Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,118 Followers

Losing herself into her own reality helped as she ground the dildo back and forth across her clit. Soon she was gasping with pleasure as she got more into it. Then she slid the dildo inside of her and fucked herself hard and fast with it while imagining that she was being double-teamed by the two hottest guys from her High School. She started bouncing her hips up and down off the cold floor as she played with her pussy and her breast in a good rhythm. Then she was gasping as she felt the orgasm get closer and closer.

"Oh, God!" she gasped under her breath as the climax suddenly ripped through her. Her body tensed and her ass was up off the floor as her legs quivered while holding herself up. She clamped her hand down hard onto her breast and squeezed her nipple hard, riding the sensation out. Any pleasure that she derived from it was cut short by Mr. Gatling's clapping and comments of approval. That brought her back to reality and she sulked back up to her feet, dropping the dildo to the floor while waiting for her instructions.

"Very, very good," Gatling said with pride. "You'll do well here. Now get dressed and get back to work. Remember; school uniform tomorrow with the butt plug in and I will be doing a very thorough inspection."

"Yes, Mister Gatling," Lauren said with resignation as she gathered up her clothes, dressed, and left in a hurry, rushing past the secretary outside and refusing to meet her eye. What she wouldn't give for the Legendary Caine to come riding in on his motorbike like a hero of old to lay down some justice. That'd be nice.

It was a shame that no one knew where he was.

*

CHAPTER 30: Trapped.

The next day at work, Lauren was wearing her old schoolgirl's uniform from high school. It still fit her perfectly although now that she was wearing it in a professional environment, she felt more self-conscious than ever. For years, from what she'd been told by older students before her, the hem of the skirt kept on getting shorter and shorter until it barely hid anything. When she stood, it was just low enough to conceal her panties but high enough to show the bottom curve of her tight, round ass. Now that she was fully developed, her breast fit snugly in the blouse top that felt like it was deliberately a size too small, another evolution of the uniform, she'd been told.

As she got to her desk she found a box laying on her chair. She glanced around and noticed that the other workers refused to meet her confounded look. It was almost as if they knew something was going on with her and the CEO and no one would dare to address it. Lauren picked the box up and sat down as comfortably as she could with the jeweled butt plug that was up inside of her. After squirming a bit, she got settled down and opened the box up.

The note inside was from Mr. Gatling that simply said 'Final Addition To Your Uniform'. It was a diamond necklace. Lauren gasped at the extravagance. Part of her wanted to throw it across the room but she knew, deep down, that such an action would more than likely be punished. Her phone rang as she was examining it and she jumped. She put the necklace down on the desk and picked up the phone. "Y-Yes?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"Not very professional way to answer a phone in my building," Gatling said on the other end. "Now put the damn necklace on."

"You can see me?" Lauren looked around before her eyes settled on a black dome above her desk that she hadn't seen before. It looked like it was recently installed.

"Of course, I can see you. You're looking at the camera I had put in last night. Now put that necklace on." Gatling commanded. Lauren set the phone down and picked the necklace up. She put her hair to the side so that she could clasp it behind her neck. The diamonds were heavy and the center pendant nestled right at the top of her modest cleavage. "Good. Good." Gatling crowed over the phone loud enough for her to hear. "That looks very good on you. Now get your ass up to my office now!"

"Yes, Mister Gatling." Lauren replied in a resigned tone into the phone before hanging up. She trudged her way to the elevators and her certain fate all the while feeling the stares of the workers behind her as she went.

*

"Lauren honey," her mother said at dinner that night. "You looked troubled. What's wrong?"

Lauren gave out a squeak of surprise at her mother's sudden question. She had been just sitting quietly at the corner, lost in her own thoughts and content in wearing as many clothes as possible since she got home. "Oh nothing... work... that's all." She covered quickly.

"Must be exciting, being out in the real world now, not having to worry about silly things like the lottery, yes?"

"Oh yes... exciting..." Lauren agreed even though in her heart she didn't feel it. She stared off into space as she absently ate.

*

After dinner, Lauren turned off the lights of her room and flopped into bed. At least here she didn't have to worry about Mister Gatling getting to her. This was the one place where she could be herself. "I'm safe here... he can't get me here... just endure it and your family will be safe..." she whispered to herself as she closed her eyes and took some deep, calming breaths. When her nerves were settled, she looked up and off to her left out the window. The moon was full tonight and the light made the hab shield shimmer in brilliant blues and whites. It was beautiful to watch along with the backdrop of the stars up in the night sky. She often lost herself in thought while staring off in wonderment.

Her eyes drifted over to a poster on the wall. Like many a teenaged girl, she had a crush on the only thing that passed as a heart throb these days; the infamous Caine. Rogue. Bandit. Privateer. Assassin. Of course, no one really knew who he was or what he looked like so the poster was a local artist's rendition. This poster sold well when she was 16 and still in school and showed a black, leather clad man that showed off broad shoulders and ripped muscles. He wore a black biker's helmet with the visor down to add to the mystery of the man as he stood straddling his motorbike with one hand on the handlebars and one hand holding a menacing looking gun. Even with the visor down, Caine seemed to bore his gaze into her very soul. MMmmm... dreamy... Lauren thought, feeling the warmth start to pool within her loins. Despite the last two days of hell at work and being used by her boss, just fantasizing of Caine made her wet. I'd be a slave to him any day... she added to herself.

Of course, it was an empty thought. No one knew where Caine was at. Even still, it was always a popular thought amongst any girl who'd hit puberty; to have Caine come in to the rescue, slay the corruption, and make off with the willing damsels so that he could have his wicked way with her. Going back to her favorite fantasy made her rub her thighs together. She decided to reach for her dildo underneath of her pillow to give herself some loving as she certainly wasn't getting off with her boss fucking her... at least when he didn't actively order her to masturbate to get off for his own pleasure anyway.

She was rubbing one breast through her clothes when she heard the phone ring but didn't pay it any mind. At least she didn't until there was a knock on the door. "Honey," her mom said, "phone!"

"Tell them I'm in bed," Lauren said, yawning for emphasis. Geez... who was calling her now? She had better things to do and better people to do in her own fantasy world.

"It's work, dear, and they're quite insistent."

Lauren's heart plummeted as she got off of the bed and crossed to the door. She opened it up and her mom handed her the small receiver. Lauren took it with a shaky hand, thanked her, and then closed the door with her back plastered up against it. "He-hello?"

"Lock the door behind you and then strip." Gatling's voice commanded her from the other end with such a force that Lauren nearly dropped the phone.

"H-How'd you get my number?"

"Employee Directory. Besides, I can get anyone's number I want. Now I've taken over your computer that's over in the corner and saw you fondling yourself. Your camera is moving now, you should be able to see it. Now, put me on speaker, set the phone by the computer, and fucking strip already!"

"But I'm not at work!" Lauren protested, whining.

"I fucking OWN you, bitch! Now get with the damn program or big sister is in prison tomorrow where she'll be VERY popular with the inmates!" Gatling roared. Lauren let out a sob of dismay as she did as she was instructed. After the phone was in place, she walked back over to the bed and started to take her clothes off. "No, no, no," Gatling said. "Face the camera and strip slowly. Make it worth my time hacking your computer.

Lauren turned in place and let her hands drop. Then slowly, she pulled the bottom part of her shirt up and over her head, leaving her arms crossed overhead to give the camera a good view of her t-shirt underneath. "Fuck..." Gatling swore. "How many pieces did you put on when you got home?" She tried to tune him out as she undid her belt and slowly drew it away from her pants. Then she reached up and peeled off her t-shirt, revealing her lace bra.

With tears brimming in her eyes, she unbuttoned the fly of her jeans, opened them up, and let them slide off of her hips. She was wearing high cut shorts underneath. Through the phone, Gatling groaned. "You are not to cover up with this many layers ever again or you will be punished the next day at work. Understand?"

"Yes, Mister Gatling," Lauren said with dismay.

"In fact, you're not to wear any underwear from here on out. Got it?"

"Yes, Mister Gatling."

"Good, now get the bra and shorts off."

Lauren reached back to unclasp her bra and she heard Mister Gatling groan. "Oh yeah, suck it just like that, bitch."

"Uhm... I don't have anything in my mouth, sir," Lauren pointed out with a confused look on her face.

"Not you, you dumb cunt. The intern that I have here at home. So take a mental note that there will be times that I take work, I.E. you, home with me. Now get the underwear off already!"

Lauren hastened to undress and stood there in front of her computer totally naked. She folded her hands in front of her just in front of her pubis. "Move your hands!" Gatling ordered. "Good. Never cover yourself up in front of me. Virtual or otherwise. Got it? Now, grab your dildo, kneel back down where you were standing at, and get yourself off."

Tears fell down her cheeks as she got her dildo and knelt on the floor, spreading her knees when Mister Gatling ordered her too. She closed her eyes and tried to get back into her fantasy when Mister Gatling snapped at her. "Open your eyes and look right at the camera, bitch! I want to see your face when you cum. And no faking it, either, or else daddy gets laid off when he reports to work in the morning."

God, will this ever end? Lauren lamented inside of her head. Her sad eyes fluttered open and she stared at the camera, chest heaving from small sobs starting to emanate within her. Even at home she wasn't safe and now he was taking everything away from her. She brought the point of the dildo to her pussy, spread her labia, and pushed it up inside of her. Her breath hitched slightly and her nipples perked up a bit from the smooth penetration but she knew that she'd need more to get off. She wanted to drop her head in shame and let her red hair hide her face but she had her instructions.

With one hand, she pushed and pulled the dildo, moving it within her, while her other hand came up to knead her naked breast. Lauren made sure to keep her eyes locked on the camera or else who knew what Mister Gatling would come up with for a punishment for her. Unlike in his office the other day when she could close her eyes and get lost in a fantasy, she just couldn't do it tonight no matter how hard she tried. She then gave up fondling her own breasts to finger her clit with one hand while fucking herself with the dildo in the other.

Eventually she gave up trying and faked it the best she knew how to. With any luck, Mister Gatling wouldn't notice. She let out a muffled cry, threw her head back, and went thought the motions. She even went so far as to flex her pussy around the dildo as if somehow her boss could see or feel it. When she thought that she'd hammed it up enough for the camera, Lauren let the dildo slide out of her before standing up and waiting for instructions.

"Passable..." Gatling commented, clearly not thrilled with the performance. "You did better in my office. Be there first thing in the morning." With that, the phone cut out and the camera swiveled back to its base position.

***

CHAPTER 31: In Too Deep.

Lauren was staring off to one side into space while Mister Gatling repeatedly thrust into her. It'd been a month since he'd initially taken her here in his grand office. Today they were in a side room that overlooked the city where he kept a bed at for himself and his staff to have girls just like her. Her eyes remained unfocused, staring off across the distant horizon, as her boss' cock continued to plow in and out of her.

Finally, he grunted, arched his back and drove his cock all the way into her. She absently flexed her abdominal muscles to grip him as his seed flowed into her. It was strange to her how she'd become detached in the simple act of having sex, forced or otherwise. Her mind seemed to turn her body off as it wandered. No longer did she really feel his roving hands across her skin as they mauled her tits or squeezed her ass while he fucked her. She hoped that by just lying there and taking it, he'd get tired of her sooner and just discard her like he'd done with other executive secretaries around the building. Sure, she might wind up as one of them but at least this time she'd expect it. Maybe she might enjoy it with one of the other execs.

Mister Gatling was looking at her and growling. He gave her one final pelvic thrust before he pulled out and got up off of the bed. Lauren didn't even move as she continued to lay there splayed out spread eagled for him until he gave her an order. She was just waiting for her time at work to be over so that she could disappear out into the city, hang out with a friend or two maybe, or otherwise just hide. She went home only when it was time for the city-imposed curfew.

Lauren started doing that after he'd hacked her computer. The day after she came in to work only to be bent over the side of his desk and flogged on her ass until she cried for clearly faking it. After that, she didn't even bother going to her desk as she was to report to his office each day so that he could have his way with her. Each day he grew increasingly frustrated with her for being out so late so that he couldn't have as much fun with her through the computer.

"I don't think that you are appreciating my generosity." Gatling said as he got his clothes on. "I think that it's time for another abject lesson in humility for you."

What more can he do to me? Lauren couldn't help but wonder as his cum oozed out of her pussy and onto the bed. She heard him rummaging around in a nearby closet and then out in his main office.

When he came back he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of the bed, making her crawl out to the office. Once there she saw that there was a heavy metal stand with two poles. The first pole was about her height and had a metal ring at the top. At the midpoint, it had two smaller rings on either side. The second pole looked like it could extend or retract and ended in a metal dildo. Gatling forced her to stand with her back to the long pole. He opened up the top ring, pushed her back another half step, and latched the ring in place around her neck.

"Unnnnh!" Lauren cried out in alarm, instinctually grabbing at the metal collar and trying to open it up. It was too late, he'd already put a small lock in place right at her throat. He then grabbed her left hand, then her right, putting each into the two metal rings that were now down by her bottom, locking each of them. He then took out a bottle of oil, knelt down, and slathered it over the metal dildo. After taking her butt plug out, he then pressed a button on the side of the pole to extend it upward.

"EEP!" Lauren then squeaked, eyes bugging out as she felt it press up against her ass. It then pushed upward even further until she felt it nudge up against her back passage before it finally slid in, taking the place of the butt plug. "AHHHH!" she cried out in discomfort as she was anally penetrated. Mister Gatling didn't stop pushing it into her until she rose up onto her toes. Only then did he lock it into place.

"There we go, my pet," he leered at her as he stood up. "Now you'll learn some proper respect that these," he fondled her breasts and thumbed her nipples, "and this," he fingered her slit and ran his finger back and forth across her clit, "belong to me. As such, my execs and client will be able to use my property as they come in today."

Lauren's eyes widened in fright at that admission. She struggled in her bonds, screaming and thrashing about, but all she did was move her body around the dildo up her ass and jiggle her breasts for him. The base plate was too heavy for her to tip and when she glanced down she saw that the plate was bolted to the ground. "Oh God," she whined.

"You will also remain silent," Mister Gatling told her with a cross look. He fished out a ball gag from his back pocket, stuffed it into her mouth, and latched into place behind her head. "Enjoy your day, bitch," he added, slapping her across the breasts for emphasis.

*

Lauren had wound up crying herself to an exhausted sleep. It didn't last long as Mister Gatling's first guest of the day arrived at about mid-morning. She blinked awake at the sound of them talking over by the elevator and her blue eyes tracked them as they walked down the length of the red carpet to Mister Gatling's desk. The visitor, a tall man with dark hair, rugged features, and leathery skin that had seen too much sun outside of a hab shield, looked at her with interest. "New specimen, Richard?"

"Just got her last month. She's been with the company longer but she just recently became an intern."

"Mmmm," the visitor hummed appreciatively as he walked over to where Lauren was displayed at. His calloused hand reached out to scrape against her skin before trailing up to grope her right breast, tweaking the nipple. Lauren whined in dismay and tried to shake him off. "This one still has some fire in her."

"Wanna help break her in, Judge?" Gatling casually waved her way as he went to his desk. "Have fun. Cindy hasn't been on her knees in front of me since I got Lauren there. I think that her little vacation is over. So don't worry about me," he said as he pressed a button on his desk.

"Don't mind if I do," Judge said as he undid his pants and hitched them down far enough to whip his cock out. "You remind me of a little blonde slave that I just bought at auction before I came down here," he commented as he nuzzled up against her lithe young body. His cock was already hard and grazing up against her pussy. He reached down to spread her open wide so that he could place the head of his manhood into position. Then, with one smooth motion, he slid up into her. "Oh God, this feels good.

"Uuuungh," Lauren winced and whined as he penetrated her. She writhed in his grip and her bonds but to no avail. She was now filled in all three of her holes and there wasn't a damn thing that she could do about it except stand there and endure it. Tears flowed from her eyes once more as Judge proceeded to fuck her.

"Yes, you definitely remind me of my Blondie," Judge commented as he shoved his cock in and out of Lauren. "You're docile with a bit of defiance in you that needs to be beaten out of you. I'm looking forward to breaking her in just like I'll break you in." He looked over his shoulder. "Rich, you should sell this one to me!"

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,118 Followers