Ariana's Dirty Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About eight months ago," my step-daughter informed me. "Do you like it?"

She posed with what seemed to me to be a blatant disregard for decorum, hands going to her hips as she thrust her pelvis towards me.

"Very pretty," I said on a gurgle, the girl's cleft clearly outlined in the tight-fitting shorts. If there was any pubic bush in there, I couldn't see any trace, the outline of my step-daughter's figure sending a ripple of need through my core.

Ariana beamed a smile at me. "Thank you," she said, going back to her ironing, giving me a view of her rump in profile.

I forced myself to pour out a coffee, using the toaster as a distraction while popping in two slices of bread.

By the time my breakfast was ready, my step-daughter was decently covered, her blouse over the bra, her skirt covering those knickers. We talked about nothing of consequence until it was time for me to start getting ready myself.

Before I moved through to the bedroom, I asked, "What time can I expect you home tonight?"

The girl gave me a grin. "I won't be back until six." Then she paused, the grin getting wider before adding, "So if you have any business to get done..."

The twinkle in her eye was all it took to warm my face once again.

"Stop that," I said, shaking my head.

Ariana's eyes dropped to the floor. "Sorry," she said, not meaning it at all.

"I'll see you at six or thereabouts," I told her, then shut the door after going into the bedroom.

*

The conversation was awkward at first, but two bottles of Tesco's finest oiled the wheels.

"It's a small flat," my step-daughter said. She was on the two-seater, back resting against one of its arms while her bare legs were propped on the other. Ariana was wearing a tight singlet, obviously bra-less beneath, denim shorts with a raggedy hem moulded to her buttocks, the pouches of the pockets hanging below the hem when she moved around the flat. "And we've both got ... appetites, I suppose you could call it. I'm used to sex," said the girl. "And so are you."

I gulped when the next sentence came out, her words slipping the chain free of carnal desires.

"If there's no other outlet," my step-daughter murmured. "You know, if we can't fuck...

"Then," she continued after a short pause, "we'll just have to think up a system where we can get some relief."

The part where she'd said, 'If we can't fuck', confused me at first. When she said it, I wasn't sure she didn't mean the pair of us getting together, the thought of which held a certain illicit appeal. Then I realised she meant neither of us was getting any due to circumstances beyond our control.

In response to what Ariana had said, I managed to say, "System?"

The girl rolled onto her side and reached for her wine. She propped up on one elbow and sipped.

"Yeah, I dunno," she said with a half-shrug. "If I'm in the mood I could use the bedroom. If you don't mind lending me your laptop, that is? If you come home and there's ... say ... a towel on the kitchen side, that's a signal that I'm busy with personal time in the bedroom."

"A towel on the kitchen side?"

"A signal," she told me. "You do the same. If I come home from work and I see the towel, I know you're busy in the bedroom."

"I don't know if I could do anything knowing you're out here," I said with a catch in my voice.

"Okay," nodded my step-daughter. "The alternatives are to go without..."

She rolled her eyes and grimaced to signal her displeasure at that suggestion.

"...Or we just say to hell with it and do it in front of one another. How does that sound, Damien? Could you play with yourself if I was watching?"

The shock was a cold water rush. Flabbergasted by her audacity, I gasped and stuttered, "Ah-Ariana! Huh-have you lost your mind? "How could you say that to me? Jesus," I spat, getting up on my feet. "Jesus," I said again, too stunned to respond in any coherent manner.

The girl laughed and flung her legs off the settee. "So the towel's a good idea, then?"

"If that's what you want," I gasped at the girl. "But, please, can we drop it for now?"

Ariana nodded agreement, grinning a lop-sided grin.

"Okay," she said, glugging her wine.

I watched as she moved from the lounge to the bedroom, wary about what she was up to. It crossed my mind I might be better off telling her to pack up and go, but it was gone 8 p.m. and she had nowhere to go.

Ariana strolled into the room, placing a towel over the kitchen counter.

"Could you set up your laptop?" she asked. "I'm in the mood and could do with some time alone in the bedroom."

"Shit," I breathed, gaping at her. "Really?"

"Yes please," Ariana replied.

*

Her voice came out of the dark: "Do you have a lot of porn?"

"How did you know I was awake?" I replied.

"I didn't know ... but since you are, you could answer my question."

"Depends on your scale," I said, concerned by where this might be going. Following our discussion, and my subsequent surprise, I was a little wary where my step-daughter was concerned.

A few moments of silence followed.

"I like it," she told me. "I like looking at porn. I think it's because I'm a bit of a voyeur. I like to watch."

That caught me by surprise. "Watch?" I gurgled. "Have you done much watching?"

Ariana chuckled. "No," she said. "Not people as such. I've watched a couple of boyfriends playing with themselves. That's a turn-on for me."

My cock grew to impressive proportions of its own accord, my hand going to it. I surreptitiously slid my shorts down to my thighs, caressing my length for a few strokes before common-sense filtered through.

"That's an inappropriate line of conversation, since we're in bed together..." I said.

My step-daughter chuckled again. "How come? Do you think I'm going to get all horny and try to molest you?"

In that moment I wasn't sure I'd resist f she did. I gulped down on the rush of desire, forcing my hand away from my dick.

I groaned out an exasperated, "Ariana, please..."

"You must like watching, too. Or else why do you look at porn?"

Wondering why I continued, I heard myself saying, "Visual stimulus, I suppose. I've never really analysed the why's and wherefores. Now," I went on, keen to curtail this line of discussion, "how about we try to sleep? We'll both be useless in the morning."

Ignoring me, my step-daughter whispered, "I enjoyed looking at the porn this evening. It was intense and a little bit weird knowing you were in the living room. I kept watching the door to see if you'd come in."

I stroked my cock some more, my mind full of the girl laid on the bed, the laptop open as she diddled her sex.

"I ... I wouldn't do that, Ariana. You're like a daughter to me."

"Step-daughter corrected the girl."

"That doesn't make much difference to me."

I heard Ariana sniff and, appalled, I asked, "Are you crying?"

"Not really she mumbled. It's what you just said, it's beautiful of you to say that, Damien."

"We really should go to sleep now, baby," I said, the endearment slipping out on a slide of emotion.

"Would you give me a cuddle?" Ariana asked, her voice small and timid in the dark.

My immediate thought was my cock. There was no way I could hug Ariana without her noticing the great jut of my hard-on.

"I would," I replied after a moment of panic. "But I really don't think we should touch. Not in bed. Not when we're nearly naked."

"But I thought you thought of me as your daughter? It doesn't matter where we are, does it? A hug is just a hug, yeah?"

The words came out half-chocked as I said, "And you're also an extremely attractive young woman, Ariana. My body and mind might be conflicted."

I assumed she was digesting this information as the silence grew longer.

"Do you...?" I heard the glug of Ariana swallowing heavily before she continued. "Do you fancy me, Damian? Is that what you mean? As in sexually?"

"Oh Jesus," I muttered, teeth clenched with frustration. I was grateful for the darkness, my face burring with shame. "Look, I don't want to," I said, wondering how the hell we'd come to this point. "Like I said, my mind and my body...

"And I don't want to talk about it anymore. I certainly don't think a cuddle is the way forward."

"Perhaps I'd better find somewhere else to stay tomorrow," the girl murmured.

I couldn't figure out why I felt so guilty. I was only trying to keep us on the straight and narrow. But the tone of her voice wrenched my insides.

"You don't have to do that," I said on a sigh, guilt and remorse making me say it. "We just have to be mindful. When passions are aroused," I went on, hearing the pomposity in my own tone. "Well, things happen. People go crazy."

"It's just a cuddle," I heard the girl snort. "I'm not offering a blow-job."

A dark, velvety voice snickered inside my head: Oh, sweetie, if only you were.

I clenched my fists to stop myself from touching my dick, thinking about what it would be like to get the girl naked and laid on her back with her thighs wide. The question came to me as I pictured Ariana's face all glazed-eyed with her need, pussy scarlet and gaping, desire obvious as it glistened at her core: Is your muff shaved?

Then the mind-reel rolled forward, her lips tight over my dick as she looked up at me with limpid brown eyes, the corruption almost dragging a groan from my chest.

"Ariana, I can't," I said with a gasp. "Please, darling, let's not talk anymore."

"Are you hard?" my step-daughter intoned.

I sat up, frustration exploding inside me. "Jesus Christ, woman," I snapped. "Will you just stop it! You're driving me nuts."

Then the guilt wrenched in my guts once again. I heard the girl's sniffles, the ire dissolving immediately.

It was insanity to do so, but I lay back down in the bed, turning away from Ariana so I was laid on my side.

"I can't cuddle face-to-face," I informed her. "But you can spoon into me if you want to."

Nothing happened for several long moments. There were a couple of sniffs and some movement, which I presumed was Ariana wiping her eyes.

Then she tucked in behind me and arm going over my torso.

"Thank you," she whispered, then kissed the nape of my neck.

"You don't have to leave," I quietly replied, then lay awake while I listened to the girl breathe.

It took a great effort of will not to turn and start kissing her mouth. I thought about Ariana's stalled response as she came up from slumber. I could have my mouth on her cunt before she knew what was going on.

"Jesus," I mumbled, imagining the taste of her essence, my mind full of how tight she'd be around my girth if I slid my cock into her pussy.

*

We got through to Saturday without further embarrassment. The middle-of-the-night chat wasn't mentioned at all during the time in-between. I waited for Ariana to bring up the subject of my body's traitorous responses, but she just didn't.

The signalling system had an effect. If I felt the urge, I'd hang a towel outside the bedroom door, fire up the laptop, and wank myself crazy. It was an odd mix of feelings during those times, with part of me wanting Ariana to walk in while another part detested myself for the idea.

Funny, though, how the clips I chose to masturbate to featured pretty young women with dark, chestnut hair and innocent features.

It worked for the girl also. If I saw the towel in place, I knew not to enter. But there was certainly a desire to do so. I thought about opening the door to catch Ariana at play, but couldn't follow up on the idea.

Saturday morning saw me leaving the bed, with my step-daughter down under the quilt.

"Just got some work to do," I informed her.

"See you later," she mumbled.

I said I'd be back around midday, inviting Ariana to treat the place as her own. After that I had breakfast, then drove to the industrial complex on the outskirts of town.

Being a weekend, there were few distractions, and I managed to get everything done in the office, locking up and leaving at just after ten.

When I got home I found the girl in the small kitchen, wrapped in a towel, her hair a damp mess of stringy rat tails.

"Early," she said, spooning cereals into her mouth.

"Yep," I nodded. "Be back in a sec."

And that's when I saw it, when I went through to the bathroom, as I stood at the toilet and pissed I happened to glance at the shower, the cubicle door open, the grotesque thing suction-cupped to the wall.

"Fuck me," I gasped, the alien shape not registering the first time I looked. I did the old double-take and almost sent a stream of pee over my shoes, the realisation dawning as I gaped in surprise.

It just hung there, arcing down because of the weight of its bulb, like a glory-hole specimen all criss-crossed with veiny protrusions.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," I heard. "I didn't think ... I didn't mean to leave it there..."

"I'm peeing!" I cried, swivelling my head to see the girl framed in the door.

"But–" she began.

"Get out!" I yelled.

It was a chaotic few seconds as I absorbed the shock of finding the oversized dildo stuck to the tiles and tried to aim straight in the bowl.

Ariana's continued presence did nothing to help, the girl going on about how sorry she was.

"Oh God, how humiliating," she wailed, palms at her cheeks.

I was reminded of the moment she'd pressed the television remote and seen the porn on the screen. "Yeah, well now you know how it feels," I replied, unable to help the smug tone.

My stream finally tapered and died. I shook and tucked and zipped up my flies, then turned to face Ariana face-on.

"Jesus," I said, my stare fixed on the dildo. "That's so bloody ugly."

"Shit, oh fuck, don't go on about it," the girl said as she rushed into the bathroom. "I'm sorry," she squeaked, tugging the thing, the sucker proving too strong at her first try. "Come on, Ariana insisted, yanking again.

The thing came free with a loud, sucking pop, it's size exaggerated in Ariana's small fist. The dildo waggled about as she looked around in sudden desperation for somewhere to put it, her eyes darting everywhere.

"What are you doing back so fucking early?" my step-daughter hissed through clenched teeth. "This is so fucking awful..."

"Look," I said as I tried to placate her. "It isn't such a big deal – not as big as that, anyway," I quipped.

Ariana gaped at me, eyes round while her eyebrows arched up to the ceiling.

"You can joke about this?" she said on a gasp.

"Calm down," I replied. "I know how it feels, remember? You've caught me out twice. How do you think I felt when that happened?"

I was surprised at how quickly my reasoning returned to normal speed. I found I was calm and collected, the shock wearing off.

"Yes, but that was different," Ariana informed me. Her shoulders slumped, the dildo still in her hand. "This is about me ... I'm so embarrassed you've seen this bloody great thing."

I gulped when the reality sunk in: my petite step-daughter and a dildo that size? Jesus, I thought, how can she take it?

"Look, calm down ... Go back to your breakfast. I'm just going to shower and change. We can talk about this over a pub lunch, if you want to – or we won't mention it again, whatever suits you."

Ariana stared at me for a time, the lump of moulded rubber clenched in her fist.

"I don't bloody believe it," she muttered to herself. "Why does this keep happening...?"

"Why does what keep happening?"

Ariana blinked at me, her focus coming back to the present. "The porn and the shorts ... Now this..."

I shrugged and said, "It's a small flat."

The girl heaved a sigh, the action raising the hem of the towel.

"Look," I croaked, unable to stop myself from gawping at her thighs. An inch higher and I'd have seen her pussy. "Let me get showered. You take time to calm down. It'll be fine, Ariana," I promised. "We're both adults. We can make a way through all this. Don't forget," I continued, "you've had an emotional time – what, with your mother and Robert..."

The tears welled in her eyes. A moment later I found myself with Ariana wrapped in my arms.

"It's been awful," she snuffled, my cock going hard in an instant.

I didn't know what to do with my arms. Encircling the girl seemed like a bad idea. Touching her bare skin most definitely wouldn't be good for me.

Forcing down on the urges rising within, I hugged Ariana, even kissing the top of her head, her hair still damp from the shower.

"I know it's been grim," I replied, allowing her thirty seconds before gently easing her away from the embrace. "It's been a hard time for me as well, although I did bring it all on myself."

Ariana sniffed and cuffed at her eyes, then mumbled, "What are we going to do?"

My first thought was I could tug at her towel; after that I didn't have a clue. I could see myself just pulling it away from her body, her breasts and her vulva revealed.

"You're getting out of here," I gurgled. "Put that thing away somewhere. I'm going to shower ... And then I'm taking you out for a change of scene."

That seemed the best idea to me: getting out of the flat and into some public space for distraction.

"Go on," I urged, jutting my chin at the door. "Ten minutes. Get dressed."

I set the shower to run and left my clothes on the floor. My eyes went to the spot where the dildo had clung to the wall. I tried to push the scene out of my head, but still found myself tugging my dick, the thrill of it sweet through its length while I imagined my step-daughter thrusting back onto the large rubber cock.

What sounds did she make as she fucked onto the dildo? Did she swear and groan and sob out her pleasure? And what about her expression? Did those elfin features grimace with lust? Did she screw up her face and grunt in delight?

I wondered if the girl mauled at her breasts and rubbed at her bean – or did she get there by penetration alone?

It didn't take long for the rush of my climax to burst from my cock. I cranked at myself, knees almost buckled as the stuff spurted forth, thick gobs of goo which spattered against the tiled wall, blobs of the stuff swirling into the water before being sucked down the drain.

"You hot little bitch," I gasped through clenched teeth. "God, I want to fuck you ... I want to fuck your tight little pussy..."

I carried on wanking as the pleasure subsided, sucking in air while looking around me in shock. It was the most vehement orgasm I'd experienced in ages, the pleasure intense as I thought about my step-daughter's body.

"Get a fucking grip," I admonished myself, washing my dick clean of cum. "Stop it. Stop it, now..."

I resolved not to do it again. From that moment on it would be nothing but clean thoughts regarding the girl. It would only be for a few more days, the, when she moved out, I could get back to my normal routine.

So, resolute because I'd been recently purged of my need, I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist, then opened the door to the bedroom beyond.

"I was just getting changed," my step-daughter squeaked, her hands at her breasts.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," I said, backing into the en-suite. "I didn't mean..."

And then Ariana cut me short by blurting a laugh. "This is crazy," she said, shaking her head, a wry grin on her face. "You've seen me in my undies and a bikini before ... We sleep in the same bed. Look," added the girl, her hands falling away. "I'm tired of messing about. These are my tits. I don't care if you see them. I'm sure you've seen bigger boobs in your time, anyway."

I gawked at the girl, her breasts small yet so very appealing, small circles of areolae tipped by cute pebble nipples.

"God," I croaked, unable to stop the words. "You're absolutely edible."

I don't think she expected quite that response. Ariana gawped in surprise, mouth hanging open.