Aqualina's Campus Visit: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

With that she nuzzled her face against my neck and closed her eyes again, doing a very good impersonation of a sleeping person. I closed my eyes again, enjoying the sensations of the sun, the sea breeze, and Aqualina's skin against my body.

After a while Aqualina stirred again and began whispering in my ear. "Kiss me, okay?"

I turned on my side so that we were face-to-face, running my fingers down Aqualina's slender back to rest my hand on her ass. "I dreamed we were fucking right on the beach," she whispered. "My pussy is so wet, I'm so horny I could totally jump you right now."

"I'd love that," I whispered back. "If only this beach was zoned for orgies."

Aqualina giggled. "Wait, I have an idea." She covered herself with her big beach towel. "I know we can't fuck, but you can finger me—discretely you know—and I'll be quiet when I cum. But I really need to cum."

I moved my hand from Aqualina's ass to her belly and slowly slid my fingers down the front of her bikini bottom over her bald mons and between the lips of her pussy, resting my finger tip right on her clit. Aqualina kissed me passionately, sticking her tongue into my mouth as I gently flicked my fingertip back and forth over her clit. Aqualina quietly moaned and almost imperceptibly pulsed her pelvis back and forth as I increased the pressure of my fingertip. Her breathing became jagged and her whole body tensed up then released into jelly. When she recovered a bit Aqualina whispered, "that was actually really good. If only we had a little tent I could suck you off. I love your dick so much, you know."

I smiled at Aqualina and said, "I love you too."

"Yeah," she said sheepishly, "I love more than just your dick. I wouldn't be into it if it weren't attached to a great guy like you."

Under the cover of the towel, Aqualina slid her hand into my speedos where she found my cock, rock hard again.

She pulled my suit down so that my cock was free under the towel and began to stroke the shaft and started whispering to me again. "A beach zoned for sex; what a great idea. Just imagine all of us butt naked under the sun with people all around us. Imagine me and Dee and Xochi taking turns sucking your cock, sticking our pussies in your face, and riding you with our tight cunts. Even though I just came I feel so horny just thinking about it, thinking about your cum spurting into my mouth, spurting into my pussy and spurting into my ass."

Damn, this girl was going to make me cum right on Venice Beach with hundreds of people all around but I wasn't' going to stop her.

"That's what I want tonight, you know," she said. "I want to feel your hard cock penetrate my ass again, for you to fuck my tightest hole until you make me scream. My asshole is so little I can't believe you can even fit in there but you did it once before and I've been dying for you to do it again." Aqualina's hand was moving faster up and down my shaft and I felt my balls tighten, almost reaching an intense orgasm.

"You know what else?" Aqualina teased me, "Xochi was asking me and Dee about anal this morning. We told her it was great and she wants you to take her anal cherry too. Daniella's going get some wine tonight to loosen us up and then me and Xoch are going to give you our tight buttholes to fuck as much as you want."

Letting out a stifled groan I spurted jets of cum and Aqualina caught it with her left hand as she continued to stroke me with her right until my spasms subsided.

"Wow, that's a lot of delicious cum right there," she said, bringing the cum-filled hand up to her face. "Well, we can't just smear it on Dee's nice beach blanket and it's too good to waste anyway." Aqualina took a lick of cum from her hand, still holding on to my cock in the other.

Daniella, who knew exactly what was going on, remarked, "You know the ancient Egyptians used that stuff to moisturize their skin."

"Good idea," replied Aqualina, rubbing the rest over her bare tits. Although the towel was generally shielding us I noticed two beach bunnies not ten feet away staring at us, obviously aware of what had just happened. "You've got an audience," I said quietly to Aqualina.

"Oh," she remarked casually. Aqualina sat up so that her breasts bounced into open view, then rubbed cum into them with both hands saying loudly enough for the girls to hear. "Well I think that every girl should moisturize her tits the Egyptian way. It's natural and traditional."

Daniella and I cracked up, waking up Xochi who suddenly sat up, giving everyone nearby a view of her spectacular breasts and dark, pointy nipples.

"Looking good, Xoch," remarked Aqualina, "but I think you need some Egyptian moisturizer on those tatas."

"Huh?" Xochi responded, looking around for her bikini top as the rest of us chuckled. "What did I miss?"

"I'll explain later," Daniella said, patting Xochi on the knee as the sleepy teen tried unsuccessfully to put her bikini bra back on, now drawing a considerable audience as her tits swayed in the open air.

Aqualina leaned over to help Xochi get the bikini untangled and on the right way, unable to resist goosing her friend's luscious boobs before turning to put on her own top.

As she discretely replaced her own bra top, Daniella said, "I can see that tomorrow we'll have to go to the nude beach north of LA since you girls can't seem to keep your clothes on. But even there you can't legally dispense Egyptian moisturizer in public."

"That's okay," said Aqualina, "we'll just be sure to slather on lots of it before we go."

It was late afternoon by now and we decided it was time to go. Wrapping a towel around her waist, Aqualina pulled off her bikini bottom and retrieved her shorts from her bag. As she put one foot through the leg of her shorts, Xochi said, "can I borrow that?' pulling the towel off of Aqualina, exposing her ass and pussy to a beach full of people.

Acting as if nothing was wrong, Aqualina took her time putting her other leg through and slowly pulled the shorts up her thighs where she paused for a moment. She stood straight up holding on the belt loops with her ass and pussy completely exposed. "Geez, these are really tight," she said, finally pulling them up to cover herself.

With the towel wrapped carelessly around her own waist, Xochi bent over to get her shorts and the towel slipped, baring her round ass which was pointed right at me and visible to anyone nearby. While continuing to root around with one hand for her shorts, she casually used the other to pull the towel so that most of her ass was covered again. Holding her arms against her hips to hold up the towel, Xochi stepped into the shorts and bent down to pull them up but now the towel fell off completely. "Oops," she said, pulling up the shorts to her thighs, ass and pussy still exposed. "Damn, these things are tight! Can you help me, Dio?"

I faced Xochi, smiling at her antics and gripped the waistband of her shorts, taking a good look at her shaved pussy. Wiggling her lush body to help me, I slowly pulled the shorts up until she was decent, or at least legal, again. I noticed that the girls closest to us were practically drooling and a bunch of guys quickly looked away when I cast my eye their direction.

"Thanks, Dio," Xochi said, kissing me while pushing her tits against my chest.

"You're welcome, anytime," I said, "although I prefer taking your clothes off."

Aqualina said, loud enough for people nearby to hear, "You know you're going to have us all naked again as soon as we get home. It kinda seems like a waste of time to wear any clothes at all."

My cock was swelling again so I pulled my baggy shorts up for cover and we packed the rest of the stuff and left, leaving our audience tittering about the show.

As we approached the car, Aqualina, who had clung to my arm most of the way there, said, "Exposing myself and almost having sex in public just make me so horny."

"Unless you're using Bill Clinton's dictionary, I'd say you actually did have sex in public," remarked Daniella.

"Damn, it sounds like I did miss something," Xochi said.

"Yep," replied Aqualina, "With a towel draped over us, Dio fingered my pussy until I came and I gave him a hand job, then licked his cum off my hand and rubbed the rest of it on my tits right in front of those girls."

"Hence, the Egyptian moisturizer, if you were wondering," explained Daniella.

"I wish I could do something like that," Xochi said.

"Wish granted," said Daniella, "I'll drive and you can give Dio a blowjob in the back seat. How about that?"

"Oh! I wish it was me," sighed Aqualina. "But that's okay, Xoch, it's your turn and we still have tonight and tomorrow before we have to go home."

"Home!" said Xochi, "that's a four-letter word. I don't even want to think about going back to my boring life after this."

"Well it seems to me," said Daniella, "that if you get bored, the two of you can entertain each other until your next visit."

As I opened the car doors Aqualina gave her friend a kiss and said, "that's right Xoch, I don't have a dick but I'll suck your nipples and lick your pussy until you can't stand it. And your mom will think you're just at my house doing homework!"

I gave Daniella the keys and she and Aqualina got in the front while Xochi and I got in the back seat. "Take off those pants so I can suck your dick," Xochi demanded as she removed her bikini top again.

I complied and sat back as my new lover kissed and caressed me and rubbed her tits all over me before settling down to give me a leisurely blowjob. Aqualina was watching from the front and remarked, "that's pretty damn good for your second blowjob."

Xochi paused for a second to say, "Third."

"In the middle of the night when you were asleep," I explained.

And like that session, Xochi took her time and I really enjoyed how much joy she seemed to take in giving me pleasure. The early evening golden light slanting through the car windows made her curvy body shine bronze. I ran my fingers through her soft black hair and lightly caressed her smooth back, barely aware of the world passing by outside the window. The windows were tinted so even a truck driver looking down probably wouldn't get a clear view but being so close to the outside world felt kind of surreal. I realized that sex with Xochi tended to be somewhat dreamy anyway and the situation we were in accented that quality.

"Just so you know, we'll be home in about five minutes," Daniella helpfully announced.

Xochi paused for a moment and said, "I'm ready to drink your cum. I want you to spurt in my mouth." Then she plunged back down and began to bob her head up and down as she flicked my balls with the fingers of both hands.

I held her head in my hands, guiding her towards my orgasm. My cock became super hard and I felt the juices shoot from deep inside me, up the shaft of my cock and into Xochi's wet mouth as she pushed my dickhead all the way to her back of her mouth. She sucked and licked all the cum from my dick, eliciting a few more squirts of cum, then held my softening cock in her mouth another minute while running her hands up and down any part of me she could reach.

Sitting up and then resting her head on my shoulder Xochi quietly said, "I didn't even know I would like sucking cock but now I think it's the greatest thing in the world."

"You are very special Xochi," I told her. "Very special to me."

"Okay love birds, get your clothes on," Daniella commanded.

"You know you're amazing?" Aqualina told Daniella. "You don't seem to have a jealous bone in your body. What other big sister in the world would share her studly boyfriend with her sisters and friends?"

As she pulled into the parking lot Daniella replied matter-of-factly, "As long as you recognize that I'm amazing..."

Back in the apartment everyone was ready for a shower. I went first and Daniella next, both of us being pretty quick about. Her wavy black hair framing her face, Daniella looked effortlessly sexy, her braless tits visible under a sheer white pleasant blouse with bare shoulders and her brown legs extending from a faded denim miniskirt. We kicked back on the couch reading together. Daniella placed her feet in my lap where I could rub them and admire her toes, her nails painted a rainbow of colors. Meanwhile the girls had their turns in the bathroom, taking considerably more time to get ready.

"We're staying in tonight, right?" shouted Aqualina from down the hall.

"Yes," replied Daniella as she turned a page.

Finally, Aqualina and Xochi padded down the hall on bare feet to join us. Both of them were clad in sheer nightgowns that barely covered their asses, and each twirled a pirouette and stood awaiting complements. Aqualina's lingerie was paisley in blue and green and its underwire support gave her more cleavage than usual. A tiny matching thong was clearly visible beneath the barely-there fabric. Xochi was brilliant in orange and purple paisley, her lush cleavage making me want to drool. I noticed they both wore huge silver hoop earrings and had put on dramatic eye makeup.

After carefully appreciating the whole package, I applauded, saying, "bravo! You both look absolutely stunning."

"Very nice girls. You've outdone yourselves," Daniella said. Do you mind serving us some wine and snacks? You'll find everything in the kitchen."

Xochi and Aqualina disappeared for a few minutes as they bustled around the tiny kitchen. Soon Aqualina emerged carrying a small tray with two glasses of white wine on it while Xochi carried a tray loaded with bread, cheese, olives and grapes.

Bending down and thrusting her cleavage at us, Aqualina said, "would Sir like some wine?"

Smiling at her silly sister, Daniella said, "ladies first, wench." She took a glass and I took the other.

Aqualina wiggled and bent down again to say, "If Sir would like, I can also provide other special services at no extra charge."

"I'm sure I can think of something," I said, "but for now, why don't you and your associate pour yourselves a glass and just be charming for a while?"

Now Xochi placed her tray on the low table in front of the couch and leaned forward over it, her magnificent cleavage threatening to spill out onto the cheese. In a submissive voice Xochi said, "if Madame or Sir see any choice morsels they would like to sample, please feel free to reach right out and grab them," then shook her tits at us.

Daniella reached out to pinch one of Xochi's tits, saying, "are the melons ripe? Oh my, they are just perfect. Can you send a pair down to my room later?"

"Madame it would be my greatest pleasure to offer you my ripe melons anytime, anywhere," Xochi replied and we all nearly died with laughter.

As we drank wine and noshed on snacks, the girls sat up on the stools in front of us, giving us clear views of their tiny thongs and lovely bare legs and feet. This also meant that every time they took something from the table they had to climb down and bend over, displaying their cleavage, which they did repeatedly.

The shy Xochi of 48 hours ago was hardly recognizable now.

Halfway through the second bottle of wine, the snacks were gone and the girls were pretty tipsy. "Let's dance!" Aqualina said. Daniella obliged by putting on a Sly and the Family Stone mix and cranking it up.

As the funk filled the air, the four of us danced, getting into a great groove. We were all getting in each other's business, grabbing tits and asses. The ladies copped feels of my cock and I did the same to their pussies. Aqualina ran her hands up and down her own body and pushed her thong down so that it hung around her ankles. Xochi followed suit and they both hobbled over to bump and grind against me as I slipped my fingers between their wet pussy lips as Daniella laughed. We finally fell down exhausted onto the couch; Aqualina spread out on top of the other three of us, her pussy on display.

"Uff, get off me," Daniella laughed, climbing out from the tangle of bodies. She turned the music down to conversation levels and began to pick up the food items.

"What a great day," she said, "but I'm pooped. Girls I'm going to leave you in Dio's capable hands for the night as soon as you say the magic words."

Aqualina whispered to Xochi and then they both yelled, "You're amazing!"

"That's it," she smiled. Giving me a passionate kiss she said, "Tomorrow night they're going home so be sure to give them a night to remember."

"I'll do my best to provide satisfaction," I said.

"And if the reports are good, remind me to schedule a night with you myself," she added.

"I'll clear my schedule immediately," I replied.

"Fuck, I'm drunk, see you in the morning," said Daniella as she left the room but not before flipping up the back of her skirt to wiggle her naked ass at me.

"You're amazing!" yelled the girls again.

Stumbling as she got up from the couch, Aqualina caused the fabric covering the nearly floor-to-ceiling window to fall off its curtain rod. "Oops!" she giggled, and then stood looking out for a moment into the courtyard. "There's a party out there," she said, "but it looks like they could use some entertainment. Dance with me Xoch!"

Aqualina turned the music back up and turned the lights up as Xochi stood up to join her. For a while they just danced next to the window as I enjoyed the view from the couch. Looking me in the eyes as she faced away from the window, Aqualina pulled up the hem of her nightie to show me her bare pussy then let it fall down again. Xochi pushed her friend aside so that she was right in the middle of the window and repeated the hem-lifting exposure of her intimate parts. She then turned and placed her hands on the window and stuck out her ass, shaking it at me as Aqualina pulled her friend's hem up from the back so I could see her round ass and her pussy peeking out from underneath. The girls laughed then resumed dancing, Aqualina grabbed Xochi's hips from the back as Xochi ground her ass against her friend.

After a minute, they turned around so that Aqualina could grind her ass back against Xochi. Finally, they faced each other, mashing their pelvises together, kissing passionately. Xochi ran her hands down to grab Aqualina's ass, first over the fabric and then reaching beneath to fondle the bare skin of her firm butt. Now they slowed down into kissing and mutual ass caressing, giving their audience a good show.

Aqualina pulled Xochi's negligee all the way up and turned her friend's ass to face the window as Xochi slowly swayed her hips and stuck her butt out. Aqualina dropped the hem again and moved so that her own ass faced the courtyard as Xochi lifted the sheer fabric from Aqualina's swaying body. Breaking away and turning around to face the window, Aqualina pulled her skimpy nightgown all the way up so that she was bare from her feet to the top of her belly. She pushed her pelvis forward, actually rubbing her mound against the windowpane, undoubtedly showing her spread lips to the people below. "Uh!" she exclaimed then let the fabric drop back over her pussy.

"I don't know why but exposing myself makes me so horny," Aqualina exclaimed, turning off the light and ending the show.

"I think that everything makes you horny," said Xochi, "and the freaky thing is that I'm starting to feel the same way."

"Plenty of things don't make me horny," I said, "but the two of you drive me off the charts. Let's continue this in the bedroom."

Daniella's bedroom was soon ready for us with dim lighting, sheets turned back, and a bottle of lube on the bedside table. Aqualina and Xochi jumped on the bed, still in their sexy lingerie, and began kissing each other. Soon they were rubbing their crotches together with their brown legs intertwined. In keeping with both of their overall physiques, Aqualina's legs were long and lean, while Xochi's were lush and curvaceous. I just stood there for a while drinking in the sight of my eager young lovers.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers