Anything for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, as Alric was brushing his teeth in the bathroom, Sigrid paced back and forth in her room. Her mind felt overloaded. He had asked her to be patient, and to give him time. That was far better than a flat-out rejection. But still, she wasn't sure what this meant for them now. And now he wanted to cuddle with her? That was almost a dream come true, and yet.. She didn't know how to behave. What was appropriate and what was inappropriate? What was he comfortable with, and what would he not appreciate?

She thought about her choices for sleeping attire, and after much deliberation, she decided to leave the socks and the panties on, and just wear a loose-fitting t-shirt to cover her upper half. It was a cute and sexy look, and maybe it was too much, but.. she wanted Alric to look at her like a potential lover, and to know how badly she wanted him.

When he returned from the bathroom, Sigrid was in bed already, under the covers. Alric was wearing shorts and a t-shirt of his own. She lifted the covers up, so he could lay down next to her, revealing the slightest hint of her chosen sleepwear as she did so. He paused in his step and looked at her with that contemplative expression of his.

"S-Should I put on more clothes..?" Sigrid said nervously. "I didn't mean.. I just.."

"It's fine. You can wear whatever you like," Alric cut her off, a smile creeping across his face.

"Oh okay.." she murmured, and felt herself relax again. Alric got under the covers, laying down beside her, and the new movie they had chosen was already in the DVD player. A horror film, of course - the indisputable best choice for a sleepover! He stacked a few pillows on top of each other so that he'd be able to see the screen even with Sigrid in front of him, and then he pulled her close to him, making her his little spoon.

"Oh fuck.." she heard herself whisper as her body was pressed against his, and her butt came into contact with his crotch. She could feel the outline of his member underneath the thin layers of clothing separating them. Instantly, she felt embarrassed.

"Is this too much?" Alric sounded very alarmed, and guilty, like he had wronged her or despoiled her honor or something.

"No," she replied quickly. "It's fine. Perfect, actually.. So.. Let's stay like this, please."

"Okay." His voice seemed gentle and soothing, and he began rubbing her shoulder as she laid there so very close to him. Sigrid loved his strong arms. Having him around made her feel safe, and comforted. He placed little kisses on the top of her head every once in a while as the movie played, and she felt overwhelmed with happiness. He was making her feel so.. Loved?

Her panties were already getting damp. And she couldn't get enough of him, craving his touch in such a fierce way that she didn't know what to do with herself. Involuntarily, she kept wiggling her butt against him, as if she wanted him to be even closer to her, even though that was impossible. They were already pressed up against each other in every single way possible. Alric seemed to notice what she was doing, because he gently placed a hand on her hip, moving it down along her leg a few inches before grabbing onto her, and turning her around so that she faced him.

"Sigrid.. Please, behave yourself.." His voice was friendly but firm. There was no way of telling how serious he was being.

She blushed deeply at his words. "I.. I don't know what came over me," she replied honestly.. "I just.. Really want to be close to you." She was breathing heavily. "But I will behave. I promise. I'm not doing it on purpose. I just.. I've never felt this good before.."

Alric smiled warmly at her, and moved his hand from her thigh, instead gently caressing her face, playing with a lock of her hair as he did so. "Let's watch the movie, okay? It's just starting to get good.."

"Y-Yeah.." Sigrid wanted Alric so badly, it was killing her inside. And now she wasn't able to look him in the eyes anymore, feeling a bit self-conscious about her body's reaction to him in these intimate moments, wondering what he really thought about her. Did he find her attractive? Did he ever think about kissing her or anything else along those lines? His touches told her that he did, but he also kept stopping himself.. She attempted to calm herself down. The last thing she wanted to do was to come across as disrespectful of his wishes, and make him regret this cuddle-session with her.

But then, almost as if he could sense her worries, he said: "You're so cute, by the way.. And soft.. And I can't believe you put those socks on for me, and even wore them to bed.." He laughed softly and tightened his grip around her. "You feel like the perfect little girl to have in my arms.."

Sigrid felt her heart flutter at his words, and she wiggled her butt against his crotch in response once more, completely lost in the moment. It was easy to forget about everything that was wrong in the world as she snuggled close to Alric. She let out a little sigh, then felt his cock press harder into her butt-cheeks. He was starting to get hard.

"Of course I'd wear socks for you.. I know what you like.. A-And I'd do anything you'd want me to, really.." She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. Her body seemed to act on its own, as she couldn't keep still. Was she actually turning him on? The idea made her incredibly horny - knowing that her body was having this sort of effect on him felt wonderful and yet also terribly exciting, as it hinted at the potential for so much more. For a really loving future between them.

After a moment's pause came an unexpected question. "When you say you'd do anything I'd want.. Do you mean that sexually?" His voice sounded awkward, almost as if he wasn't sure what to ask, or how to say it.

Sigrid immediately plummeted deeper into her embarrassment, realizing what Alric might be trying to say. Her mind started racing, and the thought of the things he'd be able to make her do thrilled and frightened her at the same time. Her mouth went dry as she tried to reply, but nothing came out at first. "I mean.. Yes. Anything," she said after a moment. Her breathing felt laboured.

"... Anything?" He repeated yet again. "Even.. Even my deepest, darkest, most perverted fantasies?"

Now Sigrid's mouth fell open as she heard his words, not sure if she had understood them properly. Was this happening right now? The sound of a woman's muffled screams coming from the TV didn't even resonate in her mind. Her cheeks burned a constant rosy-red, and her pussy throbbed with desire, making it incredibly hard for her to focus on anything else.

She turned around slightly, wanting to look into his eyes. "Wha-what are you asking me?" The arousal must be clear on her face, she imagined..

He looked back at her with a look of adoration in his expression. "I just.. I just want to know how far you'd be willing to go.." he said, almost whispering the last words. "What does 'anything' actually mean..?"

Sigrid's breathing got shallower. What exactly did he have in mind? Her heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest. She was overcome by the thought of giving him exactly what he wanted - whatever his fantasies may be. To satisfy him like no one else had ever done, despite her inexperience. She felt her arousal pulse throughout her entire body, causing her panties to dampen further.

"A-Anything you want.. I just want to see you smile, Alric," she whispered. "So long as it is just between me and you, there's nothing I wouldn't do.." Her words were dripping with lust.

"Are you sure..? You won't hate me afterwards..?" His voice sounded concerned. He looked away, avoiding eye-contact with her. Sigrid stared at him for several moments in silence. She had never seen him this nervous before. What was he thinking about? There was clearly something he was struggling with - something specific he found it difficult to put into words. But she knew that he wouldn't have brought it up if he wasn't serious, and he wouldn't keep teasing her if he didn't think it was important.

"I could never hate you. And yes I'm sure. Anything." She was almost purring now, and grinding her butt against him more intentionally, feeling his erection grow against her butt-cheeks. She felt it harden even further. It was so thick, and long. She was practically salivating. "D-Do you want to tell me what you have in mind..?"

"Hmm.." He sighed. "N-Nothing tonight.. I don't want to rush things, just.. I have some perverted kinks, I'm afraid. I can't help it." His voice trailed off as he said the words. It sounded like he was embarrassed by his confession. And then his face grew hot as he continued to speak. "There's no way to say it without sounding creepy."

Sigrid found his honesty extremely arousing. Her mind went wild with possibilities. "Oh no, Alric.. It can't be that bad..," she whispered as she rubbed herself against him, hoping that she'd encourage him to share whatever he wanted with her. "If it would make you feel really good, then it would be very pleasing to me too. I am happy when you are happy.."

"It's really bad..," he paused, still looking away.

Sigrid pulled at his chin gently, trying to make him look at her. "Just say it. There's nothing wrong with your perverted fantasies, Alric." She then smiled at him brightly, reassuring him.

"Well.. There's this one thing that's been in my mind for a while now, that would really turn me on.." His voice trailed off again.

"Mmhmm?"

"It's.. I just.. I just want to uhm.. Use you. As in.. No matter what I say, you have to do it." He spoke slowly and quietly, so as not to sound too crass. He was staring into her eyes, and he could see how excited that thought made her. She didn't seem scared at all. Instead, she was wiggling against him. "Like.. like a little sex doll," he added. "And do whatever I want to you.."

"Ooohh," she purred happily. Her pussy throbbed intensely. It sounded so naughty, and yet incredibly hot. She loved the kinky nature of it, and how he wanted to claim ownership over her like that. Her mind began running wild with all of the things he might tell her to do, but she tried to keep herself under control. "What would you tell me to do?"

"A-All kinds of things. I wouldn't want to hurt you or anything. Just make you do things that might be a little embarrassing.. Or.. Uhm.. Very embarrassing, actually."

Sigrid could feel his cock become even harder against her rear. His shorts must be uncomfortably tight by this point, she thought. "Tell me what you'd do first..?" she whispered.

"I-I'm not sure," Alric stuttered, clearly caught off guard by the suggestion. And yet, she could tell that he was intrigued by the possibilites. She saw him lick his lips, and then rub his face for a moment. It seemed as if he was trying to fight something within himself. But whatever he was struggling against, it seemed to be winning. "Maybe.. Anal sex? Your butt feels really nice.."

"Oh, Alric.." Sigrid felt the arousal build up more and more inside of her with every passing second. Her panties were soaked through already, and she had probably never been more turned on before. It wasn't just the thought of him being excited about having his way with her butt - but that he wanted her in such a passionate, erotic way. In all of the time that they had known each other, it seemed that he had never made any moves or shown any sexual interest in her whatsoever. "We could have anal sex every day if you wanted to.." she cooed as she kept grinding her back against him, loving how much it was turning him on.

"Really..? That's.. So hot.." He muttered under his breath, his voice thick with arousal and desire.

"Mmhm, I would let you do anything you want.." She kept whispering, breathing heavily. "Anal, vaginal, oral.. Any hole. You can make me suck your dick if you want too.. Oohhh I'd be such a good girl for you, Alric," she continued. She was almost panting. "A little sex doll.."

"God, you're so hot right now.." Alric mumbled as he moved his hand underneath her t-shirt, caressing the warm skin around her bellybutton. His arousal was palpable now, and it seemed to push some of his nerves and hesitations aside. "Would you suck my dick after it's been inside your butt..?" he asked curiously, a wild tinge to his words.

"O-Of course!" Sigrid replied almost immediately. "I'd do anything for you. Anything at all, no matter how dirty or perverted.." She felt her voice begin to quiver, and she suddenly grew shy again. She had never even imagined doing something so naughty, and she was honestly quite surprised that Alric had these kinds of fantasies. But she noticed the effect she was having on him so vividly, and it filled her heart with so much excitement it felt like it might burst.

"Y-You mean it?" Alric said, almost moaning. "Would you let me pee on you..?" The question seemed to just slip out. He was clearly turned on by this particular fantasy.

"O-Ohhh my God.. I would drink it all like a little pervert," Sigrid whispered as she felt the heat rise in her cheeks to levels she didn't think possible. "If you want to pee on me, I would gladly let you do so, Alric.. Anything you want, I will happily do for you.." The words slipped past her lips without her even thinking them through. Her mouth felt even drier, and the words came out breathlessly. "I'll even thank you for it. Anything, Alric.." She wondered if she'd actually have agreed to this if she wasn't so incredibly turned on. Her mind was spinning and she was so warm that she felt feverish.

"Oh my god, Sigrid.." He leaned over her, and she tilted her head back towards him, and with the both of them visibly turned on and panting softly, he leaned in and kissed her for the very first time. She couldn't hold back her moans. Her whole body tensed up, and she felt so good that she almost forgot to move her tongue, feeling it being swept into his warm and soft mouth. It was everything she could have hoped for - warm, loving and passionate. Their bodies were pressed up against each other, their hearts beating in unison, and they both felt their minds explode with lustful thoughts of each other as their mouths remained locked together in an intense and heated kiss, long overdue.

It lasted for several long minutes, the kiss never slowing down or growing less passionate. They could hardly get enough of each other, and Sigrid thought she was going to die of happiness. She must have dreamt of having her first kiss with Alric a thousand times, if not more. She wanted to remember every single thing about this moment. This was it. It was really happening, and it was everything she'd ever hoped for, and more.

She broke off the kiss for a moment, looking into his eyes and smiling softly. She couldn't quite believe what had just happened. And when he said his next spoken words, she wasn't sure if she heard him correctly, thinking that it was just wishful thinking on her part. But no - she had actually heard them.

"Be my girlfriend, Sigrid." It wasn't a question. It came out almost like a command, but there was no force behind it, just a simple demand that needed to be met. She smiled in return, pressing her forehead against his own as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend, Alric."

His face lit up with joy and excitement at her reply, and then they were kissing again. The warmth of his mouth covered hers in a blissful, passionate and loving embrace. On the TV screen, someone was getting murdered, an agonizing shriek piercing through the room for the speakers, but neither of them even really noticed. It was like only the two of them existed in that moment.

Sigrid could feel his member throb against her buttocks. He was incredibly hard, and she suspected that he wanted more than a simple kiss from her, despite having acted quite reserved earlier. She wasn't sure what was going through his mind at the moment, but she knew she wanted to give him whatever he needed from her.

"Alric?" she whispered softly, breaking off the kiss for a moment to speak to him. He opened his eyes to look at her. "What are you thinking about?" She felt her voice shake nervously. His response surprised her.

"You." His voice was full of emotion. "You were right in front of me all along.. I'm sorry."

"It doesn't matter. You're here with me now, that's all that matters," she replied immediately.

And then she was gently pushed down into the mattress, his mouth moving down towards her neck as he began to gently nuzzle it, planting kisses all over her skin and making her shiver in delight. He made his way back up her neck to her jawline, kissing her there too, before reaching her earlobe, sucking gently on it and letting the tip of his tongue tickle her outer ear as he whispered softly to her, just audible enough for her to hear:

"No one has ever turned me on like this."

The words pierced her heart so dramatically that she nearly choked on her own saliva. Sigrid didn't bother to try and hide her arousal anymore. "You feel so good," she moaned as he kept kissing down her neck towards her collarbones. "I want you, Alric." Her whole body shivered in anticipation. "I'll do anything you want, just.. I'm a virgin, so please try to be gentle at first?"

He lifted his head up and smiled softly at her. "Of course. I would never want to hurt you. Just embarrass you a little bit.." he replied with a smile. "Or maybe more than a little bit.."

"P-Please do.." Sigrid replied in a tone that was much deeper and sultry than she had intended. She was losing herself in the moment, and she felt incredibly submissive. "Embarrass me.."

"Fuck, I love the way you sound right now.." Alric mumbled under his breath, and then he started to move downwards, pulling her shirt up a little bit so that he could kiss her belly, his tongue moving in circles as he got closer and closer to the hemline of her panties. "You're sooo warm.." he cooed, clearly enjoying her soft skin and the sweet smell of her arousal. He continued to kiss downward, and pretty soon he was right between her legs. The scent of her pussy overflowed his nostrils. "Fuck, Sigrid.." he whispered, looking up into her eyes as he admired her for a moment.

"Y-You make me feel so hot," Sigrid stammered, still amazed that this was actually happening. It seemed like such a dream, and she couldn't believe that her fantasies were actually being fulfilled. He was only a few inches away from her most intimate spot - a spot that no other man had ever been allowed to see or touch, and the only thing that separated her pussy from his mouth was a delicate pair of cotton underwear, soiled with her wetness. Her heart was pounding like a jackhammer, and she left her mouth slightly ajar as if she had forgotten how to close it due to the anticipation of what was to come next.

Alric took a deep breath, and then he began kissing around her pussy, on the upper parts of her thighs, and right along the fabric line of her underwear. And then, without further warning, he placed his whole mouth on the wettest spot of her panties, and sucked down on her pussy through the cloth with great force. Sigrid was amazed and thunderstruck by the sudden pleasure, and her back started arching immediately, her head writhing from side to side. He kept pressing down on her most sensitive part, making her shiver uncontrollably.

"A-Alric! F-Fuck.. That feels so good!" Her whole body was overheating, but now it was becoming overwhelming, and she could feel the desire building up even further inside of her. She knew that it wouldn't take much more for her to start moaning like crazy. She felt like she might climax any second, and was actively trying to hold it back.

He moaned into her crotch in response. She could feel the vibrations on her pussy, sending further pulses of pleasure through her. She grabbed onto the bedsheets as he continued to kiss and suck on her through her panties, and her legs seemed to want to wrap themselves around him.