Aratego: A Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum inside of me, Nat," Rosa yelled out from the side of his neck. "Cum in me. I want that big black cock to cum deep inside of me."

Nat chuckled then bounced Rosa gently, as if she were in a cradle, with his big black cock balls-deep inside of her. He whispered in her ear sporadically about how good her pussy felt. The sloshing noise from his, essentially, excavation of her pussy drove him crazy and made his massive black manhood throb even hard.

"Shit," Tim blurted out. Did she just say she wanted him to cum in her?

Not being able to help it, Tim stepped over to the right. He quickly picked up the candle and stepped over to where he could look at his wife on the big black cock from the side rather than from the back, at the doorway. Carefully, as his pants and underwear were still around his ankles, Tim carried the candle as he waddled over to the other side of the room. By this point, Nat grunted as Rosa moaned passionately. Tim looked at where their bodies came together, between Rosa's legs. Because of where he held the candle, there glimpses of Nat's glistening, veiny shaft when Rosa's body rose up.

"Jungle Dick about to cum in that white pussy," Nat said. He then groaned like a bull. "You ready, Rosa? Is this rosy pussy ready?"

"Cum in me, Nat," Rosa whispered. "I want this big black cock to cum in me."

Nat then did something that shocked Tim just as much as it must have shocked Rosa. Almost as if Rosa's plump, shapely, 5'2, 150-pound body was nothing, he held her close to him as he stood up at the other side of the bed. With Rosa's legs wrapped around his back, Nat effortlessly held Rosa up in the air with his back to her husband on the other side of the bed. Nat then guided Rosa's head to be perched up on his shoulder, looking over it and back toward Tim. He held her tightly then pounded hard and deep. The slamming sound from their bodies meeting filled the room.

Tim finally set the candle down – the two seconds it took him to look down and set it away from the wall were two seconds too many he'd lost watching Nat fuck his wife's brains out in midair. He watched on anxiously, his hand around his own cock, as Nat grunted. Some of the faces Rosa made over his shoulder were ones that if Tim were an artist, he would paint and brand as his Mona Lisa.

Nat's grunting became louder then Tim noticed the way his high, round butt cheeks clenched together tightly. His heavy balls, swaying between his thighs as he fucked, tightened up. Tim had been keeping an eye on them from behind. Tim's stomach churned, his breathing became quick, his heart raced. Nat put one hand up around Rosa's neck then the other around her waist. Suddenly, Rosa's head was yanked back from Nat's shoulder, seemingly into the dark, as the well-hung black man held her to where he back was leaned back, her head literally suspended in air. Nat fucked her violently, grunting as he slammed her pussy as if it were the only pussy in the world. Some sort of ancient Lascivious saying slipped out of his mouth as his body stiffened – his butt cheeks pressed together tightly.

"Fuck, I'm coming," Nat said. His entire body glistened with sweat. He felt beads rolling down the back of his chocolate, bald head. "Shit."

Nat's body finally froze up as he clenched his butt cheeks together one last time. Tim's stomach literally felt as if it had fallen out of his body when he realized what that meant. This black man's big black cock had just dropped its seed off deep in Rosa's swollen, red pussy. Nat groaned like a bore as Rosa whimpered about her insides. Finally, Nat, panting like a beast, turned around and gently lay the well-fucked wife down on the bed. The Lascivioun then himself tiredly climbed into the bed. He lay next to Rosa, once again his sweaty bald head sinking into Tim's pillow.

Tim jerked ferociously from the shadow then stepped up closer to the bed. Rosa turned away from Nat and looked at him surprised, almost as if she'd forgotten he was even in the room. The last time she'd seen him was out in the living room, when she'd been pulling Nat by his long black shaft back to the bedroom.

Tim gently stroked Rosa's body with his hand. He slowed down jerking when they made eye contact. "You okay?" he asked her, glancing up at Nat and his massive black cock slowly deflating as it lay over his thigh.

Rosa smiled and nodded. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She simply nodded, slowly closing her eyes with her head lay back in the pillow. Tim looked down near her pussy. With the candle being behind him, he couldn't see much of it but boy oh boy could he imagine. He reached down and fingered Rosa gently. A giggle slipped out of her lips then her face changed to an expression that let Tim know she liked it.

With his rock hard erection throbbing between his legs, Tim waddled over to the front of bed. Rosa lay with her legs spread open. Tim leaned in a bit. His nose was greeted with a scent he'd never had the pleasure of encountering before. Nat's musk mixed with his wife's feminine scent was nearly too much for Tim. He took a big whiff, smiled, then leaned over on the bed. He slowly pushed his head deeper between his wife's legs.

Rosa's legs squirmed for a moment. She moaned, murmuring something but her words were so muffled that neither Tim nor Nat could understand. She bit her bottom lip then closed her eyes. Her insides were so sore – so beaten up; penetrated to depths that simply sent her to heaven. She smiled, glancing down at Tim's barely-visible-in-the-dark head as he lapped the gooey mess that could only be made by a fat, long black cock. Rosa's eyes fluttered then she turned toward Nat. The room was so dark. She had to reach out and feel if the black man was resting after a night of day or hard work over in Port Lascivious then a night of hard work.

Nat smiled then chuckled. Rosa's husband's slurping had been in the only noise in the room for the last several seconds. And with how Nat lay in the bed, as well as the room being so dark, the Lascivioun could barely see the white man's head between his wife's legs. She glanced that way, though, imagining that Tim was probably working pretty hard to pull out then lap up his seed. Nat remembered vividly how he made sure to go extra deep into that swollen, rosy pussy just as he was about to cum.

"You over there?" Rosa asked, her voice faint.

Before Nat answered, she felt Rosa's small hand grabbing his soft cock. Like a massive piece of sausage, it hung over his left thigh while his balls dipped low between his legs. Rosa wrapped her hand around the 6-inch-soft black cock, playfully squeezed, then let go and went for his balls. She massaged them in her hand. Nat chuckled, looking up toward the window as the crazed wife fondled his manhood. "I see you found me," he commented.

Rosa laughed out loud then reached over to run her hand over Nat's cheek. Before she'd gotten down to his chin, he leaned in. Quickly, Rosa found her head engulfed in Nat's bulky hands. At force, but certainly not complaining, Nat kissed Rosa in her post-orgasm state. The dazed woman seemed to collapse in his grasp.

Tim lapped ferociously between his wife's legs. Hearing her talked turned him on. His dick raged so hard, smashed between his lower stomach and the bed. The dank small of Nat's manhood saturated the air. When he realized Nat and Rosa were locked in a passionate embrace, his heart started to thump even harder. Suddenly, he became to sweat. He wished there were more light in the room more than he had any other time of the night. Tim hated not being able to see.

Just as Tim finally managed to stop himself from straining to looking in the dark and focus back on his wife's black-cock-beaten pussy, a small sputter came from Rosa's pussy lips. A bit startled, Tim pulled back when he first heard the noise. Only when it happened again – so quiet that if a radio or TV had been going he probably wouldn't have heard of it – did he realize what was going on. Tim's eyes slanted as a wave of lustful appreciation came over him. He'd never heard this before but the sound was like music to his ear. When he leaned in to continue licking, his tongue pushed into a long trail of goo. Rosa's pussy made more sputtering noises then more of the thick, creamy substance flowed out and down. Tim lapped it with his tongue, trying to pick it up and pull it into his mouth. It turned out to be a hell of a lot harder than he would've thought. The creamy good would barely hang on to the tip of his tongue before rolling over the front then dripping down. Tim would have to literally get his tongue back into his mouth in milliseconds to get the juices into his mouth. Up for the challenge, he sure didn't stop trying. He groaned under his breath. The smell made his cock spontaneously throb.

Nat and Rosa kissed passionately for several more minutes, almost as if Tim were invisible. The raging-hard husband kept his head between his wife's legs. By the time Nat and Rosa's lips parted, the lateness of the night had set in for both of them. Rosa had a somewhat busy day; Nat had been working most of the day then wound up stranded at the couple's house after a long and stressful ride around Mandingo Lagoon then into Aratego. Their eyelids fluttered at first then their blinks started to last several seconds too long. With Tim lapping between his wife's legs – lapping a pussy that the big black cock lying over Nat's thigh had just conquered and practically destroyed – Rosa and Nat drifted off to sleep. Rosa's pussy sputtered several times over the next few minutes – several times where his tongue tiredly tried to lap up a thick, running trail of Nat's cum mixed with juices from the deepest untapped depths of his wife's pussy.