All Comments on 'April in October'

by subdude607

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A sexy hot and loving story, with a happy ending

It's a feel good story, and I loved it. It's a shame the DJ didn't find out what his friend and wife had planned for him before he left, the guys could have really kept that hot mama well fucked. Thanks for the really good story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dumb Story

<p>Let me get this straight:</p>

<p>Two guys RAPE his best friend's wife (who he also secretly loves) and lets them get away, and he can even find a reason to chuckle.</p>

<p>They "make love" for five and a half weeks, and she never bothers to mention Mike wanted it to happen.</p>

<p>He spends twelve years without finding someone with whom to share his life.</p>

<p>I suppose the third point is possble, but the others?</p>

<p>I'm guessing you just didn't think this story through.</p>

<p>What really gets me is point one. Just letting them go like that. What the hell is that? </p>

<p>And there was penetration. No tests for STDs or anything?</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
He fucks his best friends wife?

and then jets a couple of weeks before he returns? Oh yeah, he's a man alright. Rather, he's a coward and let's face it, how long had he known April? She says she loved him eer since she met him? Why was that, what qualities did he posses that mae him so attractive? HOw the fuck old was he anyway? Too many questions, no real answers....it could have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just another sick one.

Go pander to your master or mistress somewhere else.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 15 years ago
Awesome story

Very nice job and very sexy!~ Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well now the first wife stole everything and he is

just wiped out. Where were the police? When was she arrested and when was the child brought home? Since he was in military housing when she disappeared and took everything including the child it would be a federal crime. Not sure why this is not pursued. Making love to the guys wife was a no brainer. Saving her from being raped was not a set up, she got drunk and was about to be used. If they had wanted to find him it would be easy enough using a variety of methods, retired military, social security, web search, to many ways to trace a person now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just plain dumb

This story is just too dumb to enjoy. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please

Please don't write anymore you're horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Alas

That was five minutes that I'll never get back...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what?

he never got his ex-wife to pay for what she did, not had he any interest in his own kid who disappeard with his ex-wife. but easyly fucked (eventhough she wanted it)his best friends wife only weeks after somebody apparantly did the same and took his wife away? and the other dumb nut april never cared to tell him during 6 month, that all of this was planned? please start to think at least a bit logic, just for the story. it's hardly believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Come on

At least write something a little belivable, this was crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ditto

Ditto...you hack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absurd

At least, maybe with a little work this would be elevated to absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Typical & boring on top of badly written!

Geez, another radiated gene mishap related to those idiots www & bonnietaylor. Notice how the lack of plotline development & bullshit are a constant theme in these sick individuals?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what the fuck was that about?

,,, anyway, I gotta run now, as I don't have time to complete this stupid question about some lame-assed gibberish nonsense the "author" thought was just so loving and moving!

bornagainbornagainabout 15 years ago
different location

For one the bitch of a wife kidnaps the kid and robs him of his life savings and the military police on the base never once tried to have her arrested or held until he showed up they lived in a military base not on a civilian complex I`m from a military family so i should know how it is there and the story should have been under either mature or romance or another catagory but LW.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
Crap.!

Stopped reading after 11" dick and should have stopped before then. Get real John Holmes.!! What a waste of your time and mine.!!! JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Long Legs??

Hpw can a woman have long legs when she is only 5'2" tall??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To many ways a parent running off with a child can

be found and arrested for running off with a child. From federal property, kidnapping? No recourse, get real. She has the car, she has ID, there are to many ways to trace her and to get her. But then again he has to be smart enough to press charges, get a lawyer, et al.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you tried

you tried ,now you must know you can't write so move on.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
different story?

Some readers read with inattention. There was no kidnapping! Sure the woman was trash, but so was her husband and our 'hero'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good but strange story

Good story but the author builds all the suspence about him betraying his friend and leaving in shame before his friend returns and then author reveals that absent man and his wife had planned the romance between his wife and his friend and his wife really loves them both. Strange story.

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You've taken an old school story and butchered it

AWFUL.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
commenting on this wasn't needed

everyone allready said you suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wasn't needed

but WBC must comment, first you read, then you spank, then in a fit of self-loathing you comment. trifecta perfecta

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
What about his own daughter?

Does he ever reconnect with her? He is an even worse shit if he didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Retired at half pay for a Navy . . .

... mid to senior level NCO or Officer (Let's say E-6, E-7, or O-4, O-5. He'd have to reach those ranks to make 20 years. 2009 monthly pay for an E-7 with 18 years of service was $3951.00 PER MONTH. Retiree gets half of that. An O-5 got $7493 PER MONTH. A retiree gets half. And living in the back of an 18 year old car??? Bull-fucking Shit!!!!

Also, since ex-wifey was married to him 16 of the 20 or 21 years he served, she gets half of his retired pay, unless he retired with disabilty pay. She divorced him and didn't ask FOR ANY OF HIS PAY, AFTER SHE CLEANED OUT HIS BANK ACCOUNTS?????? (G.I. can take military computation of disability or VA, but since VA disabilty is usually about twice, most veterans take that. There would have been continuing contacts with the State Court in Connecticut, and VA and military offices over his retirement/disability pay!!!!!!!!!) So ex-wifey walks away from her half of $2300 per month???? Not the wife you described!!!

Additionally, if he had a high enough VA disabilty rating, he would get more for his daughter---so there would be continuing contact there!

He knew nothing until the day she left??????? Then how the fuck did she file for and get a divorce?????????? More cowshit, author!

Cleaned out the furniture in their apartment in Government Quarters? When I lived in (Army) Government quarters, the furniture was Uncle Sam's. If she cleaned out Uncle Sam, Uncle would come looking for her.

Next, fucking the civilian spouse of any servicemember while the service member was deployed/TDY, etc, is truly the lowest of the lowest! The protagonist didn't know the family wanted him to fuck her, neither told him before or after he started fucking her!! Lowest slime on the face of the earth is the protagonist!!!!!

Oh, and an 11 inch dick.

All your stories get 1 star for this piece of shit.

Stop writing, asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You lost me at 11 inch cock and 3 hours.

I know that this is primarily a fantasy story site, but just what holes were you going to put that thing in a 5 foot 2 inch woman?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Navy

LW stories always paint Navy wives with a re brush. Surely they aren't all whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ah, the 26th Troll

still reading stories he claims to hate, lol

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

@anon: the 3 hours i believe.

What I'm missing is information about his ex-wife and daughter. I can't believe that he gave up his daughter so easily. And I don't think that she could take him to the cleaners without reason. I hope the laws in US prevent this, even though I know they have really stupid laws over there.

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

I'd imagine the Navy would've taken him back and this lacks tons of details

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous