Aphrodisiac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers

"Oooo... Mommy... That feels so good..." Chloe cooed, as they ground their cunts slowly together.

They were both leaning back on their hands, and their legs were scissored together as they slowly began to fuck. Chloe's pussy was still unbelievably wet from her orgasm, and Carol's seemed to slide deliciously against her with every wanton stroke.

"Mommy... I... I just can't get enough of this..." Chloe sighed, almost dreamily.

It made Carol's stomach tremble, and she pulled her daughter closer. "Don't stop, then, Sweetie. Just keep fucking me... P-please..."

-

Helen had Cortney to herself while Carol and Chloe fucked beside them. She moved over the girl's hot young body, running her tongue greedily all over it.

Cortney was on her back, and cooed as her aunt laved her sensually with her mouth. "Mmmm... Oh, Aunt Helen... That feels amazing..." she groaned.

Helen got between the girl's legs, and breathed in the scent of her pussy. The smell was intoxicating, and soon she was plunging her tongue deep inside of her cunt.

"Oh! Fuck!" Cortney squealed, her hips bucking up from the floor. She pulled her knees to her chest, opening herself up further for her aunt.

Helen sliced her tongue deep through her niece's cunt. With the girl's thighs pulled up, her asshole was enticingly accessible, and so she dipped lower, until she was probing Cortney's musky rear entrance.

"Oh, shit! Yes!!" Cortney cried with an excited giggle. "Eat my fucking ass!!"

Groaning and horny, Helen was all too happy to oblige...

-

Cortney lay on her back, hugging her legs tightly as her aunt worked over her rectum. She felt the woman's warm tongue wriggle up inside her, and it made her pussy cream.

She tossed her head to the side, and saw her aunt Maggie rubbing herself on top of her cousin, Michelle, a few feet away.

'Mmm... That looks so hot...' she thought as she felt Helen's fingers search out her pussy.

They dipped inside, quickly spreading her wetness down to her asshole, and then she felt Helen's fingers press into her backdoor.

"Fuck!!" she shouted, as she felt herself being anally penetrated. Her aunt's lips were now pursed around her clit, and she could feel herself getting close.

Helen's fingers pumped wickedly inside her rectum, and she could feel her clit throbbing between the woman's lips. When she felt her aunt's teeth scrape the sensitive button, she went off again, squealing as her orgasm erupted.

-

Michelle was in heaven as her mother fucked their hot, wet pussies together. She laid on her back, pulling her mom down hard on top of her. Her legs were wrapped tightly around the older woman's back, and the two were pumping together with increasing ferocity.

As they humped, they kept their mouths clamped tightly together. Grunting into each other's kisses, they shoved their tongues deeply into one another's throats.

Michelle could feel her pussy getting squishy with the increase of their combined juices. Everything was so smooth and hot... she knew she would explode at any second, and wanted desperately for her mother to get off with her.

Maggie seemed close as well, fortunately, and the two women whimpered as they pounded their sweat soaked flesh together with ever increasing desperation.

Finally, Maggie arced her back, tossing her head in the air and grunting carnally as she came all over her daughter.

"Oh, Mommy!!" Michelle groaned. She could feel the woman's cum pouring into her own warm snatch, and it made her pleasure build even faster.

As Maggie pummelled involuntarily against her, Michelle felt her climax approaching fast, and gritted her teeth as it erupted.

"OOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!" she groaned, her chest pushing up hard into her mother's as they both came.

Her sweat soaked tits flattened against Maggie's, and the two women bucked uncontrollably for several seconds. When the pleasure finally died down, Michelle heard someone giggle playfully beside her.

"Wow, that was fucking hot!"

Opening her eyes, Michelle could see her cousin Cortney and her aunt Helen crawling towards them.

"I definitely want in on this... Don't you, Aunty Helen?"

As a reply, Michelle's aunt grabbed her mother, Maggie by the back of the head, and the two older women started to kiss passionately. Maggie was still on top of Michelle, and started grinding into her again as she made out with her sister.

Suddenly they all noticed more screaming coming from the head of the table.

"Ooo... Maybe we'll find even more fun over there..." Cortney suggested.

-

Heather and Hope were pounding their cunts furiously as they were pressed together between their cousins. Their swampy pussies frothed as they rubbed together, and their faces contorted in ever increasing pleasure.

Heather could feel Molly's tongue running over her face, and the sensation made her orgasm all the stronger. The cute 18 year old seemed unable to get enough of Granny's juices, which were still coating Heather's skin.

At the same time, Hope was leaning back into Melissa, and the two were kissing passionately. Melissa's hands were running up and down Hope's chest, pinching and tweaking her hard little nipples as the girl writhed between her cousin and sister.

When they finally began to slow their furious tribbing, Heather sank back against Molly with a heavy sigh. She was still trembling from her climax, but her cousin refused to stop licking and kissing her face, which kept her arousal smouldering.

With a groan, Heather finally grabbed her cousin's face, and pulled her down into a fierce, passionate kiss.

-

Annette was sitting up now, watching with rapt attention and fucking herself close to an orgasm of her own. She'd grabbed another ear of corn from the floor, and had it stuffed deep in her gooey muff.

It felt good, but the older woman couldn't help thinking it wasn't anywhere near as amazing as her granddaughter's fist had been.

As she looked on, Heather and Hope seemed to pull away from each other, turning instead to focus on their cousins. Heather had crawled on top of Molly, and the two were making out furiously.

Hope, meanwhile, was sitting back in Melissa's lap, and the older girl had reached around to start fingering her cousin's juicy box.

"Oh, wow!" someone said from over Annette's shoulder.

She turned, and saw Maggie, Michelle, Helen and Cortney kneeling on the floor behind her. They were all staring at the four girls fucking in front of her, and Cortney's eyes drifted over to lock with her own.

"This definitely looks like a party." the 22 year old breathed, as she crawled over to join in the orgy.

-

Carol and Chloe were still at the opposite end of the table, and pumping their cunts harder and faster against one another. They were well past the gentle fucking they'd begun with, now, and were slamming their cunts furiously together.

"Ooooooo... Mommy... Don't fucking stop!! Right there, Mommy!!" Chloe squealed, her chest heaving as she worked her cunt against her mother's.

"Don't worry, Baby!! I won't stop! I won't ever fucking stop!!" Carol wailed.

They were both still leaning back on their hands, but now Carol pushed herself forward, sitting up on her daughter's snatch. She grabbed Chloe by the back of the neck, and the two women kissed frantically as they ground their wet boxes against each other.

Chloe was whimpering desperately into Carol's kiss, and it had her absolutely on fire. She bit the girl's bottom lip and grunted with every hard thrust of her trembling pussy.

It wasn't long before Chloe squealed aloud, overwhelmed with another passionate climax. She bucked beneath her sexy mother, her pussy spewing hot cream against the older woman's slit.

Carol groaned as she felt her daughter writhe beneath her. She held Chloe tightly, one hand gripping her shoulder and the other squeezing her tit as she finally went over the edge as well.

"FUUUUUUUCK YES!! FUCK ME, BABY!! FUCK YOUR MAMA!!" she screamed.

When their pussies recovered from yet another intense, lesbian orgasm, Carol rolled off of her daughter, their wet cunts slowly peeling apart. They each lay on their backs, panting, their chests heaving as they struggled to steady their laboured breathing.

-

Cortney crawled toward her grandmother and knelt in front of her, watching intently as the older woman fucked herself with what was now an incredibly soggy corn cob. She sucked her fingers into her mouth, covering them with her saliva, and looked deeply into Annette's half closed eyes.

Her grandmother groaned, shivering against the makeshift dildo pumping in her gash, and stared at her sexy grandbaby.

Cortney felt so wicked, knowing she was about to fuck her Granny. She'd already fucked her sister, aunt, and mother... but this... This really had her creaming!

Cortney leaned forward, running her tongue slowly along the tip of Annette's sweat covered breast. The older woman trembled, and her granddaughter groaned, closing her lips tightly around a nipple. Her hand went between Annette's legs, taking the corn cob from her and starting to thrust it herself.

"Oh... God, Cortney... That's it... right there!" Annette whimpered, her hips churning frantically as the 22 year old fucked her harder.

-

Hope convulsed against Melissa's chest, leaning back and grinding her ass hard into the older girl's crotch.

"You're fingers feel so... so fucking good..." she groaned, as her cousin strummed her excited, throbbing clit.

"God... That's so fucking hot..."

Suddenly, the two cousins were joined by Michelle, who leaned in to run her tongue over Hope's stomach. The 19 year old gasped, spreading her legs wider as Melissa's fingers were replaced by her hot younger sister's tongue.

Michelle looked up into Hope's face, moaning as she pushed her mouth hard against the younger girl's muff.

-

Heather was sitting up on Molly's lap and kneading the younger girl's breasts in both hands. The 18 year old was on her back, and had a firm grip on her sexy big cousin's hips. The two girls pounded their juicy cunts together, whimpering and groaning as their thrusting grew faster.

Heather suddenly felt a hand snake down her back, and a finger pressed up against her churning asshole. She shivered, looking back to see her mother, Helen grinning at her from behind.

"Hey, Pumpkin... Did you miss me?" the older woman asked, before plunging her digit deep into the 23 year old's rectum.

Heather howled, convulsing on top of Molly as her mother furiously fingered her rectum.

-

Molly held Heather as best as she could while the older girl bucked on top of her. It was clear the girl's mother was doing something that made her daughter VERY excited. Molly's own cunt was boiling at this point, and ready to burst again at any second.

"Mind if I join you?" she heard a voice above her ask.

She looked up and saw her own mother grinning down at her, moments before Maggie's crotch slid over the girl's upturned face.

Molly moaned, lifting her head from the floor to plunge her tongue deep inside her mom's hungry gash. She slurped and sucked at the older woman's slit, and pussy cream leaked out to coat her warm, sticky cheeks.

-

At the other end of the table, Chloe was the first to fully recover from her orgasm with her mother. She pulled herself up onto her elbows and looked around, wondering where everyone else had suddenly gotten to. "Where is everybody?" she asked.

Carol's eyes flickered open and she looked around too. "I... don't know Baby..." she said, her breathing still a bit laboured. "Let's go and find them."

Mother and daughter stood on shaky legs and walked down the length of the table. The screams and moans coming from the other side of the room were deafening, so it wasn't hard to figure out where everyone had gone.

Carol gasped when she saw what was happening. Strewn around the floor, 9 horny, naked women were writhing together in a pile of decadent, lesbian flesh.

The sight made her pussy throb. Carol looked over at Chloe, and could see the girl salivating as she took in the orgy as well. Without a word to each other, both women sank to the floor and melted into the fray.

-

Annette was laying back on the floor now, her thighs spread open wide for Cortney. The 22 year old had discarded the soggy ear of corn, plunging her fingers up Granny's cunt instead.

As Cortney brought the woman closer to climax, Annette felt a presence beside her. She looked up, and saw Chloe, Cortney's sister, chewing her lip as she stared with lust at her hot, naked Granny.

"Oooo... Cortney... she's so sweaty... You've really got her worked up!" the 20 year old groaned in a hushed voice.

"I know! Her pussy's so hot on my fingers, Sis! You've gotta try it!" Cortney replied.

Annette trembled as she felt her second granddaughter join her first, the two working their fingers inside her muff simultaneously. As they fingered her, the two sisters kissed. Their lips opened wide, and Annette could tell they were tonguing each other's mouths deeply.

The sight made her pussy throb, and she reached for her grandbabies, pulling them down hard on top of her warm, cum soaked body.

-

Michelle was eating Hope's cunt eagerly, her tongue plunging deep in the 19 year old's box. Her cousin's juices seeped out into the her mouth, and Michelle groaned as she gorged herself hungrily.

A pair of hands started to massage her ass as it stuck out enticingly behind her. She briefly looked back, seeing her aunt Carol smiling down at her. Michelle felt the older woman's fingers glide over her pussy, and shivered, before returning her tongue to Hope's gooey slit.

Above her, Hope's face was already contorted with pleasure. She was leaning into Michelle's older sister, and grinding her butt back against Melissa's cunt. Both girls were whimpering, their faces twisted together in a passionate, wanton kiss.

Michelle groaned as she suddenly felt Carol's fingers plunge inside her, just as her little cousin's pussy exploded all over her face...

-

Helen ran her hands excitedly over her daughter's writhing body. She squeezed the girl's tits, massaging them roughly as Heather twisted back so they could make out. The girl was still pounding her cunt into Molly's, and she could tell her daughter was getting close.

Suddenly, she heard Molly let out a muffled cry from where she lay, beneath Maggie's pussy. She was bucking desperately on the floor, chewing on her mother's dripping gash while her own cunt shot her orgasm all over Heather's.

The sensation must have set Heather off, too, as the 23 year old started to convulse in Helen's arms. She held her daughter close, tweaking the girl's throbbing nipples as she came hard on top of her cousin.

-

The sounds of all 11 women fucking and sucking shook the walls all around them. The floor was saturated in their combined bodily fluids, and none of them showed any signs of slowing their wanton, sexual frenzy.

When one woman orgasmed, she almost immediately rolled back into the fold, finding a new partner or three to grind against and make cum all over her ravenous tongue.

They humped pussies, asses, fingers... clamped their thighs around sweaty faces and lapped hungrily at dripping slits.

The food on the table grew cold and stale as the sexy family of women fucked for hours on end...

-

"What the fuck, Mitch? What do you mean, it can't be contained?" Dr. Morris exclaimed, as he stood over the workstation where his colleague was sitting.

They both still had their shirts pulled over their faces. The smell hadn't seemed to dissipate at all, even when they'd opened the windows...

Dr. Howard groaned as he sat in front of his computer. "I mean there's no antidote... I don't know how to stop it!"

He glanced over at Sally. By now the grad student was naked, sitting on the floor and fucking her fingers toward what must be her tenth straight orgasm. The whole time, she was muttering something about wanting to eat pussy... to fuck women. She seemed to love scooping her own ejaculate up into her fingers, sucking the hot liquid into her mouth.

Despite the chemical's obviously powerful effects, she didn't seem to show any interest in either of the two men. In fact, she'd cringed away from them in revulsion when they'd tried to pick her up from the floor.

"So what your saying is, we turned Sally, and possibly countless other women in the vicinity into horny, sex-crazed lesbians... PERMANENTLY?!?"

Dr. Howard could only slouch his shoulders and nod in the affirmative. They both looked over as Sally tossed her head back, screaming yet again as another climax erupted from her battered, cum soaked pussy.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Who_KnowsWho_Knowsabout 8 years ago
Needlessly repetitive and unnecessarily redundant

The characters -- I use that term loosely; this was literally just a collection of names and ages -- lacked any distinguishing features, making it an exercise in pointless excess to spend 10,000 words having each work her way around the room to get a crack at the other ten. Any combination within a given template (mother-daughter, aunt-niece, etc.) was functionally identical to any other, so the only purpose served by visiting *every* combination was to make this frustratingly long and monotonous.

Ducky7Ducky7about 8 years ago
This was a waste of good ink

Sex yes but wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too many names to keep up with for no reason

Five or six sure. 11, way too many

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Gave

it five stars only because I love reading about girl/girl sex, but I think you carried it a bit too far with the never ending orgy that would leave 11 women dead on the floor from all the cumming for hours on end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!!!

Is this the backstory to the Lesbian Virus? Does it mutate from this?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Family Slumber Party A night of fun for the ladies while their men are away.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories