All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 29'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it!! These chapters have been the best I've read in ages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love this story one of the best I've read on literotica!!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago

I GOTTA HURRY UP AND GET READY FOR WORK BUT THIS STORY BAS ME HOOKED!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fav!!!

One of my all time Lit Favs :D

deeziuresuntolddeeziuresuntoldover 8 years ago
omg

Never been so sad to see a story come to an end.

Dani1212Dani1212over 8 years ago
This can't be the end!

Anya is not just the mate of a wolf pack! She is the mate of the ruling dragon clan, too! Even if dragons don't make for life, one on one usually. Wei is unusually attached to Anya as is his older brother, the king. She is the mother of the future of the ruling dragon clan. Also, Anya love Wei and his family. The phone calls and text messages to each other proves that. You don't call to talk to people you don't care about as many times as Wei talks to Anya. She loves hearing from him, and it's not just about her children's.

An let's face it Anya loves having sex with Wei! So come on, where is the dragon love people?

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you ALL

I really appreciate all of the feedback and comments that I have gotten on this story. I can tell you that everything that I've been told has definitely affected the way I go about writing future stories in this series. Yes...Anya is just the first (and in my mind always a main character), but the world is not all about her. lol. She and her pack will totally be reappearing in the future....have faith!

And the dragons. When I initially wrote this story, I had NO idea anyone would really get into it, but as the days went by, I pushed myself to try to make it better, to make the characters really come alive. I honestly almost skipped the dragon chapters all together, because I felt that Anya had had enough, but I am glad I didn't. Yeah, they're pretty intense...but bringing in Wei, who I also think is HOT HOT HOT, it brought something to the pages, and it gives me an opportunity to explore his future, and that of others of the Lotus family in the future.

Trust me, I have plenty of love for the dragons and I am fervently trying to find a story line even for Shu!

One LAST Anya centered chapter. And please, don't throw your computers away tomorrow.....there is plenty more story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Good story and I just wanted to thank you for posting the updates/chapters so quickly. It would be nice if others did this as well.

Dani1212Dani1212over 8 years ago
Please, please, please!

Couldn't Anya be the dragons and wolves mate, too? She does have four children with the dragons. An let's face it, the dragons are a better defense against all the other non humans!

Wei is HOT, HOT, HOTTIE!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
So... she just left her kids alone?

Far enough away that they couldn't hear the wolves howling... and she couldn't hear them calling for help if they needed her? Weird and out of character.

This was a good chapter but I'm still struggling to get over Mr. Hughes. He seemed way too special and important to become a secondary character. And I don't know if I can bear to see him with someone else...

Not a complaint, just a comment on my feelings.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Kids alone.

You know....I had plans to write in a babysitter somewhere in that chapter. Which is why I had mentioned her finding one, and then I totally wrote it without one. I shall have to go back to the chapter and tweak it a little bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous