Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers

When she finally recovered, ignoring her family's clucking about her health and overworking and everything during that time, she gathered supplies into a backpack. Then she found the most comfortable clothes she could for traveling in. Lauren had no idea where she was going but she wasn't going to stay here.

Later that night, after dinner and once the family was asleep, Lauren grabbed her things and quietly crept down the stairs and went out the door. She made a beeline for the driveway, fumbling with her keys as she unlocked the door to the old car. It'd been well maintained over the years and it fell to her from her older sister when she managed to get a newer model. Lauren slid behind the wheel, tossing her backpack into the passenger's seat.

She drove due north in the dark, making sure to keep her headlights off or else she'd be easier to spot by the police. The last thing that she wanted was to be imprisoned for breaking curfew. She'd heard horror stories of what happened to young girls that broke curfew and didn't want that to happen to her. The gate guards would be a different story. She pulled to a stop when the guards waved her down... not that she could do anything since it'd be suicide to keep driving into a reinforced hinged wall.

"Why are you out after curfew?" the guard that appeared at her window demanded when she rolled it down.

"Leaving," Lauren said flatly. "What's it look like I'm doing?"

"If you want to voluntarily leave the city, you should register-"

"Look," Lauren huffed in irritation at the delay, "What's the punishment for breaking curfew? Exile, right? So I'm just skipping the whole damn process. It's not like I can stay here anyway so just let me out."

The guard was taken aback by her forthrightness and he looked up at the other guard who'd approached from her passenger side. He shrugged. Then they waved at the gate operator who started cranking open the gates wide enough to get the car through. "Alright then, best of luck to you," the guard said, waving her on.

Lauren couldn't believe how easy that was. She gunned the accelerator and zipped out of the K.C. Hab Gates before the guards had second thoughts. Once they were in her rear-view window closing the gates, Lauren turned her car lights on. This was it; she was finally free! The more miles she put behind her the happier she felt.

All that came to a crashing halt a couple of hours later when all four of her tires blew at the same time. Lauren screamed as the car first fishtailed and then spun out of control. She went off the side of the road, plowing into a small embankment. The car hit hard enough that she slammed her chest and head against the steering column. "What the hell?" she wondered.

That's when she heard the laughing, hooting, and hollering. Ah fuck... Raiders... she moaned with dismay. All of her plans. Ruined. It was with this thought that she realized that she was such an idiot for traveling on a main road with her lights on. She was an easy target and they must've blown out her tires with a spike strip or some other trap.

While she was stunned the Raiders dragged her from her car, pinning her down onto a nearby blanket that one of them had thrown down. This was the last straw and she was done fighting. There was nothing left in her to even contemplate resisting them. Around her as they held her wrists and ankles spread out wide while they stripped her down, she could hear them laughing. She simply stopped caring. Whether they fucked her and then left her to die by the roadside or if they fucked her and then enslaved her; it didn't matter to her anymore.

The first Raider, a big beefy guy with a portly belly, mounted her and drove into her cunt first. She winced as his fat cock split her open but otherwise didn't make a sound. Her eyes became unfocused as he started to thrust into her. Once... twice... ten times... twenty... then he came, blowing his load into her. She felt his hot cum flood into her and then start to seep out as he pulled out to be replaced by one of his buddies.

When the others holding her down saw that she wasn't resisting, they then took to whipping their hard cocks out. Lauren felt their flaccid shafts being placed into her hands where the raiders then closed her fists around them to start stroking their cocks to life. She went through the motions demanded of her. What else could she do? One of the Raiders not already fucking her, holding her down, or forcing a handjob out of her, knelt overtop of her, straddling her head. He grabbed her on both sides of her head and wrenched it back, positioning her mouth right underneath of him. He shoved his cock up to her lips and she opened up to take him in, starting to suck on him without any prompting.

Time lost meaning to Lauren as she listened to the grunts and groans of passion around her as the men derived their pleasure from her body. Cocks hardened in and around her. There was the rhythmic slapping of skin on skin as she was fucked. The raiders, however, wanted more and they wanted it now. Right as the raider fucking her got off, his cock shooting thick ropes of his seed into her, they all shifted positions. She was lifted and the one to her left that she'd been stroking shuffled underneath of her. There was a spitting sound right before she heard him direct the others to lower her back down. She cried out in pain as his cock speared her right up the ass.

Not to be left out, the one raider she'd been stroking on her right grabbed her ankles, spreading them out wide. He then drove down into her open, wet, and waiting pussy. Lauren grit her teeth and grunted in discomfort as the second cock slid into her. The man she'd been sucking off stood and wrenched her head painfully to the side as he put his manhood back into her mouth to resume sucking.

In the back of her mind, Lauren accepted her fate. Journalism was long gone. Being a mere secretary was long gone. Even being a normal worker was long gone. All that was left was her body and how she could use it for the pleasure of men. This was what she'd been reduced to; a mere fuck toy for Raiders. She was being plowed in every single one of her holes while her small breasts were being slapped, pinched, pulled, and fondled. Tears ran down her hot, burning face as she accepted reality.

This was her life now.

***

CHAPTER 34: Marching Order.

When day broke the next morning, the Raiders woke Lauren up when they lifted her high enough to bind her wrists behind her back with some coarse rope that cut into her skin a bit. Then they looped another one around her neck in a quick makeshift collar and lead. As she blinked awake, she noticed that she wasn't the only girl that the Raiders had taken. There were two more girls; a buxom blonde and a curvy brunette... both looking as morose as Lauren felt.

They were allowed to keep their shoes and socks. Their clothes had been sacrificed to the campfire the previous night. "You won't need clothes where yer going," One Raider had told them amid laughter of the others when Lauren had asked for them back. She was then felt up by the same guy before having her ass slapped hard.

After being given a sliver of RadRoot and a drink from a canteen, the girls were jerked to their feet and forced to march, one after the other. Head down as they were led off, Lauren was second in the line right behind the blonde. Having no idea where they were going or how far off it was, Lauren decided to keep looking down at the ground and to keep quiet in order to preserve her strength. She was walking bow legged and feeling a bit sore from her ordeal but nonetheless had that 'well fucked' feeling that she got after being repeatedly pounded and forced to cum a few times. What the hell is wrong with me? She wondered as they plodded on.

As they trudged on, the brunette behind her kept on bawling her eyes out and sniveling for the Raiders to let her go, promising them wealth should she be allowed to go back to K.C. This just got the Raiders laughing at first and then they got irritated as her crying turned into pitiful begging.

When they stopped to rest, the Raiders had Lauren and the blonde kneel side by side while they took turns with the brunette. Lauren watched with perverse fascination as they forced the brunette down to her knees while one grabbed her chin to force his cock down her mouth while another one mounted her from behind and fucked her hard. The Raider getting a blowjob held the brunette's chin so hard that the girl was crying in pain as his cock moved in and out of her lips. The one behind her dug his hands into her fleshy hips as he pounded her as hard as he could. Then his hips jerked and he sighed as he came inside of her before standing so that the next one could take his turn.

It went on like that for a good hour as they rotated. A few would stand watch, a couple more was preparing something to eat, and two of them would fuck the curvy brunette while she continued to cry. Lauren was feeling herself get wet watching the orgy forced upon the girl and even felt her own breasts ache when she watched the brunette's large mounds get groped, squeezed, and pinched.

"You two seem to be learning the lesson in staying quiet. Good." The fat raider that had first forced himself onto Lauren last night said with a leering smile. The blonde looked up at him with big hazel eyes and whimpered while Lauren kept her head and eyes downcast. The blonde got backhanded. "You only look up into your master's eyes only if he tells you to. And you only make a sound only if he wants you to. THIS one," he indicated Lauren, "gets her place!"

Translation: Keep your head down and your mouth shut... Lauren thought to herself. When Fat Man grabbed her hair and wrenched her head back to face him, she kept her eyes lowered. "See?" he spat at the blonde, "she keeps her eyes down. You will do the same!" Out of the corner of her eye she saw the blonde immediately dip her head down in shame. Fat Man chuckled and stroked Lauren's hair. "Good girl, red, you'll be mine tonight while the guys have your new friends. Does that make you happy?"

Surprisingly, it did. It meant that only one of them would be fucking her instead of the whole contingent. "Yes, Master," she said in a hollow voice, trying to put a hopeful lit to it at the end.

"Good," he planted a wet, slobbering kiss on her cheek as he stood.

True to his word, none of the other Raiders so much as looked her way. Once they were done with the brunette, leaving her in a cum-soaked, crying, quivering mess on the ground, they descended upon the blonde. They were much easier with her as they simply bent her over onto the ground and took her from behind one at a time. Only half of the Raiders got to fuck her when they weren't eating lunch before Fat Man announced that it was time to move again.

This time, Lauren was placed at the front of the line with the blonde tied up behind her and the brunette still at the back. At least she didn't have to deal with the brunette's bellyaching and carrying on anymore. She sniffled in relative silence at her ordeal but otherwise shut up. The blonde was much more subdued as well.

*

At sundown, the Raiders stopped in an old, long abandoned village that was called 'Trimble' by the old rickety sign that was still up on the outskirts. The Raiders angled off the main road to the northeast until they came to a path that went further into the blasted woods. They stopped at a house that was out on a peninsula that stretched out into the huge lake nearby. Fat Man ordered pairs of his Raiders off to do work. "Frank, Michaels, patrol," he said, pointing his beefy finger at two younger looking men. They peeled off and went down a side path that led down towards the water. "Dodge, Ralph, check to see if there's an upkeep list and see to it." Another two men hurried into the house. "Smiley, Kid, water duty." Two more youthful men hurried off. "Walter, take Tomlinson there and head into town to see if our ride is still where we stashed it." An older looking Raider jerked his head at Tomlinson and they headed off. "The rest of you, secure Blondie and the whiner there to some beds then get to work helping Dodge and Ralph with the upkeep. Then get some grub going."

The five Raiders that were left nodded and headed off to their tasks. Fat Man took the time to undo the lead to Blondie that was behind Lauren's neck before he led Lauren into the house. It was a broken down, ruined house that Lauren expected to find out here in the wilds. There was overgrowth all around but the inside was dark, dusty, and had a musk that seemed to hang in the air. Fat Man led her up the circling stairs that were immediately to the left as they entered the front door.

When they got upstairs they passed by a couple of bedrooms. In each, Lauren saw the other two girls being secured spread eagled to the old bed frames that were inside. Both the Blonde and the Brunette were crying as they knew what their fate was once the Raiders finished with their chores. Fat Man led Lauren down the hall to where the master bedroom was at on the top floor of the turret of the house. It had a good view of the lake and the small peninsula the house was on. The only bit of furniture that was in here was a king-sized bed with a surprisingly decent mattress on it, unlike the old ratty ones that the other two girls were now laying on.

"As much as I'd love to bang you right now, work comes first," Fat Man said, leering at her as he tied her rope lead around a corner post at the head of the bed. "Lay down and I'll be back for you later," he commanded her, brushing his hand down her mound and feeling up her sex right before he nudged her back onto the bed with his massive shoulder.

Lauren involuntarily shuddered under his touch and managed to keep a look of revulsion off of her face. She was not looking forward to him coming back but when she considered that the alternative was being gang-banged again by all fourteen Raiders, it was better than the other two girls. She rolled into a ball on the bed and managed to drift off into a fitful nap. Who knew when it would be when she'd be able to sleep again. Her legs ached from walking all day.

She jumped when the door to the master bedroom was slammed shut. Lauren sat up as fast as she could despite her hands still being bound behind her back. Fat Man was back and he was holding a lantern in one hand and a bowl in the other. A quick glance outside confirmed that night had indeed fallen making her wonder how long she was out for. It didn't matter as her new Master was now back.

Fat Man put the lit lantern down on the floor. It gave off a warm, yellow-orange glow that reflected off of the walls and ceiling. He placed the bowl on the foot of the bed. "Eat," he said as he unslung his rifle from his shoulder and started taking his clothes off.

At first, Lauren eyed the stew with suspicion. When her stomach rumbled she figured that beggars couldn't be choosers. Since Fat Man wasn't untying her and there weren't any utensils, Lauren had to slide to the floor and crawl to it on her knees. Then she put her mouth to the bowl and started eating as fast as she could. Once the bowl was empty did she notice that Fat Man was now totally naked and watching her. He had a look of pleasure on his face and his cock stood up in its stubby erection. It was about average length but was very thick. "You learn quickly. Good." He said. "Come here," he nodded to the floor in front of him.

Lauren shuffled over on her knees to kneel before him. He patted her head as if she were a dog and then picked up his canteen from the pile of clothes he'd doffed. "Drink," he said, unscrewing the lid and holding it to her lips. Lauren greedily sucked down the cool water inside and kept on swallowing until she'd downed the whole thing. Then she put her head and eyes back to the downcast, submissive position that she now knew he liked. He thrust his hips forward, bringing his hard cock close to her face. "This needs attention." Lauren brought her mouth up and took him in at once, sucking on him as hard as she could while bobbing her head back and forth as if her life depended on it. It probably did.

"Damn, that's good..." Fat Man breathed. He placed his hand behind Lauren's head to control how far she pulled back. "Oh fuck yeah... Just like that. Damn girl... I'm already gonna blow." He shoved his hips forward and pulled her head back towards him, slamming his cock as far down her throat as it would go. "YEEEEEEEAH!" he said as he came hard.

Having sucked off men who were more endowed than he was, Lauren was able to swallow ever last drop that pumped out of his cock with ease. She kept swallowing even after his cock twitched and spurt its last little bit out. Then she resumed sucking on him since she had no orders to the contrary. He murmured his approval as she nursed his cock back to life inside of her mouth. Once he was hard again, he stopped her, stood her up, and had her lay back on the bed.

He clamped his big, beefy hand down over her throat and ordered her to look at him. "Spread your legs for me, cunt," he growled. Lauren looked up at his scarred face and parted her legs without hesitation, opening herself up wide to the point that he could even see her tied hands underneath of her hips. He smiled at her compliance, shuffling forward until his knees were touching her inner thighs. With a quick roll of his hips, he rested his cock over her slit. Then he pumped his hips back and forth slowly to drag it along the length, reveling in her body shuddering under the intimate contact.

"You're still holding back. I've captured and fucked well over a hundred women and so I've seen it all," he said gruffly, hand still in place around her throat. "Tell me. Tell me why you're holding back. You still hope for rescue, don't you? You still hope for some way out of your shitty ordeal. Huh?"

Tears welled up in her eyes at the truth of his words. She silently nodded her head. Fat Man laughed at her. "Who would you like to come and save you? A family member? A boyfriend perhaps? Come on, say it. I want you to."

"C-Caine," Lauren whispered.

A shadow crossed his face. Then he let out a bark of evil laughter. "HA!" Fat Man brought his hips back, allowed his cock to drop an inch, and then threw his hips forward into hers as hard as he could. He put his weight behind it. Lauren cried out underneath of him as she was suddenly split open by his equally fat cock as his bulk settled on her. He leaned into her, fucking her as hard and as deep as he could. "I own you now, bitch. There ain't no one coming to save you. Say it!"

"No one is coming to save me," Lauren sobbed as their bodies rocked the bed.

"Yer nothing more than a slave. Say it!"

"I'm nothing more than a slave!"

"You only exist for men's pleasure! Say it!"

"I only exist for men's pleasure!"

"Good!" he grunted, shoving his hips so hard into her that Lauren started gasping as his pubis repeatedly smashed into her mound. The coarse hair of his body, especially in his pubic region, tickled and titillated her as she was pounded hard.

Her body betrayed her as she was thoroughly dominated by Fat Man. With every thrust into her body, with every slapping contact of their skin, even with his hand latched around her neck; she felt thoroughly possessed. Oh God... what's happening to me... she mewed in her mind as the pleasure built in her loins. Why am I enjoying this?

Fat Man seemed to read the confusion on her face. "Go ahead... cum for me, bitch. There's no shame in it. You're just doing as God intended; fucking. So you might as well enjoy it."

Oh God... why? She wondered even as she let herself go. Her body twitched at first. Then it convulsed underneath of him. Soon she was bucking back up against him as her body was thrown violently into the throes of passion. She orgasmed harder than she'd ever had in her life, crying out underneath of Fat Man as every nerve ending in her body seemed to light on fire. She twisted and turned in his grasp, flopped around and then finally fell limp underneath of him as the orgasm swept over and through her until her entire body hummed with erotic pleasure. Ohhhhh Gooooooood... she thought as her eyes rolled back into her head in the afterglow.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers