All Comments on 'Arguments and Alterations Ch. 02'

by Ragnarok385

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a Fun story!

I'm glad you were able to keep track of who had what parts at what size because I couldn't, but it was hot as hell no matter what!

Ragnarok385Ragnarok385over 8 years agoAuthor
Keeping track

I actually built a game board, cards, random number generator, and character tracker for every one of these games. I suppose I could try and upload them here if that's something people would enjoy. But glad you liked the story these are always fun to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Stuff

I like how it's more based on the transformations than the sex.

One thing though, you refer to the die as "them" a lot. Should be singular.

Ragnarok385Ragnarok385over 8 years agoAuthor
Editing

Thanks for the heads up on the "them" part, that's where having someone else edit your work would be very helpful :) I'm glad you enjoyed the story and I found it much more engaging to have these stories be about more than just sex, but instead focus on what is happening to everyone involved and their reactions. I try to make sure that the situation and the response by all the people is somewhat realistic, and hope I captured that well enough in all my works this one included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous