April's Mother Sherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

When Fred wrapped his arms around Zelda and kissed her passionately, she responded in kind, and when they broke their embrace, she said, "Fred, I loved Phillip with all my heart and never cheated on him from the day we married. Today was the first time I've had another man's cock inside of me." Then she got up and said, "I need to go home now and soak in a bubble bath before I go to bed. These old bones are tired, and my pussy is sore, but I will have dinner waiting for you Saturday at five, and my bed ready for us afterward."

Zelda went upstairs and when she came back down a few minutes later, she came back down, dressed in the clothes she had worn when she arrived earlier that day. She kissed us all goodbye and went home. The sun was starting to set, so I said, "Why don't we all go to bed." My daughter and her 'Daddy' agreed, and we went upstairs to the master bedroom and the three of us fucked and made love to each other until we fell fast sleep.

The next morning, we woke up in bed together, and I climbed on 'Daddy's' hard cock and rode him while my daughter rode his tongue. After we all came together some time later, and were laying in each other's arms, Fred said, "I married my high school sweetheart when I was nineteen, and our sex life was great until her heart got too weak for the last few years before she died. I had resigned myself to the fact that I would never again enjoy the love of a woman until April walked into my life. I never knew how amazing sex could be, and you two have completely changed my life. Now I have three sexy women to keep me company and drain my testicles."

April and I both kissed him, and I said, "Fred, I have been with quite a few men in my life, but I believe that you are the best lover I have ever had. I think that I have been waiting for someone like you since the night my father took my virginity. You are the only man that has ever been better than my father, against whom I judged every man's performance. You are the only man who has been better than my Daddy. I only hope that my April will not have to wait twenty years to find someone better than you."

He smiled and said, "Why don't we shower together and have breakfast. I promised Zelda some photos of April to send to her contacts in LA. I'm probably going to be busy most of the day editing photos from our shoots."

We all climbed into the shower together, and 'played' while we washed each other. Afterward, we dressed, April and I in our oversized tee shirts and Fred in jeans and a tee shirt and went downstairs for breakfast. After we ate, April and I left Fred alone in his bedroom to edit the photos he had taken over the last several days, and spent the day thoroughly cleaning his house.

At about three in the afternoon, Fred came downstairs with a large manila envelope, and asked if April and I would mind taking it next door to Zelda's. He said he had burned a photo CD of three dozen images of April, and twelve 8"X10" prints that Zelda could use to promote my daughter to her agents on the west coast. He said he had already called Zelda, and she would be expecting us.

April and I went back upstairs and put on shorts and shoes before we headed next door to Zelda's house. She greeted us at the door wearing a brightly colored caftan that almost touched the floor. She led us into a room that had a large desk with an older desktop computer at one side, and a brown leather couch. One wall was covered by a bookcase full of books and bound magazines, and the opposite wall was covered with framed photos and magazine covers, all with images of a much younger Zelda.

"Welcome to my office, ladies," she said, motioning to the couch as she sat in the large leather office chair that seemed to dwarf her small frame behind the desk and turned on the computer. I handed the envelope to Zelda and sat on the couch next to my already seated daughter. She opened the envelope and said, "These are perfect," as she looked at the photos, and then slipped the CD into the computer's drive.

When the images started to appear on the screen, she went through them, writing down numbers on a notepad, and mumbling to herself. When she finished, she said, "These will work great. I'm going to e-mail the six former agents of mine I called this morning and attach some of these photos of April with her statistics. I am sure we will hear back from them soon."

For the next fifteen minutes, Zelda tapped away on her keyboard, and when she finally hit the ENTER key, she said, "OK, done," and put her computer in 'sleep' mode. She got up from behind her desk and stood in front of us. As she unbuttoned the front of the caftan, she said, "Looking at all of those sexy photos of April has made me horny, how about you two?" as the garment fell to the floor revealing that she was nude under it.

April and I looked at each other and smiled as we stood and took off our tee shirts and shorts. I said, "Zelda, we both fucked Fred this morning. Would you be interested in licking the remains of his cum out of our pussies?"

She led us into her bedroom and for the next two hours we took turns dining on each other. As I licked this wonderful older woman's vagina I thought, "She looks beautiful and taste's yummy. I hope my pussy in this good shape when I'm her age."

When we had thoroughly worn each other out, Zelda invited us to join her in the large spa tub on her master bathroom. We let the jets relax our muscles and stimulate our erogenous zones for a half hour, until we started to feel waterlogged. We took turns drying each other, and Zelda gave us each white fluffy robes before we returned to her office.

Zelda 'woke up' her computer and was surprised to find a response from one of six recipients of the group e-mail she had sent less than two hours earlier. She called us over and let us read the message on her screen that said:

"Good morning old friend. I was really surprised to see your message in my inbox this morning. It has been too long since we talked last at your late husband's visitation. The young lady whose photos you sent me looks very enchanting. Are you sure that she is 21, because she looks much younger. We are currently looking for models exactly like her for a 'teen oriented' campaign. If you can have her in my office Friday the 6th at 10AM, I will have the customer's agent her to interview her. Please telephone me at your earliest convenience."

I didn't say a word, but April said, "No shit!"

Zelda smiled and said, "This is real young lady. Did you see the name of the agency and the agent's name?"

Neither of us noticed, and when I looked at the top of the e-mail I saw, "Bella Agency", and that it was signed, "Alysson Pradis", I knew this was legitimate. I asked, "How do you know Alysson Pradis?"

Zelda smiled and said, "Alysson and I have been friends for years. Her uncle Henri was my agent later in my career, and I took her under my wing when she started modeling and guided her through the rough parts. I'm surprised she remembered me because it has been eight years since we last talked." Then she turned to my daughter and said, "This is a real chance for you April, can you be ready to leave for LA tomorrow morning?"

April looked at me and said, "Alysson Pradis is Lillie Rose-Depp's aunt, she's famous!"

Zelda stood and took hold of April's shoulders and said, "Yes she is young lady. This is your shot, are you ready?"

April started hyperventilating, and Zelda shook her saying, "Pull yourself together kid, this is real and it's happening now." Then she held April and hugged her as she calmed down.

Finally, April raised her head and said in a small voice, "Yes."

Zelda held her at arms-length and said, "OK, go home now and get your shit together. I'm going to arrange for the plane tickets and lodging. I'll call you later. We'll probably be leaving tomorrow, so we can arrive in LA early enough for me to get you acclimated. That way you'll be well rested for your interview on Friday."

April and I redressed and said our goodbyes to Zelda, who then sat down at her computer, presumably to make travel reservations. We let ourselves out and want back to Fred's house.

When we walked through the door, the whole house smelled like cilantro and various other Mexican spices, and we saw Fred stirring a large cast iron pot on the stove. We walked into the kitchen and April said, "That smells like Chili."

He smiled and said, "It's an old family recipe, 'wanna' taste?"

We both tasted the chili, and I said, "Very good, but it needs to cook longer." Fred agreed, he turned the burner down a little and we both went into the family room where we told him about our 'news'.

He was very excited to hear what we were telling him about how Zelda had used her contacts to help April. He was not surprised by how quickly his neighbor was able to accomplish this goal. He said, "Zelda can be like a Pit Bull when she puts her mind to something. I've known for years she had some powerful contacts in the fashion business. When she first heard April's story and saw how determined your daughter was, I could see the 'wheels' turning in her head."

Just then I noticed Fred turn his head toward the kitchen and his nostrils open while he sniffed. "It's almost done," he said, and stood before he walked back into the kitchen. He stirred the mixture and after he tasted it, proclaimed, "Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes."

I took April by the hand and lead her to the bedroom where my suitcase was. Once there, I opened it and dumped its contents on the bed. Next, I said, "Let's get your things together and put them in my suitcase. It's bigger than the backpack you've been living out of and will travel better."

We had her clothes spread out on the room's other bed when Fred announced, "Dinner is ready."

Fred had cooked some macaroni while we were going through April's clothes, so when we returned to the kitchen, Fred hat large bowls of chili mac waiting for us. As we were cleaning up after we ate, Fred's phone rung. When he answered it, he listened and put it on speaker. It was Zelda telling us that she had a flight booked for LAX leaving at 2PM. Fred said, "We should leave the house no later than eleven to allow for traffic and security clearance." Zelda agreed and said that she would knock on Fred's door at 10:30.

After dinner, April and I finished selecting her California wardrobe, and packed the suitcase. When we were done, we went to bed with 'Daddy' and we made gentle love until we fell asleep. In the morning, we made love again, took a shower together, and ate breakfast, in the nude. We finally decided to dress after cleaning up the kitchen.

We were sitting at the snack bar when the doorbell rang at ten-thirty. Fred grabbed April's suitcase and went to the front door. When he opened the door, he invited Zelda in as he took her suitcase and garment bag from her. He then went outside, presumably to load the bags into the back of his truck.

When he came back in, he sat down at the snack bar, and even though he had finished his coffee, he waited until we had all finished ours before he said, "OK ladies, we should get going now."

We all got up and climbed into Fred's truck, with April and I in the back seat, and Zelda riding shotgun. Traffic was light, and we arrived at the short-term parking lot with enough time to walk to the terminal and get the tickets stamped and the baggage checked with two hours to get through the TSA checkpoint. We kissed them goodbye and watched them until they disappeared into the crowd behind the turn-style.

As we were driving back to Alton, I started thinking, 'I have found the man who was my first crush, and I am falling in love with him for real, this time. If he loves me as much as I think he does, I want to live with him as long as he will let me. I think there is no reason for me to continue to live and work in Pekin anymore, and would really love to move down here with him. I think I will ask him if he will let me live with him permanently tonight'.

We stopped for lunch at the same neighborhood bar where Fred found April and we sat across from each other in his favorite booth. As Bridgett, the waitress was taking our order, she said, "You look just like that girl Fred took home from here last week. Are you her older sister?"

I blushed and said, "No ma'am, I'm Sherri, and April is my daughter. I have known Fred since I was a teenager when he rented a room from my father while he was working on the road."

She gushed, "My goodness, you don't look old enough to be her mother. You are so beautiful. Fred, you should marry this girl, so she can take care of you since Mary is gone."

Fred blushed and placed his order, not even acknowledging what the waitress had said. I placed my order and reached across the table and took his hands in mine. I didn't say a word, I just looked into his sad eyes and watched his expression change from sad to puzzled, and finally to acceptance.

Finally, he said, "Could something like 'us' really work?"

I looked deep into his eyes and said, "A few days ago I would have said no, yesterday, I would have said maybe, but right now, I'm certain the answer is yes. I believe I have fallen in love with you Fred. You are the kindest, gentlest man I have ever met. While it's true that you are the best lover I've ever had, the intimacy we have shared outside of the bedroom is unlike anything I have ever felt with anyone. I don't want to leave you and return to Pekin. There is nothing for me there. If you will have me, I want to quit my job and move in with you here in Alton. Do you feel the same way as I do?"

We looked at each other without saying a word for the longest time, and just when it looked like he was going to say something, Bridgette arrived with our burgers and drafts. After she left, Fred looked at me, and before he took a bite of his burger, said one word, "Yes."

We ate our meal, two greasy bacon cheeseburgers with home made potato chips and Budweiser drafts, without saying another word. When we were finished, Fred paid the bill, we left Chuck's Place, and drove to Fred's house. I was scared to death the whole way because he had said nothing after his one-word answer, but when we walked through his door, he picked me up and kissed me with more passion than I had ever felt in my life.

When we broke the kiss, he said, "Shirley, ordinarily I am a man of few words. When I found out that April was your daughter, something inside me changed. When we made love I changed even more, and when Bridgette posed that question to me, it was like a switch turned on inside me. When you answered my question the way you did, I didn't believe what I was hearing. When you asked me if I felt like you did, my stomach got tied up in knots and all I could say was 'Yes'. I couldn't believe that someone so young and beautiful could be in love with an old fart like me. That's why I didn't say anything more. I was afraid I would break down and start bawling, and I've never allowed myself to act that way in public. After my Mary died, I held myself together until I got home from the funeral. After my kids left, I cried myself to sleep for a month, and haven't allowed myself to feel anything like this until now."

He sat down on the couch with me still in his arms and said, "Yes I love you, and want to marry you, that is if you will have me."

I kissed him and said, "Yes, Fred I will marry you, and stay with you for the rest of our lives."

He stood up and carried me up to 'our' bedroom, where we undressed as quickly as was humanly possible. We skipped dinner and made love until we fell asleep, and when we woke up we did the same again.

That brings us to today. It was last night that Fred asked me to marry him, and as I am writing this story we are driving north on I-55. We just passed the exit where April was picked up while hitchhiking in Springfield, several months ago. We are heading for Pekin to rent a U-Haul trailer, so we can pack up my belongings and transport them to my new home in Alton. I have an appointment tomorrow at 10 AM with Estelle Goodwin to tender my resignation at the hospital, but right now I am looking forward to disturbing the neighbors in Pekin tonight when Fred and I try to break the old bed in the house on Third St.

Dear Readers: I hope this story answers all of your questions and satisfies your curiosity. There may be more to this story, or not. I have several other tales to write first, so please don't hold your breath.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers