All Comments on 'Are You My Darcy?'

by WhyMeGuy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
I Feel Your Pain

Good from the heart plea. My first real love did something similar. Later, she did more immature stuff to other guys and I came to realize I was the lucky one to be rid of her. Just turn the page, start a new story. There really are other fish in the sea. I finally found a keeper. Your happy ending is out there; just keep fishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dude - sucks!

Can't explain the whys and whats sometimes. Sounds like maybe Darcy was spooked by potential commitment?

You'll find someone else. Who knows, maybe another Literotica reader or author would be interested...

SejanusSejanusover 11 years ago
I feel your pain.

There's this girl...We met a bit over 6 years ago and were together for a semester before she had to go back to California to finish her degree. Last time we saw each other in person was for the best birthday of my life in 2008 when she came out. We've kept in contact, cycling between email, text, and phone calls which would go on until one of us got unbelievably sad and we had to back things off again. I've had health problems this last year and she's been a long distance rock for me. We'd tell each other we loved each other and I wanted her so badly; I think I told her but not enough. In 3 hours it will be one week since she abruptly stopped talking to me and changed her facebook status to in a relationship. If ever I've been in love, it is with her. It's been SIX GODDAMN YEARS and I still think about her every day. Each time I start something with a new woman the phrase, "Maybe this is the one. Maybe now I can finally move on and not think about her anymore." It. Is. Pain. I tear up and tear myself up inside each time I see something that reminds me of her.

She never was that good at handling conflict. But I loved her for her flaws and faults in the end.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

wow - it sucks to be you.

TheThinker45TheThinker45about 11 years ago
To much sexual....

I think Darcy was afraid of all the sexual activity dude damn you used that bitches body like it was a fucking blow up doll, I mean man you fucked her to point were she was afraid to come to your house. Just thinking about the basement alone would have ran her ass away. Trust me you and her had nothing in common, if so one little argument would not have run her off. Think about it, all that sexual activity if she was that freaky and satisfied that bitch would have moved in and never went back to work, she would have stayed and beat any bitch down just for coming to the door asking for sugar. I think there was more to this little tale then Darcy just running off. if you really need closure you seem to Know were she is. If not get over it because all your thinking about is the sex and you will eventually wind up cheating on her anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous