Area 69: 'Code Pink'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

**********

She was ancient, and in her many long centuries, the raven-haired beauty had been known by a pantheon of names; though she preferred to call herself Arya. She often frequented places like this; this 'Area-69' Sex-superstore. Her prey could be snared so easily here.

Arya was good at appearing innocent; she had found the precise combination of facial expressions to convey the youthful naivete of a small-town girl gone to the 'Big City' for the first time. It did not matter whether the 'Big City' was Babylon, Constantinople....or Las Vegas, no one saw through her natural disguise; who could suspect that the pouty-lipped, black-haired maiden who seemed younger than 25 years had in fact survived the Great Deluge of legend, bedded the Pharoahs of Egypt, and sucked the hard cocks of corrupt, Medieval Popes as a forbidden mistress?

But no matter who many encounters she'd savored; she always cultivated that wide-eyed blush of innocent shock at anything sexual or prurient; as she was now, staring with mock surprise at the Area-69 Dildo aisle. Ha! The ancient, slutty being known as Arya could rewrite the Kama-Sutra, so great was her experience! Between lips and cunt, veritable oceans of semen had flowed into her soft, supple body.

However, Arya had not lasted all these millenia by being incautious; down through the years she had been hounded by priests, monster-hunters, and mad-scientists that suspected the truth behind the sky-blue eyes of the creamy-skinned beauty.

This place in truth seemed....too good to be true. There were needy, desperate men she could seduce effortlessly; even hotel rooms above for quick coupling. The presence of the Sex-Market in this Nevada town created a lecherous atmosphere where the liasons of even the most wanton sluts would scarcely be noticed.

She ran a slick, black dildo between the cleavage of her bosom; imagining the potential. Her breasts were more like pleasing handfuls; near apple-sized globes with a firm natural shape, but Arya had found that truly vast breasts tended to draw excessive attention. She made up the difference with a wide set of ample breeding hips. Though many porn-stars had bigger breasts, the curvaceous bounty of her ass and thighs tended to provoke rapid, primal lust in human males; and she knew the proper way to sway her hips to stoke the fires of unreasoning mating instinct in human men.

She would need to look for clues first; for some creatures like her had been disappearing of late. While none of her kind could remember their true origin, she had kept track of others like her, eternal whores spreading their legs down through the ages to receive the lusts of centuries. Near this area, two of her long-time acquaintances (she'd known that Vampire for 500 years) seemed to have vanished in a way unusual even for these elusive beings. Were there clues here? Could this Market and the nearby town be part of a trap? Were Vampire Hunters passing through? Though she was not a 'Vampire' in the normal sense, such humans rarely made the distinction. Arya was definitely supernatural; and that was enough for many trigger-happy heroes. To be sure, she needed a clue...she needed a hint....a sign....a leather-clad woman in her 30's wearing a black beret, dog collar, and brassiere complete with nipple spikes....but those breasts! Were they...were they growing?

Strange; the woman was clearly in her mid-30's, with auburn hair tied back into a dominatrix bun, green eyes and an athletic figure. Yet that figure seemed to be shifting from toned muscle into voluptuous bounty. The outrageous nipple-spikes seemed to rise higher as pale boob within the black leather cups continued to throb, pulse, and expand.

Oh yes, no doubt! Arya knew what the human was experiencing! It could be disorienting for the unprepared. The searing waves of ecstatic pleasure burned through her every nerve ending; as her bosom jiggled its way into a plump yet buoyant Double-D, attaining near perfectly spherical shape as her tits thrust their way upwards and outwards, the garish nipple-spikes seemed to be heralding a conquest, the conquest of breast over bra.

A smile curled Arya's lips as the human woman.....'Mistress Talia' according to her nametag gripped the cashier counter with white-knuckled tension. In moments, the human's euphoria would accelerate, until she would experience a...delocalized ecstasy; a feeling like that of floating, as if she were disconnected from the physical world, lost in an abyss of carnal, sensual pleasure centered around her blossoming bosom. It was easy to lose onesself to such pleasures. Ah! look, the human's face had begun to soften, she was getting younger.

To think that Arya had been worried! There must be more like her closeby; this poor female had clearly been infected with the essence of a succubus! The infection was tearing through her body at an accelerated rate, turning her into a living, breathing, sexual fantasy.

Once, the leather-clad woman's bra spikes had pointed more downwards than up, but with each moment, the wall of soft tit in the cups grew firmer, bouncier, more ripe....and the garish spikes began to rise upwards, the angle shifting into a sharp, diagonal vector as whobbling whoppers nearly as large as casserole bowls strained and jiggled vigorously. Green eyes darted about nervously; and this 'Mistress Talia' was worried that her impending transformation might have been observed. Frantically, she scampered towards a stage near the north end to excuse herself in the rooms behind it. No doubt to examine herself with wide-mouthed wonder in a mirror as her flesh youthened to a state like that of a girl just leaving high-school; while her breasts and hips would bloom to resemble a woman capable of birthing, and feeding quadruplets with ease. Interesting.

A minor spray of cool liquid touched Arya's bare shoulder, above the pink midriff she wore. On the stage behind which Talia was fleeing, there was a writhing stripper spraying herself and the white T-shirt she wore with a water bottle, teasing the audience with the nudity to follow. These were certainly the most enthusiastic strippers the sex-demon had seen in decades; the red-head seemed almost ready to orgasm herself; just from being watched by so many men!

No doubt, this place was safe. It seemed to be a haven for creatures like her; where she could easily feast upon male semen, orgies were frequent, not to mention women who had been infected by succubi. Arya chuckled as this 'Talia' woman scampered away in panic, already her center of gravity was shifting, and she stumbled as her bosom continued to ripen. Yes! This place could serve her needs for years!

She noticed a needy, nerdy, balding, office wage-slave who exuded the kind of sexual frustration that called out to Arya like blood to a shark. He was examining the adult magazine aisle with awe and yearning. There was a rippling throb deep inside her groin, the lurid hunger that could never be satisfied until a human male orgasmed inside her cunt. Arya's chest tingled as she allowed herself another cup-size and moved in for the kill.

**********

In the end, there was only one hope. Talia's knowledge of the facility gave her the ability to manipulate the security systems, and subvert them to an extent. The first step would be to use those security systems for her own purposes. She slid out of a ventilation shaft into the chamber that housed the central air-conditioning of the complex.

The changes were progressing more rapidly; her tits shot forward like angry, luscious canteloupes, and she could feel the beginnings of a tingling heat in her pussy. She knew that soon the tingle would become a ferocious, aching hunger, and she would have no peace unless a penis was inside her. Would that be so bad? Were was the harm? No! Already her attitudes were changing! Nymphoid hormones must have penetrated her brain! Talia did not hold out the illusion even for a moment that she could resist. In a few more minutes she would be more wanton than the most depraved prostitute; craving all sex, any sex!

But Talia had already made her choice, in the few moments before she entered the bare, metallic chamber full of fans and machinery. She would survive and keep her freedom. Most workers at Area-69 were here because the government held felonies over their heads, but now she had no choice but to flee to remain free. When her colleagues discovered her, she would be locked up and experimented upon. Dr. Hein would spend hours prodding her naked body, forcing her into orgasm, while that wretched Dr. Tom would watch and giggle!

The first step was to sow confusion. She knew that the internal sensors would begin tracking any release of Nymphoid pheromones. The computers would isolate the location, and the lingerie-squad would move in with Holy-Water foam and various paralytic chemical weapons, and she'd be naked in a glass tube for years on end. Before she had time to consider escape, no doubt the sensors would detect her anyway! She only had minutes to act! Before making any attempt to escape, she'd have to confound the security, confuse it. The computers ran regular computations on all conditions in the facility; in less than 10 minutes, her location would be pinpointed, and her new status would be detected! But there might be one way; With all the sensors set to detect release of sexual musks, she'd give the computers all they could handle.

Talia, scarcely recognizable as herself, spread her naked legs before one of the intake fans. And she began to masturbate; to tweak and tease her cunt for all she was worth.

**********

"Alright.....let's make sure I've got it...." Dick was determined to learn every detail of Area-69's procedures and operation, or....re-learn it. He wanted to make sure he didn't make any obvious blunders. His duty shift at the Vampiric Holding cell was beginning soon, and he had begun to drill himself to ensure mastery of every relevant detail.

"Lesse....Class 1....feed off of emotion; usually male sexual lust. Class 2; they feed on biological energy; extracted during acts of sex. Aaaannd.... Class 3's....flesh-feeders; often living semen. We've found Supernatural, Paranatural, and Cybernetic types...they can infect their victims to allow physical and mental control, other types consume their victims physically, and......the rest just want men to impregnate them, to breed without limit or discretion." He arrived at the Titanium barricade that kept the newly-captured Vampires bottled up and horny as hell. He clicked the access panel when-

*BREEEEEEEEEEEET!*

*BREEEEEEEEEEEET!*

An alert light near the ceiling flashed as the alarm sounded. The outer corridor was bathed in a pinkish glow.

"CODE PINK!" announced a metallic, female voice over the intercom. "SYSTEM-WIDE PHEROMONE DISPERSAL!"

"What the....that must mean that mating musk has been detected outside the holding pens in multiple locations! It's a major breach!"

"BEGIN LOCKDOWN PROTOCOL ALPHA!" Well, in that case, Dick knew that he wasn't getting anywhere near the Nymphoids, the security documents he'd been reading had said that the major checkpoints that separated most of the office spaces from the holding pens would be sealed until further notice in case of a Code Pink.

"Huh, well I guess I'd better...I'd....I feel....so-s-so...so warm...." Dick put a hand to his forehead as a rush of heat ran through his flesh; and went straight to his crotch!

"DICK!" shouted a familar, accented voice. It was Talia's friend, Inez who was still clad entirely in revealing fishnet stocking. Her ample assets jiggled as she approached. "Dick...I...I need some L-libidinex...I've run out! Pheromones released into the air-supply...It's a Code Pink! P-please...let me borrow...some of your vials." A reasonable request, but Dick was afraid....

"I'm...I'm out too! I'd used the last of my Libidinex when I was helping Dr. Hein run....ohh...so warm....running....her calculations to...improve the synthesis of Lesbigel for the Sappho Chamber!" His cock! So hot! He was getting harder than he ever thought possible!

"Then....no chance....the mating musk affects...both sexes...." Inez could not help but squeeze and fondle her melon-sized tits, attempting to tease him with her womanly assets even while her rational mind was trying to fight the effects. After a mere moment of taut-muscled tension, the two of them realized that resistance was futile and lunged into each other's arms. They would simply have to ride out the sexual storm of irresistable rut.

**********

"OPEN THIS DOOR IMMEDIATELY! I AM THE DIRECTOR OF THIS ENTIRE FACILITEEEEEE!!!" screeched Interim Director Chase as he beat against the Titanium Barricade that sealed off the major security checkpoints. It wasn't supposed to be him! Not him! It was supposed to be Bigswallow! His plan....it should have....it should have worked! But somehow, someone had triggered a Code Pink! That sealed away the Nymphoids from the agents, and he hadn't attempted to bypass the checkpoint controls. He had only disabled the locks within the holding pens, between the cells that held Nymphoids.

And now, the computer would keep him sealed inside, inside the holding sections with the Nymphoids who...oh no.....F*$#! It can't be! A door he had tampered with slid open from the chamber that was holding the newly-feminized Vampiric Spawn. With the full lockdown in place; he could not escape, but...but...the Nymphoids inside this sublevel would soon be able to move freely!

"S-soldier! Remember....who you are!" Chase ordered the naked Nymphoid that shambled into the corridor near him. He recognized the blurred tattoo; this was that former Marine! The one who had a bad reaction to the vaccine, and who'd been overfeminized as a result. Chase had to make him remember who he really was! But his protestations were futile. The she-devil that slinked towards him was completely, utterly female. If she remembered anything about her prior life; it was but an afterthought. For now, the blond slut , her fingers slick with her own pussy juice, was wholly consumed by a ravenous craving for the maleness she had lost.

Chase detected a potent, pungeant scent. Not a pleasant odor by any means; a raw and tangy animal smell. The aroma burned in his blood, but still he tried to resist. The overfeminized Vampire paused only to shake her naked ass and pussy at her intended prey; to display her wanton lust, and to release yet more mating musk into the air. But after that brief respite, she was joined by others.

They were all naked, many had red stripes and patches in their flowing hair. All glared at the portly man with shadowed eyes that held a tortured lust beyond reason or sanity. The former marine gave an affirmative grunt, for she seemed to have attained some Alpha status amongst the crazed nymphomaniacs. And it was she who led the charge. Her overfeminized breasts still leaked milk, and jiggled like beige-colored watermelons as she lunged for her prey.

**********

Her plan had worked; by releasing her new, succubus musk into the central air-supply, the computers had been unable to pinpoint her location! The lingerie squads were searching the entire base for roaming Nymphoids, and they didn't know about Talia...not yet.

Perhaps she should change her name; she wasn't the same person anymore. Not really a true Nymphoid, but no longer human. She emerged from a side-vent that led outside the Sex-superstore structure, her intimate knowledge of the base's layout enabled her escape. But...now what?

Anyone that knew her before would not recognize her now; her miscalculation had changed her life forever. The naked female that scampered onto the dust of the Nevada desert had the legs of an Olympic swimmer; the ass of a rapper's girlfriend, and the tits of a porn queen.

There was a teasing, tingling rush in her cunt, and her heartrate began to accelerate as her brain began to conjure forth images. Men....sex....it was not so much that Talia wanted lots of sex....she did....but she could feel a profound yearning to mate with many men, different men. A euphoric surge ran through her as she thought of her new life; wandering from town to town, bedding a new man each night....becoming pregnant....

"I'm....I'm a Breeder. I must....travel....mate...." As she spoke, she could not decide whether to masturbate her pussy, or massage her taut nipples. "Men will impregnate me....I shall breed....my kind...." She would give birth to a new race of Nymphoid sluts, and the thought served only to invigorate her. But she needed to travel, to wander. All her prior interests, her beliefs, her friendships, all seemed trite and trivial next to the overwhelming urge to seduce and conceive offspring with as many different men as possible. And there were so many...so very many! She let loose a brief, exultant yelp as she thought of the thousands of men that would be more than willing to seed her womb with their potent spunk.

But one aspect of her old self remained; her hunger for Dick Bigswallow. It took her several precious minutes to resist the urge to rush back into the facility to make the young agent her first breeding mate. (That would lead only to capture) As much as she still craved him, there were many, many, more. How much sex could a woman as attractive as she was achieve? She intended to find out.

She sniffed the air delicately, as new organs in her head detected the sweet aroma of testosterone on the air. It would be so easy; she could smell men from miles away, her mating musk would overwhelm any moral or ethical resistance. Leaving her old life behind, the naked sex-goddess set off towards her new destiny.

**********

It was a dream, it couldn't have happened to him...no...it was supposed to be Bigswallow....not him. The soft, tremulous breasts belonged to someone else....the wide hips and flower-soft skin did not belong to him! Still in a haze from the frantic mating with the Vampires, he remembered his penis, gripping the precious member firmly. Smaller....softer....no....can't be....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Her pelvis jerked as the last vestiges of his once 7-inch penis retracted into a female cleft, which blossomed into a full, complete vagina as internal, sexual organs rearranged. The Vampires....there'd been no way to resist them. Unlike mythic Vampires, they drank their blood fresh from the cock, but the victim....she had been such a victim.....felt only a continuous, ever-growing orgasm, the Vampires' prey would climax up until the very moment they passed out from blood loss. And then..... It was gone! His penis was forever gone! The sleek, toned legs and gaping pussy were real! He was....no longer a 'he'. But...it wasn't suppoed to happen like this! It was supposed to be Bigswallow!!

"I AM DIRECTOR CHASE! YOU WILL RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!" shrieked the girl in a squeeky voice, a strand of her strawberry blond falling across her blue eyes. She looked no older than eighteen, and in her heart she knew that her days of directing were over. She was just another Nymphoid to them now, a sex-demon to be locked away, experimented upon, and forced to masturbate for hours on end.

Confirming her new status, a panel in the metal floor slid open beneath her like a trapdoor, and she slid rapidly down a long, smooth shaft, winding her way down....down towards her destiny.

"RELEEEEEEEASE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" but the naked girl's cries went unheeded. She finally landed in a cylindrical chamber with a rounded floor, yet that floor was obscured by womanly legs, rounded asses, and beauteous faces all contorted in grimaces of lurid ecstasy.

"I'M IN CHARGE HERE!!! THIS IS MY FACILITY!! I'M THE DIRECTOR!! I...I ORDER YOU TO RELEASE ME IMMEDIATELY!" her pleas were answered by a thick gout of Lesbigel sprayed from a blunt spigot near the wall, the clear oil splattered upon her breasts and shoulders. Already she could feel it, feel the tingling. For her, it would be impossible to resist; for Chase still retained memories of life as a man, and still appreciated the female body.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers