Area 69: 'Code Pink'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers

Perhaps it was the built-in aphrodisiacs, but the young, blond woman who had once been an overweight, corrupt bureaucrat felt a sense of acceptance increasing. This was to be her fate; a life of lust and madness in this depraved, slippery, Lesbian Hell.

The first to approach her was a Nymphoid with mocha-brown skin the color of polished wood, and bronze-brown hair much the same color. Green eyes regarded the young-looking slut with a haughty superiority.

The green eyed she-devil leaned closer to what appeared to be an intercom button embedded in the smooth wall.

"Congratulations on your promotion, Mi Amor." Above them, alone in the control room.....

Stood Dick Bigswallow, a smugly satisfied look upon his face. Alone in the booth, He pressed another button activating his own intercom.

"You're too kind.....Ma Cher." he smiled brightly. The new, young-looking slut that had been Interim Director opened her mouth in shock.

"But...the two of you....working together?" She stammered in a girlish moan.

"Nahahahah! Dat is de sound of Yvette laughing...."

The End?

Area-69 is an open universe, and any may continue to tell of its lurid adventures!

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers