Aquata Cove: Epilogue 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely naked, Adam's head rests on a waterproof pillow while his muscular and chubby body is submerged in the gentle hotspring. Snuggling right on him is Merrick, the lower half of his body wafting slowly in the water with his long and beautiful blue and wavering fish tail, while his upper body retains its peach colored complexion - after countless years of using the enchanted scales Atarah makes for him, Merrick has learned how to retain his human appearance from the waist-up even underwater.

Merrick gradually rubs his lips against Adam's as the two lovers cuddle and hug each other in the comfort of their secret paradise. Much like the first time they have ever met, when a young bullied human met with a curious and emotional Adra. Through the years they arrived in this one place to share their time and love for one another.

Here in this secret place of Aquata Cove.

~Fin~

1...5678910