Aphrodisiac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her granddaughter seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit, gyrating uncontrollably as she tried to get as much of the rigid vegetable up inside her as possible. Annette imagined the ridged texture of the corn only helped to increase the intensity of Heather's pleasure.

Random kernels broke away from the pistoning cob, and it grew slick in her granddaughter's generous fluids. Annette licked her lips as she watched the delicious snatch devour the thick phallus, again and again.

As she fucked the girl with her makeshift dildo, Annette leaned down between her legs, taking Heather's hard little clit between her lips.

"Oh! Oh, Granny... Right there!! Suck on my clit!! Suck on my fucking clit!!"

Heather fell to her back and reached down, grabbing Annette by the back of the head and pulling her hard against her box. She humped the older woman's face, her orgasm quickly approaching.

Annette did her best to help her granddaughter's climax along. With every pump of the corn, she twisted it back and forth, increasing the speed and power of her thrusts. Her lips sucked hard on the 23 year old's clit, and she lashed it mercilessly with her tongue. It wasn't long before she felt Heather's fingernails scraping hard into her scalp.

"Fuck me Granny! Fuckmefuckmefuckme FUCK MEEEEEEE!!" Heather went off like a rocket, her cunt shooting cum hard across Annette's face.

'Holy shit!!' the old woman thought. 'She's fucking gushing!!' She leaned forward, doing her best to swallow as much of the sweet cream as she could.

-

Carol lay panting on the table after the thorough tongue fucking she'd received from her daughters. She was still looking up at Helen, and the two were openly eying each other's hot, naked bodies.

"Why don't you go find your sister..." she heard Helen murmur.

Hope giggled, seemingly happy with that idea, and hopped off of the table. Once she was gone, Helen crawled forward until she was hovering over her sister.

Without hesitating, the two kissed passionately. After a few seconds of eager tongue sucking, Helen once again pulled free, and threw a leg over her big sister's face. She straddled Carol and looked down into her eyes.

"Eat me, Sis." she almost whispered, and Carol sucked in her breath, salivating at the very idea. She ran her hands gently up to cup her sister's ass, and pulled her down, sinking her tongue deep into the woman's gooey snatch.

"Fuck, that's hot, Mom!" Carol heard Cortney say from somewhere by her feet. She closed her eyes, enthralled by the taste of Helen's juices, and began to lick her in earnest.

-

Chloe was sitting back in one of the unoccupied chairs at the end of the table. Her sister, Cortney was sitting in her lap, and the two were watching with rapt attention as Helen rode their mother's tongue.

"Mmm... that's so hot..." Cortney said again, quieter this time. She was wriggling her naked bum against Chloe's pussy, and the sensation was making her wet.

They continued to watch, and soon, Helen turned around, leaning down to 69 with her older sister.

"Shit!" Chloe breathed. She reached around, cupping Cortney's breasts with both hands. Her big sister moaned, leaning forward so her nipples were pressing hard into Chloe's palms.

Chloe spread her legs, and Cortney started to hump back against her with increasing need. She could feel the older girl's pussy bumping against her's over and over, and it was obvious both of them were getting VERY wet.

As Cortney fucked back into her, Chloe's eyes moved down her smooth back to rest on her slick, round ass cheeks. They squashed with every bounce as they pumped against each other, and the sight made Chloe's mouth water.

"Lean forward, Sis..." Chloe groaned. She dipped a finger into her sister's crack, and began stroking her warm, tight butt hole.

"Mmmm... O-okay!" Cortney stammered, getting shakily to her feet. She leaned against the table, and Chloe bent forward, swiping her tongue against her sister's ass.

"Fuck!! Yeah!! Eat my ass, Sis!!" Cortney cried. She reached back, grabbing Chloe by the hair and pulling her harder between her cheeks.

Forced in against her, Chloe could only let out a muffled whimper in response. As she gorged herself on Cortney's rectum, she reached between the girl's legs and pushed three fingers into her cunt.

Cortney squealed appreciatively, and started to grind even harder.

-

Molly was still panting from her intense orgasm, but that certainly hadn't satiated her any! She was now sitting in her mother's lap, the two women kissing furiously as they humped against each other.

Michelle and Melissa knelt on either side of her, their hands roaming over her naked body. They leaned forward, and suddenly all four family members were kissing lewdly, their tongues moving excitedly from one steamy mouth to another.

Molly could taste her own juices on her sisters' tongues, and it got her really turned on. She sucked on Michelle's tongue slowly, milking as much of her cum from it as she could.

Finally, Molly couldn't resist any longer. She knew what she wanted to do. She pushed her mother back gently onto the floor and moved down between the older woman's legs. For a moment, she simply stared up into the pussy she'd been born from, and her mouth watered.

"Do it, Baby!" Maggie hissed, causing the 18 year old to look up into her face. "Lick your Mama's pussy... Please!"

She was obviously excited, and Molly could feel her own cunt beginning to cream again. Without hesitating, she leaned down and swiped her tongue through her mother's greasy cunt.

Soon, she was gorging herself hungrily on the delectable, cum soaked flesh, and Maggie seemed to be loving every second of it, too!

Then Molly felt her legs being parted, and once again, a set of lips brushed against her pussy. She looked back to see Michelle staring back at her, and groaned when she felt the 20 year old's tongue run through her gooey folds.

From in front of her, meanwhile, she heard her mom's whimpers suddenly grow muffled.

"Oh yeah, Mom! Lick my clit!"

Molly looked up again, and saw Melissa straddling her mother's face. As she watched, one of Maggie's hands clumsily found the back of her head, and she felt herself being pushed down hard against the older woman's pussy, once more.

While she ate her mom out, Molly was vaguely aware of the others gradually shifting. Soon, they were all laying in a circle, and Melissa had reached Michelle's thighs, pulling her down until she could close the chain, licking her pussy. The four women became a mass of whimpering, writhing flesh as they devoured each other's sex soaked bodies.

-

Hope watched wide eyed as her grandmother fucked her big sister's pussy. The corn had been tossed aside, now, and the older woman was using her hand, thrusting three fingers deep up Heather's open snatch.

Unable to sit back and watch any longer, Hope knelt beside them and cupped her big sister's face. Heather looked up from her spot on the floor.

"Sis..." she rasped.

A hand reached up, and Hope felt herself being pulled down until she was kissing her sexy big sister.

"Mmmm... Isn't that a wonderful sight." their grandmother breathed, from between Heather's sweaty thighs.

The two sisters looked over, seeing Annette sit up on her knees and lick her fingers clean. Her face was covered in thick gobs of pussy juice, and Hope felt an incredible urge to lick her grandmother clean.

"Come here, girls. Time for Granny to have her turn."

She pulled both of them into her arms and kissed each of her granddaughters deeply. Hope groaned when it was her turn, and licked as much of her sister's cream as she could from the older woman's face.

"My, aren't we eager?" Annette laughed as Hope whimpered and sucked at her chin.

"Please..." she begged. "I'm s-s-s-so horny, Granny..."

"Don't worry, little one. Granny will take care of you, while your sister takes care of Granny."

Annette laid down and pulled Hope up onto her so the girl was straddling her face. She licked her lips, and pulled her granddaughter down until her tongue made contact with the girl's snatch.

Hope groaned, tossing her head back as she began to hump her grandmother. She looked back long enough to see Heather kneeling between Granny's legs, then lost herself in the pleasure of the older woman's skilled, eager tongue.

-

Helen writhed on top of her sister as the two women ate each other's gooey pussies. She couldn't believe how nasty they were being, and at the same time, couldn't seem to bring herself to put an end to it!

It just felt so good to have her big sister's tongue shoved deep inside her pussy, and to taste Carol's delicious cream as it seeped from her juicy box...

With all the lewd thoughts playing through her mind, it wasn't long before Helen felt another orgasm creeping through her body. She started panting, replacing her tongue with her fingers as she struggled to catch her breath.

Riding her sister's face harder, she pumped her fingers inside Carol's cunt, eager to bring her off too.

As she fucked her sexy sibling, she looked up, directly into Cortney's lusty gaze. The sexy 22 year old was leaning forward, just a few inches away from them.

"Mmmm... Aunt Helen... That's so fucking hot..." Cortney groaned. The girl was leaning forward, with Chloe's face buried in her from behind.

It wasn't hard at all for Helen and her niece to lean forward, and soon their lips were mashed together, the two kissing furiously as they came. Carol was cumming beneath Helen, too, and sucking hard on her throbbing clit.

Helen squealed into Cortney's lips, her fingers slapping wetly in her big sister's cunt. Her niece sucked her tongue, whimpering sexily as she erupted, trembling in place.

-

Cortney couldn't believe how wicked they were all being!! She was making out with her aunt while they came, and her sister... Her sexy fucking sister was tongue fucking her ass!! Her glorious, nasty fucking sister!!

Cortney finally managed to tear her lips from Helen's, and spun around, pushing Chloe back into her chair. The 20 year old seemed caught off guard, and her big sister growled, leaning over her and shoving three fingers up her snatch.

Chloe wailed as Cortney fucked her furiously, pinning her down on the chair with one hand and fucking her hard with the other.

The two sisters leaned forward, and their lips collided, saliva running down their chins as they fought to make out furiously.

-

Melissa shivered as her mother's tongue ran through her slippery pussy. She was writhing on the floor, sandwiched between Maggie and her sister, Michelle. Across from her, Molly was laying with her face buried in their mom's snatch.

Knowing she was getting close to cumming again, Melissa tried her best to bring Michelle to orgasm. She remembered how the girl had brought her off so beautifully with her tongue, and was desperate to return the favour.

Her face was smeared with pussy juice, and she moved it back and forth, wriggling her tongue deep up her sister's fuck hole.

"SHIT!!" she finally heard Michelle cry. "C-C-C-UMMIIIIIIING!!"

'About time!' Melissa thought, finally releasing her own pent up pleasure and convulsing hard as she came all over her mother's tongue.

-

Maggie was a mess of pussy juice now, coated in it by her eldest daughter. She leaned back, gasping for air, and churned her hips harder against Molly's sweet, sexy face.

"Fuck your Mommy!!" she shouted, her fingers digging into the girl's tangled hair.

Molly just looked up at her, her eyes desperate, her face smeared with cum. Maggie felt the 18 year old reach up with her fingers, and her eyes widened as she felt one push inside her anus.

"Jesus, FUCK!!" she cried, humping her daughter's face hard as she finally came.

-

Molly gulped down her mother's cunt juice as she pounded her hot, tight ass with her finger. It felt incredible, squeezing against her, trying to pull her finger deeper inside!

For the moment, she even forgot about her own pussy, as it was being thoroughly eaten by her big sister, Michelle. All she could think about was getting her beautiful, sexy mother to cum buckets all over her face!

Once Maggie's thighs finally eased their vice like grip on her daughter, however, Molly rolled onto her back and started to pant. She looked between her legs, where Michelle was furiously tongue fucking her sticky box.

The 20 year old was on her knees now, completely focused on bringing her sister off. Molly whimpered, her hands clasping Michelle's face, her cunt flowing generously as her climax approached.

-

Michelle groaned as she ate her little sister, desperate to coax out the girl's delicious cum. She found she couldn't get enough of the delectable nectar. Even after her own strong climax at the hands of her big sister Melissa, all she could think about was the feeling of hot, sweet pussy cascading over her face.

It wasn't long before her desire was finally satisfied, and she heard Molly scream at the top of her lungs as the girl bucked hard against her tongue. Cum flowed out into her open mouth, and she clamped her lips tightly over the hole to guzzle as much down as she could swallow.

-

Heather was amazed at how wet her grandmother's pussy was. It had taken three of her fingers easily, and she was already beginning to work in a fourth.

"Mmmore!!" came Annette's muffled cry from beneath Hope's churning body.

Heather looked back down between the older woman's thighs. She hesitated, then folded her thumb into her palm, working the entire thing up her Granny's hole.

It felt incredibly tight inside, but she could feel Annette's pussy expanding, and it was driving her wild watching it take more and more of her fist. As she pushed deeper, she quickly lubed her hand with as much spit as she could produce.

"Fuck, Granny!" Heather breathed, saliva running over her chin. "You're... you're taking it all!!"

-

Annette gasped as she felt herself being stretched wider then she'd ever been in her life. 'Is... is she fisting me?' she thought vaguely, too drunk with arousal to fully comprehend what was happening to her.

Hope was still rubbing her hot little cunt against her grandmother's tongue, and Annette struggled to focus enough to give the sexy minx her attention.

Her body was betraying her, however, writhing and twitching of it's own accord, and she couldn't seem to do anything but lay there and take it.

When Heather's lips wrapped around her clit, it all finally became too much, and Annette screamed as she came. She felt as if she were open wide, completely on display, and a flood of juices seemed to be shooting from her gash.

"Holy shit!" Hope whispered. Annette looked up to see her granddaughter staring over her shoulder, at her older sister.

The girl slipped off of her grandmother's face, and Annette finally looked down between her legs.

Heather was completely drenched. Her hair was soaked, matted to her face, and her entire upper body was covered in thick gobs of ejaculate. She was buried to the wrist inside her grandmother, and still pumping her arm furiously.

She looked up into Annette's face and licked her lips. She was breathing heavily, the exertion from pumping her arm so fast causing her to pant.

"JESUS FUCKING SHIT!! CHRIST FUCKING FUCK!!" Annette screamed, cumming again, and another torrent of cunt juice cascaded over her granddaughter.

Her whole body tensed, and she writhed wildly as she forced as much cream as possible from her messy cunt.

Finally, Annette collapsed, and felt Heather's hand slide out of her with a wet slosh. She lay gasping on the floor, too weak to move. She could vaguely see Hope crawling over to her sister, before blacking out entirely.

-

Chloe was churning her hips desperately as her sister fingered her and chewed viciously on her breast. Cortney had gotten on her knees and was holding the younger girl tightly as she worked to bring her off.

Chloe looked up to see her aunt and mother crawling off of the table. They both looked as if they'd been very thoroughly fucked. Each of them knelt to either side of Cortney, and started to run their hands eagerly over both sisters' bodies.

When Helen leaned forward to suck on Chloe's unoccupied breast, the 20 year old groaned and dug her fingers into the back of her aunt's head.

"You like that?" Cortney asked, looking up into her little sister's face. "You like fucking us, you incestuous slut?"

Chloe groaned again, and nodded vigorously, before feeling her mother's tongue snake over her cunt.

"Oooo, yeah... Mommy's gonna eat your nasty pussy, now!" Cortney groaned, her fingers still pumping wildly inside her.

Carol's lips clamped around Chloe's clit, and the girl threw her head back, her face contorting as her orgasm flooded onto her mother's face.

-

Maggie had crawled over to Michelle after the two had recovered from their orgasms. She had fucked both of her other daughters now, and was eager to try fucking her third.

Michelle eagerly pulled her mom in for a kiss, and soon the two were making out furiously. They laid out on the floor, their hands roaming over each other's sweaty, cum soaked bodies.

"Oooo... Mommy... I'm still so horny..." Michelle breathed, her nose rubbing sensually against her mother's. "Why am I still s-s-s-sooooo horny..."

"I don't know, Baby..." Maggie replied. "But... I'm still horny too... Want me to fuck you?"

Michelle's face lit up with a wide grin, and she nodded vigorously. She pulled Maggie on top of her, and the two resumed their heated kiss.

As they made out, Maggie reached for Michelle's thighs, pushing them wide open and laying between them. She brought her wet cunt down on her daughter's, and soon the two were grinding excitedly against one another.

-

Hope eagerly licked and sucked Heather's face clean of their grandmother's copious juices. There was just so much of it, and it tasted so delicious!!

"Oooo... Please, Sis... Fuck me... I... I didn't cum... fuck me..." Hope whimpered between slobbery licks and kisses.

Heather seemed to be on fire again herself, and pulled Hope hard against her.

"Sure, Babe." she breathed. "Here, sit like this."

Heather leaned back on her hands and spread her legs, and Hope did the same. They scooted forward, with Heather throwing one leg over her sister's. Scissored together, they brought their wet cunts against each other, and Hope immediately resumed cleaning her wet, sexy sister's face.

As they kissed and licked each other, they started to grind, and their breathing quickly grew laboured.

"Mind if we join in?"

Hope looked back and saw her cousins, Melissa and Molly, kneeling by the table. They crawled forward, and Melissa got behind Hope, reaching around to cup her breasts.

"Mmmmm... These feel good..." the older girl breathed, pressing her own chest into Hope from behind.

Molly, meanwhile, knelt behind Heather, and reached around to cup her breasts, too.

"Shit, Heather! How'd you get so wet?" she laughed at her cousin. She ran her tongue across the older girl's cheek, and groaned. "Mmm... You taste good..."

Heather whimpered, and Hope felt her start to hump their pussies together again. She leaned back into Melissa's arms, and locked eyes with her sister as the two started to fuck together harder.

-

Annette finally started to come around, recovering from the intense fisting her granddaughter had just given her. She looked up, and saw Heather and Hope, now joined by Melissa and Molly on the floor.

"Mmmm..." she groaned, her hands immediately moving between her legs. 'How the fuck am I still horny?' she wondered. Automatically, she began to masturbate to the sight of her four sexy granddaughters, fucking.

-

Carol had pulled Chloe down to the floor as soon as she'd recovered from her orgasm. The girl was just so sexy! She couldn't help herself, she just had to have her again!