Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,113 Followers

Fat Man smiled broadly at breaking her as he thrust into her a few more times before hitting his climax himself. By that time, however, Lauren was numb from the sex and barely registered the sensation of his seed flooding into her womb.

***

CHAPTER 35: Changing Hands

Lauren woke the next morning to Fat Man standing by the bed getting dressed. He was scowling at her as he paused in putting his shirt on. She froze in fear under his glare. He took two steps and open-handed slapped her. What was that for? She wondered as she tried to scramble to a kneeling position. She knew better than to voice that question.

Fat Man grabbed her by the chin, forcing her to face him. "You know, there are some who say Caine is a myth. A god, even. I happen to know better." He dragged his thumb along a scar on his forehead, down the right side of his face, and then along his chin. "He jumped me and my men. Killed them all except for me. He gave me this scar with those damn swords of his right before he ran me though, here and here," he then pointed to a wicked looking pair of scars on his abdomen. "Then he left me for dead. The docs say that he destroyed some organ inside of me that controlled my metabolism which is why I have so much weight. I was lucky to live. Whatever. All I know is that Caine made me like this and left me like this." As he explained in a hard, angry voice, his grip grew tighter on her neck to the point that she cried out as she started gasping for air.

"I don't know why bitches like you worship him. You should be worshipping me for facing Caine and surviving." He dropped her and she fell to the floor coughing. "Never mention his name to me again because I'll fucking kill you just like I plan to kill him if I ever see him again. Now get up and worship my cock like you're supposed to."

Despite the pain in her neck, Lauren did as she was told. Fat Man had dropped his trousers enough for his cock to spill out. Lauren quickly sucked him off and swallowed his come once he blew it down her throat. She wasn't about to point out the fact that she'd been ordered to speak her mind. Next time she'd just make something up. Only after he'd gotten off was she allowed to use the dingy bathroom and have a bite from his bacon that his men had fried up for breakfast.

As she ate what little slivers of meat that Fat Man allowed her, Lauren saw that the other two girls were totally subdued. Like her, they had their hands tied behind their backs still. The blonde had her lips wrapped around the older Raider's cock. Walter, if she remembered correctly. Walter merrily ate and drank while the blonde gave him head. The brunette, in the meantime, was looking forlorn while she was being pounded from behind by the Raider known as Kid. He had his hands squeezing her ample breasts while he fucked her with wild abandon.

Once the Raiders were done with their meal, the girls were then hogtied and carried outside to a waiting truck. They were tossed unceremoniously into the back cage while the rest of the Gang got onto various smaller vehicles, motorcycles and ATVs and such, while Fat Man got into the passenger side of the truck with Frank sliding behind the wheel.

They drove northward nearly all day. Occasionally they'd stop along the side of the road to check something out; a wrecked vehicle that looked like it was a new addition to the landscape or a random house. Around noon, there were gunshots and screams that got the girls' attention. They watched in horror as the Raiders dragged a couple of families out of a nearby house. From their newer clothes, Lauren figured that they must be new settlers recently ejected from a city due to a lottery.

Lauren couldn't hear what was being said but she had a good view of it all as the Raiders put the surviving men kneeling in a row with their hands bound. Fat Man was walking up and down the line, saying something to them while the women were off to the side crying and screaming for the men not to be harmed while they were being stripped naked. Knowing what was coming, Lauren rolled to her other side and tried to drown out their cries and pleas of mercy. She flinched when she heard the gunshots. Then there was even more wailing and gnashing of teeth from the women. Even the blonde and the brunette cried out in dismay from the event. Lauren figured the men were executed.

It was another hour before they were on the move again. By the time the four women, two mothers with their daughters that were about Lauren's age, were tied up and loaded into the cage with Lauren and the others, they were quiet and looking shell shocked. A quick glance over her shoulder told Lauren all she needed to know; the Raiders had taken their turn with them as they were covered from head to toe in their cum. Welcome to the real world... she thought bitterly.

Lauren napped for as much of the journey, ignoring the new women as they pestered them for questions when they got some of their nerve back a few hours later. "That one over there," the brunette was saying, "is Fatty's favorite." Lauren could hear the sneer and contempt in her voice. Lauren was still rolled up in a ball, facing the cab of the truck. She rolled her eyes at Brunette's comment.

If you'd just shut up and fuck, you'd be someone's favorite too... she thought, wondering why the woman was still talking. Fat Man and his goons would shut her up later tonight. That thought in itself brought a smile to her lips.

"Did you hear me, bitch?" Brunette said. She'd managed to shuffle over to where Lauren was at and hooked her heels over one of Lauren's shoulders, pulling with her legs. Lauren looked at her in a mixture of shock and outrage. "I said that you're a fucking sellout. You're getting favorable treatment and we want some of it too!"

Lauren rolled up onto her knees, reared back, and headbutted Brunette. Brunette's head snapped back as an impressive spray of blood went out in all directions and she fell backwards. "Don't fucking touch me!" Lauren shouted at her. "Maybe if you'd just shut up and spread your legs then maybe you wouldn't be gang-banged as hard at night!"

The truck skidded to a stop and Lauren fell back against the cab in a heap. Doors slammed and Fat Man and Frank were at the gate of the cage, throwing it open. "What the fuck are you bitches doing?" Fat Man thundered.

"She hit me!" Brunette cried through her now broken nose. "I'm bleeding!"

"Good!" Fat Man shouted at her, backhanding Brunette as she tried to get up. "You've been flapping your lips so much back here that I've wanted to do that. But we're on a timetable here and this is a bad road to have to stop on. But noooooo, you had to fucking yap your goddamn mouth so much..." He waved at one of the nearby ATVs to come over. "YO! Smiley! Get yer ass and yer medkit over here." Fat Man lifted Brunette up by her forearms and tossed her out the back into Frank's arms. "Get Yapper here fixed up and cleaned up. Then gag her and strap her to your ride. Fuck her if you feel like."

"You got it boss," the somber looking man named Smiley said, grabbing a white kit from the back of his ATV.

Fat Man then regarded the remaining women. He looked at Lauren and let out a harrumph of laughter. "That's your Alpha Female right there, ladies. I'd follow her lead if I were you. Now we still got a long way to go and I don't want to-"

His words were cutoff when a single shot rang out across the desolate landscape. Fat Man's head jerked as a fountain of red blood spurt from one end and an impressive explosion of blood and gore went out the other side. The women all screamed in terror, Lauren included as she'd been looking his general way.

Around them, pandemonium ensued. The Raiders all shouted as gunfire erupted along a nearby embankment. Smiley was the next one to fall quickly followed by Frank. Lauren hit the deck and curled into as much of a ball as she could with her bonds and prayed that no bullets would fly their way. The gunfight was brief and then there was more shouting from men that Lauren didn't recognize the voices of.

"Up there! Get them down and cut the ropes off of them! Hurry!" a man with a deep voice said. Lauren risked a peek up and saw a handsome, muscular black man directing his men into action. Three of his soldiers leapt up into the cage with their knives at the ready. They hacked the ropes off of the four family women first and then got the blonde.

Lauren was last as a smallish soldier descended onto her. "Easy girl!" the feminine voice from behind the full biker's face mask said.

"Y-you're a woman?" she asked in astonishment.

"Lincoln Scouts, at your service," the woman soldier said with a tip of her hand to her brow while sawing at the ropes with the other. The last one snapped. "There! You're free. Get out the back. Now!"

Lauren's arms and legs felt like lead. Tiny pinpricks of pain went up and down her limbs as she regained circulation. She was pushed out the back into the arms of the black man. She looked at him and saw the hilt of a sword behind him. "Caine?" she asked in wonderment.

He snorted. "Don't I wish, babe," He grabbed her on the shoulder and pointed to the embankment. "My soldiers are up there. RUN!"

Finding a strength that she didn't know that she had left, Lauren full out ran. The woman soldier who freed her kept pace with her, helping her along. They dove to the safety of the embankment with the other Lincoln Scouts hot on their heels. "DOWN! DOWN!" the leader shouted right as more gunfire erupted. The leading elements of the Raiders, having noticed that their convoy had stopped, had returned and opened fire.

The Lincoln Scouts, now in the safety of their defensive position, returned fire. Lauren squeezed herself into a tiny ball, cowering near the woman who'd cut her free. This was not her element. After a while, the gunfire subsided and the leader was on his feet. Police the area. Get what equipment you can get and burn the rest. Then let's get the hell outta here!"

***

CHAPTER 36: The New Job

A month passed since her rescue and Lauren was feeling moody. The Governor of the City-State of Lincoln praised his scouts on a job well done and then set about getting clothes and shelter set up for the seven women that had been rescued. The four settlers found their little niche by becoming farmers and merchants to help Lincoln's steady economy. The Brunette Bitch whose nose Lauren had broken demanded a vehicle and she drove off to the west. The Blonde Bimbo also took a vehicle and went back down south to try to get back into the K.C. Hab where she'd been kidnapped from.

Lauren shuffled from job to job, trying a new one each week. She started off with the local paper but attempting to write an article just brought back painful memories of her old job back in K.C. She moved over to the printing press but found that she just didn't like the work. Then it was over to a local café where she first tried doing the bookkeeping for them and then moved out to serving when that didn't work. She found that she liked serving but something was missing.

Now she was sitting in the main receiving room of the Governor's Mansion talking with Sandra Bailey, the Governor's wife. "They tell me that you're not fitting in, honey," Missus Bailey said with deep concern. "Tell me, what's wrong? We can help you find your place where you'd be happy at."

"Truthfully?" Lauren asked, looking abashed. "I've been used as a sex toy for the better part of six months now. And..." she felt ashamed to even admit this, "and I feel worthless if I'm not fucking someone..."

"Ah," Sandra nodded, her greying tresses bobbing as she did so. "That is more common than you might think. A lot of former slaves have hard times adjusting back to normalcy... or what used to pass for it anyway. Even I had a hard time adjusting after I'd been liberated by my dear Henry."

"Y-You?" Lauren blinked. "You were a slave?"

Sandra nodded again. "And back when that happened it was just after the Flare and things weren't quite as... hm... civilized... as they are now. Things were outright ruthless. At least nowadays Raiders have some sense of discretion and a code of honor among their kind, warped as it may be. They tend to go after the ones who are ejected from the cities instead of raiding cities and Habs themselves." She gave a motherly smile to Lauren. "So, you may have noticed that I have a plethora of maids in my home here, yes?"

"Yeah," Lauren nodded.

"Well, they serve two purposes. The first is to keep the residence clean and tidy. The second is to entertain guests of ours as well as guests in the hotels in the city who are just passing through or just visiting us in order to partake of our ladies. Oh don't give me that look, young miss, you won't be a slave. You'll just appear as one. You'll have a full wage just like anyone else and a guaranteed two weeks of during your period for you to rest, relax, and recharge. If need be; think of yourself as an 'Escort' or even a 'Courtesan' of old."

Lauren blinked, not quite sure what to think about this. "I'd be paid... to sleep with men?" It sounded too good to be true.

"And women on occasion," Sandra corrected with an upraised finger. "We do get the occasional woman Raider who is so badass that no man would dare touch her. Annie Bonny, named after the ancient pirate of old, is one such woman that we see on a regular basis. At any rate, there might be times where we won't see a living soul for weeks at a time and then there will be other times in which we'll be so busy that it'll be all hands on deck. You will be properly cared for, access to our town's medical facilities, and, of course, the Lincoln Scouts are always on hand to provide security since their barracks are just next door to the Maid's Brothel."

"How would I know if I had a client, ma'am?" Lauren wondered.

"Oh that's easy. We work in rotations. One week you'll be here at the residence and the next week you'll be at the brothel. The manager over there will give out your hotel assignments each night as he likes to mix it up. You're not expected to handle more than a single client each night as we believe in quality and not quantity here. Then you'll just hang out in a waiting room with the other girls until a client arrives. Once one does, he'll say his preferences and then the manager will parade you all out in front of him so that he can make his selection."

"And if he gets... uhm... rough?"

"Then you just call for the Scouts who then dismiss him from the city. We protect our workers. All of them." Sandra said with a pointed look. "No matter if it's a laborer out in the fields, a simple merchant on the streets, or even a serving maid in a brothel. We protect our own as each and every one of us is providing a service. So, what do you say?"

*

Lauren smiled shyly as she had been trained when she was paraded out in front of a potential client. It was the start of her second week as a maid and she was enjoying it already. Her first week was at the residence learning the ins and outs of the job from the more experienced maids as well as receiving training from them on how to best serve clients. She was praised for her natural talent in bed and was told that she'll do well once she went on brothel duty the next week.

The client in question, a six-foot-tall trader named Ash was sitting in a lounge chair. Lauren had seen his partner, an even bigger and muscular man named Mason, already make his selection from the redheads a few minutes before. Ash wanted 'a change of pace' from the blondes that he normally favored. From what she'd heard from the other maids, Lauren knew that Ash and Mason were steady regulars here in Lincoln as they did their East-West route from Indianapolis Hab, up through the northern plains, on over to the Rockies and back.

"Hey," Ash said to the Manager, a short stocky man introduced to Lauren as Martin, "she's new." Ash noted, pointing right at Lauren.

"Yes sir. That's Lauren," Martin nodded with a smile. "In fact, her first night is tonight."

"How much?"

"A hundred tabs for the hour, five hundred if you want her until midnight, and a thousand if you want her overnight."

"That's highway robbery!" Ash exclaimed at the amount.

"Like I said; this is her first night and you know that we charge more for their first time."

Ash looked Lauren over as she stood there in her standard 'French Maid's' outfit. She smiled and batted her eyelashes at him while looking shy, wholesome, and sweet. In training, she was told that she had what was known as a 'girl next door' look to her so she should play that up. So, she stood there with her hands clasped behind her back, her chest jutted out, and a smile plastered on her face.

"We could always go with one of your usual girls, if you'd like," Martian said with a theatric sigh, ever the salesman. "Of course, by the next time you're in town, Lauren's rates will have dropped to the norm by that time... after have been properly broken in."

"Chance like this doesn't come often..." Ash said, pondering his tab pouch. "I can only afford four fifty. I'd love to take her all night but there's no way I can justify a thousand."

"What say four hundred and you can keep her until eleven. Would that suffice?"

"Deal!" Ash counted up the tabs and handed them over. That was the cue for the other maids to file out while Lauren waited. She was told the routine; once a client made their selection and handed out tabs, she was to leave back to the waiting room until called for again if she was not selected. If she was selected, then she stayed put like she was doing now.

Once Martin counted the tabs himself, he beckoned for Lauren to step forward. Ash smiled at her as he took her hand and led her out the lounge and up the stairs to where his room was at for the evening. Lauren noticed that one of the Lincoln Scouts followed behind them at a discreet distance. Lauren couldn't help but look back at him and he smiled and nodded encouragingly at her, silently affirming that he'd be just outside the door should the need arise.

She didn't think that a trader could cause much trouble but this was a new situation for her, so the Scout's presence outside was reassuring. Ash closed the door to his room behind them and quickly pulled Lauren into his arms. "Mmmm, you definitely are a cutie, aren't you?" he asked before leaning in and kissing her full on the mouth.

Having been through such advances before, Lauren wasn't taken totally off guard by the impromptu kiss. She relaxed and allowed his tongue to probe inside of her mouth while she pressed her body up against his while gripping his biceps for support. His hands roved up and down her back, unzipping the back of her dress in the process, with one hand then going up her skirt to grope her bottom. She let out a little squeal as he started to guide her backwards towards the bed.

Ash nudged Lauren backwards onto the bed. She sat down then shuffled backwards to lie back while he took his shirt off. He wasn't too unpleasing to the eye as he did have some muscle and well defined arms that was probably borne of multiple hours and days lifting trade goods off of whatever conveyance he had. Ash stared down at her with a lustful hunger in his eyes as he then divested himself of his boots, socks and pants, the erection evident once he was totally naked. He clambered onto the bed and reached up to grab at the lace cuffs at her shoulders to pull down. Her pert breasts were exposed to him as the dress was pulled off of her body.

"Mmmm... nice." Ash mused looking at her. With the dress gone, Lauren was clad only in her maid's hat, panties, garter belt, hose, heels, and a garter around her right thigh. He slid his hands up her legs, enjoying the feel of nylons over her skin as he moved up between her thighs. She parted her legs, lifting them up as she drew her knees up in response. Ash reached down to pull the crotch of her panties to one side before slowly plunging into her waiting pussy.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,113 Followers