Aquata Cove: Epilogue 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mnngghhh," Merrick squirms as he takes the very deep and hard kiss, his muscles twitching as he feels Adam's power over him, the harsh love he's putting into him, "Hhhyeeahh..." Merrick whispers after breaking the kiss, "Dom me like this... I waited so fucking long..." Adam kisses him again, and then lick up his neck before getting up on his knees.

"Go ahead and turn over. Lemme see that sweet ass." Adam tells him.

"Mm, yessir..." Merrick says teasingly before he turns around on the bed, lying on his front and curving his back to show his bottom.

"Oh fuck yes." Adam says as he looks at Merrick's beautiful bubble butt. Merrick moans and tenses with anticipation as he feels both mounds slowly grabbed and gripped. His body pushes and arches against the bed as those rough fingers dug and kneaded into his tender buns. Merrick bites the pillow as he feels his pucker framed around by Adam's strong thumbs. "FfffGodddd..." Adam growls as he massages Merrick's rump.

"HHH! Hohh!" Merrick jumps and moans as he feels a sudden wet lick press up his taint, "Oh God, Adam, ohh," Merrick whines and moans as his pink hole is licked while his crevice feels the brush of Adam's beard. Adam's hands hold onto his husband's hips as he nods his head into Merrick's ass and slurps around and onto his clean rosebud. "Oh my God, that feels so good, ahhh~"

"Oh God, yes..." Merrick moans into the pillow, his knees pressing against the bed as Adam savors and slurps on his anus, while stroking himself as Adam starts to push a thumb into Merrick's hole, "Mnnhhhh..." He groans more as Adam starts to lick and suck on his balls, his lips roaming and swallowing one into his mouth, and the other one.

"Gaw you have a sweet ass," Adam huffs as he presses his mouth into Merrick's business end again, massaging his lips against Merrick's pucker and pushing his tongue in circles around his ring. Adam's hand rubs his own cock as he eats Merrick's butt, licking along his smooth flesh and giving a love bite across a cheek before bathing his tongue upon his buns again.

Adam slobbers his tongue up and down Merrick's flawless anus, spreading his saliva up and down his crevice, ducking in and laying a kiss and a slurp to Merrick's dangling ballsac. "A-Ahh~" Merrick moans as his cock continues to ooze precum almost like a faucet as Adam glomps and slurps around those loose nuts before his hot tongue roams back along his rear area and up his crack up again.

"Ohhhh... Awwhhh..." Merrick moans as he rubs himself slowly on the bed, right before a sudden hard boom exploded on his right buttcheek! "AAHH!"

"Hmmggghhh yeah...!" Adam growled greedily before he moves his hand back up.

SPANK!!

"Ahhh!" Merrick jumps as he writhes on the covers, SLAP! "NHHhh..." SMACK! "OHHhh God~!"

"FFfffuck yeah." Adam digs his hands onto Merrick's pink buns before giving him another spanking!

"AHHhh!" Merrick moans out as his ass stings with Adam's hand. SPANK! SLAP! BAM! SPANK! SMACK! SPANK! "Ohhh! Ohhh!" SPANK! SLAP!

"Haannhhhhh," Adam goes in and digs his face into Merrick's hot crack again. Merrick clutches onto the headboard as Adam eats him out between Merrick's hot cheeks. Merrick moans openly as Adam shakes his head into grinding his jaws against that Merrick's taint.

SPANK! SLAP!

"Uhh! Nnnhhh..." Merrick's dick gushes with pre as Adam's mouth burrows harshly into his wet asshole, those lips and thick beard brushing into his anus or else that tongue jams down upon his tight sphincter.

Eventually, Merrick is turning on his back, masturbating as Adam places his legs over his shoulders and digs into his lower parts. Merrick takes deep, hot breaths as Adam licks and smooches his privates, even slapping his dick playfully onto Adam's mouth, prompting him to give it a few firm licks and kissing and suckling the underside of his cock, sliding his mouth up and down upon it.

Merrick reaches around, and passes the lube to Adam, who then scoots up to his knees and strokes his cock as he turns the lube upside down to dribble the slick all over his manhood. "Ooh! Ghghg, ahah, fuck that's cold." He chuckles as he rubs the lube all around his dick.

"Mnnhh put it in me." Merrick says as he continues to jerk off as Adam picks up his legs. Merrick scoots downward as Adam hunches downward, putting his dick into Merrick's hot rear. He feels for the hidden entrance until he guides the head of his cock to that hidden ring, smearing access lube around the area as well before holds onto the bed.

"Ok..." Adam says before he started to push.

"... A-Ahhhh!" Merrick clenches his eyes as he feels himself forced open by the intruding meat. He hisses as he tucks one of his arms under his legs and holds his rear open to give Adam more room.

"Oh, hoh, hoh, oh," Adam huffs as he slides himself into Merrick's ass, "Oh my God, nhhh!" He adjusts and push even further.

"Hoooly fuck, oh my God," Merrick clenches his teeth as he sees his pudgy lover push into him. Merrick holds both his legs up and back as Adam lurches forward.

"NHHF! UH yeah..." Adam groans as his cock is embraced all around by the hot, tight, and wet squeeze, almost sucking his member into the hole.

"Uh yeah, give it to me! Mmff! Uh yeah~!" Merrick moans as Adam begins to push and pull into Merrick's anus, "Mnngghh! Ohhh! Ahhh~!" Merrick moans out as Adam shoves his cock balls-deep into him, that man-meat feeling like a solid fat rock by now.

"Hoh fuck, yeah, hnnhh!" Adam digs his knees into the bed as he grabs onto the bed's backboard, and uses his muscles to thrust into Merrick's ass, "Open up wide, babe, fuck!"

"Ahhhh!" Merrick grunts and huffs harshly as he feels his ass spread wide from Adam's intruding and pummeling pole, feeling that big hot brush push into his tender lower area every time Adam pushes deep into him again "Oh God, oh God, oh yes, I need it, I need it, Adam!"

"Fuck yes you do, boy." Adam growled as his hands suddenly pins Merrick's shoulders down hard. Merrick opens his mouth to exclaim, but Adam locks his jaw with the other. Merrick's toes clench as he moans loudly into Adam's mouth, his chubby hubby's dick forcing into his ass again and again, rocking the mattress is in a rhythmic bounce motion over and over again.

"Hhhh," Adam huffs as he tucks low, putting his very strong arms under and around Merrick.

"A-Ahhnnn..." Merrick puts his arms around Adam's body, his hands grabbing for Adam's harness, as if to brace himself, right before that cock started to work into him like a jackhammer into his hole. Merrick closes his eyes again as his brow furrows harshly, "OHH! OHH! OHH! OHH!" He moans out as Adam's quick humps hurt and pleasured him at the same time, his ankles grappling at Adam's thick waist as Adam fucks him in this very close low-down pose.

"Haaannnhhh," Adam licks along Merrick's neck and ear, his dick curving with sheer arousal as he pummels into Merrick's tight and hot asshole with his raging member racing over Merrick's prostate.

"OoOOooOOooHHhhHHhhHHhhHHhh!" Merrick's voice jumps while his body is banged and bounced under his husband for several minutes, whining and clinging onto him as his cock pushes and rubs against Adam's gut.

"Mnn, ride me... I'm close..." Adam whispers hotly into Merrick's ear before he pulls out shortly after. Merrick pants as he climbs away before Adam switches places with him, sitting on his backside and stroking more lube onto his cock. Merrick squats and hovers over his sweaty and hairy lover.

"Uhhnnnhh..." Merrick rubs his anus into Adam's dick deftly in the process of connecting the head to his abused sphincter, before slowly lowering himself to crown Adam's meat with his tunnel, "... A-Ahhhooooh!"

"Huuhhhhyeah, babe, yeah," Adam says as Merrick sits on that cock, grabbing onto Merrick's hips.

"AHHH!" Merrick's body arches as Adam's lap shoved up into him, "Ahhh, aahh, ahhh," Merrick moans as Adam slides his cock up and down into Merrick as he grinds his naked ass into Adam's burly lap, "Oh Adam, A-Adam, AAAAhhhdam~!" Merrick moans out as he undulates himself on him.

"You're so fucking hot, Merrick." Adam growls as Merrick's hands dig and squeeze into Adam's plump pecs.

"Use me, babe, use my ass, use it so hard," Merrick moans like a slut as he feels Adam's very strong hands actually move his hips up and down to force his rump to swallow his cock, "Oh my God, yes, yes~!" Merrick's hands grip harder as his head lops back as Adam's log hits him very deep inside, "OHHHhhh!"

"Oh fuck, choke my cock, choke my cock," Adam says as he grimaces after Merrick's ass squeezes and tugs harshly around Adam's throbbing tool, "NNHH! Uh yeah, yes, that's it, yeah, yeah, yeah," He huffs as he grooves and thrusts his dick inside of Merrick as his merman flexes and clenches his buttcheeks while it's lodged with Adam's meat. "Ah- No wait, stop stop stop!"

"What?"

"I'm close, I'm really really close," Adam says as he huffs harshly.

"So?" Merrick grinned, "We have all night." He then begins to ride Adam's cock persistently.

"UNNH, fffffuck!" Adam clenches his eyes and leans his back as Merrick's hot tunnel milks his dick systematically, "Merrick, nnno... Fffffuck!" It feels so good, but if he cums now? It's going to be at least an hour before he can go again, "M-Merrick! U-Unhh Merrick!" His hands grip onto Merrick's legs tighter as his toes curl. Merrick moans as he fucks himself deeply with Adam's member, sadistically loving how he's making his man squirm with pleasure, with his own cock throbbing with lust as he jerks it off.

"Fuck, ffffuuuuucccck!" Adam moans as his head thrashes a bit on the pillow as his round belly firms up as his balls and cock feels that familiar sting of bliss, "AWWW!" He yelps out as he suddenly explodes inside of Merrick! "HohhhH! AwwWWHH! Ohhh!" His hips buck up and jerk uncontrollably as his member gushes with his hot sperm inside of Merrick.

"Uhh yeah, cum in me, babe~! Uhhh yeah!" Merrick moans as his own member feels that very nice rush from the very warm eruption injecting inside him, "Oh fuck, oh my God!" His hand gets a lot faster as he masturbates; feeling Adam cream inside his anus is a sensation he has forgotten all about, and it's a huge turn on, "Oh God oh God oh God," Merrick leans and rubs his dick against Adam's round tummy as he pleasures himself, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Merrick moans out.

"Gnnhh fuck my mouth, come here," Adam pulled at Merrick's hips to prompt him to get up, letting Adam's perpetually erect dick slide out of his ass. Merrick climbed and crawled unto Adam's chest before he points his rod at his lover's mouth. With Merrick straddled onto Adam's upper torso, Adam opens his mouth and takes in Merrick's throbbing member

"Mnnhhh, yeah, oh yeah, right there, right there, honey." Merrick whines as he wiggles his pelvis back and forth to make his penis slurp and side around in Adam's mouth, "Huhhh, huhhh, huhhh," He moans as he holds onto the bed post while his climax elevates from the all-round soaked velvet embrace. "Oh my God, a-ahhh!" He didn't even get to a full minute when his shaft started to convulse as it spewed out his own white elixir, "Oh my God, oh Adam, oh my God," Adam chokes a bit before he tastes a sudden burst of Merrick's punk. He lets that clock out, only to get a small facial from another splurt of splooge, before anther fat glob jumped onto Adam's cheek.

Merrick pants as he settles his whole weight on top of Adam, his cock still gushing off particularly thick loads beside Adam's head on the pillow. "Oh gah... Holy fffuck, awwlll," Merrick holds onto Adam's shoulders after Adam lets go of him, "Ffffuck," Merrick goes in and gives Adam a rather sloppy kiss.

Adam huffs through his nose as he kisses Merrick back, propping one of his legs up as Merrick lays himself on top of him, Adam feeling partially spent while Merrick is still macking on him as if he is as horny as a frat brother.

"Mnnhhhh," Merrick grins as he grips Adam's manhood, which is still rigid and erect, "Heh heh heh, you're still hard, hah,"

"Yeah, Viagra." Adam nods as he pants, "I'm gonna need a minute, babe."

"Sorry, no." Merrick says as he sits once again on top of his pot-bellied human, "We still have almost 14 months worth of sex to catch up on."

"Hahaha, ok, but it's going to be a while before my shuttle's reloaded." Adam says before he shoves Merrick off, and rolled over so he's on top of Merrick this time, sitting his manly rump on his lap, "We also have way too much foreplay to get through with."

"Hehehehe, then what are you waiting for?"

"No clue, babe." He banters before he scoots to the side and turns Merrick over. "I'm just going to have some fun before the ammo gets here." Adam says as he hotdogs Merrick's wet buns, his hard but tender penis rubbing into his own spunk as he humps against Merrick's behind. Despite his age and need for sexual supplements, his physical energy is still as active and useful as he was when they were young, thanks to his bond and sharing of vitality with Merrick, along with keeping up with his vitamins.

Adam moves his head in and starts licking and slurping on Merrick's neck, "AHHH! Hehehehe!" Merrick laughs and giggles as Adam tickles and teases him, essentially pinned down under Adam as him as Adam digs his arms under Merrick's chest and playfully kisses Merrick all around the back and sides of his neck.

"Ok, I wanna naked wrestle now," Merrick laughs, "We have any oil?"

"Oh lots." Adam says as he gets off, his dick bouncing slightly in its induced state as he gets up, while Merrick's penis flops casually in its semi-hard state, "I'll go get it, you get the beach towels."

-The Next Morning-

Merrick smiles as he stirs awake, inhaling deeply as he stretches and looks towards the enormous glass wall. The sun illuminates the aqua-colored sea beautifully from here. He can see fish of several kinds swim around the reef and across the view.

Speaking of wonderful views, where's Adam? He's not in bed.

"Good morning, sleepyhead~" Says Adam as he comes in. Merrick looks and giggles as he sees Adam wearing nothing but his apron, carrying a tray of breakfast with a very small glass vase with a pink rose.

"Mmmhh, morning honey." Merrick replies sleepily as he scoots up. Adam leans down and kisses Merrick's lips a few times.

"I made your favorite." Adam says as he serves breakfast in bed; three blueberry muffins and several strips of bacon and toast.

"Mmm, excellent." Merrick smiles as he sits up and takes one of the homemade muffins, "Ooh still hot~"

"Fresh out of the oven." Adam smiles as he gets into bed with his husband. Merrick pulls one apart to unleash the tangy steam from the yellow and purple bread before taking a bite.

"Mmmm!" He rolls his eyes up as the flavor lands right on target, "Oh God, these are so moist."

"That's not the only thing hot and moist... Oh God."

"Seriously, babe?" Merrick snickered.

"Lemme try again, you're sexy and I love you."

"Mmm, I love you too." They kissed before Adam snuggles up to Merrick's side, still wearing the apron and otherwise nude. "Mnnhhhh, you were so on last night."

"So were you," Adam says cutely before kissing his husband's cheek.

"Mnnn, my ass is freaking sore."

"Heh heh, and my legs are a bit worse for wear. God it was fun though... Most fun I've had all year."

"Mhmhmhmh," Merrick chuckles as he eats, "So how has it been all year?"

"Hmmmnnnn..." Adam leaned back, "Lonely. Jason basically put all his focus at work, school, and practice. I mean, he practically been all alone in the house, except the occasional sleep-over."

"Oh..."

"He really missed you guys." Adam mumbled, "He and Naomi were so excited to have gotten the house too... Reminded me a lot about how I was when we were his age. I remember being so worried and scared whenever you had to go back to your pod and wait like 6 months at a time. Poor kid was depressed half the time."

"In that case, I'm impressed that he managed to get 2nd place in Kendo Internationals."

"He's going to try again this year, you know. Yuri's good, but she couldn't always spar with him - she doesn't have the physical vitality that you do, and she has a schedule. If you train with him for next year, he'll probably win."

"And that's exactly what I'm going to do." Merrick smiled, "Today I'm going to get back to work and train him hard."

"Hmhmhm," Adam nuzzled and kissed Merrick's cheek. Merrick's daughter cannot learn combat like Kaiken taught him; Naomi's not a fighting type, it's not in her nature. But with Jason, he's been able to teach him so much.

"Last time, he and I were just starting to begin how to fight underwater." Merrick says as he finishes the bacon, and started on the second muffin, "I'm going to have to start all over, don't I?"

"Yeah. It's not like he has anyone to teach him otherwise."

"So is he really going out with Tracy? How did Chloe take it?"

"Haha, not exactly. I mean, they fooled around once or twice-"

"Wait, they did? How do YOU know?"

"I accidentally walked in on them." Adam snickered, "Not sure if Chloe has any clue about it, but Rajani knows they have an off-on-again thing." He says, in reference to Chloe and Rajani's foster child.

"Oh my God, hahaha."

"What about Naomi? Did she have a thing for any mermaids or mermen?"

"A couple caught her eye, but nothing went past that. I'm... Still not sure what romance will be like for her."

"You mean the Red Moon?"

"Yeah... I mean, if she's partially human, can she fall in love with somebody, or does she need the Red Moon to find her the one person she can be with."

"You knoe, I asked Atarah about that while you two were gone. She wasn't so sure either, but her best hypothesis is that it's a 50/50 chance with Naomi. Supposedly, she can fall in love with anyone, and a Red Moon will probably just seal the deal."

Merrick paused as he hears this, "... That's actually a good way to see it." Merrick finished his muffin and drained his orange juice, "Mmmh... As much as Naomi was complaining all year, I did miss processed food a lot too."

"Oh yeah, so... What happened while you were in Atlantis?" Adam asked, "Did anyone find out about Naomi? That she's different?"

"Any Noita worth her salt can easily tell instantly." Merrick says while eating the muffins, "For the most part, no one really took much notice... Mostly."

"Uh-oh."

"Yeah. Some merfolk were intrigued, others didn't really care. But there was prejudice... They even tried to force her to leave on occasion."

"What??"

"Mm yeah. Despite the fact that the Disciples told them over again that she's fine, they still wanted her gone. A few times I had to challenge up a duel to get them to back off."

"What about your family? What did they think?"

"Oh they loved her." Merrick smiled, "They were surprised to see me with my own child, and she looks just like Mother."

"What about your Dad? What'd he have to say?" Adam asked. Merrick stops mid-bite, before setting the food down. "Oh... He didn't take it well?"

"He died."

Adam blinked a little wider from that, "Oh my God, he is?"

"Yeah... It happened way before we got to Atlantis. He was old, and the pod was attacked by a huge ray. They made it, but his body gave out on him..." Merrick pushes the tray aside and onto the nightstand, "I'd rather not talk about it anymore."

"Ok, honey." Adam says, "Com'mere." He says as he scoots and Merrick cuddled next to him. They kissed one another slowly, lapping slowly over their lips. One rolled his lower jaw up and into the other while the other's tongue delved into the other before sliding out of the other and pushed into the other mouth. "Mmrrnn," Adam slurped his mouth as he grinned, "Now you're starting to wake ME up."

1...34567...10