Aratego: A Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa made eye contact with Tim then turned back to Nat. "With what wine does to you?" she asked. "Nat, you aren't allergic to something that we should be aware of, are you?"

Nat's head shook and he chuckled. "Oh, no, no," he said. His forehead perspired. "That's not what I mean. It's nothing."

"No, you can share, you can share," Rosa insisted. She too then set her glass on the counter then leaned, looking at Nat. "What is it? What is it that wine do to you?"

Nat really didn't want to say, even though he knew it was inevitably going to happen. He could already feel it. Here he was, in a candle-lit apartment in Creampie Ridge, one of the nicest neighborhoods in Aratego. He couldn't take his eyes off Rosa; her hips, her chest, her pretty face. Nothing pleased him more visually then when she reached up to grab the wine glass. That pussy, he thought. Nat looked down at his manhood then up at Tim and Rosa, wondering how in the hell he would explain what was probably about to happen any second.

"You see," Nat said, standing up. "It's just how I am. Sometime I can't help it, I really can't. I've had it happen at bars, restaurants, and even at a outing kinda thing with friends."

"What, Nat?" Rosa asked. "You had what happen? What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, what, man?" Tim asked, wanting to know. This time around, he made it a point to keep his eyes on Nat's face rather than his massive black cock. "What happens when you drink wine?"

Nat looked at Rosa, quickly recalling how her hair stuck to the sides of her face and her forehead when she's been riding his long cock on her and her husband's bed. He then glanced down at his manhood. Just as he'd been about to speak and force out words to come up with some kind of explanation for the effect wine has on him, his cock started to stir. Nat looked down several more time, breaking eye contact with Rosa and Tim as they clearly waited anxiously for an answer. His cock started to engorge. The veins bulged as the soft penis that had been dangling between his thighs started to rise. Nat chuckled nervously.

Rosa's mouth hung open as she realized what was happening. Nat clearly had lost his train of thought, or so she thought. Within a matter of seconds, she noticed Nat's cock moving, so to speak, out of the corner of her eye. She looked down in shock as the 6-inch soft black cock slowly swelled.

"Oh my God," Rosa said, covering her mouth as she watched.

Nat chuckled, seeing how this husband and wife looked with shocked faces as his manhood grew and stiffened. He wished he could think of something to say. What could he say? This simply was the effect wine had on him.

Tim looked at the black man's cock grow. Even though he had watched this man – man almost seeming like too light of a word to describe someone with a penis and balls the size of his – fuck his wife Rosa in ways he could have only dreamt, he felt like he was seeing Nat's hard cock for the first time all over again. Tim watched closely, never even looking up at night, as the huge black shaft grew to at least ten inches with girth that looked so thick Tim wondered if he could wrap his hand around it. The veins visibly throbbed, running up out of Nat's pubic hair then slowly fading as they climbed up toward the bulbous head.

"Holy fuck," Tim said, not even realizing words had slipped out of his mouth.

Nat rubbed his chest, looking up and away like a child who'd just been caught red-handed. He chuckled, shaking his head. "I knew I shouldn't have drank that wine. I just knew it."

Tim scuffed then looked over at Rosa. Rosa looked at Nat's rock hard cock, it bopping up and down from his body, Rosa to its left and Tim to its right. Tim could only wonder what was going through his wife's mind. Before he could say anything to her, Rosa arm rose up and she reached out to grab it.

"Fuck it," Nat said. He grabbed his glass of wine off the counter then gulped down what was left. "What's done is done."

Nat groaned softly and closed his eyes when he felt Rosa's small, soft hands. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft, only a couple of inches up from the base. She giggled then squeezed it, wondering if she were causing Nat any pain. She then tugged it a bit, at first being more gentle before getting a little ruff. Even though Nat groaned, the smile on his face couldn't be hidden. After a few more tugs, Rosa picked up on how much she was turning this endowed black man. She tugged tighter and tighter, almost to the point where it felt like she were trying to pull Nat closer to her. Nat leaned back on the counter and extended his pelvis a bit and let Rosa fondle his cock and balls. Anytime she would tug a bit too strongly, his cock would throb even harder. His pelvis would jolt and pop a bit; he would lift his foot up off the floor then slam it back down...all while his eyes were closed and his lips curled into a sinister smile.

"Wow, it get so hard," Rosa said. Her husband Tim almost seemed invisible to this massive black cock. He could've said something and Rosa wouldn't have even noticed. "I like the veins. Your balls, Nat. Wow."

Nat chuckled bashfully, but this kind of reaction to his dick wasn't anything new. "Yeah, it's always been that way. That's why I shouldn't have drank that wine. Anytime I drink wine, my dick gets really hard and won't go down for a long time. I don't know why," he shrugged, "but it's just always been that way."

Rosa giggled but continued on playing with this beautiful, black beauty. Temptation and desire pushed her. Pretty soon, Rosa wrapped her other hand around the shaft. She now tugged with two hands as the storm rumbled on outside, wreaking havoc across the island.

Tim finished his glass of wine then set the glass on a nearby end table. He quickly looked back to Rosa – at the way her hands anxiously fondled Nat's long, thick black cock. He now felt his own cock getting hard. Never would he pull it out...not at a time like this. Rosa hadn't even looked over at him for the last several seconds. Tim looked up at Nat's face. The Lascivioun bit his bottom lip and pressed his eyes closed. Suddenly he grunted, causing Tim to look down at his dick. Rosa had tugged him so hard his pelvis jolted forward.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Rosa said. "That didn't hurt, did it?"

Nat chuckled and shook his head. "No." He reached out and gently grabbed Rosa's chin, leaning her face up. "Don't you worry about all that. Okay? Don't you worry about that, Rosa. You not gon' hurt me or the dick."

Rosa giggled then continued on, playing with Nat's cock as if it were a statue in itself. Tim stepped closer, looking at his wife go on as if there were no tomorrow. Never had he seen Rosa so consumed. It was as if she had tunnel vision. Here, in this dark, candle-lit room as a storm raged, the only thing Rosa saw was Nat's massive black dick. Tim grabbed his crotch from the frustration of just standing there. Keeping his own hand from reaching out and grabbing Nat's cock was a feat in itself. The husband became a little fidgety. "I see you like it, Rosa," he said.

Finally, Rosa looked at her husband. She giggled then leaned over a bit so she could take a closer look at Nat's cock. "Yeah, I do," she said. "Tim, you know last time Nat was over, I didn't get to look at it like this."

"Yeah, uh," Tim said, staring at the shiny, rock-hard black cock himself as he struggled to find the words, "I didn't either."

Nat chuckled then ran his fingers through Rosa's hair. He was ready to pin her down and deep-stroke her with no fucking mercy. This wife was obviously frustrated. Hell, with the way she fondled and played with his dick and balls, Nat could tell she wasn't used to getting anything on this level at home. He looked over at Rosa's husband then at Rosa. "You think your husband wants to...you know?"

Rosa, not even having thought of her best friend and husband for a good while, pulled her eyes up from Nat's impressive cock and looked at Nat. "You sure you're okay with that?"

Nat looked over at Tim. The guy clearly wanted to reach out and feel it. Usually, Nat might not interact with the wife's husband that much. But something was different about Tim. The way he looked at the massive cock was different. Admiration, but disbelief. Gratitude, but envious. "Yeah, if he wants to."

"Tim?" Rosa asked, smiling. She pulled her hands away. "You wanna?"

Tim was a bit taken aback. As long as he'd been looking at this black man's erect pipe, he hadn't thought he would actually get a chance to touch it. The entire time Nat had been fucking Rosa senselessly the first time, after they'd gone out to dinner, not once did he even get close enough to Nat's cock to admire it. Hesitantly, not sure what his wife would think, nor how Nat would actually react when another man's hand wrapped around his dick, Tim reached out.

"It's okay, Tim," Rosa said. "He said you can touch it."

"Yeah, man," Nat said, his deep voice a bit startling to Tim. Lightning flickered. "Go on, feel it."

Tim smiled. His heart thumped with excitement. Letting whatever reservations he had go, he reached out and confidently wrapped his hand around Nat's shaft. It felt thicker than it looked; the veins traveled up his shaft, slowly disappearing as they came closer to the head. Tim was even more impressed when he could use two of his hands on Nat's shaft. And the head was still protruding through the other end. Excitement rushed up Tim's veins as he played with the massive black cock more enthusiastically. The power he felt in his hands. "Damn this is a big cock," he said, the words slipping out of his mouth ever so easily.

Nat turned his head in laughter. Rosa's husband was so upfront about it, but he didn't blame the guy. Nat had been putting his blessing to good use for years in Aratego. This wasn't the first time a husband had commented so outwardly about his endowment. And with 10 inches of manhood protruding from his body, throbbing and ready to dig deep into an under-satisfied wife, it sure wouldn't be the last.

Rosa's hand joined Tim's then the couple both fondled his dick and balls at the same time. Nat continued to grown, especially when one of them would squeeze his shaft a little tighter. Tim chuckled when he and his wife got into a bit of a touching match. She was trying to use both hands on the shaft at the same time as he was. She swatted his hand away then Tim quickly reached down and gripped onto Nat's dick before Rosa even knew it. Nat would simply look down at the couples hands and laugh.

After playing with Nat's massive black cock for several minutes, admiring it and complimenting it back to back, Nat once again grabbed Rosa's chin. He looked into her eyes, as if Tim weren't standing there, and said nothing. At first, Rosa waited anxiously for this endowed black man to say something. However, after several seconds of looking into his eyes, Nat's cock pulsating in her hand, she heard him loud and clear. Almost as if the world stopped, right there in a dark candle-lit apartment, Nat leaned over and kissed Rosa passionately. Only seconds passed before Rosa's hands reached up and rubbed Nat's bald head.

His cock hard as a rock, beckoning to be set free from his pants, Tim looked in, his mouth hanging open, at his beautiful wife Rosa passionately kissing Nat while her hand wrapped around his shaft. What Tim thought was going to be a quick, delicate kiss turned into a lustful kiss. When Nat pulled his lips away from Rosa's face, he glanced over at Tim then down at the unimpressive tent in his pants. A deep, subtle chuckle slipped out of his mouth before his tongue slithered out and he leaned back in to kiss Rosa.

"Oh, Nat," Rosa said, catching her breath the next time the kiss broke.

"You okay," Nat said, licking his lips. He raised his eyebrows.

Rosa stroked Nat's dick. "I want this cock," she said. She kissed him again. "I want it like last time. I want it."

Tim felt like he was about to blow a load in his pants. Standing next to a candle on the end table next to the couch, there was just enough light for him to see he had wet stains forming on the front of his pants. There was no way in the world he could stop what was happening. Rosa hadn't even looked over his way for the last several minutes. And Tim didn't want her too. Since the last, and first, time Nat had been over to their apartment, there were times all Tim could think about was the pleasure – the ecstasy like no other – his loving, caring wife was missing. Nat and his long, fat throbbing dick brought a side out of his wife Tim would never want to stifle. Hearing his wife tell this hung black man how much she wanted his cock was just too much. His modest cock throbbed so hard there were moments he would grind his teeth together in frustration.

"Oh, is that right?" Nat asked, his voice deep. A menacing chuckle then followed. "You want this cock?"

"Yes, I do," Rosa said. Nat then ran his fingers through her brown hair. He made sure to rub the temples of her head. His bulky fingers send rivets of anticipation down the wife's spine. Nat's big black cock had been on her mind day and night since he fucked her brains out in she and Tim's bed. "I want it, Nat. I want it. Why can't I have it now?"

Nat chuckled once again, closing his eyes for a moment. He glanced around the candle-lit apartment then looked back at the horny wife. He looked at Tim, the wet spot at the front of his pants blotching bigger and bigger by the second, and smirked. Nat leaned in to Rosa's ear, taking a big whiff of her scent before speaking. "I wanna fuck the shit out of you..." He lowered his voice even more. "...with this big, long fat black jungle dick."

Rosa's eyes closed. She reminisced about how Nat had her pinned down to the bed the first time they had sex. His big black cock reached places she didn't even know existed. She had her first squirt orgasm thanks to this man and his blessing. Rosa jerked Nat's cock ferociously. He grunted then purred like a dog in her ear. "I'm ready to give you this jungle dick?"

Tim angst only grew more unbearable. Not only was there a real strife in having his rock-hard penis constrained, but now the husband had to watch this well-endowed black man before him whisper something he couldn't hear into his wife's ear. Rosa's facial expressions pushed him closer to the edge.

"Gimme that big black cock now," Rosa demanded. "Give it to me now."

Swiftly, Nat wrapped his arm around Rosa's waist. He then lifted her up and carried her over her shoulders. Rosa laughed uncontrollably. Nat slapped her ass then grabbed it and jiggled it. "This white pussy is good," he said as he carried Rosa over to the couch on the other side of the room, right next to the balcony door. Tim had never seen Rosa get so playful. On top of that, he realized he'd never picked Rosa up that way. Her face beamed, looking over Nat's shoulder, all the way over to the couch. There, Nat, with his massive dick still standing up at attention, slammed the horny wife down into the couch. Rosa, on her back with her legs spread, motioned for Nat to lean in closer. He did just that, his hard dick lying on her stomach and reaching up to her chest. Tim watched as they kissed passionately. His cloak of invisibility, now standing over by the counter as Nat's muscular body glistened in the candle light, consumed him. And there was no other place he would rather be. He smiled, happy for his wife. She deserves this, he thought.

Tim watched as his wife Rosa giggled seemingly uncontrollably while Nat, a beast in every way, leaned over and kissed the lusting wife. When Nat raised his head, he jiggled. Rosa and he looked into the others eyes for nearly a second too long before they started kissing again. Tim felt torn between were he wanted to devote his attention. On one hand, he desperately wanted to watch his wife kiss the Lascivioun – she did it so passionately, in ways he'd never seen before. On the other hand, his own cock still raged in his pants. It throbbed while his eyes practically darted between the passionate kiss and Nat's big black cock lying across his wife's stomach like a 10-pound piece of meat.

Tim stepped forward a bit, just enough to get a better view, but still far enough to be out of sight, so to speak. His heart thumped in his chest. Lightening flickered in the sky – flickers which tossed just enough light into the living room to make Rosa's wedding ring glisten. By now, she had wrapped her arms around Nat's brought, muscular back. Her hands stretched out in attempts to grip him.

Thunder rolled in the clouds just as Nat grunted like a beast in Rosa's ear. He licked it, whispering something so softly Tim couldn't make out a single word. Next thing he knew, Nat glanced over at him. The brief moment of eye contact nearly paralyzed Tim. And the hung man made sure to do it at just the moment when he himself was leaning up and reaching for his dick.

"Rosa?" Nat said, purposely speaking a little louder.

Tim's ears perked up, tuning in to every undertone in Nat's voice. He then looked at Rosa, anticipating her response.

"Hmm, hmm," Rosa said, smiling. She then fidgeted her legs around Nat's torso, thrusting her pelvis toward his body. "Yeah?"

Nat chuckled. "You ready for some of this jungle dick?"

Tim's cock throbbed so hard he groaned from the pain. Quickly, he grabbed his erection. His jeans were undeniably wet at the front. He just asked her if she is ready for some of his jungle dick. Jungle dick. Tim's mind instantly recalled Rosa's first time calling Nat's impressive endowment jungle dick. He remembered his own eyes being glued to the black man's endowment. What is she going to say? Rosa, what are you going to say?

Rosa emphatically thrust her hips toward the big black man then laughed. "Yeah," she answered. "I'm ready for some that jungle dick." She pulled her right arm from behind Nat's back then reached down. She loved the way Nat groaned when her warm hand wrapped around his shaft. "I missed it."

Tim's lips curled into a smile. Rosa hadn't even had sex with this man yet, but she was already in more bliss than she'd ever been after Tim pulled out all the stops when they made love. His stomach sank a bit, but the feeling was oh so good. He stood there, locked in place and unfazed by any of storm's sounds. The lit candles faded into the background.

Nat chuckled, kissed Rosa gently, then started to kiss her body. He started with her neck then worked down toward her chests. Nat helped her to pull her shirt off then tossed it to his right, in Tim's direction. Tim's eyes followed the shirt as it crossed the room then landed on the floor just a couple of feet from him. His eyes then jumped back up to the intense scene happening before him. It had been several minutes now and his wife – the love of his life, for Christlike – hadn't even taken so much as a quick glance over at him. He balled his fist in angst. But, of course, he would never do anything to stop it.

Rosa bit her bottom lip as Nat slowly made her way down her body. She squealed and jumped a bit from the kisses on her lower stomach. Nat kissed going right then did the same left. When he came to a stop just above her plump pussy, he lifted his head. Tim watched as he leaned up then rose up. The tall black man stood with his two feet firmly planted in the ground, his legs far apart. Flickers of lightening and rumbles of thunder carried on like perfect backdrops. Nat's massive black cock reached away from his body, throbbing. He looked at Tim then pointed between Rosa's legs.

Tim snapped out of his daze and realized he was being addressed. Nat pointed at his wife's pussy. Does he want me to fuck her first? He looked at his wife and her current state. There was no way Tim could get between her legs right now and make love to his wife. Her pussy had to be craving a deep-dicking that only a man like Nat could give.