Aratego: A Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat lifted his eyebrows. "Why don't you come over here, Tim, and get things started?" He looked at the husband's modest, at best, endowment. The soaked blotches at the front of the man's pants elicited a chuckle from the endowed black man. "This is your thing, I'm sure."

Speechless, Tim looked at his wife Rosa's lower body. Without saying anything, he headed over to the couch. Nat plopped down into the couch next to Rosa while Tim pulled her pants up over her legs. He through them to the side then paused for a moment. Nat reached over and fondled Rosa's breasts, chuckles slipping out of his mouth back to back. Tim looked down at his wife's rose-colored pussy. Almost like a little bitty penis, her clit stood up at attention. She took deep breathes, biting her bottom lip with her eyes closed. Tim's cock still raged in his pants. He looked down at his wife's pussy, ready to lower his head and please her at her time of need.

"You okay?" Nat asked, his voice seductive. He playfully flicked Rosa's nipples.

Rosa nodded. "Yeah."

Just then, Rosa felt Tim's sopping wet tongue slashing around between her legs. Instinctively, she tried to press her thighs closed. Giggles slipped out of her lips then she opened them back up. She reached down and rubbed the top of her husband's head. Her touch was clearly an encouragement because Tim's tongue slashed more ferociously.

Rosa looked over Nat as he lay on the couch next to her. Her eyes gazed at his massive black cock. It climbed up his stomach, looking as if the head were reaching for his lower pec muscles. She smiled, kissed him briefly, then looked down at her lapping husband. Rosa took a deep breathe then her eyes angled toward the glass balcony doors. The storm raged on.

"Jungle Dick miss that white pussy," Nat said. He grabbed Rosa by the chin then kissed her once again. This time, though, he was sure to be passionate about it. He glanced down at her husband – his head nothing but a dark silhouette in the candle-lit room between his wife's legs. His lips curled into a quick smirk. He clearly does this a lot.

Rosa turned over just a bit toward Nat, much to Tim's surprise. Her thighs suddenly bumped against his head, knocking him about a bit with absolutely no warning. Rosa giggled, rubbing Tim's head. Then, with the very same hand, she reached over and wrapped her fingers about Nat's throbbing shaft. She squeezed it then closed her eyes and reminisced about the first time she'd taken it all.

"I want this big black cock inside of me," Rosa said, very seductively. A mild thunder rumbled in the background. "Nat, I want this big black cock inside of me. Please."

Tim's cock throbbed so hard in his pants he felt like it was going to pop. For whatever reason, he slashed Rosa's pussy lips even more. Quickly, after hearing those words, he'd shaken off the brief second of surprise when his head was suddenly rocked by his wife's thighs. Tim felt invisible. And he was perfectly all right with that. He ate his wife's pussy as if it were the last meal on earth. Rosa looked so beautiful; she practically glowed. Both of her nipples stood tall at attention. And goddammit the way she wrapped her around around that black man's long, thick cock. Tim watched as his wife stroked Nat's cock, moving her arm up and down so freely thanks to his impressive length. They'd been locked in a passionate kiss for several seconds at this point...several seconds Tim cherished in ways he never would've imagined.

When Nat pulled away from his intense, passionate embrace with the sexually frustrated wife, he stood up. Rosa's eyes followed his; her anxiety was killing her. Watching that rock-hard huge black cock sway side to side and bop about a bit as Nat stood up drove her crazy. Tim's tongue thrashed about so violently that Rosa felt his split flicking up onto her lower stomach.

"Time for some Jungle Dick," Nat said.

Tim's thrashed as fast as he could. He felt like he'd run out of air two minutes ago, but couldn't give two shits about it. Before he knew it, Nat reached over and grabbed Rosa's legs as if Tim's head weren't between them. Tim, his head getting knocked about a bit once again, leaned up. He wiped his face with his forearm. His eyes were glued to the big black man as he ever-so-delicately turned Rosa's body to where her legs were angled toward him. Tim's cock raged so hard the pain was agonizing. A light moan slipped out of his lips; his eyes drooped. He sighed. Literally powerless.

"Taste it first," Nat said.

The starving wife's head was pressed against the back of the couch. Nat chuckled then planted his arms into the top of the couch before positioning his legs in such a way to where his huge slab of meat pointed directly at Rosa's face. He looked into her eyes a few seconds too long. He had to have her full and undivided attention. The rain outside picked up with the wind. It seemed to crash into the balcony door.

Nat tensed his PC muscle, causing his rod to bounce up and down. Rosa looked at it, giggled then looked back into Nat's dominating eyes. Nat glanced at his endowment, briefly thinking back to his younger years out in the jungle. His father and uncles, as well as other people around his village, told him at such a young age that he'd already become a man. And so far he'd dedicated himself to doing for wives what a lot of their husbands can't.

Tim watched as Nat leaned in. His dick was like a torpedo...a torpedo aiming toward the love of his life. As Nat's head pressed into Rosa's lips, she she reached up and wrapped both hands around the shaft. She jerked it, sucking on the head as she looked up into Nat's eyes. And here Tim was, comfortably on his knees and watching it happen all less than two feet away. Rosa's eyes then closed and she slobbed on Nat's shaft in a way her husband had never seen from her. If Tim were an artist, this would be the his most prized painting. Tim appreciated every single aspect and intrinsic of the moment. His mouth hung open; his thinking fuzzy.

The veins...they're so pronounced and bold.

The head is bulbous...noticeably pinker than the rest of the dark shaft.

The shaft...long enough for probably three and a half of Rosa's hands.

Rosa sucked on the big black cock and looked up into Nat's eyes. Without speaking, they knew just what the other one was thinking. Nat gently pulled his endowment back and away from the wife's mouth. She playfully tightened her lips around the head as it was pulling away. She tightened her grip as if she were trying to pull the monster black cock back toward her.

Nat chuckled as he positioned Rosa on the couch to where she was lying longways then put one of his own knees up onto the couch. The throbbing black cock – the torpedo, as Tim thought if it – pointed directly toward Rosa's waiting, pink pussy. It glistened with her husband's spit. Nat breathed heavily. She won't be able to get out of bed in the morning.

A loud boom of thunder, accompanied with a huge flash of lightning, startled all three of them. Nat then leaned over, kissed Rosa, and told her that Jungle Dick would make everything okay. With his eyes locked with Rosa's, he slowly pushed inside. Rosa bit her bottom lip as the huge black cock's head popped inside. She whimpered.

"Jungle Dick," Rosa whimpered. She squirmed while feeling her insides stretch to Nat's big black cock. She purred again, long and drawn out, as Nat pushed a couple of inches deeper. Her stomach tensed up; it was getting hard to breathe.

Nat chuckled then leaned over, as if nobody else was in the room. His face when then inches from Rosa's. They felt the other breathe and Nat forced the horny wife to look into his eyes – not look away. Rosa felt paralyzed. Nat's big black cock was slowly but surely reaching the depths of her pussy where she wasn't used to being probed. Looking into the black man's eyes, she wrapped her legs ago his back. He continued to look into her eyes. Rosa felt like his long, thick member was reaching into her soul.

Tim took a deep breath and clenched his teeth. He slammed his clenching fists into the sides of his legs. His cock raged and felt like it was about to pop. The wet blotch on the front of his khaki pants had now swelled to nearly the size of his hand. He glanced down at his – at his embarrassment, in so many ways. His head then lifted up, his eyes glued back on the love of his life being penetrated ever so deeply by a long, black, veiny cock. Never, since the day he'd met Rosa, had Tim seen her so pleased – practically sedated. Joy flushed through his veins while the pit of his stomach continued to fall out. The storm sweeping over Aratego raged on, in the background like a faint noise.

Once Nat had gotten balls-deep inside of the beautiful, peach-skinned wife, he leaned up. A chuckle slipped out of his mouth then he sped up his stroke. He went from smooth, deep, long strokes where his shaft glistened in the candlelight when he pulled out of Rosa to fast, hard slams. Rosa's body literally shook. She screamed, she squealed, she yelled "Jungle Dick!" so many times. The fat in her legs rippled; her C-cup chest bounced up and down. Every few seconds Nat slapped the woman's ass as it hung over the front of the couch.

"This pussy," Nat said, his muscular body now glowing with sweat. He finally slowed down after not-stop, deep pounding. He pulled his cock out ¾ of its length then let it park there for a moment as he wiped his forehead. Then, he looked at Rosa. She bit her bottom lip frantically as he legs squirmed. Nat then looked down at her pussy. It was beaten up – red. "Shit."

"Nat, please don't stop fucking me," Rosa said. She held her arms out, demanding a kiss from this well-endowed black man. Nat obliged, leaning over and kissing her passionately while the two breathed heavily into one another faces. When he leaned up, and Rosa could finally have a second of normal thinking, she noticed a silhouette of sorts in the corner of her eyes – something over by the camera, wedged between the outer reaches of two candles' lights on opposite sides of the room. Rosa leaned her head up, probing the shadow a bit. Her lips then curled into a smile when she realized it was the man she loved more than any man in this world – Tim.

Tim frantically gripped his raging bulge when his eyes finally met with Rosa's. The pleasurable distress of her taking such a big black cock so violently showed all over her face. Tim couldn't help but to notice the way loose strains of hair stuck to her glossed-over forehead. Her eyes were damp and a bit red, almost as if she'd been crying – crying tears Tim new would be filled with joy. The remnant of Nat's kiss – light hickies – were showing more and more on the sides of Rosa's neck.

"I love you," Rosa mouthed.

Tim took a deep breath, in a daze where he simply gazed complacently into space. "I love you too, Rosa."

Rosa then turned back to Nat and Tim watched as his wife and her hung black lover embraced one another once again in another passionate kiss. Nat then whispered something in Rosa's ear.

Dammit, I hate when this dude does that fucking whispering. Tim fidgeted, wishing he had dog ears. What the fuck is he saying? Now she's laughing. Fuck, I wanna take my cock out and...

Before Tim could finish his thought, his wife and her lover quickly got up off of the couch. Nat had finally stopped whispering in her ear. Next thing Tim knew, Rosa had leaned up and kissed Nat. Then, she wrapped her delicate hand around his big rock-hard cock and pulled as she walked around the couch that faced the balcony door. There Tim stood, to the side, practically in the shadows of two candles on opposite sides of the dining area. He watched his wife pull the black man by his cock right on passed him and into the hallway. Never did his wife, nor the hung black man, make eye contact. The churning in Tim's stomach made breathing difficult; his throbbing cock was so intense his palms perspired as his fists clenched together tightly.

Nat said something Tim couldn't make out to Rosa as he walked on, being pulled by his long black cock, across the dining area, into the hallway, then into the darkness. The power still hadn't come back on – neither had they put candles in the hallway, bathroom, or either bedroom. Tim watched Nat's backside – his muscular butt – clench with his walk. The well-endowed black man then slapped Rosa's butt hard. There was no doubt in Tim's mind that with the power being out, so neighbors probably didn't have TV or internet going, Nat's slapping Rosa ass could've been heard easily by any of the neighbors.

Tim, now only seeing Nat's lower back, butt, and legs because of the lighting, headed toward the hallway. He stopped at the entrance and strained his eyes to look into the darkness. Just then, Rosa pulled Nat around the corner and into the bedroom. Tim approached the doorway just in time to see Nat jump onto the bed – onto Rosa's waiting body.

"Fuck," Tim groaned softly. He couldn't take being restrained another moment. Quickly, the 30-year old business executive undid his pants then pulled them and his underwear down to his ankles. Never leaving the doorway, he hurried to look up as he didn't want to miss a thing. The few seconds he'd lost undoing his buckle and zipper then having to pull his pants and underwear down, therefore lowering his head, were enough to make him feel he'd missed too much.

Nat bent Rosa over on the bed, lightly gliding his bulky hand down her smooth, fair-skinned back. The Lascivioun then wrapped his fingers around Rosa's neck as he leaned over, pressing the head of his long, thick black meat into Rosa's pussy. Again, the obviously-sexually-frustrated wife purred as if she were finally getting something she'd dreamed about her entire life. Nat slowly pushed his cock into the untapped depth's of this woman's beautiful, plump white pussy. He started again with slow, deep grinds. Once Rosa's tightness relaxed a bit, he rammed her once then chuckled. She erupted with a loud, pleasure-filled shriek. He then did it again. This time, his slamming deep into her pussy with one mega thrust was followed by his chest pumping with deep breathes. Again, Rosa screamed then curse words slipped out of her lips.

Nat, with one leg bended and one up on its foot, pulled both hands up to Rosa's waist. He held her in place then started stroking like a sex-crazed madmen. His body moved in perfect rhythm for what seemed like several straight minutes. The sound of his body slamming against Rosa's bent over behind could've easily given a boom of thunder a run for its money.

Rosa screamed as if she were screaming for mercy. Tim stroked his handful cock ferociously as he watched the hung black man slam so hard into his wife's body he wondered if she'd even be able to walk when he was finished with her. Nat's strength and virility exhumed in everything he did. Tim felt as if he were in total control. Fear riveted through Tim at even the thought of approaching the bed without some sort of signal from Nat, much less Rosa, that it was okay. But his wife was gone into a different world. Rosa was now screaming about having an orgasm.

Nat pounded even harder with Rosa's announcement. He wiped the sweat away from his face then put the other leg down on it's knee. He held Rosa's waist with one hand then pulled her neck up to where her head was now up facing the ceiling. Holding the woman in place – with so much force that any effort on her part of trying to be free from his grip would have been useless – he stroked long, deep, slow strokes for a while as Rosa's wet walls gripped the sides of his big black cock as if they were holding on for dear life.

"Fuck this Jungle Diiiiick!" Rosa yelled out.

Tim's stomach churned so hard that if Rosa hadn't been making so much noise, and Nat hadn't been making her pussy slosh in ways he'd never heard, it would've been heard across the room. He stopped stroking for a few seconds to keep himself from coming. Badly, he wanted to see Rosa get on top of the big black cock and ride it like the women he'd seen in the porno. Do that, he thought. Rosa, climb up on that big black cock.

Almost as if they heard his thought, Nat finished up with his long, deep strokes, bringing Rosa to an orgasm so explosive her body shook. Nat's grip was just too tight for her legs to bend. Rosa's arms did go out, but Nat's grip around her neck was tight enough to keep her up with her head facing the ceiling and her mouth hanging open. Rosa's eyes fell into the back of her head as if she were in the midst of a soul-torturing exorcism. But Nat's big black cock and the word 'torture' would never be used in the same sentence.

"C'mon, Rosa," Nat said when he finally let go. Rosa fell to the bed, almost like a dead-weight rag doll. She moaned. "I'm sore, Nat," she pleaded. "I'm sore."

Nat chuckled then shook his head and wiped his face. He then slapped Rosa's ass as he turned over and lay on his back. His sweaty head, once again, sunk into Tim's pillow. Nat then spread his legs, slapping Rosa's ass again as the deep-fucked wife sluggishly lifted herself up then climbed on top of Nat. She put both knees on either side of Nat's muscular body then lowered herself onto Nat's cock. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Even though her pussy was sorer than she'd ever felt, it was like her heart glowed just from Nat's cock pushing into her. The head always stretched her pussy just a bit too much.

"You want me to ride Jungle Dick?" Rosa asked, planting her hands in Nat's chest. "Huh?"

Nat bit his bottom lip and nodded, lifting his eye brows. "Fuck yeah," he said. "Sit down on this big black dick, Rosa, and ride this shit. You know you want to. Do somethin' you don't get to do. Sit down on Jungle Dick...all the way." He finished his sentence by slapping her ass.

Rosa giggled then continued slowly lowering herself down onto the big black cock. Again, it felt like it was reaching into her stomach. This had always been one of her favorite positions, but she learned as a young girl in college, partly thanks to a couple of black guys on the football team, that for her to really enjoy riding she needed a bit of length. It'd been so many years since she'd gotten up on a big cock and rode. Excitement filled her soul the moment she realized she had lowered herself all the way down. Ten inches of big black cock now rose up inside of her. Rosa, slowly sliding yet again into another daze, looked down into the black man's cold eyes. She felt his hands slide around her waist.

Tim watched as Nat, almost seemingly effortlessly, lifted Rosa up and down his long shaft. The light from the one candle Tim brought from the front room, as well as the random flickers of bright lightening jumping through the windows, was enough for Tim to see his beautiful wife in the throws of passion with this well-endowed black man. Each time Rosa's body landed against Nat's, there was a loud slamming noise. And Nat never let up from his perfect rhythm. Rosa's ass jiggled about nonstop.

"Nat!" Rosa yelled, barely able to keep her grip on Nat's chest. "Nat! This big black cock is going so deep." She whimpered and closed her eyes, turning her head up toward the ceiling. "Ewwww Nat! This big black cock, Nat!"

"Hmm, hmm," Nat said, staring up into the wife's eyes. "What about this big black cock, Rosa?" He slammed a little harder, forcing a shrill out of her. "Huh, Rosa." The Lascivioun did not slow down the least bit. "What about this big black cock?"

Rosa rubbed her stomach with one hand. "It's so big, Nat," she answered. She then shook her head; rogue tears rolled down the sides of her face. "This big black cock is so big." Her voice lowered. "I love this big black cock. I love it."

Rosa's voice faded off into a faint murmur as she felt herself having after-shock kinds of orgasms. Small, yet powerful. Each time Nat felt her walls tightening on his shaft, he stroked hard. The muscular, 6'2 man held Rosa in place and lifted her up and down on his endowment. This was what he lived for – his entire reason for moving to Aratego. Nothing in the world – no other accomplishment or endeavor – could compare to the joy he brought to women by just undoing his pants and showing his manhood. Now, in this couple's apartment while a storm raged and the power was out, the head of his big black member reached into parts of this woman's pussy her unable husband could never reach. To Nat and his people back in the jungle, a man can't be a good husband if he can't please his woman the way she needs to be pleased. Rosa started murmuring about how she much she missed having orgasms. Nat's gently shook his head then focused on pounding Rosa so hard her body bounced violently on top of him. Eventually, Rosa collapsed on his chest, falling forward He held her closely, whispering in her hear that Jungle Dick was about to cum.