of her exhausted pussy, but that didn't matter. She wasn't fucking him for pleasure. Wei had yanked her out from under him and yelled at her for a long time as she'd weakly clung to him. He hadn't even cared when she told him that it'd been her idea to try again. He had been beside himself. Convinced that this would kill her.

They were on 93 now and it would be just another fifteen minutes before they were back in Somerville at what would soon no longer be her home. It was already 9 pm and the movers had come and gone. Wei had made a call to Mr. Bricker, who had apparently gone over to help Shu pack the rest of Anya's things and help the movers with getting everything situated in the moving van. She had missed her own moving day as she'd waited as her womb swelled and another dragon egg had slowly pushed out of her body.

"Do you plan on saying anything to me ever again?" Anya whispered, knowing he looked at her by the shiver that worked down her spine.

"Would it make a difference?"

She closed her eyes, Wei had looked positively pale as she'd labored painfully through the second egg. Now she knew why they wanted two days between. He had had to feed her three times on the way home, and her body was still very weak. The healing goo that they'd brought, however, had repaired her body, and she knew that she would eventually be back to normal. There would be no lasting effects from her time with the dragons.

"So much for dragons not mating for life." She muttered as she looked out at the street lights, they had just exited 93.

"I said we don't mate for life, but I never said we don't fucking care." His voice boomed with his anger and Anya felt her tears quicken and she slowly turned to face him, she felt numb all over.

"Wei. I'm sorry. I thought it was the right thing to do."

"You didn't ask me."

"I asked Zheng."

"And you thought he, after losing a dragon egg, was in any shape to be reasonable? Non-humans are not like you, Anya, we are ruled by our emotions."

"Okay, so right there, THAT, right there, proves how very little you know. ONE, I'm apparently NOT fully human, I'm a stupid siren, and TWO, humans are stupid for the simple fact that they are completely governed by their emotions." Anya sat up a little straighter.

"I should have said reproductive instincts, Jesus, Anya, I have never been so completely out of my head pissed off with a woman." He shook his head as he pulled onto the street the hotel was on that she had reserved for the rest of their time on the east coast.

"Wei, I am sorry." Anya said again as he pulled into a parking spot at the hotel and shut off the engine.

"I know." He sighed, looking at her for a moment before opening his door and getting out of the vehicle.

She waited as he walked around to her side and opened her door. Anya waited as he unbuckled her belt and lifted her from the seat. He shoved it closed with his hip and then walked into the hotel, down the hallway, and to the door of the room that Shu had texted him earlier, keeping her up against his chest as he did so. When they were inside, he saw his sister laying on the couch, her eyes closed, and they walked through the darkened front room where her children were sleeping and he took her back to the adjoining bedroom and slowly undressed her and put her into bed.

Anya felt her body ease into a relaxed ache on the mattress and she looked up at him with groggy eyes.

"Wei, don't stay angry with me forever. I promise not to ever fuck another dragon ever again." Anya told him as he bent over and ran a hand over her face before kissing her temple.

"I will be eternally hopeful that THAT is true."

"You're leaving tonight, aren't you?" Anya felt like the way he was kissing her head was a goodbye.

"Yes, Anya. Shu and I must get back. I will check on you, but I will wait some time. You will need to settle in to your new home." He kissed her on the lips, knowing she fell asleep during the kiss and not minding, she was exhausted and needed the rest. It would make it easier to leave her, as well.

12