April's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

Jill got there and before leaving with the kids checked on April. "Hey, I'll take the kids to school then come back." She nodded.

Jill did just that. She came in and April was over the toilet puking again. Jill came in and got a wash rag, and brought it to April. "Did you think it was something you ate?"

"I puked all that up this morning around 5 A.M." As she finished, another wave of puking came. Jill sat and watched her.

"Um, are you on birth control?"

April looked up, "Ye" pausing because she just remember that she had stopped taking them. She absently forgot to take them. "OH FUCK!"

Jill just looked at her, seeing April's worry on her face. "Ok, that might be the problem. When was your last period?"

April sat and thought. "It was the 22nd of April. Oh god. This cannot be happening."

Jill saw as April started crying. "Hey, I'm going to go get a EPT for you to take. Will you be ok until I get back?" April nodded. Jill left and April just sat there thinking. Jill came back about 40 minutes later with 2 of the EPT boxes. Jill gave her a hug. April opened the box and followed the instructions. She finished and Jill came back in. They waited in silence. Time was up. They both looked at it, which showed the Plus sign. She was indeed pregnant. Jill looked at April who started crying. All Jill could do was to hold her knowing that she was in a pickle. Jill asked her who her OBGYN was. She told her it was Dr. Adams. Jill called and got her an appointment for tomorrow. Jill told her that she would pick up the kids and keep them with her tonight if April wanted. April thanked Jill and accepted that proposal.

She went to the appointment and told them what they need to know. Dr. Melissa Adams came in and gave her the results.

"Ms. Wells you are pregnant and appear to be about 7 weeks along." April started tearing up.

"Dr., What are my options?"

"Well, right now you are early enough that you have time to think it over. You can have and keep the baby, give it up for adoption or you could have an abortion. But whatever you decide, you should carefully think it over and talk with the father."

She waited a minute before speaking. "Doctor, the fetus is a result of a one night mistake between me and my brother. What are the chances that the baby will be healthy?"

Dr. Adams looked at April. "There is always a chance that the baby could have issues down the road. I can't tell you what to do. I will have them make you an appointment for next Tuesday and see what we have then."

April sat in the car, she did not know what to do. She decided to go and tell Jill. Jill was not surprised but did ask her what she was going to do. "I don't know Jill, I just don't know." She picked up the kids and went home. She made dinner for them and ate light. She took a long bath that night as to relax knowing what she had to decide.

She was puking her guts up again the next morning. It made her feel like shit. She took a shower at around 10:30. Luke had left, he was picked up by Charlotte, Jason had become Luke's best friend these last two months. She came out wearing her robe. Sarah was sitting on the bed, looking at the paperwork from the doctor's office. She had tears in her eyes as she looked up to her mother. She knew! Sarah was bright enough and had the same OBGYN as she had started taking birth control. "You're pregnant!" Sarah stated.

April knew she couldn't lie. "Yes!"

"But how? You haven't been with anyone. John has been the only guy here." It then hit Sarah like a 10-ton press. "Oh god, uncle John is the father." She nailed it. April was crying at the realization that someone, her own daughter knew the truth. Sarah came to her mother and just hugged her. They sat hugging for a few minutes. April told Sarah to go into the living room while she got dressed. She then joined Sarah on the couch.

"You can't tell anyone, only you and Jill know what is going on."

"Is that why John left?" Sarah asked. April figured it was time to tell her the truth.

"Not the baby part, he doesn't know. I only found out Thursday. I made John leave. The night you stayed over at Jill's with Jessica and Luke was at that sleepover; we mistakenly had sex." She paused. "We were both drunk and I guess we got wild. It probably started on this couch! I woke up in bed with John naked. I got up took a shower and got in a very dark place. You and Luke kept me from going even further into darkness. I got out of the shower ashamed and guilty. I came out and he was up. I told him that he raped me, violated me and to get out. I haven't talked to him or seen him since."

Sarah sat there absorbing her mother's story. "That sounds like a really fucked up situation!"

"Watch your language Sarah. But yes, it is fucked up."

"Has he tried talking to you?"

"Yes, he called but I did not answer fearing what might happen. He left a voicemail."

Sarah responded, "Can I hear it?"

April figured why not. She grabbed her cell phone and pulled up the locked message. She played it for Sarah. At the end of it, Sarah was in tears along with April.

"He loves you mom, I think you should talk to him."

"I will Sarah, after I take care of this." Sarah knew what that meant. April was planning on having an abortion.

"Mom, I know this is hard but you should at least talk to him and see where things stand. If you go and have an abortion without him knowing, you could push him away forever. Luke was happy with John around. I was too." She paused, "I should not tell you this. I heard Luke talking with his friend Jason. They were talking about Jason's dad being the baseball coach at my High School. Jake said that he wished John was his dad. I know what Luke meant. Dad was here and around but he was never here. He never played games with us, never taught Luke baseball or how to throw a football. Dad never played volleyball and helped me practice my technique." She was crying. "John did those things when he was here. I miss dad, but I miss John even more." April sat there looking at her daughter who just told her that other than financial support, John was a father to them when he came here. He talked to them, played games with and treated them like his own. She hugged Sarah and said she was going to take a walk.

She left the house and walked to the park which was two miles away and walked back. That actually made her body feel good. She thought about what Sarah told her the entire time. When she got back, she called Jill and asked her if she would keep the kids tonight and perhaps all of tomorrow. Jill said it would not be a problem.

She told Sarah, "You are right, I need to talk to John. I'm going to drop you off and go up and see him." Sarah nodded and hugged her. She took Sarah to Jill's and called Charlotte and told her Jill would pick Luke up.

She drove to John's house. She pulled into his driveway and turned off the car. She got out and rang the door bell. It took about a minute for him to open the door. He looked terrible as he had a bottle of crown whiskey in his hand. "John can I come in and we talk after you have sobered up?"

"Yeah." She stepped in, and waited a while until he had got three cups of coffee in him. She was ready to start.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of raping me. It was wrong of me, I know now that it was the booze and that I got wild and probably started it. I felt guilty waking up because I missed Josh, but also because I felt ashamed of what I had done. I slept with my brother and felt like some cheap whore. I listened to your message and it did make me feel loved. I see it now, you moved 800 miles claiming to find better work six years ago. But that was just an excuse to be closer to me. The kids really miss you. I realize that by me acting the way I did, I hurt them as much as I hurt you. Sarah told me something. She said that you were a good father to them. Luke even told his friend Jason he wished you were his father. I'm sorry for creating this mess."

"I love you April, always have. I was afraid to say anything years ago as I thought I would lose you forever. I fell into a hole hoping you would drag me out. Even if we were to solve this, I would still feel like I took advantage of you."

April was crying. "John, I'm pregnant." She said it. He sat there looking like a deer in the headlights. "Our big mistake has created a new life within me." He started crying. He got up and went to her, hugging her. "What do I do? I never imagined having another kid. But I believe I can do it if I have you. Sarah and Luke need you. I need you. Please forgive me." She was looking into his eyes. She saw the love for her in them. There was hope.

He leaned down to kiss her. "Yes, I forgive you my sweet April."

They stayed together the rest of the night. Holding hands and cuddling each other, they found a peace between them agreeing that it happened and they forgave one another. They drove down to April's house. April changed and then they went to Jill's. She opened the door seeing them holding hands. She reached and hugged both of them. Sarah and Luke along with Jessica came from the back to see John. They hugged him.

"I am coming to live with you guys ok. I'm sorry for leaving. I hope you both can forgive me and your mother." John said to them.

Luke hugged him more saying, "Just don't leave again."

"Luke, you and Sarah are going to be having a little brother or sister." Luke looked like a bomb hit him. Jessica was also shocked and Jill talked to her knowing she would make the connection.

They returned to the house with the name Wells on it as a new family. Justine Wells-Tobor was born December 29th. She was very healthy and cute. They stayed there, not caring what people thought.

The end.

***************

Comments & votes are appreciated.

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers
12