Anything for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It really smells like pee in here.." he said finally.

"I'm starting to like it," Sigrid giggled in response, and rubbed some of the droplets into her skin. "We'll do this again someday, right?" she asked as she looked up at him. Her smile was big and beautiful, and she looked so happy.

"You're unbelievable.." He said, rolled his eyes - still smiling - before he turned on the shower.

Thirty minutes later, they were back in bed - after having very carefully cleaned each other up, washed their hair, and brushed their teeth for a second time. Sigrid's pee-soaked socks had been carefully hand-washed with water and soap and left to hang in the bathroom, though she'd still throw them in the laundry machine once they were dry. And they didn't leave a trace of the perverted bliss that had taken place in the bathroom at all. Fortunately, doing that sort of thing in the shower made the clean-up process quick and simple.

Sigrid was curled up against Alric, resting her head on his shoulder and putting her hand on top of his chest. She couldn't have been happier, feeling like her life had been turned upside down and flipped right-side up again - in only one day. They were both naked, neither one of them feeling uncomfortable with it. Not around each other.

"Y'know," she said after a few moments of comfortable silence, "I have dreamed of being your girlfriend for so long.. But I never thought it'd feel this amazing.." She kept staring at his body and her eyes began to well up with tears. It was as if every emotion inside of her wanted to burst out at once. "I love you so much, Alric," she whispered softly.

"I love you too, Sigrid," he replied, hugging her tight.

After that, they simply lay in each others' embrace for quite some time. They didn't say a word to one another - they just enjoyed the moment, appreciating the other one, feeling lucky to be together. But then, Sigrid spoke up again.

"A-Are you taking my virginity tonight..?" she asked softly, still keeping her voice low and timid in an attempt not to seem like she was begging or pressuring him into anything. "I feel bad that I still haven't made you cum.." She reached over and touched his cock, squeezing it gently, and her heart raced at the thought of him being inside of her.

"Oh, you don't think I've already given you a night to remember?" he laughed, teasingly.

She just blushed. "Y-Yeah, I can still feel your pee slosh around inside my tummy.. Fuck.." she whispered, turning even more red. "I can't believe what you're doing to me.. I used to be a sweet and innocent girl, no?"

"You still are, Sigrid. You're just being eager to please me. I adore that about you, so please don't feel bad." His smile was warm and gentle, and he sounded very convincing. It was clear he believed his own words. "Besides, you kind of like it.."

"You are a bad man, Alric," she giggled, and then kissed him on the lips. "But nonetheless, I hope you know now that you can have me whichever way you want, whenever you want." Her mouth remained by his ear as she spoke, her laced with excitement. "I want to be your little plaything, and make you happy all the time.."

"Hmm.." he mused. "Get on top of me."

She lifted her body up, so that her face was hovering over his own. And then she gently lowered her weight onto him. The tip of his cock nudged her pussy - not forcefully or roughly, but just enough for her to feel it. Suddenly she felt nervous. Her arousal was undeniable, making the head of his member glisten with her juices. She shivered, predicting what was about to happen next, feeling a wave of fear and bubbly exhilaration surge through her at the same time. The nervous feeling was almost greater then than it had been in the bathroom. Almost.

But Alric threw her another curveball. "I want you to put it inside of you, all the way.. Bounce up and down a few times.. Then pull it out, stick it in your butt, and do the same thing.." He spoke softly and calmly, but there was an element of something dominant in what he said, despite his gentle nature. His hand came up and caressed her cheek as he looked deep into her eyes, looking so sincere and warm that she couldn't help but melt into him. She loved how his hands felt on her, and he knew it too.

Sigrid gulped nervously, feeling the heat radiating off of his large hard member, its shape clearly outlined against her virgin pussy. "You.. Uhh.. Want to take both my virginity and my anal virginity one after the other?" Her eyes were wide with lust and a hint of surprise. It sounded absolutely crazy, but she was not going to object.

He nodded. "I want you to give me everything you have," he replied gently. "Everything. Your pussy, your ass, your heart, your soul, your mind.. I want all of it." He looked at her lovingly. "And besides, I want you to compare. So you know which one feels best." A grin spread across his lips - a subtle one, but she noticed it.

"A-And I have to be on top..? And do it to.. Myself?" That was not how she had pictured her first time to go.

"I want to watch you put it in," he said, a slight lilt in his voice. "But I'll move my hips for you.." He smiled at her. "This will be fun. Trust me."

The blonde girl nodded. "O-Okay, as you wish..," Her voice was barely audible, her breathing was incredibly fast and shallow, and she could barely think properly. With a shaky hand, she took his cock and placed it against her wet, pink entrance. She was so slippery that it found its way to the right spot with surprising ease, as if it belonged there, but as she started to put pressure on it to get it inside, she still struggled with the size. She clenched up a little too much. The thought of doing it with Alric - of having him watch her every move - made her happy but a little bit on edge.

"Try to relax, and go slowly.." he cooed.

But then he helped, grabbing onto her waist, holding her steady as he began pushing upwards. He moved gently at first, giving her a chance to adjust before plunging deeper. As he did, Sigrid felt a mixture of pain and pleasure rush through her - the feeling of his thick cock spreading open her tight pussy for the first time felt different than she had imagined, and surprisingly also vastly different from when she played with herself. Nonetheless, she instantly fell in love with the feeling - ache and all.

After several moments of letting Sigrid gett used to his girth and his length, he bottomed out - fully inside of her. They both moaned at the sensation, and he continued to hold on to her as she looked down into his eyes, tears forming in hers yet again. It was a very odd sensation to have something this big inside. One that she thought she could easily get addicted to. And then Alric pulled back a little, before slowly thrusting in again. His hands on her hips helped keep her steady as he did so, and he began a slow rhythm of fucking her gently. Sigrid's head fell forward and her eyes went dreamy.

"It feels good doesn't it..?"

She nodded, unable to speak. And then he grabbed onto her legs, forcing them further apart so that he could enter her even deeper, and his motions became wilder. "Oh my god," she cried out as the new depth hit a spot that she didn't know existed inside of her. Her whole body tensed up from pleasure, and then relaxed immediately after. "It feels incredible, Alric.. Y-You feel incredible," she whispered softly as she started to move with him, moving up and down on top of his cock as she took every thrust. She felt herself getting used to the motions and the pleasure of it all as Alric slid in and out, going faster and harder as time passed by. But just as she was getting close to an orgasm, he pulled out.

"It should be nice and slippery now. Spread some of your juices against your butt, then put my cock inside.."

Sigrid couldn't believe how much she liked taking orders from him, doing anything he wanted her to do - even if it embarrassed or humiliated her, as this particular command certainly did. But she complied without hesitation. And soon after, her butt's little rosebud was drenched in her fluids, and she was aligning his cock against her second tight hole for the night, breathing nervously. The sensation felt wonderful, and yet scary at the same time. She was about to take his cock in all three of her holes on their first night together as a couple! Her hands were trembling slightly as she did her best to guide it in - and eventually, the head of his cock slipped inside, causing her to cry out in pleasure. Pleasure so intense that her legs immediately began shaking, no longer wanting to support her weight.

"O-Oh god.." she whimpered with pleasure as she tried her best not to move too much, fearing that if she did he might slide in deeper, and she was not ready for that. A dull ache spread around her hole, but she found it only aroused her further.

Alric reached down and held her by the round and firm cheeks, grabbing onto them and digging his fingers in a little. Her heart swelled with affection for him as he stared into her eyes with an expression that said nothing except 'I love you.'

"Feels good in there too?"

"Uh-Huh.."

"Mm.. You're squeezing me so tightly, like your asshole was made for me," he groaned as he pushed in a little deeper, going much slower than he had done with her pussy.

"Oh my god.." Sigrid gasped in response. "Y-Yes..!" She shivered with pleasure as his words washed over her. "You belong inside me," she purred. And then Alric continued to push his cock into her until he was fully inside - just as he had done with her pussy a few minutes prior. Her mouth fell open in shock and satisfaction as the feelings came rushing to her from every part of her body, filling her mind completely and preventing her from speaking or moving much. But she didn't need to. She just leaned forward, against his manly chest, and laid there as he slid himself in and out of her with a slow but steady pace. He was gentle, careful not to hurt her at all - even though it was clear that he wanted to give her everything she could handle. And it felt great, every second of it.

She felt so tiny compared to him, like someone that had lost the will to fight against the big strong man she'd come to love and cherish. And it seemed like he was taking full advantage of the fact, dominating her entire body in ways she didn't think possible, as if both her heart and her body were his to claim and to use however he wanted. She didn't resist at all - she gave in willingly to his every whim, ready for him to use her however he saw fit, to fuck her ass as much as he needed and desired. It made her feel special, being able to be like this with someone who could give her everything she needed in return. Someone she would do anything for - even if it made her a bit embarrassed. Maybe the embarrassment only made it better, in fact?

"You like this feeling, hmm?" He looked pleased with her.

"Yes," Sigrid whispered. "I-It feels amazing." Part of her was hoping he'd feel so good that he would lose control soon. He wasn't far off; she could see it in his eyes. She couldn't believe how wet he was making her - her pussy was leaking fluids all over him in response to his thrusts, and she felt her face get even redder. She wanted him to be a little rough with her. To satisfy his needs and urges, using her to do so.

"Which do you like better? Vaginal or anal sex?" He kept moving inside of her as he posed the question.

She took a few moments before responding, trying to actually think it through. "I like both. The sensations are different but.. They both make me feel so good."

He smiled mischievously. "But if you really had to pick one..? Should I put it back in your pussy so you can compare again..?" It was clear that he enjoying teasing her, and talking dirty with her, knowing full-well that she would have trouble forming coherent sentences while he fucked her little booty. And he was right, because she was reduced to moans and pants and whimpers as he kept at it. It seemed to only spur him on further, because his thrusting became a little faster.

She shivered from head to toe. "No, don't put it in my pussy yet," she moaned as she tightened her muscles around his cock. "It's too good..I want you in my butt!" She sounded so desperate for it that she could barely keep herself together - the cocktail of emotions within her being hard to swallow down. And yet she couldn't resist the desire that filled every fiber of her being to keep feeling this way forever, even though it was humiliating and perverted. "Please.." she whispered softly, staring into his eyes.

Alric looked incredibly amused. "Are you saying you prefer anal sex over your pussy? Pervert.."

She blushed heavily as her voice broke from the sheer intensity of her emotions. "I guess.." she whimpered softly. She was so close now. With each move he made, his pubic bone rubbed against her sex, stimulating her clit. He kept thrusting his hips into her, causing her whole body to shiver with pleasure.

"Tell me how you feel.." he demanded. His hands remained on her body, his fingers digging deep into her flesh, marking her with their presence as he fucked her faster and faster. Sigrid's voice escaped her mouth constantly. Her breathing was laboured, and she was struggling with the intensity of it all, making it hard to think clearly at all.

"M-My ass feels amazing.." she panted softly in response, blushing deeply at what she was saying. "W-With you inside of me.. It feels like I'm a.. A little toy for you.." Tears rolled down her cheeks, but they were happy tears, brought forth by his loving stimulation inside of her tight little asshole. "A little sex doll.. A plaything you can fuck whenever you want.." Her mind was reeling. "And this.. Anal.. This feels naughtier.. I feel.. Perverted.. Your cock is so deep in my ass.. B-Being so turned on by you taking me this way.." She gasped. "Fuck!" She tensed up as her orgasm came over her, but Alric kept thrusting into her, making her even wetter and messier than she had been before.

"O-Oh god..! I can't stop..!" she cried out as the waves of her climax washed through her. She held onto Alric tightly, grinding herself against him as he made such sweet love to her bottom. And then, she went still, panting for a few moments before lifting herself back up so she could look at him once more. Her hair was disheveled and all over the place. "F-Fuck.. You make me feel incredible."

Alric grinned at her as he kept moving in and out of her ass, seemingly doing his best not to cum yet. He was enjoying himself too much. He was sweating and red-faced, but the look on his face was filled with pride and satisfaction. "I think, with you, the naughtier the better, huh?"

Sigrid didn't respond immediately, but just looked him in the eyes, blushing. And then she shook her head. "That's not true.. It's just.. You give me what I need," she whispered, almost shamefully. "I mean.. It's not only about that. You make me want you, a-and I just crave you so much that.." She shook her head again, unable to find the right words. "It's just.. What you do to me.." Her voice was barely audible. "It turns me on so much, Alric. I'd do anything for you if I knew it would please you. I love your cock in me like this.. Mmh.." she sighed dreamily.

"You're so adorable," he said, his voice dripping with dominant approval. "I'm going to cum soon.. Where do you want it? You can pick anywhere you want." His breathing was becoming more and more erratic by the minute.

"In my ass please. I want you to shoot it all inside my little asshole.." She was already pushing back against him, meeting the movements of his hips - the thought of his cum filling her up was turning her on like nothing else. "Oh, Alric.."

"I'm surprised," he said, but didn't slow down at all. "I thought you'd want to taste it."

She looked down at him, blushing and moaning at the same time. "I'll lick your cock after. Clean everything with my mouth, remember?" Her eyes were full of happiness, staring right into his soul. She never wanted to take them off him again. And then she squeezed around him even tighter with her asshole, knowing how close he was now.

Alric gasped from the feeling and went stiff for a moment. Then, he let out a loud cry of pleasure. "Fuck.." He began thrusting his hips in and out of her with an urgency he had lacked just moments before, and one of his hands found its way onto her breasts, pinching at her nipples with urgent fervor. "I'm going to fill you up so good.." he groaned as his own orgasm approached him. "A-Are you ready, Sigrid? I'm gonna blow my load in your ass.."

"Yes, Alric. Do it.. Cum inside me. Please. I want you so badly. I need to feel you.." Her mind was filled with desire and love. She wanted him to climax more than anything else right now. To feel that she was able to satisfy him fully and completely. In fact, she cared about it more than her own enjoyment.

And then he began moving faster and harder than ever, causing her whole body to shiver with pleasure in response. Moments later, his cock seemed to erupt inside of her. His cum shot out, filling her little asshole with warmth and wetness, making a complete mess in her. She cried out from the intensity, the sensation of having her ass filled up with his hot cum for the first time shaking her little frame to the core. He kept cumming, thrusting into her as deep as possible over and over again, until it seemed like he couldn't move anymore, all of his energy drained. His cock stopped pulsating, but Sigrid kept grinding herself against him, doing her best to keep him inside of her for as long as possible.

"Fuck that felt good," he panted after a while.

Sigrid's whole body shivered. "Yes.. Your cock is amazing." She started kissing all over his chest, leaving him inside of her. She had never expected her first sexual experience to be anything like this. Not even close. She had done things that many women would go a lifetime without trying, all in one night. And she loved it. Loved being his little plaything, as well as his girlfriend. What she felt was true bliss.

They stayed like that for a long while - his cock softening inside of her slowly - until finally, the cum was starting to leak out of her and onto his chest. He pulled out gently, and watched with great satisfaction as she moved down towards his cock with her eager little mouth. Then, without hesitating, she put her lips around the head, tasting his semen for the first time, mixed with her own juices and the flavor of her tush.

"Mmm.." she moaned, feeling good as she licked up every last drop she could find from Alric's shaft and balls. The taste was something else - unique, like an exotic drink you can only find in the faraway places of the world. It made her shiver, wanting more, like she knew she could never get enough of this naughty pleasure. Her body felt warm, her skin feverish.

"You're such a good girl.. Licking me clean," Alric murmured as he reached over to caress her cheek. "It makes me happy that you enjoy doing all that kinky stuff with me so much." He looked down at her with love, and she mirrored his expression, unable to take her eyes off him.

She smiled up at him. "I always knew I would. I was meant to be your girlfriend," she whispered as she looked up at him. "Taking care of your every need and desire.." She laid her head down against his abdomen, still placing tiny kisses on his cock. "Thank you for choosing me." She smiled broadly.

His smile faded, and he looked a little somber. "I'm just sorry I didn't choose you sooner.." It was adamant that he felt regretful. "You were right in front of me this whole time, and I just.." His voice trailed off, but then he looked at her again and took a deep breath. "I've always had great love for you, I just didn't know if we could take it to this sort of relationship. But I am glad we did."