All Comments on 'April's New Curves Ch. 02'

by ReginaFilangie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
patrick918patrick918about 7 years ago
another great !!

read your first one and now this ......... please more from april's new curves !! its been a great story so far .. and hehe whens april gonna find out shes prego with daddys bby ?? lol

ReginaFilangieReginaFilangieabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, patrick918!

Hey, patrick918. Thanks for your compliment and for your comment.

You're not the first one to ask to make April pregnant. I wasn't planning heading in that direction, but should I? I was never turned on by teenage pregnancy, but it seems like plenty of people are (a lot of these stories do end that way). Can we have a open and honest discussion here? Why is pregnancy a turn on? Is it especially erotic cuz it's incest or is any pregnancy arousing? I am genuinely curious.

Lee2012Lee2012about 7 years ago
Regina

Having the female in the incest story pregnant is a dark fantasy of a lot of guys. More so if it's the father that got his daughter prrgnant.

Enough of that. Great story, but lengthen your story line a bit to keep all us pervesom the edge of our collective seats. Tried to give you 5 * but only four registered, sorry. Fantastic content, no mis-directions and no grammer or spelling errors that I saw.

Keep sunmitting

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pregnancey topic:

I believe the thought of pregnancy is in our dna, it can be a major turn on for a man to see his woman carrying his progency. A continuation of his line. But really i think the most turn on for men is when a woman is comfortable with herself while being pregnant and feeling sexy, the "aura" that comes out in a woman that has that attitude and mind set can be a powerfull thing. Those are my thoughts on it.

As far as your story goes, you are the creator and it can be "influenced" by readers comments but shouldnt be dictated by them. Let it unfold at your own pace with your own style otherwise it wont be your story.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 7 years ago
Awesome

It's funny, in a way, that I kept thinking she is going to get knocked up. I don't end a fantasy incest (mother or sister) in pregnancy usually. I want to get away with the crime without complications. April is certainly giving enough to father and brother it would be easy to happen. Your story has my thoughts going in multiple directions; I'm sure I will like any direction this story takes. Good job and keep it up!

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That IS dark... to want to impregnate your own daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yess!

That was fantastic! It had me hard as a rock the whole time. 5 *.

Personally, I'd like to see the story develop into an open love triangle between April, her dad and Jay. Imagining her being spit roasted by them is really hot!

Well done and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good, but...

I found chapter 2 hot as well...but....not as much as the original (see my glowing review of the original). There you kept it simple and it worked. Here, some contradictions at work (while this is fiction and fantasy, there has to be some believability), the story zigs and zags....the whole brother thing didn't belong in here....maybe chapter 3....also could do with editing review, I spotted couple of errors

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous