Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grigory was on the bed now, and his arousal was in his hand and he was soon pressing it into her mouth, taking advantage of the fact that her head was tilted in a way that allowed him to plunge it deep into her throat. Anya closed her eyes and gave herself over to the sensations the men were creating within her with their heavy thrusts, and she responded to the cock that came suddenly into her right hand, knowing that Yakov wanted her to be involved. Her small fingers worked hard to milk the heavy cock.

"Do you want our cum in your ass or your pussy, myshka?" Sergei grumbled, his voice guttural and close to the shell of her ear as he forcefully pounded up into her pussy.

Anya had to wait for Grigory to exit her throat before she could look at the alpha and resond.

"I want you to fill up my pussy, Sergei, all of you." Anya whimpered at the look of heated desire that he gave her, it was almost menacing the way he gazed down at her body before howling and bucking more fiercely, his cockhead slamming into the top of her until he shivered and held, his cum shooting out of him in several, thick gushes.

When he pulled from her, Anya saw Yakov and Grigory growl at each other for several moments. Yegor chuckled low in his throat and continued to fuck her ass with wild abandon. Grigory rounded her and his thick cock pushed into her pussy, and he lowered his body over her, his hand encircling her neck as he growled and nipped at her throat. His hips beat into her, and she clutched at his back, scratching him several times before he crouched and his balls spasmed, his cum spraying into her pussy. Grigory moved off and Anya thought Yakov would immediately take his place, but Yegor put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her up to sit upright on him. His hands were on her waist and he pulled her off of his cock and slammed her down so that he was deep inside of her wet, dripping cunt.

She heard him growl in anger and while he bucked into her, one of his hands smoothed over the small of her back. Anya knew it was the dragon tattoo, which no one had asked her about yet. They would know who gave it to her, but there was nothing she would or could do about it. Yegor came hard, his body tight and powerful as he pulled her down and held her against his chest as she panted.

"Anya, get off the bed." Yakov's voice was dark, and Anya did as he asked, a shiver working through her as he turned her so that her back was to him. He bent over her, forcing her to bend over, and he made her wrap her hands around her ankles and spread her lets apart. When she was in the position he wanted, she felt him move her so that her back was against the side of the mattress.

His hands wrapped around her ass, and Anya cried out when his large cock suddenly surged into her pussy. It was wet and stretched a bit from the hard fucking that she'd already been given by all of them tonight, but this new position, and his larger than average cock, it made her cum onto the thrusting shaft and she felt herself grow dizzy and limp as he held her up and plowed into her.

"Anya." He moaned as his cock started to swell and pulse and his cum joined the rest up inside of her.

Anya sighed as she was picked back up and moved to sit in Sergei's lap on the bed as the others stood around the room, naked, sweaty, their muscled chests not hiding the fact that their breathing was just as heavy and rapid as hers. Anya sent her eyes to each of them, a soft smile of absolute satisfaction filling her as she realized that it would be like this every time, that she would feel this complete every day with her pack, her wolves.

"There isn't much more time before we must change, myshka." Sergei said, his gray eyes looking at her with the promise of just what would happen to her when they did become wolves.

"Yes. Will you need to hunt?" She asked softly and felt more than one chest rumble in the room.

"To re establish the bond, yes. We will need to hunt." Yakov stepped forward, his voice was dripping with desire.

Anya shivered, nodding as she stood up on shaky legs. "Then I should leave now, I supposed. I wouldn't want to make it too easy for you."

"Anya, we have mated with you in our true form before. The wolves inside of us are not going to be gentle, not this time." Sergei told her as he stood.

Anya nodded, "But we will bond?"

All of the men nodded, she could see that their cocks were already swollen, more than ready to fuck her again, but they would wait for the change. Biting her lip, she sent them each a last look before going back to the elevator and stepping inside. Her eyes were glued to gray ones as she pushed the button and the door closed. When she arrived on the second floor, she walked out into the hallway, then down the staircase and through the entry to the front door. Once outside, not caring that she was completely naked and the night was cool, she made her way around the house and once in the back yard, she started running across the landscaped yard.

When Anya reached the back gate of the fence that had been built around the yard, she opened it and closed it behind her. She had already been into the woods behind the house, she'd known she would want to get to know the land she owned a little bit. It would be where her wolves would need to go to hunt her. Looking up, she could see that that the moon was indeed out, and she knew that they were close to midnight. She began to run through the woods now, wanting to get as deep into the forest as she could before the wolves found her.

She wasn't sure how long it was before she heard the first howl, but it made her whole body shiver from something other than the cold. Anya was nearing the area she'd scouted out a few days ago. Deep in the forest, there were remains to an old cabin, it was basically a shell of a building at this point, but there was some ground around it that was still grassed, with fewer trees. It would be a better place to have her wolves fuck her, and it was far enough from the house that her wolves howls wouldn't wake her children.

Anya was heading for the open doorway of the cabin when she saw something huge jump into her path and begin growling at her. Her eyes widened as she took in the enormous brown wolf. She put a hand to her throat as she realized that this was not one of her wolves, but it was most definitely a werewolf. The growl deepened and was joined by many more. Anya looked around to see one wolf after another slowly walk out into the clearing of the cabin, eight? Ten? She couldn't tell, some of them were moving around and she couldn't keep her eyes on them all at once.

The brown one seemed to be the alpha, and he was looking at her closely, his chest rumbling as he spoke to his pack. Anya stepped back and he stepped towards her, their eyes not moving from each other. Oh, Jesus, Anya whimpered, where was Sergei? She bit her lip, she was completely naked and she smelled of her cum, and the pack's cum. Didn't that mean that she was claimed? That they couldn't touch her? But the brown didn't seem to care, and he suddenly crouched low and then, using his powerful thigh muscles, jumped into the air towards her and Anya screamed just as a black wolf jumped over Anya and clashed with the strange wolf midair.

Anya fell to the ground and felt her body completely covered with hair, another wolf had sat down on her, protecting her from the flurry of movements and growls and claws as the two huge wolves attacked each other in the clearing. Anya could barely see out between the gray hairs that covered her. She figured it was Yakov over her because Sergei would have expected his second to protect her as he fought to alpha of the other pack.

She was on her hands and knees, bent down into a ball as she watched, shaking with fear as the two wolves went at each other ferociously. Her ass pushed against the wolf above her as she backed into him farther, afraid of the scene before her. Anya felt his cock start to slowly push out of its protective sheath and she felt the hot, thick tip start to push at her asshole. She gulped her surprise when she felt it slowly, ever so slowly, pierce the quivering muscle and he slipped inside enough to bury his cock head in her ass. Anya let her face drop to her hands on the ground beneath her as she presented her ass to the wolf above her a little better and felt his chest rumble as he pushed completely inside of her colon in one, smooth stroke. The scent and sound of their joining changed something in the air around them, and Sergei was suddenly standing to their side and slightly forward, his body positioned protectively, but still aggressive towards the brown wolf that was now near the tree line, panting heavily. Anya looked up. Both alphas were bloody and out of breath, and she shivered, this was about her, she was causing trouble again.

An orgasm hit her and despite the fact that Anya was trying to remain perfectly quiet and still, she cried out, causing the wolf in her ass to howl and begin to shove his hips harder against her ass, his knot finally plunging inside and connecting them tightly. Sergei was growling and his chest was rumbling and the air felt like a storm was happening right above her head until finally, with a snarl and snap of his great teeth, Sergei got the alpha to join the rest of the other pack to leave through the woods and Anya closed her eyes and concentrated on the way Yakov pistoned his cock up inside of her ass. When he came, he howled out his satisfaction and Anya knew that the retreating other pack would hear him.

The cock was half swollen when he slipped it from her body and Anya stayed where she was when he moved off of her. The cold air on her back made her shake gently as she moved her eyes up to look at the black wolf that had turned to look down at her. Putting her hands on the ground, Anya finally found the strength to get to her feet and make her way over to the great, black beast, and she put her hands around his big, furry ears as he pushed the top if his large head between her breasts, his cold snout rubbing against her belly button.

"I want you to give me my babies back, Sergei." She whispered softly and felt his body tighten against her.

He pushed out forcefully with his head, and Anya fell backwards, hitting the ground hard. Her eyes widened as the wolf started to advance on her, a growl directed at her now, and she turned over to start crawling away when she heard him yip at her and his mouth suddenly closed over her ass cheek, the same one that he'd bit before, and the teeth sank in a second time, marking her as his.

Anya coughed out a pained whimper as he held on to her ass and shook her gently. Tears filled her eyes as he finally let her go, dropping her hard onto the ground before coming close to lick the wound that he had created. Anya tried to get up again, but he pushed her down, keeping her on her hands and knees as he rounded her and mounted her. His cock plowed hard into her pussy, and Anya felt his front paws wrap around her body and he was fucking her relentlessly. His shaft was huge, veined and pulsing, his knot grew and she tensed as he forced it through the neck of her pussy and his cock was buried into her quaking pussy, locked to her body.

She could hear him howl, could feel his cum start to spray inside, knowing that it would continue for a long time, as his more canine form settled onto his haunches. He began to lick her shoulders and neck, his breath uneven as he pumped his seed inside, knowing it would take root in her and she would spend many months pregnant with his pups. The thought was arousing, and Anya pushed back onto him, not caring how uncomfortable it felt to have him stretching her sheath with his shaft.

Yegor was at their side and he whined at his alpha as the other wolf pulled from her and took a few moments to lick the cum from her swollen, pink pussy lips. Sergei moved to the side as Anya watched, and Yegor stepped into place, not even hesitating before he lined his cock up with her asshole and he slammed it home high up in her colon. He bucked and growled and forced her to take his cock, and his knot, and eventually, after what seemed like forever, his cum filled her dripping ready ass and Anya felt her eyes roll as she was overwhelmed by what was happening to her. She felt her body give just as she felt a thick, blanket of emotion, desire, love, fill her, and she knew that she was close to being fully bonded to these wolves. All it would take, she knew, was for Grigory to fuck her.

Anya was on her hands and knees, the slackening cock of the youngest wolf of the pack slipping from her asshole when her green eyes met the wolf that had yet to fuck her in his true form, and she knew he ached for it, his cock was swollen and stood up from the sheath that normally hid it. The rust colored hair on his body shined in the moonlight and his ears were standing at attention as he waited his turn to plant his cock in her. She smiled, crawling towards the wolf as she watched him sit back on his haunches at her approach.

Anya got close enough that she could set her mouth against the side of his cock, and she slid her tongue slowly up the great long length, feeling him shake as she reached the dripping tip. Licking the precum from his hole, she then stuck her tongue into it, hearing him howl above her as she put her hands around the shaft of him and she opened her mouth wide to push his cock head inside, feeling him hit the back of her throat before his girth was stopping her from taking him farther inside.

As she began to suck on his great, salty cock, Anya felt a muzzle move in behind her and her pussy and asshole were being sniffed and licked by a wolf against her back. She wasn't sure who it was, as she was concentrating on Grigory, and even with the probing tongue that filled her pussy, Anya refused to disconnect from the cock in her mouth. It was only when the wolf behind started to push his muzzle up against her mound and lift her into the air that Anya popped off the cock she'd been sucking desperately. She looked behind her and felt sharp claws turn her around, and she felt her ass ground against the rust colored wolf as the alpha, her alpha, pushed her towards Grigory more forcefully.

Anya felt Grigory move to his back, and she lifted herself and positioned her asshole over Grigory's swollen cock. She knew by the sound Sergei made that he approved, and he tilted his head slightly as she lowered herself, her head tipping back as she ate the cock with her ass, moving down until she was sitting fully on top of the wolf beneath, his howls were furious as she ground down over him. She felt Sergei move up and push onto his back legs, his cock reaching for her, and Anya used her hands to guide him into her pussy.

Her body was hot, covered in sweat and dirt from the ground, and she was filled with two massive cocks that were now taking turns driving in and out of her. Anya felt their knots, knew that they would not stop pumping inside until they'd rammed those into her and she felt her body drop back to lie against Grigory. She came hard, squeezing at their cocks, milking them of their cum. She knew it would not be long until Sergei's seed took root, and then she would get to have all her pack in her pussy.

'You belong to us now, Anya.' A deep voice said in her head and Anya stiffened for a moment, her eyes wide as she looked up at the wolf thrusting into her cunt.

'You accepted the bond this time, myshka. You'll always be able to hear us now.' Anya moaned and let her head drop to the side, Yakov had spoken in her head this time, and she could see him sitting close by, watching them.

"I love you." She whimpered, her eyes closing as she concentrated on listening to what they all said, what they all felt, about the bond that had slowly, but completely taken hold of her body.

12