Arlene's Long Spermfest Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was going to finish his night by propelling his sperm into her even if it killed him. You could hear his hips slapping into her soft asscheeks. He settled onto her back after a bit, reaching around to grab her breasts, which he kneaded roughly while he ground his hips into her.

For some reason I didn't want to be right next to them for all of this, so I drifted to the side of the room and the chair there, and sat down. Arlene had turned her head to one side, and gave me a look. It didn't appear to be all that enjoyable for her.

He was working her hard, sweat on his forehead. Luckily, but a bit surprisingly to me, Lenny didn't take that long to finish. He let out a long low bellow when his hips started their last frantic assault and he finally divested himself of the remains of his semen payload.

His face was all contorted. His ass had humped hard into her at first with the climax, then arching his back slower and deeper, until his body went completely limp on top of her. He closed his eyes, still with a grip on her breasts until finally his hands and arms too, relaxed. He lay there for some time.

Arlene's eyes suggested she felt trapped underneath his weight but she didn't yet want to move out from under him. I had the odd thought that if I had stuck Lenny's rump with a cattle prod right then he probably wouldn't have moved. Finally Arlene made an effort to disengage, his prick slopped out, and she made her way out from underneath him, her eyes a bit wide.

She said her goodnights to us, not as warmly as for the last couple nights, and did not linger. Lenny gave me a dim, exhausted look and I made my way to my room. My crotch was warm, but completely depleted. Sleep came quickly.

I awoke the next morning while it was still dark, just a little of the waning moonlight coming in through the window.

In my dream someone had been pulling on my cock, doing sweet deliberate things to it. When I awoke with my cock hard, I figured the sensations would go away, but they continued. A warm body was next to me, and I became aware of some fingers softly caressing my cockhead.

"It's me," murmured Arlene. "I was lonely."

"I thought you weren't going to share anyone's bed this weekend?" I whispered back.

"I wasn't going to sleep with Lenny. It would be too complicated, and I just didn't want to do it. But I couldn't say no to him and yes to you."

We lay in silence for awhile, her body warm and cozy next to mine, while her fingers kept softly caressing my cock, now in its early morning rock-hard phase.

"Rob?" she asked tentatively, fingers continuing to fondle me.

"Yes?"

"You remember when Lenny and I broke up?"

Of course I did. I had talked both of them down from various ledges of one sort or another for several weeks after they split, their anger at each other spilling out all over the place, and I had kept both of them from doing or saying things that I knew they would regret later. They both trusted me, both talked to me.

"Sure. It was a tough time." I answered, keeping it simple.

I felt her hesitate.

"Why didn't you hook up with me? I knew you were interested."

This was true. It was vastly tempting to catch Arlene on the rebound, and more than once I imagined her performing all her recently learned sexual activities on me, making my cock enjoy all those things that had enlivened Lenny's groin. Those thoughts had animated more than one of my masturbatory sessions back then.

I answered mostly truthfully. I said I had a sense of loyalty to Lenny, however misguided, since I knew it would not be reciprocated. I knew even then that if the tables had been turned, and it was Arlene and I that had broken up, his penis would have been up her faster than you could say "Adam."

"It would have been strange," I said. "I am not sure my friendship with Lenny would have survived."

She was silent for awhile. "I suppose you are right," she finally said. "But we would have made nice music together."

I put my arm around her and gave her a squeeze.

"I can't argue with that," I said.And then I found her head moving down to my groin, her hands urging my legs apart, and her lips over my cockhead, her tongue running around the edge of my glands and some fingers circling my balls, squeezing my scrotum. I closed my eyes.

It was a long, languorous, early morning suck. Divine actually.

I wasn't sure how much more semen my body was capable of cranking out, but Arlene gave me a good half hour's worth of attention, enough to produce plenty of fluid in the end.

She fondled my cock with her hands, like she had the other day, rolling it between her palms. She pulled on it, pressed it lightly up and down with her fingertips, played her tongue over every square inch of its surface.

And each time that she sensed I was getting too excited, she left off and kissed the inside of my thighs, or dangled her breasts over my body, giving me a nipple rub all over, until she felt it safe to approach my prick again. She spent a lot of time on my balls, rubbing them, taking them one at a time in her mouth, then both, moving them wetly about.

I had spread my legs very wide at this point, reveling in the touch while she crouched at my groin. She was holding my shaft upright in one hand, applying just a light touch along its length while she was nuzzling my perineum. And then I felt some pressure at the edge of my anus.

It wasn't a finger, it was too soft, too wet, not rigid enough. It was her tongue that was poking about the entrance to my rectum and then just inside it. I couldn't believe it.

If you had told me in high school that Arlene's tongue would be up my ass some day I would either have laughed you out of the room or come in my pants, maybe both. But here she was, probing about my anus to wonderful effect, the heel of one hand pressing firmly against my perineum. I exhaled in pleasure.

After a few minutes of this delightful anal exploration, she went back to work on my cock with her mouth, which really was getting close to the inevitable.

She had worked a wet finger up to where her tongue had just been in my ass, pushing it up to a spot that was producing delightful sensations.

There was just enough light to see her head over my cock, her breasts moving slightly with her head movements, and feel those splendid probing explorations of her finger. My balls were tightly drawn up, the pressure building rapidly.

I found that my legs were tensing, moving about restlessly. Her mouth was mostly over my prickhead, lips lightly suckling my glans, and moving up and down just a little bit. The wet insistent pressure along the edge of my cockhead was intoxicating.

Every inch of my prick was screaming pleasure. She picked up tempo, going a little deeper each time, and her finger hit some wonderful spot inside my ass that set me off. My hips bucked against her, and the first wave of an intense spurt of semen hit the back of her throat.

She continued to suck and I sent pulse after pulse of my fluids forth into her. One finger continued to work my ass. It was as intense a climax as I could remember, and my prick kept squeezing, long after all my sperm was gone, while she continued to suck me, milking my balls way past empty.

She finally came back up next to me in bed and pulled up the covers.

"Can I return the favor?" I asked.

"No," she murmured. "I am actually a little sore from last night. You can consider this a thank-you for being a friend back in high school."

"I like how you express gratitude," I said, and she laughed quietly. "What can I do to keep you thankful?"

"Just hold me," she said.

I did just that and we drifted off together for another couple hours of sleep. She made sure to leave my room before Lenny awoke, just to keep things from being odd.

After saying goodbye to Arlene in the morning after breakfast, Lenny and I mostly drove in silence on the way to the airport. Arlene had been planning to drive on herself to some place along the Oregon coast before heading back east in few days.

When Lenny and I did talk, it wasn't about the weekend. I kept opening my mouth to try to discuss it, in particular to issue an apology to Lenny, my old bud, but managed to change my mind every time before anything came out.

Finally when we were almost to the airport I blurted out "Hey look, Lenny, I am sorry about the bondage thing."

He waved a hand and smiled. "No worries mate. That was fine. I got my reward at the end. I ended up enjoying it more than you might think."

"Well, at the very least you were stuck. For a pile of hours. Couldn't have been all that comfortable. Although your hardon did last all afternoon."

"Like I said, the reward was fine." He paused.

"But you guys sure cranked up the audio more than you needed to."

I smiled ruefully. "Yes, I guess we did get carried away with the noise part."

"The other thing you need to know," Lenny confided. "I made more a fuss of discomfort and annoyance for Arlene's sake."

I arched my eyebrows, "Yes?"

"I knew she was going to enjoy it more if she thought I was pissed off or didn't like what was happening. The more likely I can keep her interest up, the more likely we might be able to do this sort of event again."

I thought for a moment. "Hmm."

"Besides," he said as he turned the car off onto the airport exit road, "the next time we get together it means I get to do the same thing to her that she did to me."

He paused. "Wouldn't she look nice with her big tits tied up and splayed out to the side while some nice artistic rope-work held her in place on the lounge-chair?"

He looked at me and we both smiled broadly. "Her legs spread wide, her big-lipped cunt agape and wet and completely at our mercy?"

"We'd be rubbing our pricks all over her, in her mouth, up her cunt, squashing our balls into her face while she wouldn't be able to move an inch underneath us. We could take all day to play with her."

This felt like a new chapter for us. If I could get a chance to get together with Arlene again, pushing some of these boundaries wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Lenny, despite all his flaws, was an endlessly entertaining character.

"You're on," I said., and Lenny gave me a big shit-eating grin.