Aquata Cove: Epilogue 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music rings a rising guitar song, a warm and energetic melody, feeling like a sunrise as the lights around the medium-sized stage turn yellow with a hint of pink.

"~Here I am, once again~" Naomi sings, "~Feeling lost ~ But now and then ~I breathe it in ~To let it go~" She serves in place as she looks at her Papa. Adam smiles as he starts to make complimenting music as the song goes.

"~And you don't know where you are now" He sings to the mic posted at the stand in front of him "~Or what it would come to if only somebody could hear~"

"~~When you figure out how~~" They both sing simultaneously, "~~You're lost in the moment ~You diiiiisaaappeeeeEEEEAAAAaaaaarrrrrrrr~~" Both of them gracefully extends the harmony as the music bounces on. Adam cranks a knob on the Psytar and proceed.

"~You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action ~You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction~"

"~Not a fantasy~" Naomi wags her finger, "~Just remember me ~When it turns out right~"

"~~'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination~~" They harmonize again, "~~Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination~~"

"~In my victory ~Just remember me ~When I make it shiiiiiiine!~" Naomi's beautiful voice rings across the hall. The rest of the family dances in their seats as they clap to the beat.

"~Reaching high~" Adam stands up from his stool, rocking the Psytar as it lights up in response to his hands, "~Feeling low ~I'm holding on but letting go "~I like to shine

I'll shine for you~" He says as he affectionately strokes Naomi's cheek, to which she giggles and rubs his wrist before he lets go.

"~And it's time to show the world how~" Naomi reaches forward and dances as she sings, "~It's a little bit closer ~As long as I'm ready to go ~All we have is right now

As long as you feel it inside you knooOOWWW~!"

"~~You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action~~" They sing at the same time as they match their footwork, "~~You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction ~Not a fantasy ~Just remember me ~When it turns out right ~'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination ~Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination~~"

"~In my victory~"

"~Just remember me~"

"~~When I make it shiiIIIInnne!~~"

The music goes into a short interlude as Adam dances with his daughter, twirling her and switching places in movements before they go back to the mics.

"~Everyone can tell you how it's all been said and done~" Naomi sings.

"~OowhoaOh~!"

"~That harder times will change your mind and make you wanna run~"

"~But you want it~" Adam chimes, "~And you need it~

"~~Like you need to breathe the air~~"

"~If they doubt you ~Just believe it~"

"~~That's enough to get you theeeerrre~~"

Adam strums the electric instrument in a fast and hard swing to ring in a shot of melodies, "~You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action ~You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction~"

"~Not a fantasy ~Just remember me ~When it turns out right~"

"~~'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination ~Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination~~"

"~In my victory~"

"~Just remember me~"

"~When I make it SHIIIINNNE!~~" They finish off with a bang, and earn applause from the others as well as a few local diners. Adam puts down the Psytar and takes Naomi's hand, they raise their arms up and take a bow before getting off stage, just as a few more patrons start to come in, curious to do some karaoke too.

~~~

"Ok, so I don't want you two out all night," Adam says as Naomi and Jason stand by Jamal's car, "Be back at the house by at least 11PM, no later. I'm going to call you." He says with a stern snap.

"Dad, we're fine." Jason says.

"You've got classes and practice tomorrow, and Naomi we need to get you back into school too, you have a whole year to catch up on."

"Papa, it's not like they save all my homework, I just had to leave their records."

"Give her a break, honey," Merrick says, "Let her unwind."

"She's already 3 weeks late since school started, she's supposed to be a Junior by now."

"At least all her friends are going to be Sophomores too, right? Take it easy, babe." Merrick says with a smile, "You two go and have fun, ok?"

"Hahah, you're losing your edge, Pop." Jason smiled as he sets an alarm on his phone.

"Don't get used to it, buddy." Merrick pointed, "12 PM sharp, you and me need to spar at practice."

"Yessir."

"Ok, Jamal. They're in your hands." Adam says as he pats Jamal's shoulder.

"They're good, bud. Sasha can't wait to see'em."

"Have them back before midnight." Adam tells him, "Remember, 11 O'clock."

"I know." He says as he gets in his car, along with their son and daughter.

"Bye Papa, bye Dad!" Naomi called out.

"See you later!" Jason says in turn as they drive off.

"Heheheh, you're kinda of a nag, you know that?" Merrick said as they turn to go to their own car.

"What? Am I wrong? Jason needs to get up in the morning and Naomi needs to be enrolled again."

"They live in their own house now, Adam. Jason's 19 now, and he's had the house all year to himself, and it looks fine, doesn't it?"

"They're still teenagers, babe." Adam says, "I'm just glad we at least live nearby." They enter into Adam's car. Adam inserts the key into the ignition to bring the vehicle to life.

"Hey." Merrick says.

"Hm?" Adam turns to see Merrick looking at him. Merrick leans in, and kisses Adam right on the mouth. Adam kisses back with a lush lap back to him. Merrick smacks his lips with Adam before he nuzzled into Merrick's cheek, his shallow beard pushing onto Merrick's bright gold stubble. "I missed you..." Adam says as he rubs Merrick's cheek as their foreheads touch.

"I missed you too... So much..." Merrick kisses Adam's lips again before sitting back and putting on his seatbelt.

10 Minutes later, the car drives over by the Kele-Kolika Pier gate. They drive into the underground parking structure for employees and into Adam's parking space. They get out and walk into a door that leads to a hall, passing by a partially open hall - the right side is of a building built into the reef and cliff, and the left side is a wide open space view of the entire pier and ocean.

They soon spot a white cat with light orange ears, paws, and tail curled up on a wide post. "Hey there, old boy." Merrick says as he comes to the elderly cat.

Skyler looks drearily at him, "Rrraarrr." He meowed mid-yawn before shaking his head. The feline nudged Merrick's hand before he gets up and arches back while Merrick pets him.

"He's missed you too." Adam said with a smile as he strokes under the cat's neck before they entered the door right next to Skyler's perch. The two husbands walked downstairs until they came to their home door.

"What the??" Adam looks and sees the window of his door is gone, also spotting a few shards lying on the floor next to the nautical statuettes posted on the floor and around doors.

"What happened to the window??" Merrick asked. Adam goes and looks around.

"... Chloe." They both say.

"Why was she here?"

"I asked Rajani to drop something off here for us, and Chloe must have found HER key rather than MY key." He says as he unlocks the door, "Fuck, I thought she was supposed to show a better example to Tracy so they can keep her, and she's busting my windows??"

"Honey, you own the docks, just call the repairman in the morning."

"That's not the point. She fisted through my entrance, and it was against my will."

"PFFF, oh my God..." Merrick snickered as they entered into their home. "... Do you smell something?" Merrick asked, feeling a weird vibe inside his chest.

"No, not really." Adam answers. "Why?"

"Hm, nothing..."

They go into their semi-underground house with a kitchen to the immediate left, a coat closet to the immediate right and forward is the living room with a vast wall of grid-gilded glass, giving the entire place a view of the ocean from inside. "Wow... It's still weird to be back here..."

"Well yeah, we only lived here for a month before you and Naomi had to leave." Adam puts his arms around from behind Merrick affectionately. "I gotta say... It was really lonely here..."

"Mnnhh..." Merrick felt on his hand Adam's.

"Heheh... Sometimes I stayed over at the house with Jason and slept on the couch, and sometimes he had friends over for a slumber party." Merrick snickered at that, "Or as he calls it, 'hanging out'. I still acted like one of those big and sugary mothers just to annoy the hell out of him. 'Jasey'~" He pitched his voice, "'I made some churros and cookies for you and your buddies~!"

"God, you are so gay."

"Hahahaha, hey, it's how I got by. Heh..."

"Were we really gone for so long?" Merrick asked. Adam kissed his cheek and nuzzled him.

"Few months... Felt more like years..."

"Hmhmhm..." Merrick sniffs the air again. Something's making his heart pound and feel a little tense, "Hun, I... There it is again. I smell something odd."

"You're just back in the nest, sweetheart." Adam pats his arm before going to take off his jacket. Merrick walks to the living room, smiling as he looks at the big glass wall... This place used to be a sort of private headquarters for shop owners and other managers on the docks. Then it was made into a tourist attraction, but it was so small and the other managers were starting to feel claustrophobic, so he and Adam eventually saved up enough money to repurpose and rebuild this place into their own home, and officially moved in when Jason turned 18 years old so he and Naomi had the house to themselves.

Adam came back from behind and kisses Merrick's neck, "O-Ohh..." Merrick moaned as his member tinged in his pants. Adam plants a line of thick kisses along his neck, slowly and deliberately as he rubs his sides. Merrick shudders as Adam's teeth grazes him a little before his smooth wet lips pushed and lapped from it.

Adam reaches down and softly gropes Merrick's groin. His thick, roughed hand presses and rubs onto Merrick's crotch as he kisses him. Merrick turns around, and kisses Adam on the mouth as he starts to unbutton Adam's shirt. When he reaches the fourth button, Merrick stops after he feels something small and solid under the shirt. He opens it further, and grins as he sees a metal ring bound with four thick black straps upon Adam's hairy chest.

"Now when did you have time to put this on?" Merrick says as he grips the middle.

"At some point during the past." Adam said with a grin as he backs up, "Here, hang on..." Adam then takes his hands and gives a huff and a hard grunt before he yanks his shirt on either side! "RRHhhh!" The shirt rips in half before he throws right off and holds his very thick and muscular arms up to show his black harness on his pecs and his round hairy gut.

"Mnnnhhhh, God..." Merrick hisses as he comes up and gnaws on his large bear. Merrick rubs his hands onto Adam's back and tugging and yanking at the leather belts across his torso. "I missed my Papa Bear so fucking much..." Merrick growled as he hugs his sexy beast.

"Yuri and your son were chewing my ass off again, babe." Adam says as he and Merrick kissed.

"Aww, Mommy Dearest giving my big bear self esteem issues?"

"Uh-huh." Adam nodded with a cute pout.

"Well don't lose a damn pound. Me and your daughter love our big ol Papa Bear." Merrick says as he fondles Adam's sizable doughy belly.

"Mnnhh... Lemme see what you're smuggling..." Adam says with a grin as he gets on his knees after inserting his fingers into Merrick's pants. He clicked off the belt and button, and pulled them down, revealing a pronounced boner contained in very soft and flexible purple underpants with yellow stars around it. "Mnnnhh! Fuck, babe, I love you..." Adam says as he goes in, and gives the side of the tent a lick.

"Hhhh..." Merrick swerved as he feels the warm tongue brush and move on the side of his hard package. He takes a moment to take off his own shirt, showing his nicely toned and muscular body, with a light field of golden fuzz down the middle of his chest, abs, and into the trimmed patch in his underpants. Merrick started to develop bodily hair several years ago, and it's only served to make him more alluring.

Adam gruffs as he encloses the round summit of Merrick's tent with his hot wet lips, his tongue pushing around the wet head and the dab of pre on the fabric. Merrick sighs and giggles as Adam noms on his underwear like a playful deviant. Adam lets that cock flop out of Merrick's underpants, and gives it a whole gulp.

"HOH!" Merrick staggers as he clutches Adam's head, "Hohh God!" Adam bobs his head back and forth only for a few times to give that extra tease. He would then sink his head down to deep-throat Merrick's member and push his mouth onto Merrick's pubis while clutching at his butt. Merrick bites his lower lip as he lightly thrusts forward into Adam's mouth.

He slides Merrick's shaft out with a wet pop before he jerks on Merrick's meat while glancing up. "Hhmmmnnngghhh yeah..." Adam opens his mouth again before he goes in to suck on him again. Adam looks up with those brown eyes as his lips fold over and slide down Merrick's dong over and over, working over Merrick's cock deliberately with his tongue, driving his foreskin down and having the exposed glands rub against the roof of his mouth.

Adam gets up and starts to open his pants before he steps out of them, showing he is wearing Merrick's favorite black leather and gold jockstrap, that golden pouch holding Adam's very promising package.

"You take a pill yet?" Merrick asked as he gets close to him again.

"Not yet." Adam answers.

"Good." Merrick nuzzles him lovingly, "I wanna make this last..."

"All night, my angel of the sea..." Adam says as he rubs his cheek with his hand, "All night..."

"Heheh, I'll go lock the doors and turn off the breaker for the night." Merrick says before he goes off to tend to that.

In the bathroom, Adam walks in, and takes the packet of Viagra and a few fast-acting hormone and arousal pills. Adam's not as quick to rise as he used to be, though Merrick's merman body is ALWAYS in complete and top shape; he doesn't technically NEED these pills, but at his age, they do help.

Adam takes a small blue diamond-shaped tablet and pops it into his mouth to swallow it with water, before also taking the sexual performance pills for that extra kick. He rolls his head around his shoulders to crack his neck a little, before turning off the light and walking into the bedroom.

"I'm back, babe..." Merrick says before trailing off, picking up the strange and familiar smell again, his insides suddenly taking up a sharp tingle. He sees Adam, and... Several bouquets in vases on the nightstand and drawers and a couple of the shelves, with Adam holding one of the flowers in his teeth.

"Really?" Merrick crosses his arms, "Really? Tulips? You had tulips put in here?"

"And around subtle parts of the house." Adam says with a smile.

"Heheheheh," Merrick comes over and hopped onto bed, crawling on and over his chubby husband, "You fuckin bear... You know what those plants do to me."

"You bet your ass I do." Adam says as he almost shoves a tulip into Merrick's nose. He scoffs and whacks the flower out of his hand.

"Mnnnhh, like I need more motivation to do this..." Merrick hushed as he grips the black leather collar Adam put on around his neck, and pulled him into a kiss. Adam huffs and pushes his mouth against the other, before he moves up and has Merrick fall onto his back on the bed.

Merrick opens his mouth as Adam goes down on him again, "Mnhhh... Mnnhhh" His hands grab and yank slowly at Adam's harness, his cock curling in complete erection in his underwear. He moans more as he feels Adam's round full pouch push onto his rear, his lightly fuzzy legs brushing against Adam's thicker and furrier legs. "Bite me again..."

Adam stops kissing and moves his head down onto Merrick's shoulder. Adam kisses his neck and shoulder very thickly with suction before his bites into his flesh, "Mnnnhhh!" Merrick whines as he squirms under Adam's big, soft and round girth, his teeth and tongue gnawing and sucking harshly onto Merrick's neck.

"Yeah, you like that..." Adam growls as he licks where he bit Merrick. He licks along Merrick's neck, and sinks his teeth into his neck, "Mnsshhhgghhh... You're fucking delicious..." Adam whispers as he scraps his teeth along Merrick's neck and shoulder.

"Oh my gosh..." Merrick closes his eyes and whines as Adam slurps and noms on Merrick, "Awwlll..." His dick gets harder as his big burly lover kisses and chews on him, nuzzling and growling as he bites him in several places, "O-Ow! Too hard!"

"Ah- sorry." Adam eases up. He gets off of Merrick and stands on his knees, "How about you eat some of me, huh?" Adam says as he grabs his bulge and bounces it up and down a few times. Merrick gets up and crawls over to him, taking a moment to take off his underwear, and eyeing the outlining penis-shaped lump in the jockstrap. Just as Merrick nuzzled onto that round package, Adam takes the back of Merrick's head and pushes his face into it. Merrick huffs as he opens his mouth and meshes his lips barriered jaws into that pouch. "Mnnn, that feels nice..."

Adam lays on his side as Merrick settles along as well as Merrick nudges and playfully mouths his package while he rubs and strokes his own erect member. The sound of ripping could be heard as Merrick separates the very strong Velcro boundary of the waistband and the top of the jockstrap bulge to move it down, and let Adam's thick, semi-soft cock flop down from its containment along with this fat, hairy balls in his musky pubic patch.

"A-Ahhh!" Adam moves his head back as Merrick's mouth immediately goes to his sac. His mouth feels so hot on his balls, "Hoohh God! Oh my God!" Adam lays back as Merrick licks and laps his mouth and tongue on his testicles, taking one nut into his mouth and letting it slide out as he licks onto the underside of his bag. "Oh my God... Oh Christ, yes, babe, aahhllll, oh my God," Adam's big round belly firms and softens as Merrick nurses and slurps around Adam's vulnerable orbs.

Merrick licks and juggles with Adam's heavy orbs as his arm feels along his muscular leg, before he moves to Adam's thickened cock. "Ohhhhhhhh yeah..." Adam moans as he relaxes, his member having obtained 70% hardness. Merrick's lips push around Adam's shaft as he slowly goes down, "Oh my God, I missed this... Oh God I love you..." He groans as he shifts on the bed. Merrick pushes Adam's legs apart as he goes in, breathing hard through his nose as Adam's dick is taken into his mouth.

He bobs his head up and down on that cock as Adam feels the tingle of the Viagra pills start to reach inside the core of his penis. Adam squirms as Merrick's hands also go to his balls, holding and grasping them firmly around the scrotum.

"Mnhhh, I thought you were going to dom me, honey." Merrick says with a grin as he strokes Adam's hard meat.

"Heh heh, that was before you started giving me head."

"Mnnhhh, God, I love your cock..." Merrick says as he goes down on Adam's meat again.

"Oh yeah, babe, ohhhh..." Adam whines as Merrick blows him for the first time in so long. Merrick sucks his dick for 5 whole minutes before pulling up, and crawling around Adam. Adam turns after Merrick grabs and yanks his harness to the side. Adam holds the back of Merrick's head as he digs his maw onto the other. Merrick groans as he hugs and gropes around Adam's body as he tastes his penis-flavored mouth.

Adam growls as he rolls up and mounts on top of Merrick, feeling his husband's 6-inch dick push into his meaty fuzzy buttcheeks, while Adam's moistened balls and dick push and roll onto Merrick's abdomen. Merrick moans as his muscular and chubby man grabs his head with both hands and really digs his tongue into his mouth, with his fingers digging into his blonde hair and his thumbs pressing right next to his ears.