April's Mother Sherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

When April disappeared down the upstairs hallway, Fred wrapped his arms around me and stood up as he kicked off the jeans that were still around his ankles. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, as he started walking toward the stairway. When he started climbing the stairs, every step he took drove his still hard cock into my vagina causing my whole body to spasm and give me mini-orgasms.

When we got to the master bedroom, he bent over and gently laid me on his bed before he took off his shirt and cum soaked boxers. He walked around to the foot of the bed and knelt between my feet. He started to kiss, nibble and suck on each of my toes, and started kissing my feet. Then he worked his way up my calves and my thighs, and by the time he reached my pussy, I was nearly insane with lust.

When he used his thick calloused fingers to spread open my leaking pussy, my juices were flowing out of me like a river, and when he stuck his tongue into my vagina, I exploded and wrapped my legs around his head, trapping him there. When I regained consciousness, my legs had released him, and he was crouching over me, his face coated with my juices. When he kissed me, I could taste myself on his lips and tongue, and I moaned into his mouth.

When our lips parted he asked, "Are you ready?" When I felt the head of his cock rubbing against the opening of my vagina, I nodded, and he drove into me. When he hit bottom, I started to orgasm, and nearly lost consciousness. He stayed buried in me until I stopped spasming, and when I opened my eyes and smiled, he started pummeling me. As we fucked, I remembered my father's words on the night he took my virginity. I realized then that Fred was 'the one' as I felt him squirting his seed into me again.

I don't know how long we continued our lovemaking, or how many different positions we used, but I remember falling asleep on top of him with his cock still buried in me, with our combined juices oozing out of my vagina and covering his scrotum.

When I awoke, the first thing I realized was that my pussy was being licked. When I opened my eyes, I saw a mass of red curly hair covering my crotch and realized that it was my daughter that was licking my 'Kitty'. When my eyes focused, I saw that Fred was standing behind her, and seemed to be fucking her 'doggie-style' as she dined on me.

Just then, my pussy started to spasm, and I came on my daughter's tongue, as her vagina clamped down on her 'Daddy's' cock, and we all came together.

When we all 'came back to earth', 'Daddy' said, "Let's all shower together." April and I agreed that was a good idea because we were all sweaty and covered in each other's cum. The three of us got into the oversized shower and took turns washing ourselves until we were clean.

Fred dressed in a tee shirt and an old pair of jeans while April and I donned the tee shirts we had worn the previous evening, and we all went down to the kitchen for breakfast. As we were eating, April asked, "Daddy, would you take some pictures of Mommy like you did of me?"

When he said he would, I asked, "Why would you want pictures of me? I'm just an old lady."

Fred then said, "I beg your pardon Sherry, you are a sensuous beautiful woman, and I would love to photograph you. In fact, I think I will call Zelda and see if she will come over and give you the 'professional' treatment and work her 'magic' on you. She made April look like a fashion model, and I'm sure she can do the same for you."

He picked up his phone and dialed a number. He walked out of the room for a few minutes, and when he came back, he said, "She'll be right over, and she's bringing some more dresses and shoes with her." April squealed, and Fred asked, "You wear the same sizes as April does, don't you?" When I told him I did, but my boobs were bigger than hers, he said, "That shouldn't make any difference, I was more concerned with your shoe size."

About thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang, and Fred said, "That should be Zelda, would you get that Sherry, April and I need to go downstairs and get the studio ready."

I answered the door and to a lovely platinum blonde haired older woman carrying an arm full of clothes, a large makeup case, and a large shopping bag full of shoes. She smiled at me and asked, "Would you mind helping me with these, dear?"

I took the case and shoes and held open the door for her as she walked into the house like she owned it. After she laid the clothes across the back of the family room couch, she said, "I'm Zelda, and you must be April's mother Sherry. Let me look at you."

As she looked me over, I did the same to her. Her face was lovely, with character lines that were subtle. She was a about my height in the stilettos she was wearing, resembled Hellen Mirren the actress, and carried herself regally. She had an amazing shape, great looking boobs, with legs and an ass most women my age would kill for. I thought, 'Wow, I hope I look that good when I'm her age'.

When we were finished 'appraising' each other, she said, "You are the image of your lovely daughter. Please take off your shirt so I can have a better look at you."

I took the shirt off without even thinking and stood silently as Zelda grasped my boobs and fondled them until my nipples got hard. When she walked around behind me and fondled my ass, I moaned quietly. When she reached around and stuck two fingers in my now wet vagina, I moaned louder. After she tasted her fingers, she said, "You are lovely dear, and you taste exactly like April. Your boobs are a little bigger than your daughters, but that won't matter with the costumes I've brought."

She grabbed her makeup case and said, "Follow me," as she climbed the stairs to the bedrooms. She led me to the same bedroom that April and I had undressed in the day before. As soon as we entered the room, Zelda started undressing and said, "Sherry, you've made me as horny as April did the first time I saw her. I hope you like to eat old ladies' pussies, because I really want to eat yours right now."

I smiled at her and said, "I haven't eaten an old lady's pussy in more than ten years, but I remember how good my mommy's tasted and yours looks yummy."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately as we fell onto the bed. I kissed my way down to her large firm natural boobs and sucked on her big puffy nipples wondering how they still defied gravity at her age. I worked my way down to her soft white downy covered vulva and licked her from her asshole to her very prominent clitoris. When she started to shake and moan loudly, I stuck two fingers in her vagina and 'tickled' her G spot until she came, drenching me in her juices.

When she regained her composure, she kissed me and said, "I can see now who taught April how to make a woman cum. You were a good teacher Sherry."

Zelda crawled on top of me and started caressing and kissing my boobs. She worked her way down to my pussy and started doing things with her tongue and fingers that took me to places I had never been before. When she finally let me 'come down', I asked, "Zelda, I love what you just did. Will you please teach me how to do that?"

Zelda kissed me and said, "I will gladly Sherry, but right now I need to get you ready for your photoshoot." We went into the same bathroom where April and I had used the previous day, and Zelda used a washcloth and hand towel to 'clean me up'. Then she sat me on the toilet and started applying my makeup. When she was done with the foundation, blush, eye shadow and liner, and lipstick, she styled my hair. When I stood up to look at myself, I barely recognized the face that was looking back at me.

Next, she put pink tinted lip gloss on my nipples and my labia majora to make them look wet, and when I looked at myself in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door I smiled when I saw what looked like a horny porn star.

When she was done dressing me in a sexy pink chiffon dress that showed more cleavage than anything I had ever worn, and a pair of pink sequin covered pumps, I looked in the full-length mirror and thought to myself, 'I'd fuck that woman'.

After Zelda put on a sheer pink robe that didn't conceal any of her 'charms and a pair of pink flats, she said, O. K. Sherry, let's go. I followed her through the house and down the stairs to what I learned was the basement. When I turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs, I saw what looked like all the pictures I had seen of photo studios in the fashion magazines that April and I used to read together.

At the far end of the room was a bed with a white painted headboard and covered with a floral bedspread and had pillows covered with matching shams leaning against the headboard. The bed was surrounded by studio lights, and my daughter was talking to her 'Daddy' who was holding a very expensive looking black camera.

Zelda and I walked over to them, and she asked Fred, "OK, how do you want her?"

He looked at her and said, "I think I'll leave that up to you, Boss. You did a fantastic job when I shot April, so I'm going to trust your judgement today.

Zelda thought for a moment, and said, "Why don't we try some without the bed first."

As Fred and April moved the bed Zelda checked me over under the studio lights and made sure that my makeup and hair were perfect. Then she made a few minor adjustments in the dress I was wearing and positioned me in the center of the grey rug on the floor.

Zelda stepped back and told me how to pose and Fred took photos when she told him to. After he had taken more than two dozen shots, Zelda adjusted my dress to show more cleavage and eventually showing my bare breasts. Then she had me hike up my skirt to show my bare ass and pussy. As he was taking the last few shots of my bare pussy, 'close up', I saw her talking to my daughter, and saw her disappear up the stairway.

When Fred finished shooting, Zelda led me to a 'dressing room' in the corner of the basement. She had me take off my dress and shoes and freshened my makeup. Soon my daughter came into the room with three other dresses and matching shoes. She helped Zelda dress me in a pale blue dress and matching heels before Zelda led me back to the studio for more photos.

For the next hour, I posed following Zelda's instructions, Fred took photos, and we changed 'costumes', until I had worn six different dresses of different designs and colors.

After he finished photographing me in the last dress, Zelda told Fred, "OK, bring back the bed, as she led me back into the dressing room. Once there, she helped me out of my dress and shoes, and said, "Now we're going to have fun." For the next hour, she dressed me in several different sets of very skimpy lingerie that were either see through or had openings in them, allowing my nipples and vulva to be exposed.

Finally, she had me pose on the bed completely nude. At first, she had me pose so that my nipples and vulva were hidden, and gradually had me pose more provocatively. Eventually she had me posing with my legs spread wide open and my fingers spreading my vagina wide open. Then she had me lift my butt up in the air, so she could slide a large white bath towel under me, and whispered to me, "Play with your nipples and finger your pussy, I want Fred to get photos of you cumming."

I started doing what she asked as I thought, 'Wow being a model is a lot of fun.' Before long I got so aroused that I didn't notice the sound of the shutter clicking or the flash of the strobes. When I felt myself starting to orgasm, I spread my legs and spread the mouth of my pussy open, so Fred could get photos of my juices flowing out of my spasming vagina.

When I was coming down, I felt someone licking my pussy, and when I opened my eyes, I saw my naked daughter licking me, and realized that Fred was now photographing the two of us. I tapped April on her shoulder and motioned for her to come into my arms.

I don't know how long we made love to each other on the bed under the studio lights, but I was aware that Fred was photographing our every move. When we were finally exhausted from our incestual Sapphic romp, we lay in each other's arms and heard Zelda and Fred clapping and saying, "Bravo!"

April and I got out of the bed, held hands, and took a bow. This caused Fred and Zelda to laugh uncontrollably. I then realized that my daughter and I were covered with sweat and other bodily fluids. I asked Fred, "Is there a shower we can use down here?"

He pointed to the space between the dressing room and the washer and dryer and said there were towels on the shelf in the dressing room. We washed and 'played with' each other, and I put on the tee shirt April had brought down for me while she put hers back on. When we walked back into the main room, we saw Fred and Zelda on the bed, nude and moaning as they made out like a couple of teenagers.

They broke their embrace and Fred started kissing his way down her body until he reached her vulva. He spread her legs as far as her hips would allow, and when he drove his tongue into her vagina, she moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around his head, trapping him in 'Heaven'. Before long, we could see her start to shake and moan as she orgasmed.

He kept up his assault until Zelda released her grip on my head and pushed me away, saying, "Enough, I'm too sensitive." He climbed up and they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately.

Zelda broke the embrace and said, "Fred, put that big cock in my pussy and fuck me now!"

He raised up, aimed his erection at the entrance of her womanhood and pushed himself into the seventy year-old vagina of his next door neighbor, slowly and steadily. She closed her eyes as he started in, and a few seconds after he 'hit bottom', she opened her eyes and said, "Fuck me now, Fred."

He slowly pulled back out about half way, and pushed back in. He continued stroking out and in, increasing his speed and intensity and eventually she was pushing back. Soon they were slamming against each other like a jackhammer against a broken concrete sidewalk.

It didn't take long for them get close to the 'edge', and soon he lost control. You could tell that he was filling her with his seed by the expression on her face, and as she screamed at the top of her lungs, shook uncontrollably, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

They hung onto each other until their heartbeats and breathing slowed to a normal rate, and when he rolled off her, she turned to face him, and they looked glassy eyed at each other.

Finally, he kissed her, and said, "Thank you Zelda, I have wanted to make love to you for a very long time. When Mary was dying, she told me it was alright if I spent 'some time' with you after she was gone. I'm sorry I took so long to do this, it was wonderful. By the way, would you like to share a shower?"

She smiled and said, "I would love to Fred. Phillip would never allow me to bathe with him, and seldom even let me see him naked. Don't get me wrong, I loved my husband and never cheated on him during our fifty-year marriage, but your cock is much larger than his was. You also did an amazing job of 'preparing' me for that 'monster' of yours, and what we just did really felt good, but now I am really sweaty and a little sore."

When April and I started clapping, they were startled from their post-coital bliss, and both blushed.

I spoke first, saying, "We've all fucked each other now, but I have to admit, that was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. You two really put on a great show. The shower is yours, my daughter and I are going upstairs no to give you guys some privacy. We are going to start dinner, so take your time. We can look at the photos Fred took later, after we eat."

We went upstairs and found some containers marked 'Marinara Sauce with Meat' in the freezer. We defrosted it and warmed it up in a saucepan. We boiled some spaghetti and made a salad and were just setting the table when Fred and Zelda came upstairs.

We all sat down to dinner, and as we ate, Zelda told us about her life with her late husband and her career as a 'petite' model. She explained how 'shorter' women are often fooled by predators like Ralph, because you need to be no shorter than 5' 7" to do runway or fashion work. Then she explained about the 'niche' market she worked in and was planning on promoting April to some of her former employers. Then she said, "As a matter of fact, I'll be on the phone first thing tomorrow, and I'll call you as soon as I know anything."

I thanked her for her kindness and said, "Zelda, you are a wonderful woman, and I can see that you and Fred have a very special connection. Is it true that your first time with him was today?"

Zelda smiled and said, "Sherry, you and your daughter are so sweet. I have never met a mother and daughter who are closer than you are. My husband and I never had any children and he died eight years ago. Fred's wife and I were best friends, and although she was very close to their daughters, you two are almost like sisters. Mary told me when she found out her cancer was incurable, that I should 'take care' of Fred after she was gone. I have been hinting that I was 'available' to this wonderful man, but he didn't catch on until after your daughter showed up. I hadn't been fucked by anything that wasn't plastic since Phillip died, and Fred is much bigger than my husband was, so I really lost it."

Zelda kissed him and said, "Fred, I would really like for us to make this a steady thing. However, at my age, it will take me some time to recover from our romp downstairs. Why don't you come over to my house next Saturday evening for dinner, and stay the night?" He told her that it was a date and kissed her so passionately that I could see her start to swoon.

After dinner, we all went into the family room to enjoy some wine. April and I sat on either side of Zelda, and I explained my family's 'unusual' religious views and the practice of having the father relieve his daughter of her virginity. I was surprised that Zelda had heard of our sect and was familiar with our practices. She said, "When you think about it, a father 'taking care' of his daughter actually makes a lot of sense, and I can see now how much Fred cares about both of you."

I explained my dynamic with my daughter, saying, "I was very close to both of my parents, and when April's 'father' decided not to stick around after she was born, the four of us became closer than most families are. After my parents died, I guess April and I bonded more like siblings than parent and child."

Zelda then looked at Fred and said, "Now that I see the three of you together, I can see how much you all care about each other and can tell that it is much more than lust. I am sure that there is a lot of love between you. Have you thought about how you are going to explain your relationship to Bonnie and Janet?"

Fred frowned and said, "I hadn't thought that far ahead Zelda. Their mom died six years ago, and I was just getting used to living alone when April dropped into my life. When I found out who her mother was, I started rethinking my life. When I shared a bed with both of them, my world turned upside down, and I completely forgot about my children, let alone my grandchildren."

He continued, "Janet only lives about 300 miles away, but I only see her and Samantha on Christmas and Easter when I drive up to Schaumburg, and I haven't seen Bonnie and Shelby since their mom's funeral because Seattle is 'too far' to drive. I know I need to tell them about 'us' but didn't think about how to tell my girls about my relationship with these two lovely ladies until just now."

Zelda got up, walked over, and sat next to Fred and said, "Don't worry dear, I talk to all four of your 'girls' on Facebook nearly every day. Just leave it to me, I'll feel them out about this 'matter'. I won't tell them anything about April and Sherry until I know for sure, how they might feel about their dad having a 'love interest'."

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers