Ariana's Dirty Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you come inside me...

"We can pretend I'm not on the pill. I want you to tell me how tight I am and how good it feels to pump jizm into my unprotected womb..."

"Ariana!" I blurted, shocked by what she was saying. "What's happened to you?" I knew I should push her away. I knew I shouldn't stay there like that, our foreheads touching while my step-daughter grunted her needs and desires.

Ariana snickered, the sound low and clandestine. "Did you think I was such a sweet girl? Did you? This is what I'm like, daddy. I'm a perverted bitch with an itchy cunt," she groaned. "Now kiss me and lick me down there. Get down on my pussy. I wanna come on your face..."

*

I sucked at Ariana's tongue, kissing the girl while we both snorted and gasped, her moans bursting into my open mouth as I savoured the velvety texture of her skin under my fingers.

"If my mother and Robert could see us now," my step-daughter whined. She still kept her stare locked on my gaze, her nose all wrinkled as she sobbed out her need. "Daddy," she gasped, "please lick my pussy. Please lick my clit and finger my cunt..."

I growled and leaned in to kiss her again. When I pulled back, I looked at her face, emotion surging inside me.

"You're incredible," I said on a gasp. "So bloody gorgeous..." I went to my knees and gazed at her body, not believing it was her I was seeing. I heard the incredulity in my tone when I moaned out, "Dear God. "I never realised how lovely you are. I mean, I knew you were pretty," I went on while shaking my head. "But I never saw you as a woman before..."

The girl smirked and replied. "Oh, I'm a woman, all right. I'm a woman with a hungry wet cunt," Ariana continued, her language a cold-water shock. "Make me come and we can go through to the bedroom. I'm finished looking at porn..."

I turned to follow her sight-line, seeing Marissa was now on her knees, the man fucking his dick between her thick, puffy labia, the girl fingering her clit as her big tits shivered and shook, the twin globes hanging beneath her, the man going in hard, his fingers digging into the flesh of her hips.

"... I wanna watch us together," Ariana continued. "I wanna look in a mirror and watch your cock going in.

"We could make our own porn, couldn't we, daddy? We could get someone to film us and sell it out there!"

"You're crazy," I gasped, stunned at the thought.

"Lick me," my step-daughter gurgled, the innocence in her expression replaced by a feline grin as she pushed at my shoulder and forced my face to her vulva.

*

I took up the challenge. Now that we'd crossed the line into the murky waters of near-incestuous love – and there might as well have been blood between us as far as I was concerned – I was fully committed to sin. I wanted it all, revelled in the filth and depravity of what Ariana had said. Her calling me 'daddy' as I emptied my balls into her body had triggered some dark, atavistic response. Something foul slithered and snickered in a long-ignored corner of my mind.

Your daughter, it whispered on a waft of corruption. She might as well be your own ... And you're going to stick your dick into her cunt. Look at that face ... Isn't she sweet? Doesn't she taste so fucking good? Make the little tart come and then fuck her tight little snatch. Dump cum into her womb and listen to her babble on about fucking a baby inside her...

"My God," I groaned to myself, stirring the girl's insides with my fingers, rubbing her right where she squealed she loved it best.

"Daddy," my step-daughter gasped, her weight on her elbows and forearms as she stared down at where I was working her pussy. "Keep fingering me there, right on that place.

"I ... I'll come if you keep rubbing me there.

"Oh shit, oh fucking hell," squealed the girl, hips working as I kept on going at her body, my tongue at her nub.

"God yes, that's it," Ariana continued, moaning and gasping, eyes round as she continued to watch. "I'm there, oh daddy, I'm gonna come. Keep fucking rubbing me right in that place.

"Keep going," she squeaked, shocked eyes now fixed on my face. Ariana gulped down on the feeling apparently bursting inside her. "I'm coming," she snorted, leaning in to slap the flats of four fingers over her clit. "I'm so fucking coming!"

I watched as she juddered and shook, sucking on her lower lip while her eyes glazed over and her head lolled back.

Ariana snorted and sobbed, fucking onto my fingers, a huge bellow bursting out of her chest.

That's when I looked from her face to her pussy, her insides actively forcing the digits out of her body.

"Oh fuck!" my step-daughter squeaked, a long squirt of liquid pissing out of her sex. "It's so fucking good," the girl said on a whimper, her stare set on where another burst jetted out of her body.

Ariana jack-knifed at the waist, her nails raking the front of my tee-shirt, great moans and sobs of delight coming up from deep inside her chest.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," she wailed, the announcement totally unnecessary as she took over proceedings, shoving two fingers into her pussy, fucking herself through it, those digits coming out smeared with her lust.

"Oh Jesus," my step-daughter gasped when it finally ended. She sucked in deep breaths and blinked at my face. "Oh Damien ... oh, daddy," she drawled. "Do you want to taste this?"

I sucked at the stuff all over her fingers, my need so dark and desperate as I went down and slurped at her wet thighs, licking her cunt and making her whine: "Not my clit. I can't take any more on my clit."

"I'm going to fuck your cunt inside out," I said on a growl, lust overwhelming any last vestige of reluctance I might have. I was lewd and crude as the girl seemed to favour, pawing my dick while watching her face. I rose to my feet and jerked my head at the bedroom. "Get your sweet arse in there. I'm going to fuck you 'til you squeal, Ariana. You want me to come in your cunt?"

I saw her throat work, her eyes huge as she gasped, "Keep talking dirty, I love it. Use my pussy, daddy. I'm your little girl, use my cunt as you want to. You own me."

"I've never–" I gasped, awed by the filth my step-daughter used.

"My mother not filthy enough for you?" Ariana replied, her shoes going to the floor. "What was she, just big tits and a great gaping cunt?"

I recovered enough to say, "She's a good fuck, to be fair."

"But not as filthy as me?"

I swallowed heavily, absorbing the detail of my step-daughter's body as she rose to her feet.

"No," I admitted, the girl moving in for a kiss.

"Let's go to bed," Ariana said on a whisper. "I want you all bare so we can fuck..."

*

She grinned at me from the bed, legs crossed at the ankles, weight on her elbows as Ariana lay on her back.

"Shoes on or off?" the girl asked, lifting a foot to show off the heel.

I was hopping around, my attempts at disrobing a farce as I struggled to get my cargo pants off over my boots.

Ariana blurted a laugh at my efforts, then went on to drawl, "The girls in porn wear the most ridiculous shoes ... I think I'll get some nice heels," she added, looking at me, before saying, "For when we make our own dirty film..."

I fell onto the bed, a squeak coming out of the girl. I swore and muttered further obscenities, yanking my boots off before tugging at my trousers, eager to get naked so I could plunder my lovely step-daughter's pussy.

When I was finally nude, Ariana was laid on her side, her feminine shape emphasised by the jut of her hip, the curve of her waist and her breasts.

She rested her head on a fist and blinked those brown eyes and glanced at my cock. "Want me to suck you?"

Ariana didn't await a reply. She moved quickly, easing over the bed on her tummy, a hand going out to my dick while she laid an arm over my thighs, her torso raised at an angle.

"My daddy's big dick," the girl muttered, caressing the shaft with a few gentle strokes.

"Shit," I gasped when she quickly ducked in, her lips pursed over the dome. "Arry, my baby," I groaned. "Yuh-you're really sucking my dick."

"And I'm good at it, too," said the girl, winking at me while tugging my length. "Try not to come in my mouth. I want you inside me, remember. I want us to fuck. I want you to dump your spunk into my pussy."

"You've got a foul mouth," I growled at the girl.

"I love being dirty," she said, going back down to suck on my length, her lips coming off with an audible pop. "I love being a bad girl," my step-daughter cooed while smirking up at my face.

She held my stare as she licked my whole length from the tip to my balls, her pink tongue sliding up once again, her eyes taunting me as she sucked at the head, cheeks concave with the effort.

"Tell me you love me," murmured the girl, her tongue swirling before she spat on my dick. "Tell me you love your daughter, daddy ... Tell me you want to fuck my tight little pussy."

It was all getting too much. I wanted to throw Ariana onto her back, spread her taut thighs, and fuck into her body.

I pulled her up to kiss her mouth, my step-daughter squeaking as she kept on jacking my dick.

"I want to fuck you," I said, staring the challenge into her eyes.

"Oh, daddy," she groaned, wall-eyed with need. "Just smash me," the girl said on a moan.

She went up off my body, moving around until she was laid on her back. Ariana spread her legs and splayed her delicate folds, showing me her core all glistening and pink, her inner thighs still slick with her cum. I had a moment to think the shoes were a nice touch, the girl's toes pointed, the heels a menace to the bed.

"Be careful," she lisped, batting her eyelids while feigning awe. "I'm tiny, daddy. Your big cock might hurt me."

I could tell by the glint in her eye she was making it up. Then I recalled the size of the dildo, the rubber cock she'd fucked onto while thinking of me.

Playing the game, I went up on my knees, shuffling in while jacking my length.

"I'll rip you apart with this thing. You ready for me, my sweet baby-girl?"

"Please, daddy, just fuck me," she groaned.

*

I could see the expectancy in her expression when Ariana looked up at me. I recognised the face, but not the need in her eyes. The girl's face was so familiar – my sweet step-daughter's mouth and nose and cheeks. It was just the lust I saw in her face. I'd never seen that expression on Ariana before, her front teeth pulling on her lower lip as she teased me with her desire.

"You're lovely," I mumbled, sliding the keel of my cock through her folds, splitting the labia and sliding over her clit so a groan bubbled forth.

Ariana squirmed on the bed, her eyes going down to our bodies, to where I kept on teasing her with my hard-on.

She gulped and glanced up at me. "Just put in," whispered my step-daughter. "Please, put it in."

I held myself over her body, one arm straight, my hand on the bed while holding my cock at the just right angle.

As I prepared for the life-changing lunge, Ariana hooked a leg over my shoulder, holding herself splayed, throat working on her desire.

"Love me," whispered the girl, serious now the moment was here. "Damien, please..."

"I do," I assured her, slipping half of it in. "Oh fuck," I then spat on a grimace. "You're wet..."

"I'm so fucking horny," Ariana replied. "Just so fucking hot..."

I paused to savour the moment, her face imprinting itself on my memory. The girl gaped down at where her body accepted my length, her eyes flicking up to my face. She gulped and nodded, expression almost bewildered, like she didn't know what was happening to her.

"I love you," I groaned, leaning in to kiss her mouth as Ariana held herself angled, her elbows and forearms tilting her torso.

My free hand went to the back of her head. I pulled Ariana in closer, my tongue searching her mouth.

"We're fucking," she moaned when the kiss broke. Still with that disbelieving look on her face, Ariana started to move, her pussy caressing my length, the liquid squelch of our coupling coming up from between us.

When my step-daughter shunted her hips back-and-forth, I started to go with her, my cock going in to meet her thrust, little squeaks coming from those Cupid's-bow lips.

"Love me," Ariana murmured again. "Don't start ramming it in. Not yet, Damian. Love me first ... Get me close and then smash my pussy as hard as you want to."

Choked on the sudden emotion, I moved in again, kissing the girl while moving slowly, instinctively altering the depth and angle to make it as good as I could for Ariana.

My reward came from the sounds she made and the looks she gave me. My step-daughter cooed and purred, groaned and sighed, her eyes never leaving my face as she mumbled tender endearments.

"I knew you'd be good," she said on a moan. "I heard my mum making a fuss. I knew you'd know how to fuck."

"Your mother's gorgeous," I told her, "but you're just sublime." I knelt upright, holding the girl's hips to keep myself buried inside her while raking an appreciative stare all over her body. "I love your cute tits," I managed to groan. "And what you've done to your fluff..."

My step-daughter giggled and hooked both hands on my shoulders. She pulled herself up off the bed, looking along her frontage before meeting my eyes with her own.

"It's a cute little patch – isn't it, daddy," she teased. "Fuck," the girl added, mumbling the word. "I love seeing your cock going in and out like that. Look at it, daddy," she squeaked, fucking onto my length. "Look at you all smeared with my pussy."

She pulled me in for a hot kiss, gasping into my open mouth as we rutted. Then, with a squeal and moan, Ariana uncoupled. She slid off my dick and rolled onto all fours.

"I want to taste myself," my step-daughter said. She crawled in and ducked low, fingertips under my cock so she could angle it properly. "When you put it back in, I want to fuck like you mean it."

I moaned out her name as Ariana's lips pursed over the dome, my length going into her mouth, the buttery gloop of my step-daughter's arousal smearing over the shaft.

Ariana lapped and sucked and licked at my cock, glugging while gomming the head, taking me down into her gullet.

She gasped when I slid out, then coughed and spluttered and back-handed the silvery drool away from her chin.

"From behind," snarled the girl, turning to offer her rump. "Let's fuck like animals," she added, her hot gaze confronting me while she stared back at me over on shoulder.

I looked at her body, her waist barely creased she was so slim.

The sight of her had me jacking my length. I gaped at the rack of her ribs and small breasts in three-quarter profile as she craned round to confront me with her hot gaze.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," I croaked before curling in to kiss one of her buttocks.

"Daddy!" the girl yelped when, unable to resist the lure of her body, I splayed the cheeks of her arse and lapped at her sex.

I slurped at my step-daughter, probing deep with my tongue as I tasted her essence, her low groan and dark chuckle issuing forth when I dabbed at the smudge of her sphincter.

"God, oh Jesus," the girl sobbed. "That's just so fucking filthy."

I was mad for her body by then. I licked at her taboo place while my hands slid over her skin. The texture of my step-daughter's flesh sent a rush of desire through my core. I was jacking my dick and snuffling away at her rectum, my tongue occasionally flicking over her clit, a finger working her cunt.

The girl came as I went at her body. She grunted and whined and told me she loved me, the judders beginning as I continued to go at her, hard.

I waited until she was properly snorting and squealing, then got in behind her with my cock in my hand.

Ariana went mental while I fucked her through that climax. She clawed at the bed and thrust back onto my cock. My step-daughter alternated between pressing her face into the cover and holding herself up on her hands so she could corkscrew her hips and take all of my dick.

"Please, don't stop fucking my pussy," my step-daughter wailed. "Just fuck it. It's wet ... Make it wetter, please, daddy. Oh God, oh Jesus," she grunted. "Don't stop fucking that pussy."

She was tiny in my hands when my fingers went around her waist. Ariana was working hard at my cock, thrusting back so her flesh slapped at my thighs. I watched those buttocks ripple, the girl's hips shivering under the onslaught.

I held onto my step-daughter's body, fucking her with vigorous strokes, the pleasure intense through my cock.

When I groaned out about how good it felt to have her insides squeezing my cock, when I burbled about being close to shooting my all, Ariana reminded me by squealing, "I want your cum in my pussy. I want you to fuck a baby inside me."

Well, that almost finished me off. I'd forgotten about my step-daughter's kink, her fantasy about me getting her pregnant.

"But not from behind," my step-daughter snarled. "I want to look at your face when you come."

"I don't know, Ariana," I groaned. "I'm close as it is."

"No!" the girl shouted, collapsing onto the bed on her front.

I gawped down at my dick as the girl rolled away, wondering where she'd gone.

"Put it back in," my step-daughter crooned, legs going wide. "Don't stop fucking me, daddy," she urged, those eyes making me groan. Ariana rubbed at herself, imploring me to, "Put it back in. Don't stop fucking. Smash me," she groaned, wall-eyed with pleasure, a sob bursting out. "Fuck me and fill me with cum."

I went at her just as she asked. I used my strength and size and superior position to batter my step-daughter's pussy. She was frantic with need, the urgency on her, with Ariana babbling on about jizm and babies and how she wanted to feel me flood her insides.

She gave me her innocent look, the one where she pulled her lower lip in between her white teeth, her eyes huge and round, the expression one which suggested she was amazed to find her step-father up to his nuts in her cunt.

"I'm a bad, wicked girl – aren't I, daddy?" she burbled, a finger teasing her bean. "My daddy's big cock in my tight little pussy ... Am I tight for you?" she croaked, throat working while I moaned in response to the filth pouring out of her mouth.

Her mother was vocal enough when she got going, but she wasn't anything near as lewd as the girl, my step-daughter's insides sodden yet clenching, her body squeezing my girth.

"You're perfect," I mumbled, holding it in. "Everything, sweetheart," I moaned. "You're just so fucking sweet."

"Do you like fucking me, daddy?" she asked, cheeks dimpling as she grinned into my face. "Does it make you feel good to fuck my hot little pussy?"

The girl snarled and shunted her hips, head going back, hair loose on the bed as she moaned out her pleasure.

Then, when we locked stares, Ariana smirked and said, "You're a dirty old perv. You shouldn't be fucking that pussy. Especially bareback," Ariana went on. "Not when your cum could cause so much trouble. There's nothing to stop me getting pregnant. If you come inside me, you'll plant a seed in there, daddy."

"God, Arry, stop it," I moaned.

"Too good for you, is it?" she asked.

"Too filthy," I sobbed, holding myself over her body, my cock like a piston as I worked towards flooding her pussy with goo.

"I love it that way," my step-daughter said, matching my thrusts with jerks of her hips. "I'm a filthy, dirty, nasty girl. I'm wicked and naughty and love fucking your cock."

I sobbed out her name and collapsed onto my elbows. Her calves squeezed at my flanks as the rush burst from my cock. The girl squeaked out she knew I was coming, telling me again in very lewd terms about how she wanted my seed in her pussy.