Ariana's Dirty Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I lost it all while we kissed, Ariana's hand down there between us, her fingers rubbing her nub.

I sobbed and grunted and felt the desire surge out of my core. I babbled about love and how gorgeous she was, my orgasm rolling while I spat jizm into the girl.

Finally, eventually, I slid out of her body, going up onto my knees to gawp down at where the gloop slid from her opening, spunk dribbling through the crease between her buttocks, cum staining the bed.

"If you go to the wardrobe," my step-daughter gasped, two fingers digging into her body, the digits slippery with cum. "You'll find that big dildo," she added. Ariana paused to let out a groan, breasts barely shivering when the sound burst from her chest. "I want to fuck it into your spunk," went on the girl. I want you to watch me being naughty."

My step-daughter used the great lump of moulded latex on her tight little body. The size of the thing was exaggerated by her diminutive figure, her hands tiny as she held onto the lump with both hands, robustly fucking it into her pussy.

I stayed hard while watching the scene, her face and the noises she made – as well as the sight of her cunt accepting that huge mass – revving my engine.

The girl sobbed and moaned and babbled obscenities, her orgasm hitting her, hard.

That was when I moved between her legs and eased the dildo out of her body, covering the girl while slipping my cock into the mess.

Her eyes opened wide when she felt me slide back inside, arms going round me, her ankles crossed at my back.

"Hello," the girl sighed, eyes dancing with pleasure. "You're back," she murmured into my face. "Kiss me and fuck me."

Which is how we happened to start all over again.

*

We went slowly for a few minutes, my cock squelching through the goo I'd left inside Ariana. She looked at me in-between kisses, mumbling she loved me and how glad she was that we'd finally done it.

"I could tell it was a real struggle for you," my step-daughter breathed, our bodies moving together. "I wanted to jump you so many times ... That night you were hard ... Oh, God, Damien, I really wanted you to turn round and fuck me. I thought about grabbing your dick, but I was too scared."

I was over the girl, up on my palms, my cock moving slick in and out of her body. "You should have," I whispered, ducking in to kiss her mouth before licking over her jaw and her throat down to her breast. I sucked at my step-daughter's nipples, taking each teat into my mouth, her gasps spurring me on. "I would've done it," I groaned, pleasure sublime.

"Can I go on top now?" Ariana responded. "I want to ride your dick. I want you to squeeze my boobs. Please, Damien," Ariana went on. "Can I be in charge for a while?"

I rolled off the girl, my cock smeared with gloop. Ariana glanced at my shaft, took another quick look, and then surprised me by going in to lick spunk and her lust off its length.

"You're just too bloody filthy," I grinned, getting used to her lewd ways.

"I told you," she said with a shrug.

My step-daughter sat on the edge of the bed to unbuckle her shoes. When they were free, she cast them aside, getting up to her feet while leaving a smear of jizm on the cover where she'd been sitting.

On your back, daddy," she drawled. "I'm gonna climb on. I want to ride on your cock..."

I had pillows propped under my shoulders as Ariana climbed aboard. She held me upright and smeared the cock-head through labia gooey with love.

"Oh fuck," the girl gasped when she sank down and took me in one easy glide. She gulped and blinked down at my face. "I'm gonna come this way," she informed me, the words coming out clotted and thick, her face going slack.

Ariana used me like she'd used the big dildo. It was all about her and her pleasure – I meant nothing at all beyond a tool, quite literally, for her to use to get herself off. My step-daughter snorted and sobbed, head lolling loose as she scrambled around with the soles of her feet flat on the bed. She squatted over my body, my hands on her waist to stop her from toppling while babbling obscenities in a torrent of potty-mouthed filth.

"We're gonna do porn," Ariana announced.

I watched the spunk dribble out of her body, the goo sliding over my balls as she jabbered on about the two of us fucking in front of a camera.

"I wanna do it," she sobbed. "I wanna make fuck-films with you..."

I had no way of knowing if she meant what she said. It could all just be fantasy in the same vein as me knocking her up – but I couldn't be certain, couldn't be sure. Not with this girl, I was coming to realise. With Ariana, anything could happen.

The girl rode up-and-down while I simply clung on, awed by the vehemence with which she went at my cock.

Ariana moved onto her knees, curling in forwards to shove her breast at my mouth, her free hand working down at her sex, her fingers diddling her clit as she goaded herself to her climax.

"I love you," my step-daughter croaked as her orgasm took her away.

*

It was Monday afternoon when Susan rang. When I heard the ringtone, I felt a strange mix of emotions. There was guilt at what I'd done with her daughter and a rush of regret at what had happened between us to break up our marriage. I sat in my chair behind my desk in the office, staring down at the phone, a surge of anger rippling through me when I thought about what she was doing with Robert.

But there was also some jealousy rolling around in there, too. In a perfect world Susan and I would've made up.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"I thought we were," I said, going for cool and indifferent.

I heard Susan sigh. "Face-to-face, Damien."

I pondered for a few beats, wondering what she could want.

"All right," I said. "Where and when?"

"Now, I'm outside in the carpark."

That surprised me. "Oh," I said in reply, adding, "I suppose so," when I couldn't think of any reasonable excuse to put her off.

Did I want to see Susan or not? I wasn't quite sure of the answer.

She walked into the office, looking good in a pair of tight jeans and pink blouse. I couldn't help but feel a tingle of the old desire when I saw my wife's heavy breasts rolling around under the cloth.

She refused a coffee. Susan sat in the chair on the far side of my desk, crossing her legs while looking right at my face.

In typical style, she got right down to business. "Why is Ariana staying with you?"

I blinked at the question, a flush warming my face. I dithered between bullshit and truth, knowing my estranged wife would go for the latter. "Uhm ... well, she told me she found a picture on your phone." I grimaced and sucked in a breath. "A compromising photo featuring her boyfriend."

"She told you that?"

There was something in Susan's tone and expression which caused some concern. Fingers of apprehension gripped at my guts.

I nodded. "Yeah, that's what she said."

"And you took her word?"

Anxiety had me by the balls. I gulped and croaked out another affirmative.

"Why do you think I'd be interested in pictures of Robert?"

I had no reply. I just sat there gawping at Susan.

I felt my wife's eyes on me for several long seconds, her gaze level before she went on. "Ariana told me she was going to stay at Sarah's for a few days. I didn't think anything of it until Robert turned up at the door. He was drunk and carrying on – asking why Ariana had dumped him ... He told me she was at yours. He's been following her. He's quite a mess..."

I boggled at Susan, the truth of it rising inside me on a wave of nausea.

Then my wife asked, "So, Damien, what are you going to do?"