Anything for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait", he chuckled. "Let's get these off before you trap me down here.." His hands moved to the hem of the fabric and slowly, teasingly, pulled them down towards her ankles. It seemed like an eternity before he was finished, and Sigrid could no longer contain herself. Her legs were shaking, and her breathing became laboured as he finally removed her panties completely, giving him full access to her most private area. He quickly brought the underwear up to his nose and inhaled deeply, shamelessly, before smiling at her with a lustful expression.

"Your scent is divine.."

He ran his fingertips along her legs, touching - and appreciating - the thigh high socks she was still wearing. Sigrid just laid there, panting, leaking out liquid arousal, wanting nothing more than to feel his lips on her pussy again. "P-Please.." she said softly, wanting him to do what she so desperately needed. "L-Love me, Alric.." She closed her eyes for a moment, taking several deep breaths to try and calm herself down.

The words seemed to startle him slightly. "Love?" he asked, the question seeming to be aimed towards himself as much as it was aimed towards Sigrid. "I.. I do love you." His voice was suddenly gentle, soft, quiet. "You've been my friend since we were children. You've always been there for me, and I don't want you to think that you aren't my favorite person in the world, because you are." He kept stroking her legs and upper thighs, gently caressing the fabric of the sock and her skin with his fingertips as he continued to look into her eyes. "You make me feel happy in a way I never thought possible. You always have." He took a deep breath. "I can't imagine what life would be like without you in it, or how it could be better than this." He looked down for a moment, staring at her bare pussy, before looking back into her eyes.

She looked at him with admiration and affection. It was obvious that he cared deeply for her. She knew that he'd never been good with words or expressing his emotions, so hearing such lovely things come out of his mouth felt incredibly special - as if this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, a moment she wouldn't ever forget. She had long fantasized aboutf him saying sweet words of this nature to her, and now it was finally happening. And it was true - she couldn't picture life without him either. She never could. "I feel the same way, Alric. I love you so much. You mean everything to me." She reached out a hand towards his own, and he took her soft and delicate fingers into his masculine grip.

Then, he suddenly grinned at her. "Now I'm going to make you cum!" he said, with a glimmer in his eyes, and then he moved back between her legs and - without further delay - went straight for her sweetest spot. He placed his hands on her thighs, spreading her legs further apart to give him more space to work with as he admired her beautiful pink pussy. Sigrid felt incredibly exposed and yet she wanted him to keep looking. She felt herself grow wetter in anticipation as he moved his head down towards her sensitive opening. He breathed her scent in again, and she felt her body tremble in response. And then he lowered his face down and planted a soft kiss right on her clitoris, causing her to cry out with delight.

"Oh my god.. Yes," she sighed as she felt the gentle pressure against her most sensitive parts, instantly addicted to the feeling, and eager to experience what he would do next. Her whole body felt like it was burning up from within, the arousal coursing through her veins like a wildfire, threatening to consume her entirely.

"I love the taste of you.." Alric whispered, and then licked around her outer lips, sending shivers through her body. "You taste like Sigrid.. So sweet.." And then his mouth was on her again, kissing and sucking every part his mouth came into contact with, and then he dipped his tongue into her opening. Sigrid was overcome by the sensation. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have his tongue inside of her. And as his tongue made its way down deeper and deeper, moving around inside her pussy, she moaned louder and louder, unable to keep quiet anymore.

"Yesss," she wailed as her eyes fluttered shut in pure ecstasy. It felt so good, and it was all she could think about as he kept licking and eating her out like this. Like her brain was shutting off all other functions just to focus every part of her being on the pleasure. Her moans got louder and more shameless, but Alric seemed to take no notice of it, because he continued to pleasure her, gently caressing her thighs and belly as he did so.

Then he returned to her clitoris, suckling on it gently, causing her body to shiver in response. "O-Oh fuck!" she cried out, biting down on her bottom lip to keep herself quiet. Her legs began shaking, and she couldn't prevent it. She could barely move, the waves of pleasure rolling through her entire body like the tides, and it was getting more powerful by the moment. Her hands gripped the sheets tighter and tighter, and then she grabbed onto Alric's hair, pulling on it as she pressed his head against her pussy. He took no offense towards her actions, and instead continued to kiss and lick her little button of pleasure with increased efficiency.

"Y-Your tongue.." she cried out, unable to speak in full sentences anymore. "I'm gonna.." And then it happened. Her orgasm fulminated inside of her, rushing throughout every fiber of her being as she came harder than she ever had before. She couldn't keep quiet - she simply had to let her voice be heard. Her moans were loud and uninhibited, sounding more like sobs than anything else, but she didn't care. The feeling was simply too intense, and nothing could keep it in. She kept moving her head from side to side, trying to get away from the sensations, but Alric would have none of that - instead, he held her legs firmly and licked her even more forcefully, to prolong and intensify her orgasm.

It was several long moments before she started to come back down to reality, and once she had settled down slightly, he climbed on top of her, kissing her lips softly. His mouth still tasted like her pussy, and the flavor was everywhere on his tongue. Sigrid felt embarrassed about her moans, but she didn't resist - just kissed him back deeply and wrapped her arms around him as the last remnants of her orgasm still pulsated through her body. Her cheeks were covered in tears.

"I.. I've never felt anything like that," she whispered as they broke off the kiss. "And I know that I will never feel this way with another person. You are so.. Perfect for me," she cooed as she looked into his eyes, completely mesmerized. His face was flushed pink and her juices were all over his face, his hair disheveled. "Let me clean you up.." she said, and started kissing and licking her juices off his face.

He started to laugh. "You're licking me like an eager puppy.."

Sigrid stopped what she was doing immediately, and looked him in the eyes again, a momentary flash of uncertainty rushing through her mind at the implication that he'd be upset with what she was doing. "O-oh. Is it too much? I can stop if it makes you uncomfortable."

Alric pinned her down on the bed by grabbing her by the wrists. "No," he said. "In fact.. I think we should make it a rule that you always clean up any messes with your mouth.." His face lit up with joy as he spoke, and it was obvious that he wasn't kidding.

"O-Okay," Sigrid stammered in response, her cheeks burning hot from embarrassment and lust. She could see his hard member tenting out the fabric of his shorts as it lay between them. "You're still in those clothes," she mentioned gently, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable in his own skin or anything like that. "Would you like to get rid of them?"

"Soon. But I actually really need to pee.." And then he got up, and was quickly out of the bed, and then gave her a seductive and devilish look. "I will let you decide if you want to come with me or not.." he said. "But if you do, just understand what will happen to you. And don't think about it too long." And then he left the room before she could even respond.

Sigrid stared at the door for a few moments in complete silence, her mind reeling from what he had just said, not quite believing what was about to happen next. Then she looked down, realizing that her nipples were poking out from beneath her shirt. It seemed like such an extreme kink, this whole pee thing, and it took her off guard - especially since they had only just opened the door to sexual experiences with one another. It seemed far too soon, and much too naughty, and yet.. Alric obviously loved it, which made it exciting. Was this an opportunity to demonstrate her eagerness to please him? He had wanted her to come with him, had he not?

So, after a moment's hesitation, she threw off her shirt, feeling much better once her breasts were freed from the now quite sweaty clothing, and then she practically ran over to the bathroom. "W-Wait, don't start without me!", she called out before entering, afraid that she'd be too late. When she entered, he was in the middle of undoing his shorts, clearly in the process of getting ready.

"What do you mean?" he asked with feigned innocence, giving her a quick but oh so sly glance.

"I mean.." She bit her lip. "That I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.." Her voice trailed off as she looked down at his cock. It was finally out in the open, still erect. His shorts had fallen to his ankles by now. And she couldn't stop staring, suddenly feeling shy.

"Which opportunity would that be?"

Sigrid swallowed hard and licked her lips, unsure how to reply to him - unsure what the correct answer even was. Then he laughed gently, apparently enjoying the fact that she was so nervous about this situation. "Well?" he pressed her, and looked at her expectantly.

"Y-You said.. That you wanted to pee on me?"

"Well, how far do you want to go..?" He grinned, an amused look in his lustful eyes, clearly enjoying her embarrassment to the fullest.

She wasn't quite sure how to respond to his words. Her eyes continued to fixate on his massive member, in full view in front of her. It was as if she was in a trance. It was so thick and long, and there were veins running up its shaft, bulging out proudly. His balls hung below it, and they looked so full. And his thighs were big and strong. Everything about him screamed masculinity - and Sigrid found it incredibly sexy.

"As far as you want me to.." she said, her voice dripping with lust despite her nervousness. She started rubbing one of her own nipples without even thinking about what she was doing, rolling it between her fingers.

"Well.." he continued, still with that naughty look in his eyes. "I could pee on you. Or I could pee in your mouth.." His eyes glimmered, and they seemed to be fixated on her lips. He looked incredibly aroused. "You pick."

Sigrid took a deep breath. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter the more she thought about this new kinky side of Alric. "In my mouth," she whispered after a few moments of silence. She could barely believe how she was acting, but she thought that might please him the most, and she wanted to be the best possible girlfriend she could for him.

"Fuck, that's hot.." he spoke while sucking in his breath. "Are you going to drink it? Swallow it all down?" It was posed as a question or a suggestion but the way he looked at her made it seem more like an order. "It might be a lot.."

She was trembling as she stepped towards him. Was she really doing this? She felt embarrassed and humiliated, but also strangely eager to please. "I will drink it all, Alric," she whispered. "I'll be your sexdoll."

Her words seemed to flip a switch in him, and he grabbed onto her and kissed her with incredible passion. It was a quick kiss, but very intense. Then, he took her by the hand and almost dragged her into the shower stall. "You're turning me on so much I didn't even know it was possible to feel this way.." he panted. "Sit." He pointed towards the shower floor, which Sigrid did, without thinking twice about what was going to happen next. She couldn't. Seeing the effect she had on him made her feel a thousand different things, all of them positive. She loved how turned on he was by her. How he seemed unable to resist her suddenly. It was incredibly arousing, and her willingness to do anything for him clearly filled him with fiery desire. And her too, it seemed. She smiled as he removed his clothes completely.

"I'm really sorry if this will be a lot worse in reality than you think it will be in your mind.." he said, almost looking a little apologetic now. "Because I don't think there is any way of getting me to stop after I get started.. The moment I let go, I probably won't be able to hold it back anymore.."

Sigrid just smiled at him and shook her head, realizing that there would be no stopping him at this point either. Her hands were shaking, and she had never been more scared and excited at once. "Don't worry about me," she replied. "I'm your little doll. Anything you want." Her breathing was labored and her own arousal was visible on her face. "I am not going to want you to stop.." she insisted, and tried to sound confident.

His eyes lit up when she said that. And then his cock was pointing at her - at her mouth, in fact. He grabbed onto it with one hand while he kept his other on the back of her head - not forcefully, just resting it there. He tried to relax, and even closed his eyes, looking like he was in deep concentration. Sigrid kept looking at his face, then back at his cock, then at his face again. As the seconds ticked by, her nerves were increasing, but also, the arousal she was feeling was growing too, and she started breathing heavily in anticipation of what was to come. This was actually happening.

And then he was peeing, shooting his liquid gold all over her face, all over her lips and hair, and dripping down onto her breasts and skin and body, making her feel dirty yet incredibly warm. Her socks got soaked. The stench was strong, and Sigrid couldn't believe how intense it was, but at the same time, she couldn't fathom how aroused she was either. The heat was strangely pleasant. She felt the stream pour down onto her, making her shiver in pleasure and shock. She wondered about the taste, and almost without meaning to, her tongue stuck out of her mouth to catch his golden stream. And when she did, the flavor exploded on her tastebuds. It tasted deliciously bitter. Not as salty as she had expected, and it had a sour note to it. She felt herself go insane with desire. She loved how small and submissive it made her feel.

Alric smiled down at her. "Fuck.." he muttered under his breath, watching her mouth fill up with his urine until it was nearly overflowing. The look on her face was priceless - it seemed like she was completely entranced by the feeling. She looked beautiful, and overwhelmed, and enraptured, and a little freaked out - lost in desire as well as confusion, unsure of what to feel or think of this experience. He pinched his cock and stopped the stream from flowing for a moment, gritting his teeth as he did so. "Swallow it, Sigrid.." he pleaded.

And then she did. She couldn't help herself. The first swallow came out naturally, almost on its own, and then the second, and then the third, and after that, it was as if the floodgates had opened, because by then she could do nothing to stop it. She felt it flow down her throat and into her stomach, warming her up from the inside - and it was quite a pleasurable feeling even though it made her feel incredibly embarrassed, and the taste was difficult to get used to.

She leaned forward, and put her lips directly onto his cock, taking it into her mouth as he started to release more of his urine. She was drinking it down like it was the most natural thing in the world, moaning softly the entire time, making sure to take in every drop. Her whole body felt electrified with arousal - and as Alric kept on shooting out more and more of his warm nectar down her throat, her mind raced with all sorts of naughty and perverted thoughts, enjoying them far too much for her own liking. She reached down with one of her hands between her legs and started to furiously rub herself there. The sound of her moans and the slurping of her mouth around Alric's dick was incredibly perverted. Gulp, gulp, gulp. Her throat seemed to work on its own - eager to swallow, eager to please - and the heat radiating within her stomach increased as she continued to pleasure herself with her fingers, so aroused she couldn't control herself at all.

And then, she came. It was only moments later. Her toes curled up and she let out a whimpering sound that she couldn't hold back any longer. And as her body tensed up and spasmed, she kept on swallowing - happily now, without reservations. The intense pleasure mixed with the disgusting feeling of drinking urine filled her mind completely, and all she could think about was Alric as she reached new heights of ecstasy. Sigrid realized that this is what love felt like - being able to give yourself so fully and completely to someone else, without holding back. It was incredible. She felt so vulnerable in that moment - like nothing but a sex doll that he could use at any time for his pleasure - and yet he made her feel so good, and so loved, in ways she couldn't ever have imagined. The thought of carrying out his every wish only felt more and more appealing with each drop of pee she swallowed.

When it was finally over, she pulled her mouth off of his dick and smiled up at him. "I love you," she cooed softly before licking him clean. Sigrid felt like she had never been so embarrassed and turned on in her entire life. "Oh my god," she cried out, before breaking out into laughter.

He let go of his cock, letting it wobble back and forth for a few moments, which looked very funny to Sigrid, but also quite mesmerizing. He smiled down at her. "What's so funny?" he asked playfully, but clearly proud of her and of what she had just done.

"It's just.. This has been the craziest day of my life," she replied with a big grin on her face as she stared up at him. Her face was warm and flushed from excitement, humiliation and desire. She licked her lips, tasting the last remnants of his urine. "A-And the best.."

"You kind of liked it, didn't you?" He teased.

"It was.." She stopped mid-sentence and shook her head in amazement. "Yes, I did like it. I can't believe we just did all that.. O-Oh my God," she cried out in shock and wonder. She felt a mixture of shame and pride, embarrassment and arousal. "I just.. I can't believe how naughty you are.."

He sat down next to her on the floor. "Neither can I, to be honest," he laughed as he wrapped one of his arms around her. "Now let's get cleaned up. There's pee everywhere."

"M-Mostly in my tummy though!" She said and blushed. "Right? I drank most of it?" She couldn't help but feel excited that she had been able to handle what he did to her. It was a whole new experience.

"Yeah," he nodded. "That's what I wanted. But damn, I never thought that you'd go that far.. I thought you'd tap out and tell me to stop. You really are something else, Sigrid.." He stared at her, eyes full of awe and wonder.

She smiled, taking his hand into her own. "You mean everything to me, Alric. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you happy," she whispered softly, rubbing her finger on the back of his hand. "Besides, I'm quickly starting to realize that being your sexdoll is fun for me too.."

Alric looked at her then with a new depth of adoration. As if he finally understood - completely - just how crazy Sigrid was about him. Just how much she loved him. He looked touched, and he seemed to realize now that there was nothing holding him back from letting her see more and more of his naughtier sides, even if it might scare or embarrass her. That it was okay; that she would still accept him after all. It seemed like this was everything he needed to hear, because as she let herself lean into his warm embrace, his arms closed around her tighter than ever before, and the two new lovers remained like that for a while, simply enjoying each other's company in their private little world of joy and loving naughtiness.