Area 69: 'Code Pink'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

Dick stepped forward and grasped at several knobs and dials on the control panel before him, and began to turn them all towards the maximum setting. There was a low, throbbing hum as exotic radiation began to bombard their target. The girl on the screen stopped short, and a dainty hand decorated with a friendship bracelet lightly touched the front of the yellow tank-top that contained her dangerous bosom. All knew that it was her breasts that were the greatest threat; they were perky, yet plump mounds that stretched the top to a size near to that of a D-cup, a little more than five inches of difference between the fullest part of her bust and her chest. She was large enough to attract the Tit-man, yet those men without love of large breasts should not be put off. At least, not at first....until those perfect orbs began to shake...quiver...and grow!

"Dick! Did your amnesia make you forget why we're here!?" protested Agent Marcus; a freckle-faced young biochemistry prodigy who'd fallen in with some South-American Drug Dealers; and had been made an offer he dared not refuse from Uncle Sam. "The focus of this experiment is to SUPPRESS the Nymphoid's sexual abilities!"

On screen, the girl arched her back and yelped as her boobs seemed to shoot forward, nipples forming even more prominent indentations in the yellow tank-top. But in truth, each breast was growing ever larger by the second.

Agent Marcus stood angrily, running a hand through his spiky red hair in frustration as he smoothed out his labcoat. "Now's not the time to play out your kinky fantasies! We're dealing with a Class 2 Supernatural Breeder; in a public setting, larger breasts have a greater likelihood of attracting more male attention!" Dick smiled, and was about to comment, but Marcus spoke over him, continuing his condemnation. "Breeder-type Nymphoids have the potential to be the most dangerous of all! This Strain has a gestation cycle thousands of times faster than any natural organism! Even one Breeder could birth a horde that could destroy a small city in months! And this one is on the prowl for her next stud!"

"Hey! I hear you!" Insisted Dick, at the controls. "But did you ever consider giving her too much of a good thing?"

The exotic radiation, tailored for the bizarre biology of the Nymphoids continued, triggering enhanced feminization. By now, the dangerous Breeder was searching frantically for a bench...a chair... as the rippling throbs of painful pleasure pulsed from her prodigious boobs. Soon, the straps of her top tightened as their busty payload increased with fleshy jiggles towards a grapefruit-size, as the girl-creature lurched towards a public bench. Her rising mountains of tit had formed high slopes of tan-skinned girlflesh with ever deepening cleavage. Between the time when she first sat down, to her second furtive pant, her sprouting whoppers could have contained all the liquid of a coffee-mug in the section of boob that was visible above the edge of her top alone! Nipples jutted outward, forming points of shadow as her nips attained a near-thimble size.

Agent Marcus studied the screen with a mask of worry that creased his brow. "I....whatever your plan is, it's just too dangerous, Dick. With Breeder-Strains, all the organism has to do is copulate with one human male every 72 hours, and within a month, you can get hundreds of nymphomaniacal breeding sluts! The risk....it's just...."

"Minimal. Look at her; she's past an F-cup by now! How many girls like that do you see in real life? Ermm...when you're not upstairs in our sex-plaza?" A helpful young man with brown hair and a friendly smile had sat down to try to help the struggling young woman, who could only stare at him in open-mouthed shock as a tortured strap finally came loose, forcing her to contain her ripening curves in hand as she blossomed from conventional cup-sizes, towards a womanly fullness more like that of prize-winning produce. Dainty fingers sunk deeply into jiggling juggs large enough to contain at least four apples with ease....no....make that five.... This creature, though lacking the normal modesty of a human female, was not accustomed to such a profound lack of control! Such a sudden violation of her appearance was a rude shock! As she contemplated the enormity of her surprise, the darkening halos of her aureolas grew visible, heralding the end of any hope she might have had to remain decent.

As she fled for the entrance, in a futile attempt to escape the gawking mobs, the teenage Nymphoid had no choice but to secure her growing, balloning, flowing breasts with both hands clamped tightly to her chest. Before she could flee on frantic, sandal-clad feet, her fingers were sinking into mammaries with diameters easily equal to that of twin dinner plates. But she stumbled then, faltering as she neared the first set of automatic doors that led to the mall's exit. It was her ass. The secret sciences of Area-69 triggered an unprecedented sexual reaction with her unwholesome biology. The subtle radiation caused a further exaggeration of her body. The short-shorts rode up between her plump ass cheeks violently, as butt and hips suffered a sudden eruption of fertile expansion.

She grunted and shimmied with discomfort, as the plump slopes of her tanned ass forced their way out into the light, and in the space between two steps her denim shorts seemed more like bikini bottoms. While she did indeed make it outside, into the parking lot of the mall; it was at that moment that her tortured tank top at last failed her. Glorious globes wobbled in her clutching grasp; and while her breasts had already burgeoned from a volume like that of a backpack, on towards a grandeur a little less than beachballs; there was a new problem.

Sensitivity....

In the end, there was no escape; the formerly calm, self-assured, she-devil had planned to spend the day selecting a hapless human stud to father her latest brood, and upon whose energy she could feast. Instead, she could do nothing more than hide behind a pair of decorative shrubs as she masturbated her cum-drenched cunt with curled fingers and throaty moans.

**********

"Yes, I know the stated intent of this experiment;" Dick assured Agent Marcus, as he moved over to another panel of dials and knobs. "But think bigger; think about why we're REALLY here, and most important; why are the Nymphoids really a threat?" Marcus frowned, his hand on his chin, as he played along.

"Aside from a whole host of dangerous, sexual powers, they can infiltrate us. Many of them have existed for more than a century, but they look just like fresh-faced college-coeds with perfect tits."

"Right!" Insisted Dick as he turned up a large, ominous dial as far as it could go. "We're not even sure how many of them are, because they infiltrate our society! Yes, their powers are a threat; but instead of struggling to suppress them, it occured to me that if we enhance their abilities, we can neutralize their major advantage!" A low hum filled the air as the radiation beams that had such drastic effects on Nymphoid physiology warmed up. There was another large, digital monitor near Dick's head that displayed a rather different situation....

"And therefore gentlemen, comprehensive statistics indicate a consistent increase in the bust-size of American women over the past decade." Informed the slender, asian, junior-executive with a neat pony-tail curtailing her ebony hair. Indeed, she seemed to perfectly exemplify the subject of her speech before the firm gaze of the other board members; it was rare to see an asian with breasts the size of cereal bowls. Her plump bosoms formed a tight valley of well-defined cleavage within her tan-colored business dress. To her credit, she attempted to continue speaking even as the swelling began.

"I propose...a series of tours concerning bra, and cup-size aware...awareness." In the time it took to propose it; her own cups seemed to have blossomed forth at least one size, the front of her tan suit began to bulge. "Women....need to know....how to measure themselves...at the same time..we.." She tried to stop her dark eyes from widening as the creamy slopes of bosom thrust themselves forward into view.

"We will explain...how breast size is measured; while pro-promoting our own line of support-bras." While she was afraid to call attention to her suddenly swollen mammaries, it was integral to her performance. She cupped her now canteloupe-sized boobs in each hand. "We'll....demonstrate the proper way to measure the largest part of a woman's chest, and then how to compare that with the fullest part of the breast." And hers were getting fuller yet! Buttons began to strain on her outfit.

"As you all know, 1 inch difference between chest and the fullest part of the breast is an A-cup. Continue to add an inch of difference for B, C, and D...D-cups. By most standards, 5 inches is a double-D, 6 inches of difference between chest and bosom is triple-D, like mine...." She examined her now quivering, bulging bust.... "Eh...make that a Double -F. Wh-which is 7 inches." Another twitch as her suit tightened further around a pair of renegade boobs. The men in the audience began to narrow their eyes in suspicion.

"I'm sorry....d-did I say I was a Double-F? Eh....guess not....more than 8 inches of difference now....m-makes me a G....G.....

"G-CUP!"

And that was the point at which her Bra; made by the same company she worked for, burst spectacularly, as the back strap popped open, burdened far beyond its intended capacity. The rosy-tipped juggs seemed to push themselves into the light of day with almost deliberate intent; as the junior executive was exposed before the members of the board. And still they grew! Aureolas widened from a diameter the size of a drinking glass towards a coffee mug...and beyond... her nipples soon sprouted from pea-sized nubs to pencil-erasers. Raw boob covered and surged over the grip of her fingers, it was as if the surprise and humiliation etched on her oriental features served only to make her bustline bigger!

Lost...there was no hope. Her career was ruined; the entire board saw that she was some kind of bizarre sex-freak. They had seen that she was not, could not be truly human. She had invested so much in the infiltration of this company! But if she had to flee, it would not be without compensation.

His name was Dennis Roland, and up-and-coming rising star of the corporate universe. His smooth, center-parted brown hair and bedroom eyes had swayed the gaze of many a secretary. Trips to the company gym confirmed the whispered rumors of his hardened, athletic physique, and she intended to discover if the other rumors had been true....

The junior executive, abandoning her presentation leapt onto the table, grasped up Roland by his pants with amazing strength for a girl of so petite a frame, and tore open his trousers! She had lost everything; soon her coworkers and superiors would start digging; they'd discover her many arrests for soliciting prostitution, they'd learn of the orgies, gang-bangs, and bachelour parties, and a determined study would reveal that she hadn't aged a day since the 1960's! Better to flee now, but not without reward.

She had intended to seduce the upper-tier executives; feasting upon their semen and enslaving them with her powers. She would have used the Company's resources to put herself in eternal luxury and provide opportunity and security for the many spawn she intended to birth. She could not have all that, but at least, at the very least she would have the sperm of this one!

At the very least, she would feel this man's lips upon her breasts! With her skills, it might be possible to coax him to orgasm before security guards could arrive to tear them apart! She should have escaped, she should have fled...and yet, all she could do was thrust Roland's face between her cleavage while masturbating her own tight cunt.

**********

She had told him that her name was Susan; but that was only one of many aliases she used. Susan had to admit, what should have been an easy day was turning out to be more difficult that she had planned for. Here, at this waterslide, surrounded by hard-bodies and babes, the sexual tension in the air set her nerves on edge, and her pussy to moistening.

Luckily, her boyfriend for the day, a powerfully-built basketball team captain, couldn't tell with his smouldering dark eyes, just how moist Susan's womanhood was; wet as her hot pink bikini was from the chlorinated water of the nearby swimming pool. But with a gentle, freckled hand upon the taut, black skin of his strong back, she could sense his own desire. He had worn those trunks with the inner, restrictive lining for a reason; to obscure the occasional hardening of his powerful, 9 inches of manmeat.

Susan stepped daintily into the waiting pool before pushing off onto the smooth surface of the downward sloping waterslide. She adjusted her generous boobs of the size and shape of a gypsy's crystal ball, which hung perfectly in the triangular cups of her pink bikini. She brushed a strand of red hair from her face as she pushed off on her lubricated, plastic mat to ease passage down the slide; ignoring the tingling, swelling sensation in her chest.

She giggled with the simple joy as her body picked up speed down the slide's twists and turns....yet with each curve she took, it seemed as if her inertia increased; as if she was becoming increasingly top-heavy....her breasts! Something...something was happening; her boobs seemed larger....heavier with each turn in the slide! She hunched down lower, trying to squeeze her rebellious, freckled mammaries between her body and the mat that slid down the smooth waterslide.

Even suppressed, she could feel the globes pulsing, throbbing, pushing against their confines.

SWISH....another turn in the slide...another inch and a half of growth for her bulging boobs. Soon, her slick mat rode up high on a wall as she rounded one of the final curves, and she slipped off the mat; a common enough occurence here, but it would make it impossible to hide her rebellious chest! The pink straps of her bikini were taut as cables; struggling to contain a freckly cargo that had gained....5...6 inches in bosomy girth since starting!

Careening, swaying, wobbling whoppers bounced to and fro, and even as Susan spiraled out of control down the slick surface of the slide, completing the remaining distance on her shapely rump, she still tried to maintain her grip upon pliant, mammalian mountains that surged with their own fertile weight as she slid ever faster. But...there was more....there trouble....something terrible had happened...some outside force had affected her body in an unknown way....Something had gone wrong inside; her breasts were changing, growing heavier for some reason....

Susan splashed down into the receiving pool at the bottom of the vast waterslide, the combination of frantic motion and tensile strain at that moment caused her hot-pink bikini to slip loose; revealing outrageous breasts that had grown from pleasant orbs, towards the upper-end of the bra-cup alphabet, and now towards a size not unlike that of pumpkins worthy to be jack-o-lanterns. Her coaster-sized, browning aureolas hung lower on her freckled front, and those fingertip nipples seemed to widen....and spurt.

Her boyfriend, a beefy, black basketball team captain whose smooth-shaven head glistened with pool water would soon be glistening with hot jets of creamy milk that spurted with abandon from the over-ripe body of the Nymphoid known as Susan. And still they grew! What else could she do but moan with the stimulation, clutching her tits in panic as she ballooned ever larger, grew ever more fecund! The seething, lurid pleasure of her ripening left her paralyzed; moaning and fondling her nipples with brow-furrowed passion, as white rivers of spurting lactate colored the waters and spattered the muscled chest of her intended mate. Her body had betrayed her! She hadn't intended her boyfriend to find out how fertile she really was! Would he be frightened? Aroused? Had she lost her chance to mate with him? She was attracting too much attention, from everyone...but she couldn't stop fondling, groping her own breasts, milking her nipples, she could not stop her moans of forbidden pleasure....she could not stop fondling her breasts! Her breasts!

**********

"You see; suppressing their powers won't ultimately solve the problem!" Dick explained. "To beat the thousands...maybe tens of thousands of Nymphoids still at large and feeding upon male lust is to deny them the chance to infiltrate us! How many women outside of a strip-club have breasts bigger than her own head? Well...a few perhaps...but this limits our list of suspects! If we have agents standing close by a suspected Nymphoid, and then if we can enhance her fertility, identifying them will be child's play! Just grab the woman whose tits grow as big as basketballs and can't stop masturbating!" Dick was getting enthusiastic, and Agent Marcus' eyes widened; he said nothing, but was clearly analyzing the prospect with serious interest. Dick continued.

"Their pheromones and erototoxins aren't their most dangerous weapons! It's the ability to mimic normal women! Let's take that away from them! Only thing that bothers me..." Dick frowned and scratched his head. "How are we able to bombard them with these energy rays from such a great distance? How does this technology work?" Marcus chuckled.

"That...my forgetful friend, is one of our most impressive achievements;" Agent Marcus pulled a lever against the wall, and a wide, titanium barricade in the wall behind them opened up like a garage door, revealing three plexiglass holding cells. Sure enough, within were the three naked Nymphoids he'd just seen on screen. Each was running on a floor that moved like a treadmill, and all of them were wearing a glittering, technological helmet with wires and circuits strung across the surface, with metal panels covering their eyes and ears.

"What the..... but I thought..." Dick stammered.

"Experimental Virtual Reality technology. These are some of our special cases; We use carefully crafted VR scenarios, and cryogenic suspension to trick them. Nymphoids we've captured who don't know they've been captured. This allows us to study their hunting strategies and behaviors in 'The Wild', so to speak. The little Breeder who looks like a teenager..." he gestured towards the naked sex-pot in the first cell, though she certainly wasn't little in the chest! "She thinks she's been able to spawn dozens of times, and is quite smug about it; but it's all a sham, just scenarious we've concocted by manipulating sensory data. That's all this type cares about; Breeders seek only to proliferate their species as often as possible; preferably with as many different fathers as possible, for genetic diversity. But the lives they've been living are as synthetic as the plexiglass we've got them in. We can invent whatever kind of situations we want them to experience, and gather the data accordingly."

"Wooo! Maybe I should change my name to Neo! Or maybe Agent Smith...." Dick suggested facetiously. Agent Marcus picked up a black telephone, dialed a single number and spoke quickly.

"Biochemistry Department? Yes, we need some Pheromone workups of maximized intensity......yes, you heard me; maximized intensity!...... I know we were supposed to be suppressing the response.....Don't argue; just get it done." Hanging up the receiver, he turned back to Dick. "I've got some reservations about your idea, but it might prove more promising that anything we've come up with so far; so we'll explore it and see where it takes us. But if we're going to increase the sexual traits of the Nymphoids, there's another Department that you need to visit; research you need to study...."

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers