April's Mother Sherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I spent the rest of the day packing my suitcase with enough clothes to last me a week and wondering how my April was. Had she had been able to 'convince' Fred to be her 'Daddy' and take her virginity? I was just now realizing I had been in love with this man for most of my life, and the thought of meeting him again was making me both apprehensive and extremely horny.

By this time, it was evening, so I decided to take a bath and go to bed early. I filled the tub and added bubble bath before I undressed and took my purple 7" 'artificial man' with me into the tub. I relaxed in the hot sudsy water, and pretended it was Fred Thompson whose cock was buried inside me, giving me multiple orgasms, instead of my purple plastic friend.

When the water started to cool, I decided that three orgasms was enough, so I pulled the plug and let the tub drain as I dried off. I set my alarm for 4:30AM, because I new Floyd would have to leave at 6AM to be able to drop me off at the bus depot and make it back across the river to East Peoria and make it to work on time at 7AM. I climbed into bed nude and dreamed about my daughter and me double-teaming her new 'father'.

The alarm jarred me awake, and I ran to the bathroom to empty my bladder. I did my 'morning ritual' and dressed in a plain white cotton bra and panties, a white blouse, a blue plaid pleated skirt, and nude thigh highs for my trip. I slipped into my dark blue flats and put on a navy cardigan before I went to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee and two pieces of toast. I ate 'breakfast' and poured the remainder of the coffee into my insulated travel mug. I looked at my watch and realized I had ten minutes.

I put on my coat, put my purse over my shoulder, grabbed my bag with one hand, and my travel mug with the other and headed out the back door. I put down my bag and locked the door, picked it up and walked into the driveway I shared with Floyd, just as he was backing out of his garage.

I climbed into the passenger seat of his Jeep Cherokee, and as we were driving over the Shade-Lohman bridge across the Illinois river, Floyd asked, "So, this guy April is staying with, is he going to be her new daddy?"

I blushed and said, "I hope so Floyd. I've known Fred since I was thirteen, but he was a married man then. He's a widower now but I'm not sure how he feels about me. I guess that will be up to him."

He grinned and said, "Sherry, I've known you since April was in diapers, and I always sensed you were 'carrying a torch' for someone. If this is the guy and he's available, you're a damn fool if you don't go after him."

I leaned over and kissed my friend on the cheek and said, "Thank you Floyd. I wasn't sure what to do, but you just helped me make up my mind." A few minutes later he pulled up in front of 407 SW Adams St. in Peoria. I climbed out and made my way to the lobby of the City Link bus terminal to wait for the Greyhound bus that would be arriving in an hour.

I went to the counter where I had them stamp my internet ticket, checked my bag through to St. Louis, and then sat down next to an older grey-haired lady who told me her name was Shirley. She immediately engaged me in a conversation by telling me that she was going to Louisville to visit her daughter and grandchildren. I responded by telling her I was visiting my daughter in St. Louis to celebrate her twenty-first birthday.

She said, "Well at least we can keep each other company until we reach Champaign." As she kept droning on, I discovered she was a widow, had six children and fourteen grandchildren spread all over the country from Boston to Seattle, and spent her time traveling to visit them while still maintaining her home on Malone St. on the south side of Peoria.

When she stopped to take a breath, I told her I was a single mother and a Nurse at Pekin hospital, and my daughter was working in St. Louis.

Before I got a chance to finish, the loudspeaker announced the arrival of the Greyhound bus from Moline and Galesburg. Then it said, "Passengers for Champaign, Indianapolis, and Louisville should be ready to board in ten minutes."

I stood, grabbed my purse and travel mug, and helped Shirley with the six shopping bags that held her belongings. We made our way out of the lobby/waiting room, and across the covered tarmac where the City Link busses were parked, to the far side where the Greyhound bus had just parked. We sat on a bench and waited until the passengers who were ending their journey in Peoria got off the bus and watched as their bags were unloaded. Then I saw my bag, along with several others loaded into the luggage compartment under the buss.

When the driver told us that we could board, I again helped Shirley with her 'baggage', and we found a pair of seats together near the rear of the bus. After we stored her 'belongings' in the overhead rack, Shirley said that sitting by the window made her sick, so I climbed in first and let her have the seat on the aisle. After everyone on board settled into their seats, the driver announced that we were leaving, and the buss lurched forward out of the depot. When we were accelerating down the entrance ramp of eastbound I-74, Shirley repeated, "Well, at least we can keep each other company all the way to Champaign." I just smiled and nodded.

After about ten minutes of travelling and listening to Shirley's constant banter, I realized that she wasn't asking for my input on anything she said, so I sipped on the coffee in my travel mug and simply nodded occasionally, to give her the impression I was paying attention.

By the time we stopped to discharge and pick up passengers in Normal, I had finished my coffee, and was beginning to get drowsy from my seatmate's incessant droning, but I managed to put on a good show of 'listening' nearly all the way to Champaign.

Later, I was awakened by the driver announcing, "We will be arriving in Champaign in ten minutes." Shirley smiled and asked me, "Did you have a nice nap, sweetie?" I apologized and told her I wasn't used to waking up so early because I normally worked the afternoon shift at the hospital. She said, "Don't worry dear, I know I tend to ramble on."

Soon we rumbled into the Champaign Mass Transit District building, a mid twentieth century stone and brick structure that looked old when compared with the much newer facility in Peoria which had been constructed in the early 2000's. When the bus stopped moving, and the driver announced we had arrived in Champaign, he opened the door, and I grabbed my purse and travel mug, and stood up. I squeezed past my traveling companion and said, "It has been very nice riding with you Shirley, I hope the rest of your trip is pleasant." She smiled and returned the compliment before I walked down the aisle to the front of the bus.

As I stepped on to the pavement, I saw my bag being loaded onto a cart, and I went to the lobby/waiting room, to check on the arrival time of the bus I was taking to St. Louis. I found my bus was on time, and after they stamped my ticket, I saw there was a Subways at the other end of the building as I was heading to the ladies' room to empty my bladder and freshen up.

As I was washing my hands afterward, I rinsed out my travel mug, and headed to Subways where I got a flatbread turkey club and a large Sprite. I went back to the waiting room where I ate my lunch and waited for my bus to arrive. When I finished my meal, the bus had not yet arrived, so I went back to subways to refill my drink. As I was walking back, I heard the announcement that my bus had arrived, so I filled my travel mug with what was left in my cup from Subways and threw the empty in the trash.

As I was boarding the bus, I saw my bag being loaded into the luggage compartment, and once onboard, I chose a seat near the center of the bus in a row where all four seats were vacant and sat on the driver's side next to the window. I was relieved when no one sat next to me and settled in for the last leg of my trip. When The bus left the station I relaxed, sipping on my drink, and thinking about my daughter and Fred. I hoped that they had consummated their relationship, and soon the rumbling noises of the bus lulled me to sleep.

I dreamt that I was in an unfamiliar bed, and I was being made love to. My body was being kissed and caressed by two people. One was a young woman, and the other was an older man. I felt both of my nipples being sucked on, simultaneously, and fingers sliding In and out of my vagina and asshole.

Then, what felt like a large cock was driving into my vagina, and when I opened my eyes, I saw a wet hairless vulva in front of my mouth. It was dripping a mixture of a woman's juices and a man's sperm into my mouth.

I stuck out my tongue, and tasted the mixture of the products of copulation, and heard my daughter's voice say, "Yes Mommy, eat daddy's come out of my pussy!" I dined on the vagina in front of me as I enjoyed my own being pounded and lost track of time.

When I felt my own vagina spasming around the erect penis that was driving into me, causing it to erupt, I heard a familiar male voice say, "Oh Baby, you're so tight!" as I felt my womb being filled by a half-dozen huge squirts of cum.

Just then the bus hit a bump, and I was startled awake. I soon realized that my panties were soaked, but my skirt had ridden up, and it had stayed dry. Realizing that the bus's seat was also soaked, I stood up carefully, grabbed my purse, and 'accidentally' spilled the small amount of Sprite that was left in my travel mug onto the seat, camouflaging my 'discharge'.

I made my way to the back of the bus and was grateful that the restroom was unoccupied. Once safely inside with the door locked, I slipped my soiled panties off, and rinsed them in the sink. I wrung them out as well as I could, wrapped them in several paper towels, and put them in my purse. Next, I wet two paper towels and wiped my nether region. When I could still smell the aroma from my arousal, I sprayed some White Linen on myself. The stinging it caused was better than the embarrassment of the entire bus smelling my aroused pussy.

I grabbed a large handful of paper towels and headed back to my seat. When I got there, I arranged the towels, so they covered the 'wet spot' on my seat, and carefully sat on top of them, making sure my skirt would not get wet. When I finally settled into my seat, I noticed we were now beginning to enter a suburban area that I assumed was the E. St. Louis area of Illinois.

Before long, we were traveling through the maze of interstate interchanges that led to the bridge across the Mississippi River. Once we crossed the river, it wasn't long before we had navigated the city streets and were pulling into the St. Louis Bus Depot and hotel complex. As we pulled into the space that was marked 'Greyhound', I saw my daughter April next to a tall handsome man with salt-and-pepper colored hair and they were walking toward the bus.

When I stood up, I noticed that the paper towels that I had been sitting on were only slightly damp, and my naked bottom was completely dry. I gathered up the paper towels, wadded them up and stashed them in my purse. I looked at the seat, and saw that it didn't look wet, or even discolored. I sighed as I realized that my 'accident' would not be noticed and exited the bus.

When I stepped onto the sidewalk, I saw April running toward me, at full speed. I braced for the impact, and when it happened we hugged. I looked over my daughter's shoulder and recognized the gentleman that was walking towards us as an older version of the man that had been my teenage crush.

When he was standing next to us, I let go of my daughter and hugged Fred as tight as I could. When I let go, he held me at arms-length and said, "My goodness Sherry, you have certainly grown since the last time I saw you."

I smiled and replied, "Fred, you look exactly as I remember you." He chuckled and looked lovingly at me and mumbled something about being an old man. I handed him my ticket and baggage claim slip, and said, "Darling, it's been a long trip and I really have to pee, would you please get my bag?" He smiled and said he would, so I grabbed April's hand and we went to the ladies' room together.

When we reached the bathroom, I noticed it was empty, so I led April to the handicapped stall, closed and latched the door behind us. As I sat on the stool, emptying my bladder, I asked my daughter, "Baby, how was your 'first time' with your 'new Daddy'?"

She giggled and said, "It was wonderful Mommy, do you want a taste?" as she walked forward and lifted her skirt, revealing that she was also pantiless, and very wet. I leaned forward and stuck my tongue between her nether lips and tasted her arousal as well as Fred's seed. I dined on her until she came, filling my mouth with her nectar and some of his seed.

When she pulled herself together, I stood up and we kissed. Then she told me about her Sunday, starting with climbing nude into her 'Daddy's' bed at midnight, and ending up with the last load he had deposited into her vagina, just before they left to pick me up. I told her how yummy he tasted and told her about my 'wet dream' while riding on the bus.

April grinned and said, "I know you cleaned it up, but I need to taste you Mommy." She sat on the toilet, and I raised my skirt as I moved close to her. She kissed my vulva that had started to ooze and grasped my ass as she stuck her tongue into me and dined until I came. When she finished licking up my juices, we both washed our hands and faces before leaving the bathroom, not bothering to wash our nether regions. We both knew that both of our 'Kitties' would be receiving a lot of attention very soon.

I disposed of the paper towels from my purse in the trash before we left the Ladies room, and soon saw Fred waiting for us with my bag. We made our way to the parking deck, and climbed into Fred's pickup, all sitting together in the large front seat. Before we started to move, April asked, "Daddy, can I show Mommy my picture on your phone?"

Fred handed his phone to April, and she unlocked it. When she held it up in front of me, I saw an extremely sharp photo of a very wet, pink vulva spread open wide enough that I could see the pink clitoris and hood at the top, both the outer and inner lips spread open, and the pee hole right above the gaping open vagina. I thought it was the sexiest, most beautiful photo I had ever seen. I recognized it as the one I had just tasted and wondered if mine looked as beautiful as hers. I would soon find out, because Fred was more that happy to photograph me.

Before long, we had crossed the river and were back in Illinois, and soon, we turned off the interstate and were driving through downtown Alton. When we reached the edge of the downtown area, we drove up a hill, and were in a suburban looking area that looked like the parts of Pekin where the 'rich people' lived. Five minutes later we pulled into the driveway of a house that looked like it belonged in Country Club Hills.

Fred grabbed my bag from the bed of the truck and led us into his home. When we were inside, he said, "Why don't you ladies get settled in while I fix us all something for dinner." I picked up my bag and followed my daughter up the stairs where she led me into a bedroom that was painted pink and purple, and decorated for a young girl.

When we got inside, she closed the door, and said, "O.K. mommy, strip." We both took off all our clothes, and April grabbed two large tee shirts, and told me to follow her to the bathroom. Once there, April filled the tub, and we both got in as soon as it was full. We washed each other, and when April noticed my pussy had a 5 o'clock shadow, she got her shaving cream and razor, and shaved me until my vulva was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Then after we rinsed each other off and dried ourselves, April put moisturizing cream on my freshly shaved 'Kitty' and massaged me until I started to get wet.

As we were drying ourselves, I looked at us in the large bathroom mirror. I realized how much alike we looked. I was twenty years older than my daughter, but the resemblance was remarkable. We looked enough alike to be sisters, with the exception that my boobs were a full cup size larger than hers. While they had really grown during my pregnancy, they had only reduced in size a little since my baby had stopped nursing and still did not sag at all.

She gave me a large black Led Zeppelin tee shirt, and she put on an equally large tan Lynyrd Skynyrd tee shirt. We fixed each other's hair and makeup, and as we walked out of the bedroom, we smelled dinner.

As we were walking back to the kitchen, April said, "After we eat dinner, we'll take Daddy into the family room, and get him all 'worked up'. Then I'll leave you two alone and go to bed. I'm still a little bit sore from yesterday and this morning. Daddy has a really big cock, so enjoy yourself. I'll join you tomorrow, and we can 'double team' him then."

I kissed my daughter and said, "Thank you Baby, I think I have wanted this since your grandma told me all about sex just after I first met Fred." We both saw Fred do a doubletake when we came down the stairway holding hands, and we both made sure that he was looking when we hopped upon the stools of the snack bar in such a way that he could clearly see that we weren't wearing panties.

When he turned back around and started serving our dinner, which was a spicy version of goulash that was quite good, I could see a prominent bulge in the crotch of his jeans and smiled to myself. Fred tried to make conversation while we ate, but I could tell he was distracted, and after we helped him clean up afterwards, he handed April and I wine glasses, and told us to have a seat on the couch in the family room adjacent to the kitchen/dining room. when he joined us, he sat between us on the couch with his own glass and filled all three with a generous amount of a red wine he said was 'a nice merlot'.

After the second glass, April and I were 'feeling no pain', and Fred was very relaxed as well. April winked at me, and we both removed our shirts, leaned towards ourselves, and met right in front of Fred, kissing passionately and fondling each other's boobs. When we broke our embrace, my hand came to rest on Fred's crotch, and when I squeezed his manhood that was straining to be released from it'd denim prison, I said to my daughter, "It looks like Freddie wants to 'come out and play'."

April unbuckled her 'Daddy's' belt and the top button of his jeans, and I unzipped his fly. We each grabbed one side of the waistband of his jeans, and when he raised himself off the couch, we pulled them down to his ankles. Next, I reached into his boxers and freed his hard cock from its 'prison'. April watched as I swallowed 'Daddy's' cock until my lips were touching his pubes. I backed off, and repeated what I had just done, only this time I swallowed when I had it all the way in.

He groaned, and pulled my head off his cock and said, "Sherry, that feels amazing, but you have me almost ready to cum. I have been dreaming about making love to you since I learned that April was your daughter."

He picked me up like I weighed nothing, and lowered me onto his lap and said, "Grab my cock and put it in you." I did what he asked, and when he got half way in me, it felt like I was being split open by it. He held me there until my vagina relaxed, and then he lowered me until I felt the head of his cock pressing against my cervix.

He kissed me then and whispered in my ear, "You feel really good wrapped around me, let's fuck." For the next twenty minutes he bounced me up and down on his cock until I felt him squirting his seed inside of me after he made me cum twice.

When I 'came to', My daughter kissed Fred and I and said, "Mommy and Daddy, I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning, have fun." I watched as she grabbed both tee shirts and ran up the stairs toward the bedroom where we had changed clothes earlier.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers