Aqualina's Campus Visit: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

"I can't believe we're doing this, Xoch," Aqualina said. "I didn't even know I would be so into girls and it's really cool that it's you because you've been my friend for a long time."

"I never wanted to admit it," replied Xochi, "but a part of me has been attracted to you for a while. I tried not to think about it but one time when we were changing clothes at your house and I saw you completely naked...God, your body turned me on so much, I had dreams about doing this with you afterward and it kinda freaked me out. I couldn't talk to anyone about it."

Aqualina took Xochi's face in her hands as she looked into her friend's face.

Xochi continued, "When you told me about Dio, I felt such a mix of emotions—fear and shame about what my family would think of my urges, and excitement about having sex with a man. I also felt jealous that someone was having sex with you and making you really excited and it wasn't me."

"Oh Xoch, I hope you aren't jealous anymore," Aqualina said.

"Because I'm going to be your sex kitten too!"

The girls shared another moment, kissing and gazing into each other's eyes. Then Aqualina said, "Xoch, we're going to have each other all the time but we only have Dio for this weekend. And I really, really, really need to get my ass fucked. Can you help?"

Xochi jumped up and grabbed my arm saying, "The first thing we need is the greatest guy in the world and his beautiful cock."

I kissed Xochi saying, "You had me at 'greatest guy in the world.'"

"If you'll get me ready with your fingers and some lube, I'll suck Dio's cock until it's nice and hard and wet," Aqualina said as she got on her hands and knees, sticking her ass in the air.

I sat back against the headboard as Aqualina drunkenly swallowed my cock all the way to her throat then backed off with a gurgling sound. "Fuck! I love your dick!" she exclaimed before taking me back into her wet mouth.

Xochi flipped up the skirt of Aqualina's negligee and gazed at her friend's tight little ass, then attacked it with her lips and tongue.

Aqualina gurgled on my cock and I was totally aroused by the sight of the two girls lost in desire before me. Xochi reached over for the bottle of lube and squirted some onto Aqualina's anus and her own finger, then began to probe her friend's little hole.

This brought on more gurgling from Aqualina who was sucking my cock with such intensity I feared she might bite me. The frantic teen thrust one hand back to her own ass and slicked a finger with lube then brought it back and forced it up my asshole as she continued to give me a fantastic blowjob. I could see Xochi fucking her friend's ass with the middle finger of her right hand, and then, adding more lube, inserted two fingers and gradually built up speed.

Aqualina was out of control, rocking back and forth as Xochi and I simultaneously penetrated her mouth and ass. This was turning me on so much I was afraid of spraying Aqualina's throat before getting to the main target. But Aqualina sensed this and pulled her mouth from my cock crying, "Fuck me in the ass like a horny little bitch! Xoch, put your cunt right here!"

Xochi and I changed places. Aqualina began tonguing her friend's newly bald pussy and as I lubed my cock, she thrust her hand back again so I squirted lube onto her fingers. As I began to push the head of my cock against her little pucker, Aqualina pushed her finger into Xochi's ass while continuing to lick her friend's pussy. Xochi cried out, "Oh!" gazing into my eyes as her chest heaved, causing her luscious cleavage to swell.

As I pushed into Aqualina's ass, slowly fucking her with half of my cock, the teen moaned into Xochi's pussy. Xochi didn't break eye contact with me and began talking in her melodious voice.

"Dio, we were such good girls. We did what the nuns and our parents said. Now look what you've done...you've turned us into your sex kittens, your sluts."

Xochi paused to moan and catch her breath. "You're fucking Aqualina's asshole with your thick cock and she's got her finger up my booty. We were good girls, what have you done to us? We love being sluts for you. How could you do this to us?"

Now I was plunging my cock all the way in and out of Aqualina's tight ass and she appeared to be totally lost in a world of sensation.

"Dio, I was a virgin," Xochi said, still gazing into my eyes while holding Aqualina's face to her pussy. "You took my virginity, you put your cock in my pussy that had been pure for 18 years. You broke my hymen and you filled my precious womb with your sticky cum. You taught me to suck your cock like a slut and what's worse is that I love it. Dio, I'll suck your cock and swallow your cum whenever you want me to. I can't help it, I'm addicted to your cum."

My cock was hard as steel as I fucked Aqualina's ass, gripping her slim hips and pounding into her, holding nothing back. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, especially with the unbelievable words coming out of Xochi's mouth.

Aqualina was crying out wordlessly but very loudly. I was sure she'd wake up Daniella and probably other people in the building. Xochi, who had been lost in her own sensations for moment, spoke up again. "Dio, you're violating Aqualina's poor little asshole, you're going to squirt your cum deep into her most private, special place. How did you make her so depraved? She was so good."

I was breathing heavily as I pounded Aqualina's ass.

"The worst thing, the worst thing," Xochi continued, 'is that when you finish with her, when you've defiled her asshole, the worst thing is that I want you to fuck my ass too. I want you to penetrate my virgin asshole and take away my last bit of innocence."

As Aqualina yelled out in orgasm, Xochi yelled, "I'm going to give you my ass! I'm going to give you my ass! I want you to fuck it as hard as you can! Fuck my ass, Dio! Fuck my ass!"

At this point I yelled too, bellowing like an ox, all three of us yelling so loud I imagined that campus police were on their way. I spurted my load deep into Aqualina's clenching asshole and collapsed onto her as we both gasped for breath and Xochi whimpered.

After a minute passed, Aqualina said, "Oh my god, Xoch, it was even better than the first time," then paused again, still gasping for breath.

"I don't care how tired you are," Xochi said, "You are not going to sleep until after you've fucked my ass."

"I like this side of you Xoch," Aqualina said. "Maybe you can try dominating me. You know, make me do things..."

"Things that you probably want to do anyway," interrupted Xochi.

"I'll fuck your ass Xochi," I said, "but before that I need to drink a big glass of water and a shower would help too."

The three of us took a shower together. It was crowded but we enjoyed having our wet bodies rub together as each of us ran soapy hands over the others. The girls paid particular attention to my ass and cock, getting me extra clean. Xochi stuck a soapy finger up my ass while Aqualina stroked my hardening shaft. "This thing is going up your ass, Xoch. Are you ready?" asked Aqualina.

"Yeah. Let's dry off and get some water," Xochi replied.

After turning off the water and stepping out of the shower, Aqualina grabbed a towel and rubbed me down, then did the same for Xochi. When we were dry I took the towel from Aqualina and used it to softly rub down her slim brown body.

We padded down the dark hallway to the living room/kitchen area. Aqualina turned on the light and looked at the window, walking over to it and looking outside. "They're still out there Xoch. Gosh they must have missed us, come see," Aqualina told her friend.

Xochi and Aqualina stood nude holding hands before the window. "Do they see us?" asked Xochi,

"No, they're not looking," answered Aqualina. "Wait, a girl just looked up, kiss me Xoch."

The two girls pressed their lips together, running hands up and down each other's backs.

Glancing out the window again, Aqualina said, "We've got their attention now."

Aqualina slid her mouth down Xochi's neck and chest to suck on her friend's perfect tits, giving the people below a perfect profile view of the action.

Xochi moaned in pleasure, undoubtedly turned on by Aqualina's lips on her stiff nipples and because people in the courtyard were watching. After a minute or two, Aqualina slid down to her knees and began licking Xochi's clit as Xochi grabbed her friend's head, mashing her mound against the other's lips as she oohed and aahed. Xochi came and Aqualina said, "Dio, turn off the light. Show's over."

Back in the bedroom, Xochi climbed on the bed on all fours, then rested her head on her hands while sticking her round brown ass high in the air. Aqualina licked Xochi's ass and fingered her pussy while I watched, then sat down next to them, running my hands over their beautiful bodies.

"Slide your cock into her pussy for a minute, Dio," Aqualina said as she went to get the bottle of lube.

As I pushed down into Xochi's slick wet tunnel, Aqualina returned to slowly insert a lube-coated finger into her friend's ass. I slowly fucked Xochi as Aqualina worked first one and then two fingers into Xochi's gorgeous ass until the voluptuous teen was moaning with pleasure.

"I'm ready," Xochi said softly and Aqualina and I reluctantly withdrew.

"Dio," said Xochi, "I want to look into your eyes when you enter my ass for the first time. Will that work?"

"Sure," I said, as Xochi flipped over and lay back against the pillows.

"Grab your legs and pull them as far up as you can," I told her. Then I got between her legs as she put her feet up on my shoulders.

Aqualina reached in to slather my cock with lube and watched intently as I pushed the head of my cock into Xochi's tight little pucker. Xochi's eyes never left my face as she started to moan and offer encouragement. "Dio, I'm a little bit scared. It kinda hurts but I know that you care about me. Uh!"

I pushed in a little deeper, feeling her ass clench around my cock.

"I've given my whole body to you Dio. I've dressed like a slut for you. I've exposed myself in public for you. I've sucked your cock and swallowed your cum. I let you break my hymen and spurt your cum in my virgin pussy. Uh! Now you're pushing your cock deep into my ass. Uh! I feel like such a nasty girl. But I know it's okay because you won't hurt me."

Aqualina was watching us, idly stroking her pussy with one hand and tweaking one of her own nipples with the other. I pushed my cock all the way into Xochi's ass and now her legs were flat against my stomach and chest while her feet extended past my shoulders on either side of my head. Xochi grabbed the sheets with both hands, breathing heavily. With slow, even strokes I fucked Xochi's tight anus for several minutes. Xochi never took her big shining eyes from my face.

"I thought, oh!" Xochi said, "I thought it would be intense, and it is, god it is! But I didn't know it would be so intimate, that I would feel...damn! I can't help it. I love you Dio!"

Tears ran down Xochi's cheeks with the intense emotions and physical sensations she was feeling. Aqualina looked at me expectantly and I knew she wanted me to say the same thing that Xochi wanted to hear. Feeling Xochi's body so intimately connected with mine and seeing the expression on her face melted me too and I said, "Xochi, I love you, I really do," as I fucked her with more force, pounding into her ass as her cute feet bounced off my shoulders and she intensified her grip on the sheets. Xochi's tits were heaving on her chest, her hard nipples making little arcs in the air as she breathed deeply through her mouth then began to cry out.

"Oh Dio, fuck my ass, yeah, fuck it as hard as you can. This is so intense, I love it so much. Oh Dio fuck me and cum in me, you can fuck my ass whenever you want. I want you to do it. I want you to use me for your pleasure. I love giving myself to you. I love it when you take me. Yeah fuck my ass so hard with your big dick! More! Hurt me! God your cock feels huge in my little ass. Fuck! Oh yeah, fuck your slut! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Oh Dio, yeah! You're fucking my ass so good!"

I could feel my cock grow larger and harder as I fucked Xochi's asshole, holding on to her legs for leverage. Her ass felt so tight, like a hand gripping hard on my cock, but still slippery and soft. I could feel the cum rising in my balls and I pistoned into Xochi's ass as hard as I could as she screamed and I pumped out my load deep inside her churning ass.

As our breathing slowly returned to normal I fell forward to kiss Xochi, her legs still pressed against my chest and my cock still hard inside her. We kissed for a long time and I slowly continued to push my cock into her ass.

"I meant every word, Dio," said Xochi, more tears in her eyes. "I love you and trust you. You've given me pleasure I never imagined. I'll do anything for you."

After a while I pulled out and collapsed between my lovers.

Xochi said, "I wish your cock could be inside me all the time."

Sleepily, Aqualina put in, "I told you Xoch, that's how I feel about Dio. And I think it's even better not to be his girlfriend, because whenever we're with him, it's a special occasion, and even better, it's forbidden and our parents can never know about him."

"I know you're right," sighed Xochi, "but I'm going to miss him so bad."

Both girls turned to snuggle with me in the middle and after kissing each other goodnight, we all fell sound asleep.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers