Arlene's Long Spermfest Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Arlene had us rustle up pen and paper. Lenny wanted to use his computer notebook but Arlene insisted on handwritten notes only. I only found out later that she didn't want them recorded in a form that could be denied at some future time, so it had to be in our own hand, which would serve as a prod to our identity and her memory of our time together here.

It was apparent that she had given a lot more thought to this weekend than Lenny might have guessed.

I sat there for awhile, thinking, all the time stealing a glance over at Arlene's chest, which I had a reckoning would figure in my plans.

She had pulled out a book, and was reading. She had small reading glasses at the end of her nose, no clothes on at all. I put her in incongruous roles. Librarian? Business executive? Her appearance was lovely.

I looked down at my cock, all soft and spent. Lenny was writing furiously, totally engrossed in his work. His prick was mostly limp, lolling over on one thigh, although it stirred from time to time as he wrote.

Back in the old days, each of these proud cocks would have been hard again by now, even after a short interval, especially with our brains re-engaged with erotic thoughts. A handsome naked woman a few feet away would have meant instant, automatic erections.

But we were old farts now, curse it all, and recovery time had taken a beating on our once youthful pricks.

Once I started writing, I couldn't stop, however. I generated a couple different scenes, one fairly tame one which indeed involved Arlene's chest and my cock, doing all sorts of lovely rubbings over her boobs and ending with my sperm all over them (or in her mouth, I made sure to give her an option, hoping she would go for at least one of them.)

I had Lenny fucking her doggie style while she sucked me, with a few other diversions thrown in. I also generated another scenario which was a bit more daring and a little risky. I wasn't sure if Arlene might think it took things a little too far.

Lenny finished his piece and passed it on to Arlene, who folded it and put it away in her purse. I silently handed my own draft over as well. At the very end of my piece, I had written a postscript suggesting that if Arlene was up for my second scenario, that we should find a way to talk beforehand without Lenny around.

We ate happily at our evening meal later, with good wine on hand, all of us at ease with our day so far and looking forward to our post-dinner amusements. Lenny had sharp predatory eyes on Arlene, hopeful for another good night. I think he was intrigued that Arlene had deferred her own pleasure that afternoon.

She was dressed a bit less provocatively than the night before, with a loose blouse and long dark skirt. Still we couldn't keep our eyes off her, our imaginations fired by the prospect of another night of pleasure.

We retired to the bedroom with less drama than the day before, but each of us in a heightened state of expectation.

I have to say that that Saturday evening was about the most enjoyable two-cock, one-woman experience I have ever had, not that I had a lot of these under my belt. For one thing, it was protracted, and the pricks of Lenny and I kept sliding in and out of various arousing events a good pile of times over the next couple of hours. The goal was pleasure, for all of us, and we weren't in any hurry.

Somehow or another, without any of us saying as much to each other, Lenny and I began by disrobing Arlene. We took turns removing one piece of clothing after another, until she was standing in front of us without a stitch on.

She was smiling, and then in her turn she removed our own clothes. We stood looking at each other, soft wide grins on our mugs, our cocks just beginning to stir.

Lenny made a grand gesture to the bed. "A back-rub perhaps? May we attend to your goddess body?"

His eyebrows arched. Arlene smiled and nodded, and laid herself out face down on the bed. Lenny shot me a glance, and we began to work her over.

Her skin was so soft, so white, she looked absolutely inviting laid out on the bed, her head turned to one side.

We each took one flank, beginning with her neck and shoulders, and consciously mirroring each other, we worked our way down to her waist, then in silent agreement, shifted to her feet and worked our way back up to her luscious rump.

It was both satisfying, and arousing, to feel her muscles grow more relaxed as we squeezed her flesh and felt her underlying tissues release their tension. Of course we were both delighted to finally reach her rump-cheeks, which somehow got more attention than the rest of her, all soft and wide, the most amazing shade of pale white, and marvelous to the touch.

We spread her legs a bit and made sure her inner thighs got their share of attention, and it took every ounce of willpower Lenny had not to finger her cunt or otherwise begin to fondle her cuntlips and entry, as we had a good view of her labia just slightly spread apart from the rear, beckoning to a most extraordinary degree. I wanted to mount her from the rear, right then.

But, we had her turn over and began again, each of us going down each side of her, somehow her breasts requiring more attention than other parts of her. Her nipples weren't small, but only appeared that way compared with the rest of her boobs. She had big dark areolae, lovely circles around her nipples, with little bumps on them. We were sure to make sure they got their fair share of love.

Her breasts were soft and heaved off to the side, all liquidy in their feel. I never understood how a big chest always could look so flat when lying down when it looked meaty standing up or sitting, but we had great fun with them, hoisting and hefting them, attending to their erect nipples and basically assuring them enthusiastically that they were the most desirable, voluptuous breasts in the world.

We finally began our descent, and only reluctantly, like with her back, turned to her feet before gradually coming back up to her groin.

Once there, however, Lenny looked over at me. It was not going to be as easy to share duty here as with her asscheeks, and he asserted right of first acquaintance. He began playing his fingers over her cunt hair, and her nicely opened lips, the crimson gash visible inside like a talisman.

I decided I would just travel her perimeter, kissing every square inch of her body that presented itself, worshiping at the shrine of her skin. I kissed her neck, her shoulders, her legs, and found a way to lick and nibble on her ears and nipples.

Arlene had propped her head up on a pillow at this point and was looking at us working her over, smiling not quite demurely, but in a subtle, thoroughly delighted way. Lenny's eyes were shining as he played his fingers over her labia, noting their moistness and the obvious delight he was causing Arlene.

It was only a handful of minutes of this however, before Arlene sat up at the top of the bed and motioned us to sit next to her, one of us on each side.

"Let's slow down," she said softly. "This feels too good to rush." We were happy to comply.

She reached over with each hand and fondled our cocks, which had grown half-hard with anticipation while we had attended to her body rub.

We saw Arlene's gaze drift over to the mirror, and our eyes followed suit. The sight was enchanting. Big buxom handsome Arlene was sitting between Lenny and me with a hand on each of our cocks, the lit candles illuminating the whole scene with a soft, inviting light. You could see our pricks twitch and bob with her touch, as she lightly caressed them.

Lenny smiled broadly and posed Arlene what I imagined was a rhetorical question: "Two cocks in the hands worth one in the bush?"

Arlene laughed softly. "No, but this is plenty nice at the moment."

Lenny's hand had drifted to her crotch, and was fondling her inner lips, now damp and glistening. She spread her legs a bit more, giving us a good look at her increasingly aroused notch.

Arlene toyed with each of our cocks, turning her head from one to the other of us for an extended kiss, her tongue playing inside my mouth in a way that would have exploded me in high school. I had a hand on the breast closest to me, hefting it, rolling her erect nipple between my fingers.

At one point she had put the fingers of each hand into a conical, tepee-like shape, and was grazing the sides of our glans with her fingertips, up and down, like a jellyfish moving, just giving light pressure to the underside of our cock-ridges. It felt marvelous.

Then, she took turns again, of a different sort, and leaned over to take Lenny's cock in her mouth for a quick exploration, then mine. This sight too, was splendid in the mirror, her big breasts hanging handsomely while her mouth went to work on each of our cocks, then turning and going to the other.

Lenny shot me a look as her tongue worked me over, her mouth moving slowly up and down my shaft, while she kept a hand on his tool. His eyes were narrowed and filled with lust.

Without a word, he removed himself from Arlene's grip, and rearranged us, so that Arlene was kneeling between my legs, her head in my groin.

"Take Rob all the way in," he urged softly, and I watched, and felt, Arlene's sweet mouth go all the way down my shaft, til my cockhead was at the back of her throat, her nose buried in my groin hair. I felt her squeezing on me, wonderful sensations radiating out of my cock.

I could see the top of her head, her broad back and wide ass beneath and in front of me, and her spread asscheeks and split cuntlips in the mirror.

And then Lenny made his own move, shifting himself up behind Arlene's rear, and feeling up her cunt with one set of fingers. She smiled with her mouth on my prick, and spread her legs a little further so Lenny could reach her better. I shifted them both a bit sideways so I could get a better look at them in the mirror.

Lenny sidled up to her ass and methodically slipped his prick up her.

Looking straight at me he had a look of complete enjoyment, and began to slither his prick in and out of her, holding her hips while he pushed his pelvis into her.

The sight in the mirror etched itself indelibly on my mind. I couldn't see Arlene's face but her head was moving up and down my cock, pausing at the tip to lick and suckle, while her breasts hung down and moved rhythmically while Lenny plowed into her, his ass cheeks clenching and making little saucers with his movement.

From time to time I reached under her chest to cup her soft heavy breasts, feeling them sway forward and back in time to Lenny's thrusts, and tweaked her nipples.

We continued like this for some time, Lenny demonstrating remarkable stamina in his slow deliberate fucking, my cock growing happier and happier, and closer to climax.

Lenny was soon sweating hard though, sometimes laying his chest down on Arlene's back and reaching around with his hands to fondle her hanging breasts.

Arlene was the first to disengage, Lenny's prick slipping out, hard and glistening, and we each watched to see what she might want to do next. Her face was flushed and hot, and her eyes were shining.

"I want to come. Who wants to lick me?" she asked, peering at each of us.

Lenny and I both looked at each other. I wanted to, but was waiting to see if he did too.

"Go ahead," he said quietly, and we arranged Arlene spread out on the bed with me nestled between her legs. She smelled good, aroused, a rich and dark aroma which her cunt hair held nicely. She was exceedingly wet.

I tickled my tongue over her notch, delighting in the smoothness and dampness of her inside lips, and feeling her cunt-hair graze my nose. I was lying down, and could feel my erect cock pressing hard against the bed.

Lenny moved up to her head and had her take him in her mouth, dangling his prickhead in for a good suckling. He would withdraw from time to time and rub the underside of his cock all over her face, in her hair, along her nose and cheeks.

I could feel her getting closer, and darted my tongue up her channel, her cunt contracting on my tongue.

Lenny then squatted over her head, facing me, and dropped his balls into her mouth. He shot me a glance of almost evil pleasure. She suckled them while he pushed his ass into her face.

Her thighs tightened and loosened around my head. She must have clamped down a little too hard for comfort once on Lenny's balls however, probably involuntarily reacting to her own approaching pleasure, as he abruptly disengaged from her mouth and began to plow his cock along her chest.

She obliged by holding her tits together to make a nice furrow for his prick, and I was treated to the sight of his prick thrusting forward between those luscious boobs, its head appearing at the top of one stroke, only to disappear between her tits on the return. It was almost comical, seeing the red pointy prickhead frantically emerge and retreat as Lenny fiercely drove it in and out.

We were all sweaty wet by now, our skin surfaces sliding against each other, the whole room humid, rank, filled with the earthy smells of people in lust and working towards their pleasure.

Lenny's face was flushed, he was thrusting pretty energetically. Her tits were just about perfect for this little endeavor, large and soft enough to make a sweet soft valley for his humping. Arlene had clearly done this before. Lenny's eyes were on the mirror, taking in the sight of me licking Arlene, while his cock plowed up and down her chest.

I reached under Arlene's ass to hold her cheeks, which were squeezing vigorously at this point. I looked up and saw Lenny make a face and grunt, and his sperm jetted out from his prick between her tits. He kept humping and this apparently sent Arlene over the edge too since I felt her roll her cunt into my tongue and climax in a series of rhythmic clenchings. She came hard, with noisy exhalations, I could feel her whole body vibrate underneath me.

Lenny's prick was barely a foot from my face, his sperm oozing out now from his cock's head and leaving a mess on Arlene's belly.

Arlene was easing off, her body relaxing, but I continued to lick softly. My own cock was in an unbearable state however.

When Lenny finally slowed down and dismounted, stopping to kiss Arlene and rub her chest, I wasted no time and climbed on top of her myself. I slid my prick in, her channel all soft and lovely, and began thrusting immediately.

Lenny's sperm squashed around in between us, as I slid along her soft wet body. Between feeling Arlene's climax myself and watching Lenny spurt his semen just a few inches from my face, I was so worked up I felt the crisis mounting quickly.

Arlene was pulling my asscheeks apart, I could feel my anus get spread open. My thrusts increased in both speed and depth, my prickhead in a delightful state as her cunt gripped me on upstroke and down. My balls were churning, and I felt the first pulse of sperm leave me. I hadn't been in her more than a couple minutes but the evening's excitement had been too overpowering.

I launched a good six or seven spurts of sperm up her, very strong and satisfying. Arlene's cunt squeezed on me hard, and she continued to clench me as I pulsed my semen into her. She smiled and pushed her tongue into my mouth, and we enjoyed a long kiss. I felt my prick go limp, almost instantly.

And then I lay still. My body was completely drained, Arlene all soft and wet and warm underneath me. She ran her hands softly along my back, and Lenny leaned over for his turn to give her a long grateful kiss. We lay together in a mass there for some time, and I finally rolled off. Lenny was stroking his prick, still sloppy limp, hoping to get it up for another round, but Arlene was spent.

Her eyes were a bit glazed, she was all sweaty and her body was still slimed with Lenny's sperm. I looked down and realized my own chest hair was matted down with his leavings as well.

She had climaxed strongly and looked a bit overwhelmed. She gazed dimly at each of us, mumbled something about needing a shower and kissed us each goodnight before we could even react.

Lenny and I looked at each other's pricks, all shrunken, wet and dangling. We grinned at each other and made our separate ways to bed. If Arlene hadn't been in the shower I would have taken one myself, as I felt and smelled Lenny's semen on me. As it was, my cock wasn't exactly sore, but had gotten more of a workout in the last couple days than I usually managed in a month. I was drained, and fell asleep very quickly that night.

After lunch that last Sunday, we settled again outside in our now regular chairs outside on the deck, Arlene in the stretched-out one while Lenny and I took the Adirondacks. Arlene had on a long-sleeved white blouse, no bra, and I noticed Lenny's shorts already had a bulge in them.

Arlene and I had risen earlier than Lenny that morning and hatched a little plot for the afternoon. I was pleased she thought my idea was of interest but was a bit anxious as to whether we would be able to pull it off successfully.

"So, after reading our little treatises, what do you have in mind for us?" Lenny asked, a little too eagerly I thought.

"Interesting ideas from both of you," replied Arlene. "Thanks for taking the time and thought to do them."

Lenny looked pleased, and grabbed his crotch. The outline of his stretched-out cock was visible down one pantleg.

"So whose are you going to adopt?" asked Lenny, sending me a sidelong glance.

Arlene smiled serenely. "I actually want to do a composite. A little of each."

Lenny nodded, "Sure, that's fine."

Arlene stood up, Lenny's gaze following her.

"You mentioned using the lounge chair?" she said, addressing Lenny. Arlene had indeed relayed to me that this had been one part of Lenny's little fantasy, which we had worked into our plans.

"Yes I did." A Cheshire-cat grin covered his face. "Are we on?"

"Why don't you remove your clothes and have a seat?" This was accompanied by a sultry smile.

"Let me get the camera bag," I said, going inside and returning with Lenny's photographic gear, plus a few other items I had secretly stuffed in the bag earlier that morning. It was a good rig, a nice expensive Canon, tripod etc.

"I'm glad you mentioned the camera today," I said to Lenny, pointing to his gear. "I don't know why we didn't think to have it out earlier this weekend."

I thought back to the photos we had taken last year. Some of those images had managed to excite my brain more than once since we had snapped them.

"I think we were just a bit involved in the here and now of things," drawled Lenny. "But today's a good day to get some of our adventures recorded for some later enjoyment and the memories."

I'm not sure he would have said that if he knew what was in store for him.

He had pulled off his shirt and shorts, and peeled away his undershorts, taking a seat with his legs outstretched. I put the bag at the foot of the lounge chair, unzipped it and got the gear out. Lenny laid back and looked towards Arlene, who had circled around the back of the chair. Lenny had to look straight up to see her. He had started to casually stoke his penis, already full-length although not quite erect, hoping for good things to come.

"Why don't you spread your legs so I can dial things in to get a good shot of your prick?" I asked Lenny, who complied, all the while looking up at Arlene's face and her bra-less breasts stuffed inside her shirt.

I positioned the camera on the tripod and took a good close-up zoom shot of Lenny's crotch, his cock just beginning to stir, stiff enough to lay out thickening on his thigh.

Looking down at him the whole time, Arlene slowly unbuttoned her blouse, so that her breasts hung free, her shirt-ends framing them nicely. I got a nice shot of her as well, an amused smile on her face as she gazed at Lenny. I held my breath.